Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945

4 posters

Go down

FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 Empty FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:39 pm

On April 30 1945, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker. His body was later discovered and identified by the Soviets before being rushed back to Russia. Or was it?

Newly declassified FBI documents prove that the government knew Hitler was alive and well, and living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II.

Is it really possible that the Soviets have been lying all this time, and that history has purposely been rewritten?

No one thought so until the release of the FBI documents. It seems that it is possible that the most hated man in history escaped war torn Germany and lived a bucolic and peaceful life in the beautiful foothills of the Andes Mountains.

The Intelligence Community Knew

Recently released FBI documents are beginning to show that not only was Hitler and Eva Braun’s suicide faked, the infamous pair might have had help from the Swiss Director of the United States OSS himself, Allen Dulles.

In one FBI document from Los Angles, it is revealed that the agency was well aware of a mysterious submarine making its way up the Argentinian coast dropping off high level Nazi officials. What is even more astonishing is the fact that the FBI knew he was in fact living in the foothills of the Andes.

Who is the Mysterious Informant?

In a Los Angeles letter to the Bureau in August of 1945, an unidentified informant agreed to exchange information for political asylum. What he told agents was stunning.

The informant not only knew Hitler was in Argentina, he was one of the confirmed four men who had met the German submarine. Apparently, two submarines had landed on the Argentinian coast, and Hitler with Eva Braun was on board the second.

The Argentinian government not only welcomed the former German dictator, but also aided in his hiding. The informant went on to not only give detailed directions to the villages that Hitler and his party had passed through, but also credible physical details concerning Hitler.

While for obvious reasons the informant is never named in the FBI papers, he was credible enough to be believed by some agents.

The FBI Tried to Hide Hitler’s Whereabouts

Even with a detailed physical description and directions the FBI still did not follow up on these new leads.

Even with evidence placing the German sub U-530 on the Argentinian coast shortly before finally surrounding, and plenty of eye witness accounts of German official being dropped off, no one investigated.

Click here to download PDF or review directly on the
Federal Bureau of Investigation's website, FBI.gov

Even More Evidence is Found:

Along with the FBI documents detailing an eye witness account of Hitler’s whereabouts in Argentina, more evidence is coming to light to help prove that Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did not die in that bunker.

In 1945, the Naval Attaché in Buenos Aires informed Washington there was a high probability that Hitler and Eva Braun had just arrived in Argentina.

This coincides with the sightings of the submarine U-530. Added proof comes in the form of newspaper articles detailing the construction of a Bavarian styled mansion in the foothills of the Andes Mountains.

Further proof comes in the form of architect Alejandro Bustillo who wrote about his design and construction of Hitler’s new home which was financed by earlier wealthy German immigrants.

Irrefutable Evidence that Hitler Escaped:

Perhaps the most damming evidence that Hitler did survive the fall of Germany lies in Russia. With the Soviet occupation of Germany, Hitler’s supposed remains were quickly hidden and sent off to Russia, never to be seen again.

That is until 2009, when an archeologist from Connecticut State, Nicholas Bellatoni was allowed to perform DNA testing on one of the skull fragments recovered.

What he discovered set off a reaction through the intelligence and scholarly communities. Not only did the DNA not match any recorded samples thought to be Hitler’s, they did not match Eva Braun’s familiar DNA either. So the question is, what did the Soviets discover in the bunker, and where is Hitler?

Even former general and President Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote to Washington.

It was not only General Eisenhower who was concerned over Hitler’s compete disappearance, Stalin also expressed his concerns.

In 1945, the Stars and Stripes newspaper quoted then General Eisenhower as believing that the real possibility existed of Hitler living safely and comfortably in Argentina.

Official OSS pictures show possible appearances of Adolf Hitler in 1944

For those of you who think Hitler could not have lived for so long without people identifying him, please note that even a slight change in appearance can alter a person's entire physiognomy:

The first one is a genuine picture of Adolf Hitler and the following five were made by Eddie Senz, a New York make-up artist, for the OSS on 6 June 1944.

Would you have recognized him in the 2nd, 4th, 5th or 6th pictures, even if you were to see him face to face, in a foreign country? (Please remember that these pictures represent only very small changes of the facial hair and haircut, not plastic surgery).

Is it Possible?

With all of the new found evidence coming to light, it is possible and even likely that not only did Hitler escape from Germany; he had the help of the international intelligence community.

Released FBI documents prove that they were not only aware of Hitler’s presence in Argentina; they were also helping to cover it up.

It would not be the first time the OSS helped a high ranking Nazi official to escape punishment and capture. Look at the story of Adolf Eichmann who was located in Argentina in the 1960’s.

Did Hitler escape to Argentina? The answer is yes.

Read Harry Cooper's book, "Hitler in Argentina: The Documented Truth of Hitler's Escape from Berlin"

References: Exposing the Realities; Red Flag News; | Additions by Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com

http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/fbi-quietly-declassified-secret-files.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 Empty Re: FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945

Post by dwm007 Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:01 pm

These FBI documents were declassified (for the ten thousandth time since the early 60's Lol!) and there's not a peep out of ANY news service about it except for an obscure internet site?

GypZ, don't you see anything wrong here? These stories were almost word for word popular supermarket tabloid fare back in the 60's, and now no one else knows about a declassified FBI document that would be worldwide headlines? think about it.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945 Empty Re: FBI Quietly Declassified Secret Files Attesting Hitler Fled to Argentina in 1945

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Everything we have ever learned, anything we were told, and all that we THOUGHT we knew, has been a lie, and that's what the GOV wanted- They have ALL lied for decades- And most of it was about money, and power over the people for their own financial gain- Enter the year 1912- This is when alot of it started- Get the book, or you can find info on the net, 'The Creature 'of Jekyll Island'-It WILL be an eye opener, and I'll guarantee it!! affraid sorry What they did to the people of the U.S.A. was a BIG Big NO-NO
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 pm

I wouldn't comment one way or the other about whether or not the account of what happened to Hitler is true or not, no one can prove anything one way or the other, rather it's the contention that such a breaking story as that is "declassified" by the FBI and there's not a peep out of any of the news services? Never mind the major uproar that would have erupted world wide because a country such as the U.S. had been sitting on and suppressing such information all these years! This same nonsense popped up with regularity in the supermarket tabloids back in the 60's when the memory of the war was still fairly fresh and those actually involved were still young, these appeared right alongside the stories of Mars invasions that the Government had also suppressed.

I don't believe everything I see and hear on mainstream news media but come on now a story like that and ALL of them fail to report on it? The point is why repeat this nonsense when it's so obviously just that?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:38 am

DWM is correct, these files were all declassified in the 60s and 70s.  What the contain is NOT evidence of Hitler being in Argentina, but letters sent into the FBI making claims that this (and many other things) are the case, but not offering any proof of such claims.

If you got to fbi.gov and put in Hitler in the search box (they have a nice doc searching/viewing facility) the top of the list will be a 4 part set, where each part has some 200 pages in it.  There are copies of typed letters, hand written notes, newspaper clippings etc, of varying degrees of legibility.  The story of Hitler being in Argentina is likely the one that made the tabloids as it happens to be first in part 1 and these copies are hard to read.  There are many more stories in them of Hitler being in many other places.  They are all things like someone writing in saying that they shared a table for lunch with a stranger they later concluded could have been Hitler.  The Argentina story is of a man coming out of a restaurant in Hollywood where he observes two other men having a conversation where one is telling the other about looking for an American official to whom he can trade information about Hitler and a party of 50 people being transported from Berlin to Argentina by two submarines, in exchange for not being deported back to Argentina.  I'm sure you can guess what was actually being discussed (hint: Hollywood).
Of course the problem with all such things is that there isn't the tiniest scrap of actual evidence and such conspiracies would require so many people to know about it that they can't be kept secret.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum