Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Changing of Iraq’s currency represents largest corruption process in country’s history, official says
9/4/2011 10:04 AM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Economic Advisor of Iraq’s Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, has described the plan of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to change the Iraqi currency as “the worst corruption and money-laundering process in the history of Iraq.”

“The CBI must understand that it is playing with fire and undermining the course of the consumers, producers and the economic changes in the country,” Abdul-Hussein al-Anbaky told Aswat al-Iraq news agency on Sunday, adding that the said step was taking place “at a time when the Iraqi economy was suffering from instability and chaos.”

Anbaky’s statement was issued after one day had passed on an announcement by the Central Bank of Iraq of its intention to cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency and to change it, in order to ease out the current inflation, and to encourage citizens to use their own currency, instead of depending on the US dollar.

“The changing of the currency shall be the greatest corruption process in the history of Iraq, because the currency counterfeiting Mafias are ready to change the counterfeited currency with the new currency,” Anbaky said, adding that “the money-laundering merchants would come with trillions of dinars to change them.”

Anbaky, at his position as the government’s economic advisor, had called on the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers “not to respond to the draft-law for changing the Iraqi currency, raised by the CBI to the Council for ratification.”

SKH (RT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 pm

So its not "done" yet. Gosh Darn it!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

I SAW THIS DAYS AGO ,NOT NEW ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Really? showing today's date    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

@bobbysac wrote:
I SAW THIS DAYS AGO ,NOT NEW ,

Thanks for mentioning it....this was found today at The Dinar Trade. org
website and it is dated for today and it is headlines of the day... Take a look...take care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm

This was hashed over earlier today .. U can see it under the news category ... Here is a line I saw and how I took it...

From above article ..."of its intention to cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency and to change it".... Sounds like an lop but with an rv to me... Lop="intention to cancel the zeros " and rv =" and to change it"

We shall see... Something is brewing ... Lots of articles in two days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Totally agree with u...   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

@Psalm85:13 wrote:
This was hashed over earlier today .. U can see it under the news category ... Here is a line I saw and how I took it...

From above article ..."of its intention to cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency and to change it".... Sounds like an lop but with an rv to me... Lop="intention to cancel the zeros " and rv =" and to change it"

We shall see... Something is brewing ... Lots of articles in two days

For several years I've been aquainted with some friends from iraq. And learning their ways is not so hard to define...My experience with them is that when they say their about to do something....it means they have already done it or are in the midst of finishing their intended goal...they do this as a means to see where they stand in the public,political arena...kind of like seeking feedback. Should they not receive the responce they were looking to receive...they withdrawl from their initial intent to pursue there plans...Such as the new dinars....I can almost bet my life this dinars are already produced but not in circulation...began since the begining of the conception/idea in 2010 when they informed the media of seeking to redenominate the dinar. So yeah all this articles being furnished to the public by the speed of light...lol...something is surely brewing....be blessed....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency    Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

For several years I've been aquainted with some friends from iraq. And learning their ways is not so hard to define...My experience with them is that when they say their about to do something....it means they have already done it or are in the midst of finishing their intended goal...they do this as a means to see where they stand in the public,political arena...kind of like seeking feedback. Should they not receive the responce they were looking to receive...they withdrawl from their initial intent to pursue there plans...Such as the new dinars....I can almost bet my life this dinars are already produced but not in circulation...began since the begining of the conception/idea in 2010 when they informed the media of seeking to redenominate the dinar. So yeah all this articles being furnished to the public by the speed of light...lol...something is surely brewing....be blessed....

... If this is the norm for handling things then that sure would help it all line up with Okie's intel too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: EXACTLY!!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

@Psalm85:13 wrote:

... If this is the norm for handling things then that sure would help it all line up with Okie's intel too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maliki on Changing of Iraq’s currency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-