Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Ponee on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Dr.Clarke


 Ease the pain of Millions of people, if you do. The same couple dozen folks have been posting on here for years - with a track record that's worst than the weather forecasters. Much worse. Yet, good meaning people still, from their desperation, continue to sit on the edge hour by hour, in pain - because of it, and keep reading - because it's all they have.

Here's what I know for sure, and can tell you. The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. The other currency's are scheduled, but not yet confirmed. FYI - I'm in a powerful position right now, as well as already, by most people's standards, very very wealthy - AND I also hold lots of currency. So, I'm not really in this class of "Desperation" like the majority of Dinarland.

What I just shared is NOT rumor. It's fact, because it's already done. Mountain Goat is most on track, as it follows what's printed, but what's printed is of course, NOT the whole story - some fact, some planned deception - but the sanity of what MG puts out, is much closer to hard fact reality, in REAL TIME, than anything else I've seen. Take this to the Bank: NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL.

So, Everyone Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March. Until then, I'd ignore ALL the imagination that folks on here post about having Chinese connections, Elders, Special Bonds, Special Rates, Group nonsense like Tax deals, exchanging early, somebody holding it up, button pushing, bank stories (really, they've been calling in people for over 2 years for appointments for exchanges, really?) So much useless nonsense being thrown around on this site. I recommend scaling it down, and some of these guys that been on here for years, need to go away, cause in any other venue in this world, they would've flunked the test early on. Print the NEW guys stuff. Fresh perspective.....but from what I know, we're only going to be reading your blog for about another 60-70 days from now.

One other thing of importance: Please have these so called experts and guru's, if they are that, to just make sure they can spell the words correctly in their posts - because most of them can't even get the spelling right, let alone try to change the entire world.

Learning to spell, is a great step in that direction. ONE OTHER IMPORTANT ITEM, that you should know about: There will soon be an announcement out of Iraq, that they are not going to continue the MR (Monetary Reform) until next year of 2017, because of the financial condition the country is in, and low price of oil.

This announcement is already scheduled. When you hear it. IGNORE IT. I repeat, IGNORE IT. RI/RV is days away then......

I know you probably won't post this - but THIS TIME, you should. If you want from me, just let me know. I have lots more, but if you don't like this, then you won't like the rest.
My Best of Intentions for All,
Dr. Clarke

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Slotexe on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 am

Who is Dr. Clarke ?? And how is he/she an authority on the exchanging of foreign currencies??

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by benttree on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:35 am

OK Dr. Clark....you are now the new know it all.  How are you different from anyone else?  Because you can spell?  Is there any thing else you would like to give us to validate your words? Let us hear the SAME sentence that all use.  I know but I can't tell.  Unless you can give your self more credibility we will read you like we read everyone else. Not everyone is a "sheeple".

benttree
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by mightyoak on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:59 am

Hey Clarke.  March of what year?  How does anyone know how wealthy you are?  I actually doubt that you have nothing more than one 25,000 dinar note and a computer.  Of course your one dinar note could be a lot of money to you.  Keep up the good work you are doing, and maybe a dealer will give another 25k dinar note, then you will be twice as wealthy.  LOL.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 188
Join date : 2015-10-16

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by trstexas2 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:24 am

I'm new to this room. Is this the usual tone?  Do you attack anyone that posts here?  Why can't we all just try to get along?  Is that too much to ask?

trstexas2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Tx2Step on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:44 am

@trstexas2 wrote:I'm new to this room. Is this the usual tone?  Do you attack anyone that posts here?  Why can't we all just try to get along?  Is that too much to ask?


This isn't TNT Chat.

Tx2Step
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-12-02

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:58 am

@trstexas2 wrote:I'm new to this room. Is this the usual tone?  Do you attack anyone that posts here?  Why can't we all just try to get along?  Is that too much to ask?

Actually posters don't get attached.  There may be discussions, but as a rule they are respectful discussions....  as it should be.

But the gurus that are making up outrageous BS stories don't get off the hook quite so easily.  Again....  as it should be
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by trstexas2 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Good to know.  But hey, I've only owned Dinar for ELEVEN YEARS.

trstexas2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by greenlight on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:18 pm

@trstexas2 wrote:Good to know.  But hey, I've only owned Dinar for ELEVEN YEARS.
and unless you ever sell it to try to get some part of your money back, your great great grandchildren will someday own it since it will never ever RV or increase more than a couple cents per K.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 64
Location : Canton, GA

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 pm

@trstexas2 wrote:Good to know.  But hey, I've only owned Dinar for ELEVEN YEARS.

Wow!  That's a long time.

 After eleven years I'm sure you know as well as anyone that these gurus have no real intel and some aren't even real people......  just fictitious characters created by people with an agenda.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by trstexas2 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Boy, do I ever know that.  The head purveyor of misinformation is in prison.   Amen.

trstexas2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Yes, but don't forget brother 'Ray Ray' Renfrow, as he might just pick up where his 'Blubba Bubba' left off, along with the rest of his leaches-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 63
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:28 pm

@trstexas2 wrote:I'm new to this room. Is this the usual tone?  Do you attack anyone that posts here?  Why can't we all just try to get along?  Is that too much to ask?

Well for starters, there are "Dr." if indeed he is entitled to that honorific in the first place, Clarke's clear and obvious lies. Sterling will not be coming back, the feds have already started selling off the property seized to pay off debts and begin restitution. The Zimbabwe Dollar (a claim from another post,) is not going to be exchanged, heck for that matter there has never been a ZIM as that is the wrong ISO code. Absent a miracle, we will not see the IQD RV now, in March, or anytime in 2016. We have very little tolerance for liars who aid and abet the fleecing of the sheeple. So we have very little tolerance for people like the so called Dr. Clarke, if he even really exists.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March 2805820865  Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March 2805820865  Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March 2805820865  Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27215
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March Empty Re: Dr. Clarke says Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March

Post by aksafeone on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Me thinks he was here before ans another 'roo and having faded away into the sunset (and not the sunset of his dreams) has chosen to return as another entity to continue his lying and collecting of money for those lies.  This has happened in the past, is probably happening here, and will again happen in the future - the nature of the beast(s).

Dr. Clarke, whom-so-ever you are, we need to see why you claim the title "Dr." and proof of same.  I am skeptical, since my brother CAN be called Dr. due to his educational doctorate, my dentist CAN be called Dr. because of DDS, my physician CAN be called Dr. because of his M.D., and lastly my pal can be called Dr. because of his DVM, just where and how you come to be called Dr.???????  Lucy you got 'splaning to do!!!

Then we address the balderdash - nah, isn't worth the time.  Mostly been examined and found wanting too many times previously.  Next?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 73
Location : Arctic

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum