Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chatter

Go down

TNT Chatter Empty TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:26 am

PlatinumRunway:  Met with wealth manager today (Wednesday) . CONFIRMED: Codes are at the, banks. Rates showing now are place holder rates not rates of exchange. Anyone who may have had a bank appointment was IMO prep.

Quote from WM today " I dont see any reason why anyone should not have exchanged before Christmas!

Well it's more than just excitement for me. For the first time today a WM from WF Bank looked me straight in my eyes and said I should have one of the best Christmas ever. That spoke volume

What my WM is doing is giving me daily updated infor as to what he gets in their daily memos

They met today on how to profile clients and meet specific needs. Not to mention if you have a plan you’r more likely to get better rates, perks, and better interest rates.

By the way there is not LEAVE for bank employees until after mid Jan.

I will give you all some insight on what i mean by profiling

You need to present yourself as if you are conducting business. Have your plan and backup plan together. They want our business but keep in mind they work for the bank. Here is a list of what they will look for

Did you show up on time, do you have an account set up already, how prepared are you, do you have knowledge of banking services

They will ask what are your plans & goals, long and short term
When speaking with bankers remain calm because some will be very pissed while doing your transactions

Closed mouth will not get fed, even though you may have knowledge they may not be privy to dont make them seem like they are idiots, after all they determine your final outcome

Most of all guys, greet them with a firm handshake and sound confident. They are expecting some of us to be off the chain, so they can have a reason to say we dont deserve to have this

MY 3 P's ARE: PROFESSIONAL, POLITE, AND PERSISTENT,

Keep in Mind we are also interviewing them, you dont have to say yes at the first bone they throw you, a little meat makes the meal go further

Guys one more bit of knowledge and Im off to sleep

Remember Tony used to say two things, 1. Follow the money, and 2. Dont listen to what they say but what they do case and point: Remember how many banks told you this was a scam, and how they would not be participating in any currency exchange?
Well Riddle Me This, "Why were there surplus amounts of money delivered to these banks, that are so called not participatong?

Point 2 Many banks have said flat out we will not participate in any type of scam dealing with dinar or other currency....well why the HECK are you selling it to me then?

Guys it's here, they cannot keep a lid on this much longer, trust your instincts, you will be fine!!!!

You guys are all welcome, if I have anything new, I will share it. Like I said before Elmer hit the nail on the head earlier today so keep your ear close to the ground

PlatinumRunway:  6 Simple notes for a success during exchange!

HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL EXCHANGE PROCESS

1. Be on time, that way you are taken seriously, this one of the most important life changing experiences you will ever have, so make sure you are 15 min early.  If you have to travel some distance to your appointment leave yourself a cushion.  You never know what the traffic, weather, or circumstances may pop up at the last sec.

2. Look professional. You will be profiled so look professional, business attire, or business casual. Remember not to let you worst impression be your first impression.

3. Take and index card and write down a few key things that are a must for you.  Writing them down assures you will not be stumbling during your short time period.  If you are not sure about something, say something, closed mouths don't get fed.

4.  Be confident in what you are asking for. Nothing beats a failure than a try.  Keep in mind while they are profiling the type of client wanted for their branch, you should be interviewing them as well.  

5. Please, please do not go in with an attitude of arrogance, or feel as if you are privy to information that they do not have.  Keep in mind the person on the other side of the table may not be happy to be processing all these new millionaires. Treat them with respect and always be polite.

6.  If you are not comfortable with something being said, or you have a gut feeling that there may be something you definitely don't understand, politely end the process and find another branch. Keeping in mind that there may or may not be a lot of time to search for another exchange center or bank depending on where you live.

These are 6 simple notes that can ensure a successful exchange process.  We are TNT strong!!! See you at the banks soon!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter Empty Re: TNT Chatter

Post by mightyoak on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 am

If the dinar does not go international there will be no currency exchanges.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:41 am

MightyOak, I'm beginning to lean that way myself-Even IF it does, there will be many losers-This was not meant for us in the beginning, anyway-They just made it look that way-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:37 am

Yes sir, When you make your way out of the card board box or car you are living in, make sure you go to the nearest retail clothing store and buy the best dress clothes for the banker, then they will give you a better currency exchange.  Am sure they will love your card board box address, but you are dressed in business attire.  LOL.  These guru's are a big joke.  Most wealthy  people do not dress like the media and advertisers portray.  If you walk into a bank with a appointment, provide this actually happens, they are not going to care what you look like.  Money is the name of the game.  I guess the person who put this information out originally  owns a clothing store for men and women.
Banker to currency exchanger, You look great in those nice clothes.  But I still need a address so we can set up a checking/savings account.  You, Oh sure, middle of the block on main street, Folsom, CA, you can't miss the box, it is light brown card board. That should work. LMAO!

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:41 am

Indeed! LMELAO, also!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:05 am

@mightyoak wrote:Yes sir, When you make your way out of the card board box or car you are living in, make sure you go to the nearest retail clothing store and buy the best dress clothes for the banker, then they will give you a better currency exchange.  Am sure they will love your card board box address, but you are dressed in business attire.  LOL.  These guru's are a big joke.  Most wealthy  people do not dress like the media and advertisers portray.  If you walk into a bank with a appointment, provide this actually happens, they are not going to care what you look like.  Money is the name of the game.  I guess the person who put this information out originally  owns a clothing store for men and women.
Banker to currency exchanger, You look great in those nice clothes.  But I still need a address so we can set up a checking/savings account.  You, Oh sure, middle of the block on main street, Folsom, CA, you can't miss the box, it is light brown card board. That should work. LMAO!

Ask yourself this, if this really were possible and the banks already know about it then just WHO would you be dealing with when you went to your bank? How many bank employees would be showing up to work? Why would bankers/wealth managers be groveling trying to get customers when they all would be fabulously wealthy from their own Dinar? Would a single bank employee show up for WORK? Bankers would not be catering to customers nor worried about their jobs at all anymore, why would they? The bank mangers only work for a salary and while some positions do indeed profit from increased deposits it would be only a pittance comparred to what they could be making with inside info like that!

Of course it's all nonsense from start to finish, nothing more than a stupid scam that is easy to see through for those willing to open their eyes!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:22 am

Most wealthy people do not dress like the media and advertisers portray.

Very true .... Not gonna name drop here, but living where I have lived, and working where I have worked over the years, I have met many very rich people. Old money, new money, in between money. Entertainment, banking, arts, finances, sports, industry. Some seriously rich, as in pay $10-15M cash for a vacation home they use once or twice a year rich. One thing they all had in common was they all dressed and wanted to be treated like regular folks. In fact one well known actor type I got to know on a casual basis as he was a regular at a place I worked, made the comment to me that one of the things he enjoyed about coming there is we were not star struck but treated him as a friend.

My ex-wife would get mad at me because I would never ask for autographs. I would tell her that I was being paid a lot of easy money not to be impressed by famous people.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:07 am

dwm007, just trying to put some levity in this bs on currency exchange.  I mean really, you need to dress nice so a banker will think you are successful.  LOL.  Like any banker would care, all they would want is your money if and when it ever happens.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum