Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT #1 Pump DINAR DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT #1 Pump DINAR

Go down

TNT #1 Pump DINAR Empty TNT #1 Pump DINAR

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Coolhand65:  One fact that keeps me believing is...how can Iraq survive on a curency worth a 10th of a penny?? When at one time it was 3.22 to our dollars. Hah..?..

55classic:  a friend of mine in our little mini-group knows a guy tha has SKR's, obviously his bank thinks it's real

Coolhand65:  I just feel some one or some body's are stalling this from happen. Pull the trigger. I'm sure there will be issues that will need fixing after this goes.

55Classic:  my bet is...that person or entity is right here in the US...scares the crap out of them for average people to all of a sudden rise to their level....my father always told me...when the rich see the little people buying Cadillacs, they'll just turn the screws to put us back in our place.

SassyD:  Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist, ..... While you were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it !!.... Sincerely, the Opportunist !!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT #1 Pump DINAR Empty Re: TNT #1 Pump DINAR

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Coolhand65: One fact that keeps me believing is...how can Iraq survive on a curency worth a 10th of a penny?? When at one time it was 3.22 to our dollars. Hah..?..
Easy, both sides of the ledger balance out regardless of what the value assigned to the currency. Because the value is the same in the debit column and the credit column, any change is zeroed out in the calculations since it would change on both sides.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT #1 Pump DINAR 2805820865  TNT #1 Pump DINAR 2805820865  TNT #1 Pump DINAR 2805820865  TNT #1 Pump DINAR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT #1 Pump DINAR Empty Re: TNT #1 Pump DINAR

Post by benttree on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:09 am

who gives a blank..you are either dumb or whatever..got anything interesting to post

benttree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum