Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War

3 posters

Go down

Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War Empty Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War

Post by GypZ Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:59 am

http://yournewswire.com/pentagon-stunned-as-thousands-of-chinese-troops-enter-isis-war/
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS WarPosted on December 28, 2015 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, World // 21 Comments
Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War China-ISIS-war-650x350
The Kremlin have announced that China are to send 5,000 of its most elite military forces into the Levant War Zone to help Russia in the fight against ISIS, which has left the Obama administration and the Pentagon “horrified”. The “Siberian Tiger” Special Forces and “Night Tiger” Special Forces Units were given authorization to be deployed by China’s People’s Congress (NPC) on Sunday, after China passed its first anti-terrorism law allowing their army to take part in anti-terror missions abroad.
Whatdoesitmean.com reports:
Most critical to China in entering this war, this report continues, is the “grave” national security threat it faces from both the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) and Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization (MIT)—and as, perhaps, best described by the noted award winning American military-intelligence journalist Seymour M. Hersh who in his latest article warned of this threat by stating:
“China, an ally of [Syrian leader] Assad has committed more than $30 billion to postwar reconstruction in Syria. China, too, is worried about the Islamic State. China regards the Syrian crisis from three perspectives: international law and legitimacy; global strategic positioning; and the activities of jihadist Uighurs, from Xinjiang province in China’s far west.injiang borders eight nations – Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India – and, in China’s view, serves as a funnel for terrorism around the world and within China.
Many Uighur fighters now in Syria are known to be members of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement—an often violent separatist organization that seeks to establish an Islamist Uighur state in Xinjiang.
The fact that they have been aided by Turkish intelligence to move from China into Syria through Turkey has caused a tremendous amount of tension between the Chinese and Turkish intelligence and China is concerned that the Turkish role of supporting the Uighur fighters in Syria may be extended in the future to support Turkey’s agenda in Xinjiang.”
Though the US corporate-propaganda media continues to blackball from the American people Hersh’s “bombshell” article, this report notes, 2015 has become the year Russia exposed the barbaric nature of Western powers—from their criminal conspiracy for regime change in Syria, to aggression against Yemen, Iran, Russia, China and any country that does not toe the line—and has, also, exposed for the entire world to see that the Obama regimes fight against the Islamic State has all been pretended.
And with the Obama regime reported to be scrambling to come up with new lies to tell the American people about this war, this report says, only one person in that government, US Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, just weeks ago warned the American public that not only is the Obama regime lying to them, they may end up inadvertently starting World War III.
Echoing Congresswoman Gabbard’s fears, this report further notes, is billionaire investor George Soros, who warned the Obama regime this past summer that China might use the Levant War to mask its mounting economic problems and stated “should the external conflict escalate into a military confrontation with an ally of the United States such as Turkey or Japan, it is not an exaggeration to say that we would be on the threshold of a third world war.”As to why the Obama regime is still protecting the terrorist-supporting nation of Turkey and daily sending in more NATO forces to defend risking world war, this report notes, is beyond insanity—especially when viewed of the light of Turkish leader Erdogan refusing President Obama’s order to remove Turkish troops who illegally invaded Iraq, and, just yesterday, Turkish intelligence servicesassassinating another journalist, Naji Jerf, editor-in-chief of the Hentah monthly, for exposing Erdogan’s support of Islamic State terrorists.
So as President Putin’s special envoy, Alexander Lavrentyev, continues today visiting and informing various Middle East nations of Russia’s new alliance with China against Turkey and the Islamic State, this report concludes, it is, also, preparing for the worst—and which is why the Western Military District, equipped with Iskander-M tactical ballistic missile systems, was put on alert just hours ago.
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War Empty Re: Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Horrified, my ass, Obastard didn't want anything to do with getting rid of ISIS, and eventually wanted them to come here to get rid of dissidents,{ People that don't trust our government} the GUN owners, and people who were a scourge on the government's welfare system-This is one reason Isis was here in the U.S. in the first place? He's losing, and he knows it, and with any luck he could be impeached, who is he trying to shit? Obastard has done nothing but try to destroy our great country, and does what the top elite tell him to do, because they want the whole world to themselves, and anyone that doesn't believe it, better take a second look, and where we are going if this bastard does not step down at the end of his term in office- Wake up, people!!! He is as useless as tatas on a trout, just like our government, IF you want to call it that- SMFH- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War Empty Re: Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Well since China has been involved for months I doubt if anyone is surprised, let alone stunned even IF true. From Bloomberg Business November 19th:

China Pulled Further Into Syria Crisis Amid Terrorism Threat
Ting Shi
November 22, 2015 — 5:00 PM EST

The violence swirling out from Syria in recent weeks is pressuring China to step off the sidelines and take a more active role in international efforts to stem the conflict.

The execution of a Chinese captive announced by Islamic State on Wednesday -- the first such killing -- showed the country isn’t beyond the reach of a group that has claimed responsibility for recent attacks in Beirut, Paris and Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. Moreover, Russia’s decision to launch airstrikes to support the Syrian government has left China increasingly alone in opposing military intervention in a civil war that has fueled Islamic State’s rise.

“It appears that events are dragging China further into the Syrian crisis,” said Michael Clarke, an associate professor at the Australian National University’s National Security College. "On one level, Russian intervention and the Paris attacks have raised the stakes and made Beijing’s preferred option of a political resolution much less likely. The killing of a Chinese national will certainly inject a new variable into Beijing’s calculations about its position on the conflict.”

While China’s projection of power abroad typically focuses on safeguarding its growing business interests -- and it has pledged not to interfere in the affairs of other nations -- doing nothing about Syria carries its own risks. It could hurt the country’s credibility as a rising power on the world stage or even make its leaders look weak at home. President Xi Jinping has often spoken of his desire to convert China’s economic clout into geopolitical power, a goal demonstrated by its creation of international programs and initiatives.

Since Syria’s internal strife spilled into the streets of Paris on Nov. 13, French President Francois Hollande has pressed Russia and the U.S. to merge their parallel bombing campaigns into an international effort to wipe out Islamic State. The U.K., which has bombed the group in Iraq, is thinking about joining the fray in Syria. That has left China as the sole veto-wielding member of the United Nations Security Council still advocating for a political solution.

That’s an uncomfortable position considering the country has only twice cast a veto without Russia. The pair have vetoed four resolutions on Syria, most recently blocking a U.S.-backed proposal to refer war-crime allegations against President Bashar al-Assad’s regime to the International Criminal Court.

Officials in Beijing have signaled no big shifts since Islamic State announced the execution of the Chinese national. At a regular briefing Thursday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei reaffirmed China’s desire to let the "UN fulfill its coordinating role" in fighting terrorism. China has said that negotiations including all parties under a UN framework would provide the only acceptable venue for solving the Syrian crisis.

Security Council

China on Friday backed a Security Council resolution that condemned Islamic State as "a global and unprecedented threat to international peace and security" and called for efforts to "eradicate" its safe havens in Iraq and Syria.

But while the country might provide some logistical support, it wouldn’t commit forces or back a proposal that undermined Assad’s government, said Raffaello Pantucci, director of international security studies at the London-based Royal United Services Institute. "I don’t really see this being much of an actual game-changer," he said.
Mali Killings

As its global business interests grow, China is cautiously revising the non-interventionist policy espoused in 1955 by then-Premier Zhou Enlai. Its growing exposure to the global terrorism threat was underscored Friday when three executives of state-owned China Railway Construction Corp. were among 22 people killed after al-Qaeda-linked militants attacked the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bamako, Mali.

Any cost-benefit analysis on Syrian action would probably lead Communist Party leaders in Beijing to keep a limited, low-key role. China, unlike Russia, has little invested in the country or its government. If China does nothing, it might lose credibility as a rising player on the world stage. Or perhaps party leaders risk looking incompetent at home if Islamic State carries out a major attack on Chinese interests.
Xinjiang Violence

The cost of direct action, however, could be far higher. While Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi last year named China among 20 countries that had “forcibly seized" Muslim rights and included China’s northwestern Xinjiang region on a caliphate map, the group has subjected the country to a fraction of the ire directed at the West.

Taking a larger role risks provoking retaliatory attacks, and could exacerbate unrest in Xinjiang, where human rights advocates argue China’s efforts to clamp down on perceived separatism has helped radicalize the Muslim ethnic Uighur minority.

At least 300 Uighurs had joined the Islamic State cause in Iraq and Syria as of December, the official Global Times newspaper reported. A Xinjiang news portal confirmed Friday that police had killed 28 people allegedly responsible for the deaths of five police officers and 11 residents in Aksu prefecture, blaming them for being under the influence of an unnamed “foreign extremist organization.’”

Chinese Public Security Minister Guo Shengkun oversaw a meeting of top law enforcement officials in Beijing on Saturday, during which he proposed evaluating provincial authorities on their anti-terrorism efforts, the ministry said on its website Monday. The same day, Beijing’s municipal police raised their security preparedness level throughout the capital, the Beijing Youth Daily reported.

Military Intervention

China doesn’t want to follow the U.S. down the path of military intervention in the Middle East, said Li Guofu, director of the Center for Middle East Studies at the China Institute of International Studies. It has chosen to emphasize greater global cooperation to fight terrorism.

“It’s quite clear to Beijing that the U.S. approach to Syria and the Middle East at large is not working," Li said. "You see this phenomenon, ‘the harder the strike, the greater terrorism.’"

Xi will probably chart a middle course, said Clarke from ANU, insisting any international intervention gets UN approval and solely targets Islamic State.

"The problem with that is that too many other actors in this conflict have already chosen sides," Clarke said. "Xi is in a very difficult position here."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-22/china-pulled-further-into-syria-crisis-as-terrorism-threat-grows

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War 2805820865  Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War 2805820865  Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War 2805820865  Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:13 am

And I do hope China takes them out, and I don't mean to 'Steak and Ale'- 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum