Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling

+5
EZ Traveler
Ponee
RamblerNash
chilimama
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling Empty Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

I found this interesting...  Banks won't touch currency that was purchased from Sterling?

Gloria
12/27/2015 20:08:58

I am wondering if I should not take my receipt's since mine was purchased from Sterling. I had a bank refuse because of the legal problem's they have.
Thank You
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling Empty Re: Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling

Post by chilimama Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 am

Wow

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling Empty Re: Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:07 pm

It seems that the Banks know something more about the Dinar, doesn't it?

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Like they don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EZ Traveler Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Such crapola. Get a life.  First off no exchanging are being done yet.  The legal woes of sterling have not included the legitimacy of the currency.

EZ Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Maybe the bank refusing currency bought from Sterling because Sterling got it in an underhanded way so they don't want to touch it. I really am not surprised and there will be sheeple to defend bad guys. Freakin morons.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by EZ Traveler Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

VIP Secret Agent.  You are an idiot.  Why are you even posting except to piss people off.

EZ Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:09 pm

EZ Traveler wrote:VIP Secret Agent.  You are an idiot.  Why are you even posting except to piss people off.

Now, now...Attacking members isn't allowed here!

We post everything here to be discussed...good , bad, and indifferent.

If you think the post was to piss people off, maybe you can explain why it has that effect?

That might inspire a great conversation...or maybe not...

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:11 pm

EZ Traveler wrote:VIP Secret Agent.  You are an idiot.  Why are you even posting except to piss people off.

Sounds like you may be one of those who purchased currency from Sterling.  Do you know where YOUR dinar came from?  Are you worried you may be holding currency that was smuggled out of Iraq? 

FYI....  The reason I'm posting is so people will WAKE UP to this scam.  Also I was not the originator of the post.  I merely copied what Gloria had written.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldOutGotOut Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:26 pm

ssmith wrote:FYI.... The reason I'm posting is so people will WAKE UP to this scam.

So much truth has come out about the RV scam people have to be sticking their heads in the sand to avoid it. I'm sorry people will lose so much money in this scam, but they just won't listen to any facts, so it's their own fault.

SoldOutGotOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:52 pm

It's not surprising really. If I were a bank, I would be at best, less than likely to buy a currency I do not normally deal with and are not familiar with. To attach any more meaning to that is somewhat akin to the way the pooroos make meaningless news mean RV.It is, what it is, nothing more.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 2805820865  Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 2805820865  Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 2805820865  Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Bank Refused Currency Purchased from Sterling.......WHAT A LAUGHER!  As if it were not from Sterling they would accept it......MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:07 am

really so how did they become that knowledgeable I bought mine from Dinar Corp and ten found out they we not legal in TX I almost had a stroke..they said they can't do it anymore but I'm OK..WTF

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum