Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:59 pm

09/04/2011 Ghost - I ASK OKIE IF I SHOULD POST THIS AND HE SAID-HMMMMM--WELL UH---OH O.K.--IF YOU WERE IN EUROPE TOMMOROW YOU WOULD VERY WEALTHY

1:22 PM [dash riprock] Ghost: From East to West is the way she will blow!!! Tighten up the saddle straps folks!

Ghost -DASH RIPROCK--YOU NAILED IT

Ghost - THIS WEEK WILL PROBABLY BE THE SMALLEST NUMBER ON THIS SITE SINCE INCEPTION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Well I am presently in Europe. So if this is true I will be on here at 3am est once the London market opens and reveal all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

This confirmation has become routine, can a MOD announce that this is really Okie via Ghost?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm

chillout You need to change your name! lololol! I have not seen anyone ask you to prove who you are! If it was NOT Ghost.... there would definitely be those who know in there to challenge it in less than 10 seconds!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

@Angel7 wrote:
chillout You need to change your name! lololol! I have not seen anyone ask you to prove who you are! If it was NOT Ghost.... there would definitely be those who know in there to challenge it in less than 10 seconds!

Nothing personal, Im just asking because there have been a few instances some of them recent, when even Okie came out and said that his account had been hacked into. Thats all. Its good news, so I want to make sure its coming from our Okie.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm

No worries.... we've got the good news! They have showered us with happy RV dust all weekend! Now, it's just hold the happy knowledge in our hearts and wait for the banks to open!

Our only job for the time being is not to be brought down by negative thoughts, feelings or words. So? We're definitely... GOOD!!!

Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

agree with you Angel7, LOL its always fun to see some great news and then the very next post someone questioning the validity of the information.
Here is your large chocolate malt milkshake!!.................oh yea it has 3000 calories! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Ana Akeed   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

@Angel7 wrote:

Ana Akeed, I agree, Estoy de aquerdo...three worldly languages agree hehheh..be blessed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

@r2e2 wrote:

Here is your large chocolate malt milkshake!!.................oh yea it has 3000 calories! lol!

I have not had my full dose of chocolate lately..... therefore.... on top of that shake

One full quart of REAL cream... whipped up with lots of sugar and 24 carat chocolate dust....

AND made with butter milk ice cream! lololol!!!

After being too broke for those kind of treats lately.... I deserve to take my friends and get sugar faced and pass out from a super exciting ... super caloried... super tasty.... impossibly rich... chocolate creamy treat!!! (yeah... you are invited!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm

SilkySand.... you can come too! Matter o'fact.... the more the merrier! We can ALL get sugar faced!!! lololol!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Yeah!!!! i accept the invite to get totally Sugar Faced!!! :happyjoy: crazyspin :happyjoy: crazyspin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm

@Angel7 wrote:
@r2e2 wrote:

I have not had my full dose of chocolate lately..... therefore.... on top of that shake

One full quart of REAL cream... whipped up with lots of sugar and 24 carat chocolate dust....

AND made with butter milk ice cream! lololol!!!

After being too broke for those kind of treats lately.... I deserve to take my friends and get sugar faced and pass out from a super exciting ... super caloried... super tasty.... impossibly rich... chocolate creamy treat!!! (yeah... you are invited!!!)

May I join you??? An RV will buy A LOT of personal training sessions later...lol

🐘 🐷 🐘 🐷 🐘 🐷 🐘
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Foxy? ; I would be honored! and yeah.... the pounds don't come off like they used to.... however... that 'date' with decadence has my name on it... I'll cry in the mirror some other time! lololol!

Personal trainer.... now that is something I did not have on my list... thanks for reminding me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

@Angel7 wrote:
Foxy? ; I would be honored! and yeah.... the pounds don't come off like they used to.... however... that 'date' with decadence has my name on it... I'll cry in the mirror some other time! lololol!

Personal trainer.... now that is something I did not have on my list... thanks for reminding me!

Thanks, Angel7 -- I'm looking forward to it! bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASU79

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 am

This forum has been quite the "education" for terms....wing slaped and now
sugar faced...my vocabulary is increasing! Looking forward to Tuesday!
crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin
Would love to have a "real" crazyspin......makes me feel like dancin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 am

@FoxyRoxy wrote:
@Angel7 wrote:

Thanks, Angel7 -- I'm looking forward to it! bounce Very Happy bounce

I got one word: LAPBAND!!!!! After the 100 pounds fall off, then 3 months on the Amalfi Coast getting all the loose skin snipped and tightened, including a tuck here and a tuck there, massages and creamed up, down and sideways and......WA LA! THEN the personal trainer, personal gym and finally a cook who specializes in low carb meals....What do ya think 6 months total??? Heck by spring I good even bloom again!!!!! lol! groupdance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 am

Sorry no change in exchange rates for the Iraqi dinar in Europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: