Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2

Go down

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Empty Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:30 pm

This is just an absolute load of crap.  The only thing that has a shred of truth to it is the fact that people have lost sleep over their loss of reserves.

What an joke this is. 

Dr. Clarke:  Additionally, many thousands of people have lost lots of sleep over the money that's held up in Reserves, with currency dealers such as Sterling and others, since last year early June 2015. Know this: Your money is not lost.

In fact, the reserved amount that was active as of the date they stopped business - WILL BE REACTIVATED, just as if business had never ceased - this will be announced formally through all those dealers, within 7 DAYS AFTER THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF IRAQ'S RV OF DINAR, MAKING IT AVAILABLE TO BE TRADED INTERNATIONALLY.

This is why, the website at Sterling is still operating fully right now as we speak, with you being able to see all pages, and all details of transactions etc. - BUT CANNOT INTERACT ANY TRANSACTIONS.

The idea from the start, was to stop all currency purchases, so as to inventory all buyers, amounts and check all security issues/people, well in advance of the RV event.

The other reason, was so that this forced all people, no matter how long this continued - to primarily buy and interact with the banks, and establish relationships for future investment - and for control measures.

If you have Reserves, at the time of the announcement, you'll be given the option of Exchanging with Sterling at a competitive rate OR paying off your currency balance and receiving the currency in hand/shipped - but will take a little longer to receive - even up to 14-21 days.

The idea is to get it exchanged with Sterling or other dealers, as much as possible, to speed things up. This way Sterling/Dealers get their share for participating in this win-win, but since, the banks have already had their chance at getting your business, as well.....win-win for all.

Friends, all is good, and set up for the eventual transfer of wealth, without missing a beat. This shutdown event HAD to occur. It was NECESSARY. This may help you understand, that your money did not go away, or is not lost. It's just delayed.......

I Intend the Best for All,   Dr. Clarke
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Cockroaches in the woodwork ......

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 am

Dr. Clarke statement on reserves/Sterling has been questioned:

IT WOULD BE MOST WONDERFUL IF YOUR STMT WAS TRUE. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH PPL @ US TREASURY & STERLING WAS INVESTIGATEDOING DO TO MISS HANDLING OF OPERATION….THE FUNDS CONFISCATED WILL NOT BE RETURNED.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. THEY HAD MORE $ CONTRACTED INTO RESERVES THEN THEY COULD PAY OUT.

THE OWNERS ALSO, WAS FOUND MISS HANDLING FUNDS WHEREAS THEIR LICENSE WERE REVOKED, UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY.

JUST WANT ALL TO KNOW TRUTH. GOD BLESS EVERYONE & PIF

Here is his response:

Dr. Clarke: That's a great story for now, and since it went down..... And very logical.

However, due to the time period we're in, that story will evaporate right after RV, by design.
Everything dropped. Dismissed.

Use common sense, read Sterling's cover statement on their site very very carefully. It's all there. Your money is not lost, just delayed and will payoff beautifully when the time is right.

It's a big win-win for everyone. This whole program is a big win-win for everyone....if we just get in the right place and stay there. I know lots & lots.....at this critical time.....

The hurricane is blowing, so find your center, where it's calm, day by day.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:53 am

Just Google Dr Clarke Dinar, dinar daily is already ranking for it, so is daystarnet, so we will stop him, together.

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:21 am

@ssmith wrote:Dr. Clarke statement on reserves/Sterling has been questioned:

IT WOULD BE MOST WONDERFUL IF YOUR STMT WAS TRUE. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH PPL @ US TREASURY & STERLING WAS INVESTIGATEDOING DO TO MISS HANDLING OF OPERATION….THE FUNDS CONFISCATED WILL NOT BE RETURNED.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. THEY HAD MORE $ CONTRACTED INTO RESERVES THEN THEY COULD PAY OUT.

THE OWNERS ALSO, WAS FOUND MISS HANDLING FUNDS WHEREAS THEIR LICENSE WERE REVOKED, UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY.

JUST WANT ALL TO KNOW TRUTH. GOD BLESS EVERYONE & PIF

Here is his response:

Dr. Clarke: That's a great story for now, and since it went down..... And very logical.

However, due to the time period we're in, that story will evaporate right after RV, by design.
Everything dropped. Dismissed.

Use common sense, read Sterling's cover statement on their site very very carefully. It's all there. Your money is not lost, just delayed and will payoff beautifully when the time is right.

It's a big win-win for everyone. This whole program is a big win-win for everyone....if we just get in the right place and stay there. I know lots & lots.....at this critical time.....

The hurricane is blowing, so find your center, where it's calm, day by day.

IF you are lucky, and that is a large IF, you will eventually see a part of the money you invested returned to you through government supervised restitution. That's it. Sterling is done, the statement on the website is a carefully crafted missive, approved by, if not generated by their lawyer, designed to help their case as much as possible. I would advise reading no more into it than that.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865  Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:47 pm

dr clarke, name removed for legal reasons, mountain goat, all one in the same

DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Can we put initials?
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:30 pm

It would be best to say completely away from naming or otherwise identifying the alleged owners of a certain popular site who is also alleged to have several alter egos by which they post for legal reasons. Certain members pushing things too far, making it personal, and this is the price we all have to pay.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:18 pm

LET'S GO......  GURU HUNTERS!!!

Last edited by Ssmith on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:33 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

I am Legend TNTBS
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 I-am-l12

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:23 am

Don't be scared, bring everything out, names and all, and expose theses assholes for what they really are-They need to go to prison for what they've done to everyone-Who cares about their feelings? They care not about ours-I've run these idiots into the ground for years, and if that is the case, I'd be pounding 5 foot boulders into railroad ballast in Fort Leaven Worth Prison!! Let 'em have it, and use BOTH barrels- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Your exactly right terbo! The dealers, the pumpers, websites that are making big time bucks keeping the Dinar hype alive. They all control the information that gets put out. Ever see an opposing opinion on them? Ever see posts or comments that debunk their intel there? The Dinar Industry is huge with a lot of people involved!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 pm

I would rather stick a fork in my eye than read another condescending mind numbing full of bs mg post... Another loser in dinar land... Copy paste copy paste copy paste... Shoot me now

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:08 am

Here is the link to the real Dr. Clarke, since I am NOT mentioning his name here, there is nothing to worry about:

http://daystarnet.com/dinar-recaps/dr-clarke/

By the way, if Dr. Clarke decides to speak up, comment on my website, that way I respond directly to you, that goes for Mountain Goat.

Also, just do a Google search for Dr. Clarke dinar, see what GOOGLE thinks about who Dr. Clarke is and who should be ranked #1.

DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 am

interesting that 'dr clarke' and 'goat' have been quiet for a while...you know, since TerryK was indicted for being complicit in Sterling fraud. so far, exactly zero of their intel has come to fruition. they will reap what they have sown.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:26 am

@DayStarNet - dinaresguru wrote:Here is the link to the real Dr. Clarke, since I am NOT mentioning his name here, there is nothing to worry about:

By the way, if Dr. Clarke decides to speak up, comment on my website, that way I respond directly to you, that goes for Mountain Goat.

Also, just do a Google search for Dr. Clarke dinar, see what GOOGLE thinks about who Dr. Clarke is and who should be ranked #1.

The information you have on your website is 100% wrong or lies.

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) did NOT invent Dr. Clarke, Mnt Goat, or anyone else.

Dinar Recaps simply reposts OTHER people, NOTHING is from Dinar Recaps.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Interesting tidbits in this thread wouldn't you say?

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@DayStarNet - dinaresguru wrote:Here is the link to the real Dr. Clarke, since I am NOT mentioning his name here, there is nothing to worry about:

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) did NOT invent Dr. Clarke, Mnt Goat, or anyone else.

Dinar Recaps simply reposts OTHER people, NOTHING is from Dinar Recaps.

Actually, the tweets that you see on that webpage are correct, so you statement about being 100% wrong is incorrect...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 am

My response to Dinar Recaps about the phrase:

First of all, you have been posting fake news for a long time, please use some degree of discernment, don't just post what you claim people send to you.  Your credibility has dropped since people started finding out who you are.

By the way, why do you not address the conference call with the MODERATORS of People's Talk Radio who exposed Mountain Goat as being a man from Montana?

Here it is, I know you have heard it:
Mountain Goat Exposed By Peoples Talk Radio
http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mountain-Goat-Exposed-PTR-January-2-2016.mp3

More damage control ahead I sense.

DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 am

Thanks to Mr. Nash for backing me up.

DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:07 am

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Oh_my_god___they_killed_kenny___by_feryeldell-d7gyn9y

Oh My God!!!  Mountain Goat and Dr. Clarke killed Kenny!  You Bastards!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 pm

The "Who is Mountain Goat/Dr. Clarke" debate still rages on over at WSOMN:

drl wrote
29s ago
Dagen: Dr. clark is not Mountain Goat!   
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590Merlyn wrote
47s ago
I don't think Dr. Clarke is Mountain Goat even tho it has been said they have the same URL, could just be a "smoke screen" He does not write the same or think the same and is not conndenscending.
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1598064&m=75&t=1458302460Stardot wrote
2m ago
Tank is Dr. Clarke
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1595450&m=75&t=1455479843Bluemoon333 wrote
2m ago
Dr. Clark is now a Scandinavian Yodeling pool boy
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1598064&m=75&t=1458302460Stardot wrote
2m ago
makes as much sense LOL that was a joke if you didnt know some people are...
2m ago
Co careful with that ban button take it easy LOL   
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1597868&m=75&t=1458062089FXStrategist wrote
2m ago
I think Blondie is Dr. Clarke.
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1597385&m=75&t=1457488235dagen wrote
2m ago
drl I'm Dr. Clarke and Mountian Goat. lol
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1594139&m=75&t=1454196041flutterby wrote
2m ago
CC SoCal - I think Trump could take a few lessons from Clarke!
Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1596748&m=14&t=1456760613Chief53 wrote
1m ago
I find Dr Clark very long winded and verbose
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1592423&m=73&t=1452345414MSBSD wrote
5m ago
I would like to ask a question please? Was I the only person that heard special caller on Gerry's call when he was ask a question about a Dr. C post and he said he wanted to make it clear that MG nor DC were real people. They are different govt peeps assigned to write the MG & now DC post to keep up confusion. That is why the writing varies from time to time because it is several different people doing the writing.

Misskitty05 wrote
4m ago
MSB I didn't hear that but that is what I have always believed

Dr. Clarke (new jr guru) Part 2 Avatar?id=1593907&m=75&t=1453873760Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
Clark made a very safe post..several dates..so he didnt know that a couple months ago? Nonsense
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum