Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chatter

Go down

TNT Chatter Empty TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:59 am

SmartBlonde55:  Is the AIIB a forcing function for us?

Lucky:  Smart...the AIIB is a major part to the big picture going forward (imo)

JerseyBoysFaninMN :  Tenn - Is it safe to say that you and Platinumrunway have been asked to be silent... And that you and he are obliging?

Tennwolfman : Jersey--yes

chardinar :   And platinum too? Boy I missed a lot taking yesterday off sheesh

JerseyBoysFaninMN :  Both Tennwolfman and Platinumrunway stated that they had been asked by their sources to be quiet because we are so close. Platinumrunway signed off and said goodbye. Tennwolfman is still with us, but he just left for a while to get things done today. All is well. We are CLOSE!!!

JerseyBoysFaninMN :  (Tidbits from OM Friday Night)  It appears that the AIIB was opened up to all countries to join. Most did... With the exception of Japan and the US. With the AIIB.... They are no longer subject to the IMF rules and desires, so that let's China do their own thing.

Second thing... Someone received notification from a high level Wells Fargo official that Tuesday is the day this will go full blast.

You know how that goes... Treat it as rumor.

I'm going to say this... We're just talking right now. How many times did you just shake your head when you were listening to a call, and the reason it didn't go that day was the stupidest thing you'd ever heard?

I think the PTB (I'm not talking about President Obama now... rather the Rothschilds and those in charge of the U.S. financial system)  came up with another doozy to stop things. They seem to have waaaaaaaay too much power. The AIIB is leveling the playing field, in my estimation.

Back to the AIIB for a second... I'm speculating that China did the AIIB thing because the U.S. (and those controlling the money in the U.S. aka Rothschilds) were just not willing to give up their wicked ways. They gave them many chances, but the U.S. wouldn't budge. So they literally went around them.

It leaves us in a wonderful position... because it's forcing their (those in power) hand. Everything is lining up for us to exchange. They are running out of excuses.... And have been for quite a while now.

Iko Ward:  WTI is pulling away from Brent Crude. There are now 72 Oil/Chemical Tankers off Galveston. Forex closed out the week at 1067.7 All the articles out there are positive . Everything points to a major shift in world monetary policy and a move toward the East and BRICS. Iraq has been ready for months. Please hold.

Natok:  a while back someone posted a link showing the ships that were just sitting, waiting. Can someone re post that link? Ty

Gramps77:   @natok   http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-97/centery:30/zoom:7

Kue911:  My best friend has close contact with 4 star general. He told my friend that there are around 100 tankers of shore

55Classic:  I think they realize that once this RVs, etc...oil prices will jump up...so they wait
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter Empty Re: TNT Chatter

Post by mightyoak on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:04 pm

tnwolf and plat were told to be quiet?  Just like tony used to say all the time and look where he is.  Who knew that tnwolf, plat and tony had so much influence over the dinar going live/international.  Yeah, Right.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Gramps77: @natok http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-97/centery:30/zoom:7

Kue911: My best friend has close contact with 4 star general. He told my friend that there are around 100 tankers of shore

55Classic: I think they realize that once this RVs, etc...oil prices will jump up...so they wait

Or maybe it's because reserves are at near record highs, with storage at close to 100% capacity and there is neither the need, nor the capacity to unload them quickly. But that does not fit with your pumper scenario so that can't be right.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:31 am

SSS, Saw in this thread over there where someone clarified the "makeup artist,"  (how fitting  Smile  ) was not asked to be quiet but chose to become silent.

Doesn't it really make you wonder who the persons' are behind those names over there that come and go like flies to a pig pen?

And I remember Okie using the old line (asked to be silent) often, probably to try to make himself seem/feel important.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum