Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Let's all wish Dr. Clarke a Happy Birthday.  He was born today over at Dinar Recaps.  It was an easy birth.  He popped right out just in the nick of time to divert attention away from fact that it's now known who the owner of Dinar Recaps and Mountain Goat is.

Dr. Clarke takes his first breath and what does he say?  Immediately starts singing the praises of Recaps....  and Mountain Goat too!

Dr. Clarke
1/9/2016 16:33:19

Nice Job Recaps. You've NEVER heard from me in all these years, because of my ranks, but right now you should post this. Ease the pain of Millions of people, if you do. The same couple dozen folks have been posting on here for years - with a track record that's worst than the weather forecasters. Much worse. Yet, good meaning people still, from their desperation, continue to sit on the edge hour by hour, in pain - because of it, and keep reading - because it's all they have.

Here's what I know for sure, and can tell you. The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. The other currency's are scheduled, but not yet confirmed. FYI - I'm in a powerful position right now, as well as already, by most people's standards, very very wealthy - AND I also hold lots of currency. So, I'm not really in this class of "Desperation" like the majority of Dinarland. What I just shared is NOT rumor. It's fact, because it's already done. Mountain Goat is most on track, as it follows what's printed, but what's printed is of course, NOT the whole story - some fact, some planned deception - but the sanity of what MG puts out, is much closer to hard fact reality, in REAL TIME, than anything else I've seen. Take this to the Bank: NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL.

So, Everyone Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March. Until then, I'd ignore ALL the imagination that folks on here post about having Chinese connections, Elders, Special Bonds, Special Rates, Group nonsense like Tax deals, exchanging early, somebody holding it up, button pushing, bank stories (really, they've been calling in people for over 2 years for appointments for exchanges, really?) So much useless nonsense being thrown around on this site. I recommend scaling it down, and some of these guys that been on here for years, need to go away, cause in any other venue in this world, they would've flunked the test early on. Print the NEW guys stuff. Fresh perspective.....but from what I know, we're only going to be reading your blog for about another 60-70 days from now. One other thing of importance: Please have these so called experts and guru's, if they are that, to just make sure they can spell the words correctly in their posts - because most of them can't even get the spelling right, let alone try to change the entire world. Learning to spell, is a great step in that direction. ONE OTHER IMPORTANT ITEM, that you should know about: There will soon be an announcement out of Iraq, that they are not going to continue the MR (Monetary Reform) until next year of 2017, because of the financial condition the country is in, and low price of oil. This announcement is already scheduled. When you hear it. IGNORE IT. I repeat, IGNORE IT. RI/RV is days away then......
I know you probably won't post this - but THIS TIME, you should. If you want from me, just let me know. I have lots more, but if you don't like this, then you won't like the rest.
My Best of Intentions for All,
Dr. Clarke

Even though what Dr. Clarke has to say is total BS and easily proven to be false, no one seems to give that a second thought.  They are just so excited to hear what the new baby guru has to say.  Here are just a couple of comments:

To Dr. Clarke,

I must say your post was a breath of fresh air. I've been on this ride for 9 years and have seen SO much bogus nonsense put forth by so called "gurus". Some of it made less sense than a rambling drunkard! Glad someone else sees it as well. Also have to say that Mountain Goat has provided the most level-headed analysis of this investment.

I am not a desperate "dinarian", however I more than ready to live a post RV type of lifestyle So on that note, I sincerely hope you are correct when stating this will all come to fruition by March.

Kind regards,

Rare find a diamond in the rough... After a decade of tomorrows this post was FANTASTIC!!! Thank you Dr. we would love more! Anything you can share is greatly appreciated!

Also thanks for confirming Mnt Goat is on point, we all had a feeling this was the case.

Our little newborn guru, Dr. Clarke, just won't shut up.  Next thing you know, here's another post:

Dr. Clarke:  Additionally, many thousands of people have lost lots of sleep over the money that's held up in Reserves, with currency dealers such as Sterling and others, since last year early June 2015. Know this: Your money is not lost.

In fact, the reserved amount that was active as of the date they stopped business - WILL BE REACTIVATED, just as if business had never ceased - this will be announced formally through all those dealers, within 7 DAYS AFTER THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF IRAQ'S RV OF DINAR, MAKING IT AVAILABLE TO BE TRADED INTERNATIONALLY.

This is why, the website at Sterling is still operating fully right now as we speak, with you being able to see all pages, and all details of transactions etc. - BUT CANNOT INTERACT ANY TRANSACTIONS.

The idea from the start, was to stop all currency purchases, so as to inventory all buyers, amounts and check all security issues/people, well in advance of the RV event.

The other reason, was so that this forced all people, no matter how long this continued - to primarily buy and interact with the banks, and establish relationships for future investment - and for control measures.

If you have Reserves, at the time of the announcement, you'll be given the option of Exchanging with Sterling at a competitive rate OR paying off your currency balance and receiving the currency in hand/shipped - but will take a little longer to receive - even up to 14-21 days.

The idea is to get it exchanged with Sterling or other dealers, as much as possible, to speed things up. This way Sterling/Dealers get their share for participating in this win-win, but since, the banks have already had their chance at getting your business, as well.....win-win for all.

Friends, all is good, and set up for the eventual transfer of wealth, without missing a beat. This shutdown event HAD to occur. It was NECESSARY. This may help you understand, that your money did not go away, or is not lost. It's just delayed.......

I Intend the Best for All,   Dr. Clarke

By now the word is getting out and Dinarians are begging our little newborn baby Guru for any words of wisdom.  What a lucky day it is for them, because Dr. Clarke is able to address his audience right there in the Dinar Recaps "Comments" section.  It works out well for Dinar Recaps too.  Instead of chasing down stories to post, they now have another "in house" guru in their stable.

Dr. Clark, I have a quick question. You said....

The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. The other currency's are scheduled, but not yet confirmed.

Does that mean the other currencies will be the 1st week of March as well or before or after?

Dr. Clarke
1/9/2016 20:07:45

Yes, 5 other currencies scheduled for 1st week, but not yet officially Approved, like IQD & VND. Thats why China visited & contracted with Zimbabwe last week, and Iran sanctions not completed.... Little more time needed. Rumors on Rupiah are, well, air....it's waiting with others because of political disagreements... Little more time, it will all be approved. That's the schedule set now... All 1st week of March. This is not a guess. I KNOW, this is the week, set in stone, due to who i am......Barring an assasination of some kind, which is entirely possible, given current hostilities.... 

The folks just can't get enough of cute little baby guru Dr. Clarke:

Dr. Clark: I will welcome any info. that you are willing to share. THANKS FOR TODAYS INFO. I READ MT. GOAT ALSO.

Recaps please re-post Dr. Clarke's comments in "article form" to be sure that we see them all....

This fresh perspective is like a warm blanket on a cold night!!

THANK YOU!
Thanks Recaps for sharing Dr. Clark's post. I would love to hear more of what he has to say
GREAT POST. ONE OF YOUR BEST. THANK YOU.

Thanks Dr Clarke for your comments. I want to hear more. Please bring it on
Thank u Recaps. Yes, of course more from Dr Clarke.

Dr. Clarke

1/9/2016 20:22:33

Friends, just know that Iraq has a little more cleaning & tightening up to do. A few laws, a couple cities, consumer trust, and a timetable on the oil pricing, that was set last year. That timetable will end and prices start rising by 1-25-16. It's scheduled. Iran is scheduled too. So, sit back & watch the show. Russia is the sleeper designed to assist this whole process from the closet. Watch this week... And smile.
I Intend the Best For All,

Dr. Clarke

Thank you Dr. Clarke for bringing this info. It is much appreciated. I also would be interested in hearing more of what you have got to say.

A gal from Canada....Yes we need info here too!

Does anyone think for a second that this is the last we've seen from Dr. Clarke?  I don't. 

Let's say something happened to Mountain Goat.  Dr. Clarke is right there to take the place of the Goat.

But what could happen to Mountain Goat?  Anything is possible.  Just like a Soap Opera....  Characters come and characters go.  But always, the Show Must Go On.  That is until the audience finally wakes up and realizes it all a bunch of BS and they are being played for fools by the very people they think so highly of.  Suckers!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:27 am

Well ... the bit about the Zimbabwe Dollar says it all ... he's a know nothing pumper.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
benttree

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 am

The best entertainment is Ray and his open mike call. There is something for everyone out there.  If you want to be called stupid the goat is the place to get that.  Now if you can read the tough stuff try wealth watch or millionday.  Just do not expect to get glorifying comments from all of us because we are not all as stupid as you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling Rose

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:54 pm

How do I access RayRat's open mic call..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:48 pm

I will give MD this, she does cover a lot of news, unfortunately she sees everything through RV colored glasses. Never paid much attention to wealth watch.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:50 pm

@Sterling Rose wrote:

The question that is begging, why? That would be an or so wasted that you will never get back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling Rose

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:06 pm

True dat... I just want to add to my collection of fantasy bedtime stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 pm

@Sterling Rose wrote:

YOU CAN'T, IT'S INVITE ONLY.

MOD EDIT - JUST AS TNT HIT A LIMIT FOR MEMBERSHIP....SO DID OPEN MIC....THEY HAD TO CLOSE THEIR CALLS.  THEY CAN ONLY HOLD ABOUT 12OO ON THEIR FREE CONF CALL LINE AND THAT GETS TOO CRAZY FOR THAT KIND OF FORMAT.  THAT IS WHY RAY CAME OVER TO TNT CHAT ON SUNDAY MORNINGS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS HERE.  OPEN MIC IS A LOT LIKE OUR CHAT ROOM....THEY TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING ...RECIPES....TRUCKS....MARRIAGE AND WHATEVER....THEY JUST DO IT IN A VERY MODERATED FORM SO THAT EVERYONE ISN'T TALKING AT ONCE.  WE ARE SAD THAT WE COULDN'T ADD MORE MEMBERS AND I AM SURE THAT THEY FEEL THE SAME.  THEY DIDN'T WANT THEIR PHONE NUMBER POSTED AS THE FIDIOTS WOULD COME IN AND CAUSE PROBLEMS.  I HOPE THAT HELPS EXPLAIN.

raschala

Star Member

Date: 07:43 PM Nov 30, 2015
Permalink Closed

His hours vary and he doesn't want the number given out 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling Rose

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:00 pm

So basically the blind leading the blind... Thank you for that clarification... Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling Rose

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:01 pm

It always did crack me up when they said there were thousands of people on these calls... Lol...50000 on each line... Yeah right whatever...LMaO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

YEA I NEVER BELIEVED IT EITHER, I ABOUT FEEL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHEN TONY SAID THE PRESIDENT AND WORLD LEADERS WERE LISTENING TO HIS CC.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling Rose

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:26 pm

LMaO. ... they're coming to take him away ha ha he he ho ho to the funny farm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:52 pm

We know who MGoat is. And we also know who is Kent'S and Dr Clarke. 
That's all you got Kent! I'm sure you can do better than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:36 pm

He's got nuthin'- As usual-A telephone book has more info than he could grasp, let alone, find- couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Another cartoon character, another dollar for the dinar websites.......the show must go on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

Just a reminder to those who forgot, let's bump this post back to the top, here is the most recent lie from Recaps #1 Retarded Fake Guru who doesn't deserve to even be mentioned.

Latest lie - http://www.dinardaily.net/t57195-dr-clarke-post-9-6-16

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh, did everyone forget?  Anyone get their money back from Sterling?  No, and don't expect to either.

Way to go Dr Clarke, by the way, love this video that comes up when I search for Dr Clarke Dinar

https://youtu.be/DbSR5rQt1lI

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke   Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 pm

When you know someone lies, and post it intentionally because you know you can monetize the web traffic and ad shuffle clicks, you're a scum-sucking web whore demon.  But it's worse when you're in cahoots with an anonymous author (who is not really anonymous), and you blatantly censor anyone questioning those lies, so you can keep cash coming in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Dr. Clarke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-