Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan

3 posters

Go down

LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan Empty LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:20 pm

LOBO

Even though the CBI says the dinar has not been devalued and the rates show differently (see below), I think it is a way for the CBI to bring in more dinar, and I have to keep in mind that Iraq is not yet IMF Art. 8 compliant. I think the CBI is working a plan; the IMF has said Iraq will become a market economy within the first six months of 2016. Can't do that without being Art.

8 compliant and the rate of the dinar at this moment, won't be helping the citizens and Iraq won't be able pay back international loans, sell the bonds, etc., etc., let alone be able to use the Smart Card which has been given out to the employees of the government and pensioners to receive their wages and retirement funds - which is to be a global card. I would venture to say, since the budget is passed and to be "operational" January 1, the start date of Iraq's fiscal year, and the government has said the salaries and pension funds would be placed on the Smart Cards - we might see "something". Keeping the prayers going for the blessing.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan Empty Re: LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Never happen, cripes, they haven't even passed laws they said they were going to- Just forget about it, PERIOD-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan Empty Re: LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Ponee wrote:

LOBO

Even though the CBI says the dinar has not been devalued and the rates show differently (see below), I think it is a way for the CBI to bring in more dinar, and I have to keep in mind that Iraq is not yet IMF Art. 8 compliant.

I think the CBI is working a plan; the IMF has said Iraq will become a market economy within the first six months of 2016. Can't do that without being Art. 8 compliant Article 8 governs how and when countries exchange reserves they hold. That is all. Go back and try again. Better luck next time.

and the rate of the dinar at this moment, won't be helping the citizens and Iraq won't be able pay back international loans, sell the bonds, etc., etc., let alone be able to use the Smart Card which has been given out to the employees of the government and pensioners to receive their wages and retirement funds - which is to be a global card.

A rate is a rate is a rate. A bond with a 10% interest rate will still pay 10% regardless of the currency it is valued in. The bonds they tried to sell this fall were "Euro" bonds monetized in USD, even at 10+% they could not sell them. Why? The answer is simple although not conducive to the BS the gurus are feeding you. In reality, all investor care about is the rate of return relative to the degree of risk in the investment. The currency they are denominated in and the value of that currency make little, if any difference. Simply put, the risk was too high given the current financial, political and security issues in Iraq. Likewise for smart cards (if actually being used) or any other aspect of the retail or import-export systems you might want to mention. A loaf of bread will cost the same equivalent amount whether the IQD is worth 1 dollar or 1166/USD. None of this makes a difference, none of this is impetus to RV, none of this is needed for full membership in the IMF.

I would venture to say, since the budget is passed and to be "operational" January 1, the start date of Iraq's fiscal year, and the government has said the salaries and pension funds would be placed on the Smart Cards - we might see "something". Keeping the prayers going for the blessing.

One last item, if you are pinning your hopes on them becoming full members of the IMF, it didn't happen at their biennial meeting just concluded, so it will not be happening before their next meeting in November/December 2017. That is when they vote on new members.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan 2805820865  LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan 2805820865  LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan 2805820865  LOBO thinks the CBI is working a plan 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum