Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects

2 posters

Go down

Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects Empty Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects Syrian-refugees-in-germany

A professor at the University of Munich has expressed concern over the high number of illiterate Syrian refugees and migrants entering Germany, saying they have no hope of finding a job and could even force unemployment rates in the country to go up.

Ludger Woessmann told the German magazine Zeit that 65 percent of Syrian refugees fail to meet international standards on basic reading and writing skills and just 10 percent of the one million arrivals in the country this year have a college degree, the Gateway Pundit reported.

"With two-thirds of young Syrians ... regarded as functionally illiterate in accordance with international educational standards, the necessary training to run local businesses is mostly missing," according to Woessmann.

While half of the refugees are under the age of 25 and can still get an education, he said the ability to learn to read and write quickly fades during the late teenage years. The professor also reportedly stated that the fundamental lack of basic skills made bringing migrants up to speed quickly is near impossible.

"Even at a young age, a Syrian eight grade in middle school is five years behind their peers at German schools.'' Woessmann said the Germans have to be realistic about the problem facing them.

"We have to prepare ourselves for the fact that majority of young refugees will fail a three-year full time training course with a high proportion of theoretic content,'' Breitbart reported.

Citing reports from the Chamber of Commerce of Munich and Upper Bavaria, he said 70 percent of trainees from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq who started lessons more than two years ago have already dropped out.

Woessmann's remarks come just weeks after internal figures from the German Federal Employment Agency have leaked out indicating an alarming status over the education attainment of migrants coming to Germany and the enormous predicted growth in the welfare bill, the report said.
by Shianee Mamanglu-Regala

http://iraq-solidarity.blogspot.com/2015/12/germanys-predicament-two-thirds-of.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects Empty Re: Germany's predicament: Two-thirds of Syrian refugees found to be illiterate with no job prospects

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT ISN'T THIS JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE. FROM EVERYTHING YOU READ AND HEAR ABOUT OR WATCH ON TV, TO ME JUST SEEMS LIKE TELLING THAT PROFESSOR, WELL DUH!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum