Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

+36
bigdaddytim
Big Bish
FREEWAY BILL
mkmrmny
robralf
CharlieBoi
Scotti G
beeej
Najm93
waskew
SBM0601
SEBtopdog
justpassntime
aubrey
daocle
openmind
carieRN
lowkey32
cyberghost
milleriniraq
deaconfuzz
WilliamB
SGD
zerhourwriter
DrRod
Mowgli
silvertongue
Goldenfan
Austin-Powers for PM
tdv75098
aksafeone
war eagle
rvnow55
bstubbs
Ironfire13
celts67
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 Empty Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

Post by CharlieBoi Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

5555555555555pm est 9/5/11 and I'm alive and happy, no RV...however I'm happy....I was told RV perhaps in Oct/Nov...I hope this is wrong intel!!!!!!!! But I sorta beli8eve that than all other intel of cashing out and seeing rates this past weekend and today.......However there's always tomorrow right:)

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

beeej wrote:I guess my only question is: Why don't these people, that know it's NOT going to happen this week or in the next ????, have their own board and provide us with their Intel?
This I will never understand.
Have a great Holiday if you are here in the USA and.... if not, just make it a great day! cause it is you know.
:happyjoy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..........perhaps they can't reveal intel from their sources....
who may be in very high places,and the information is too sensitive and only available to a select few who understand what's going on behind the scenes... Wink

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mkmrmny Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

[quote="Scotti G"]
celts67 wrote:And we watch and wait!

That sounds so perfect ! :o

mkmrmny

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Exploding Butterfly wrote:Just curious. Weren't we told that it would happen last weekend? And then it crept into as late as Tuesday? And didn't Okie post something about by the end of this new week? I'm really just curious as to what is going on, and why it didn't happen, and when the currently-prophesied date/week is going to be? Is there anything to substantiate these claims, because if so - why does it keep not happening when y'all say it's going to? And whoever answers this, will you please resist the urge to express frustration or pride when answering? I'm not being rude, I'm asking serious questions, and if the "gurus" keep telling us it happened/it's going to happen and then it doesn't happen - is there no humility or compassion left to explain to us why it didn't, so we can hold onto real hope and not pipe dreams?

Thanks.

It is only going to REALLY happen once....

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! - Page 2 Empty Okie is taking on the chin on todays PTR ccall.....

Post by Big Bish Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 pm

It hurts me to even think that the intel Okie has been sharing was fed to him to mislead us all....Okie I know you are here to help us buddy. I'm praying for you old buddy. Keep us informed please. Thanks and PEACE

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

....as long as there is dinar to sell, pumping will continue. UGH!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:

It is only going to REALLY happen once....

LOL, you're right Bill. I'm just looking for more to go on than "it's happening by (insert date)" and then that date passing without explanation - just another date/time frame. Do you know what I mean? Is a believable update or explanation too much to ask from the 'gurus' who keep telling us the same thing day after day? It would certainly seem a responsible and honorable thing to do.

I know it's going to happen, I'm sure it will be soon. But I don't appreciate being fed the same line over and over, and then silence when nothing happens. I like/appreciate/am fond of Okie. I get "bashed" for defending him, as a matter of fact. I'd just kind of like to be given some explanation when things don't happen as predicted, or the date gets continually extended.

Thanks for your answer Bill. You da man Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BillA Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Bigdaddytim, you're right. At least one of our (yours and mine) observations have not been promptly deleted from the thread.

BillA

Back to top Go down

Post by silvertongue Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

These three things ned to be done prior to RV happening.
HCL
Erbil
Chapter 7 lifted

Then it could drop possibly. Until then we wait.

silvertongue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm

beeej wrote:I guess my only question is: Why don't these people, that know it's NOT going to happen this week or in the next ????, have their own board and provide us with their Intel?
This I will never understand.
Have a great Holiday if you are here in the USA and.... if not, just make it a great day! cause it is you know.
:happyjoy:

MEGA DITTOS!!!! IF THEY ONLY KNEW OKIE PERSONALLY AND WHO HIS SOURCES ARE, I AM SURE THEY'D BE SILENT AND HUMBLE. BUT THEN AGAIN, THEIR 15 MINUTES OF FAME WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. GEEEESH!!! THE FACTS, LINKS AND PROOF THEY ARE SO ADDIMENT ABOUT SEEING ARE AS EASILY MANIPULATED AS ANYTHING THEY PERCEIVE AS RUMOR. NOW, THERE'S A FACT FOR YA! :geek:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

The 'fact' is it's been going down each and every week for 1 1/2 years and yet it has never happened. Therefore, the only true fact out there is that there really are no facts. Nobody knows the date nor the rate, not even those that do know the date or the rate because it could just as easily change within the next minute or two and all bets are off. Time to start over. So rather than focus on a date or rate, just keep your fingers(and toes) crossed that something does materialize in our lifetimes. It's much easier to see thru a giant window as opposed to a small one.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcare Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

These three things ned to be done prior to RV happening.
HCL
Erbil
Chapter 7 lifted

Then it could drop possibly. Until then we wait.

I understand very well what these three issues pertain to. What I do not understand is where you state they must happen PRIOR to the R/V with such certainty. Could you please cite your source references that clearly state they MUST happen prior to the R/V?

landcare

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

With all due respect Punisher, I can't see why you open a thread like this with such a stupid topic. We all hope that it happens at any o'clock.

You and I have talked and I know exactly what you do and what you do not know. Stop this .... 202 posts? Geeesh!

That is why people don't believe real intel and why they don't open good threads because they see the title and open the thread to find a bunch of people that have not studied this and have no intel of their own making statements with no backing for them.

Then one of the goofs on here goes and opens up another thread about having secure Iraq information that the RV will happen tomorrow... For what?

Just like at the Races, the slow cars need to stay out of the way of the race cars.

GOD BLESS YOU PUNISHER

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum