Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic

Go down

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  Empty TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:22 pm

SeaBreeze:  Iko on OM...says good intel coming in...says Rial rates coming into the bank...good rate!

Dreamsdocometrue:  Iko is on OM stating that his sources are saying banks expecting us on Monday...all currencies showing but no rates including the Rial...sounding good. Rial reportedly ay $3.63.

Heavenshome:  c : talked to 2 other tellers ,,,,,said same thing

Heavenshome:  the jist is the currencies are on screen not showing rates all bank people are saying check in Monday morning. tha's about it in a nut shell was a rate ria 3.63 this morning

Heavenshome:  still JD talking: alot of positive movemnet, local bankers and one small bank out in midwst w few branches are getting told monday morning.

Heavenshome:  lady C reiterrating from thursday rial was on screen

Heavenshome:  mimi c: bank story from friday SC ….went to WF talked to wealth manager.. talked about ZIM.. pulled it up on his computer..5 100t notes.. twm questioned screen. works out to 1 billion US dollars…. WM took thier name and # and said would get back with them. that is 5 100trillion notes

Heavenshome:  1.3 billion dollars and changes..... the caller is clarifying

Heavenshome:  C: asks to mimi to repeat her story……Fri, went to wells farge for dong and zim but never got to dong. when he pulle dit up on his screen we told him we have 5 100 trill notes and he said i is equal to 1.3 billion us dollars and he questions it to verify and got ther name number to call them back.

Heavenshome:  C their wm was very nice and no bad vibes Smile

Heavenshome:  mimi is retelling details. wm turned the screen around, she saw it with her own eyes

Tennwolfman said he talked to his friend...friend went to a WF nearby and in speaking with the WM she told him she was on high alert.... the first time that WM talked to him with that phrase... just wanted to pass it along

Ray said to the best of his knowledge we will not be exchanging into USD asset backed dollars... post RV you will have a lot of money and hired professionals that will tell you the maneuvers you need to make to help you deal with it..

caller talking about the M7corp, ibuy dinar stopped selling, will they still honor reserves

Ray-- in reading okrocks thread I saw many peeps came back and said dealers were still selling

caller-- ibuydinar is now gone, blank, that is concerning to me

Ray-- unless they cant get the product?

caller-- if anyone has any info on that please post it

Ray-- looking at it right now... white screen says not taking new orders go to another dealer... could be they cant handle all the requests now maybe... there is a status part in there for existing customers

C-- has Abadi made that announcement

Ray-- no I have not seen it yet... if it took place I do not know

Ray says there is always a time to sit back and see what happens rather than speculate.. watch out for the smoke and mirrors

Ray says you single folks I highly recommend your new account has a POD (Payable On Death) on it... if you ce on monday and come wednesday you pass on when you planned on friday to move it to an entity... so that money moves to your estate and once debts are satisfied, fees paid your loved one gets whats left.... but with a POD your loved one has it all... so make sure you do that! Check your state laws even some married folks with separate accounts may need to do that also

Ray-- I have heard dif rates so we have to wait and see what is offered once we sit across the table....

C-- on today cnn news saying it could take a year or two to get rid of ISIS so how can they revalue with all that

Ray-- they need to revalue, it needs to be done so they can continue to exist whether at war or not.... maybe on monday or tuesday if we have gone to exchange I could call you and see if you are still waiting for a year to resolve isis lol

Ray--you guys hang in there, banking peeps still looking for the first of the week.... lets see what unfolds today and tomorrow, and see what Monday holds... take care everyone    
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  Empty Re: TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:56 pm

The question to ask yourself is simple. Are you going to believe someone who continues to tell you a currency that was provably demonetized three months ago and had been suspended prior to that for over three years, is about to RV? It is obvious that either they are idiots, or liars, or both.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Thought tennwolf said "goodbye" lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:22 pm

You know goodbyes are good for about three days

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865  TNT #3 Pump Ray's Open Mic  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Seems to me that if a currency has been suspended and basically is worthless the currency is basically DEAD.  A dead currency, one would think, is one that no longer exists.  That being said, the Rial would therefore no longer exist. 

Now, these fairy tale tellers are telling us it is going to RV?  Huh, well I guess it equals the Dinar then, we have been told it was going to RV for over 10 years and the same liars keep raising the dead on that one also!

TNT has been spreading manure for so long they believe it themselves!  And with Tony gone the new cheerleader is Ray (another allegedly criminal element in this equation).  Huh, guess we haven't changed much have we?  Oh well.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:27 pm

I was referring to the ZWD, or as they insist on calling it the ZIM ... which it never was ... But it would seem that way to anyone with half a brain .... a sad commentary on the IQ of the average TNT faithful.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:29 am

My bad, I men the ZIM.  Sometimes the fingers type what I am reading rather than what I am thinking.
BUT, the premise remains the same.  Currency with no value or hope is worthless without hope.  Those that believe it will rise like a phoenix from the ashes are for sure sadly mistaken and certainly those that tout it are for sure lower than a snakes belly to say the least.

About like some of the Bowl games so far this week (Iowa's game for example - embarrassing).  Mercy what Bristol Stomps occurred.  One game, Oregon was up 31 points to zip and low and behold the TCU phoenix did rise resulting in a 3 overtime loss for Oregon.  Don't think the currency "wars" will end that way.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:57 am

we get it..on to other things

benttree

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 am

if you listen to him you need to go to open mike and see who he is scamming..the same people he scammed with the last one..14 plus or something like that..advance people..listen to ponne..sorry its late..get off the petty stuff

benttree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum