Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 am

I HOPE at 5 PM today we see the rate LIVE...GO RV!!! Very Happy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Back to top Go down
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 am

Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

What's to happen at 5:00PM? It's my understanding Forex Markets iopen at 2:00PM starting in New Zealand and work their way East. Don't most of the ME currencies get active on the London exchange at 2:00AM EST? Share if you know something and somewhere we should lbe watching for at 5:00PM..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bstubbs
New Member
New Member


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

You've also got to specify 5pm where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

5pm today Sept 4 2011 or do you mean 5pm happy hour? Because its 5 o'clock somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 137
Join date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad
CELTS; WHAT WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN THIS LAST FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 72
Location : Arctic

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

Celts has been "in a fantasy world" (in his own mind) for the last several days and away from any news or internet services. Please excuse him as he has been touched with a case of the negatives, but it will go away on it's own SOON as the RV occurs. It's okay to be behind the action, just catch up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tdv75098
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-24
Location : Dallas

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! Just be happy now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Wareagle and aksafeone come back to this thread next sunday and we will see who is on planet earth! I bet it's me! I will also be expecting an apology for the attacks!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin-Powers for PM
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 pm

punisher wrote:
I HOPE at 5 PM today we see the rate LIVE...GO RV!!! Very Happy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Do you have a specific reason for your hope, or are you guessing this completely out of thin air? Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

RVnow55,


After reading your post, in which you said: "Because its 5 o'clock somewhere", I came up with this great idea.

We write a song about "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" and we sell it to a big time entertainer like a Jimmy Buffett and we make a fortune!

I've always had this idea for a time machine in which you go back in time and sell people ideas for a % of their invention or songs etc.

Example 1:

You go back in time and meet a very young Henry Ford and tell him you have great ideas for a car and how to assemble the car. He only has to make you a 10% partner!

Example 2:

You go back to Liverpool England and meet four guys named Lennon, McCarthy, Starr, and Harrison and you agree to share a few songs with them for piece of the pie. You start to humm.... Hey Jude! Only 10% for all these great songs!

Ok, I'll admit it, if it does not RV soon, I may lose all sense of reality!

Let me know about my idea of Jimmy Buffett!

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silvertongue
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

@rvnow55 wrote:
In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

This is correct. How many times can this be said? And people get mad at the gurus when they are wrong. They should get mad at themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mowgli
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 pm



All of you have to have some faith. Think about this it is not the Guru's are wrong it is that for the most part it is not what you want to hear. Like Okie and everyone else has said take a chill pill and it will happen.

Now my question to you is do you study this investment like the guru's do?

If you do not you have nothing to offer.

Now if you do study this investment then by all means BRING IT ON and share your intel and prove the Guru's wrong.

I like to see what you bring to the table.

*****************
Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrRod
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

Hello celts67,

I'm not bashing, or being critical, but would like to sincerely know why you think it will not happen in the next 7 days. Do you have information you would be willing to share with us? Is there information you can direct us to, so that we might also know what you know?

Just trying to learn... Thanks!

Rod

*****************
Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

@silvertongue wrote:
@rvnow55 wrote:
In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

This is correct. How many times can this be said? And people get mad at the gurus when they are wrong. They should get mad at themselves.

Thats all just speculation. The truth is that ever since July 1, 2011 Iraq could have RV'd at anytime. All this HCL stuff is just to try to explain why it hasn't happened so far.

And now a new one, which I love by the way, says that Iraq needs to pass a law to make it's citizens only use the IQD.... BOOGUS! That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Also all this stuff about the lower denoms needs to be out in public is pointless as well. One of the biggest points to this RV is to REMOVE notes out of the market. SO why would Iraq add more and then wait YEARS to removed all of the higher denoms.

It makes soooooo much more sense (to successfully execute their plans) to RV FIRST! Then when all those 25k notes get cashed in, they are destroyed and there value used for the lower denoms. Simple.

The fact of the matter.... RV could happen at anytime. They are sovereign, which means they can do what they want. They will RV when they want. Not a moment before and they need to reach no further requirements to do so.

Also Shabibi said that a RV would be in need once 7% inflation was reached in the country. 7% was reached and now we know they WANT to RV soon. Shabibi said nothing about some HCL crap, he said nothing about lower denoms being out first. Ya'll just like to make stuff up that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm

@Goldenfan wrote:
RVnow55,


After reading your post, in which you said: "Because its 5 o'clock somewhere", I came up with this great idea.

We write a song about "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" and we sell it to a big time entertainer like a Jimmy Buffett and we make a fortune!

I've always had this idea for a time machine in which you go back in time and sell people ideas for a % of their invention or songs etc.

Example 1:

You go back in time and meet a very young Henry Ford and tell him you have great ideas for a car and how to assemble the car. He only has to make you a 10% partner!

Example 2:

You go back to Liverpool England and meet four guys named Lennon, McCarthy, Starr, and Harrison and you agree to share a few songs with them for piece of the pie. You start to humm.... Hey Jude! Only 10% for all these great songs!

Ok, I'll admit it, if it does not RV soon, I may lose all sense of reality!

Let me know about my idea of Jimmy Buffett!

Have a good day.

I wish I could jump in a hot tub that takes me back in time or a super fast car that could do the same but I can't. I can only wish. Nonetheless, its a great idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGD
New Member
New Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

I believe the 5:00 timeframe is because the New York Forex opens
at 5 EST on Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliamB
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

gotta link to the forex?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm

@zerhourwriter wrote:
@silvertongue wrote:
@rvnow55 wrote:
In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

This is correct. How many times can this be said? And people get mad at the gurus when they are wrong. They should get mad at themselves.

Thats all just speculation. The truth is that ever since July 1, 2011 Iraq could have RV'd at anytime. All this HCL stuff is just to try to explain why it hasn't happened so far.

And now a new one, which I love by the way, says that Iraq needs to pass a law to make it's citizens only use the IQD.... BOOGUS! That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Also all this stuff about the lower denoms needs to be out in public is pointless as well. One of the biggest points to this RV is to REMOVE notes out of the market. SO why would Iraq add more and then wait YEARS to removed all of the higher denoms.

It makes soooooo much more sense (to successfully execute their plans) to RV FIRST! Then when all those 25k notes get cashed in, they are destroyed and there value used for the lower denoms. Simple.

The fact of the matter.... RV could happen at anytime. They are sovereign, which means they can do what they want. They will RV when they want. Not a moment before and they need to reach no further requirements to do so.

Also Shabibi said that a RV would be in need once 7% inflation was reached in the country. 7% was reached and now we know they WANT to RV soon. Shabibi said nothing about some HCL crap, he said nothing about lower denoms being out first. Ya'll just like to make stuff up that doesn't make sense.

Never heard of a law (that needs to get pass) about Iraqis using only IQD. They would like them to use the IQD rather than other currency (USD) but the iqd is crap right now. I honestly will say that the HCL law may or maynot be needed for a RV, I can't really understand that either. The whole thing about ridding the high denoms and replacing them with the lower denoms is b/c of a rv. Imagine a 25k note being worht 75k USD!!! All iraqis will be dining with bill gates haha. Breitling has more of a handle on that one. And no they can't just as they please. They're under un sanctions and the un will not allow their currency to be recongize internationally until they do get a full seated gov't. They can rv all they want, but wellsfargo will not honor the iqd, good luck exchanging it.

This is my theory of the time line..... could happen like dominoes in a few hours from one another
1-seat the sec. ministers
2-get out of chapter 7
3-rv :happyjoy:
4-release lower denoms w/exchange of higher denoms
5-pass hlc law??? who knows? im sure i heard it somewhere that it does need to get pass for some reason dealing with the kurds or something like that. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm

@SGD wrote:
I believe the 5:00 timeframe is because the New York Forex opens
at 5 EST on Sunday afternoon.

Didn't know that. I just learned something. Thanks. Always thought they would be close on a Sunday. Now i understand the 5pm timeframe. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

@DrRod wrote:
@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

Hello celts67,

I'm not bashing, or being critical, but would like to sincerely know why you think it will not happen in the next 7 days. Do you have information you would be willing to share with us? Is there information you can direct us to, so that we might also know what you know?

Just trying to learn... Thanks!

Rod

Dr Rod
No I don't have any specifics but I believe Iraq has not done nearly enough for this to happen this week. If you look at this from sept last year you will see not much has been achieved. Yes they passed laws but nothing important they have just passed the bare minimum. They could clear the rest quickly but it will take more than a week. I am not being negative I have been in this too many years its just that common sense has to be used in all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deaconfuzz
New Member
New Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Australian Forex opens @ 8:00PM est


http://www.forexpros.com/markets/australia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 pm

The reason the HCL needs to be passed is because that is how the money is going to be split up from the oil. You've got 3 groups who can't really stand each other so that needs to be passed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:
The reason the HCL needs to be passed is because that is how the money is going to be split up from the oil. You've got 3 groups who can't really stand each other so that needs to be passed.

Got it! thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyberghost
New Member
New Member


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

[quote="aksafeone"]Celts has been "in a fantasy world" (in his own mind) for the last several days and away from any news or internet services. Please excuse him as he has been touched with a case of the negatives, but it will go away on it's own SOON as the RV occurs. It's okay to be behind the action, just catch up![/quote

i think celts has been living in the real world like the very few have today and tue..when you do not c the rate remember this post and how you bashed it.....NUFF SAID ....LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lowkey32
New Member
New Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: holidays   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

From all the information that has been presented in the past, the GOi seems to do more during the holidays when one would expect nothing to be done.
Expect the unexpected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carieRN
New Member
New Member


Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Mowgli you crack me up! lol!

Mowgli wrote:
Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.


Really!? If you want to inspire people to be good students then you will probably need to write your encouragement in proper english, or proper anything for that matter!

You might want to read through this a couple more times and correct the grammar and spelling mistakes... might give you a bit more credibility!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm

5 PM is two hours away in CST. Also it will be past midnight Baghdad time. Can you clarify what this post is really about?

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daocle
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Please read---- Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) – The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

This shows that work is indeed being done during the holiday and that they have approved the Central Bank's strategy. Check the link below:

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/09/04/economic-parliamentary-the-deletion-of-three-zeroes-from-the-iraqi-currency-will-increase-the-confidence-internationally/#more-74293

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:08 pm

5pm because thats when the space ships from the NESERA group land and push the RV button!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 56
Location : Spokane WA soon to be somewhere else

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

@aubrey wrote:
5pm because thats when the space ships from the NESERA group land and push the RV button!

I did not get this memo! In what country and time zone will this take place? Are they bringing the needless De La Rue machines too? Are they going to take care of the looming galactic issues or smash the tropical storms or bring the big tube of super glue to hold the earth together after the earthquake? These are things we need to know! 5pm is just not enough to go on, I will have to go to Walmart to get what I need. I need a wheelbarrow for cash in and depending on what they do I may need lots of other stuff to get ready for all the forecasted disasters.

scratch

*****************
Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:


Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 69
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm

[color=red]Between Aubrey's post and Justpassntime, I'm sitting here just laughing and laughing. By the way, 7-star General 'Time, sir, have you seen some of the "People of Walmart" YouTube posts? It hink many of those intergalactic travelers stop in to Walmart from time to time to reprovision the space ships. or=red]]As to being happy at 5:00 ... I choose to be happy as often as possible. :flower: bounce groupdance bigsmile :happyjoy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBM0601
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 60
Location : Florida

PostSubject: celts67   Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm

@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

Have you not been paying attention?? There is a ton of stuff to support it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waskew
New Member
New Member


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm

@celts67 wrote:
Wareagle and aksafeone come back to this thread next sunday and we will see who is on planet earth! I bet it's me! I will also be expecting an apology for the attacks!!!
Right or wrong no apology to Negative minds....Go RV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm

@SBM0601 wrote:
@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

Have you not been paying attention?? There is a ton of stuff to support it.

That's were you are wrong! There is a lot being said but it has absolutely no substance whatsoever! No facts pointing to this just hearsay that this is it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I firmly believe that the RV will happen very soon.

Whether it happens today or next week (as is now being argued) I really, really could not care less!

I'm sure there is a good reason to argue but I can't seem to think what it could be.

When I was a teenager my father died. My mother had to raise eight kids alone and things were tough at times.

In preparing for our first Christmas without my dad, things were not looking good. My mother moved Christmas from December 25th to December 28 so that we could take advantage of the after Christmas sales. The smallest kids were too young to know the difference the rest of us just had a wonderful Christmas a few days later than normal. Albeit, there were not very many gifts, no one cared and we all had a good time!

We celebrated Christmas on December 28th for years!

Our RV Christmas will be here very soon. Whether or not it is today or in one week, really is not important in the whole scheme of things.

Good luck on the RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrRod
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

@Goldenfan wrote:
I firmly believe that the RV will happen very soon.

Whether it happens today or next week (as is now being argued) I really, really could not care less!

I'm sure there is a good reason to argue but I can't seem to think what it could be.

When I was a teenager my father died. My mother had to raise eight kids alone and things were tough at times.

In preparing for our first Christmas without my dad, things were not looking good. My mother moved Christmas from December 25th to December 28 so that we could take advantage of the after Christmas sales. The smallest kids were too young to know the difference the rest of us just had a wonderful Christmas a few days later than normal. Albeit, there were not very many gifts, no one cared and we all had a good time!

We celebrated Christmas on December 28th for years!

Our RV Christmas will be here very soon. Whether or not it is today or in one week, really is not important in the whole scheme of things.

Good luck on the RV!

I enjoyed reading your story. It was from the heart and I appreciate what you shared. I also believe that the RV Christmas will be here soon... It'll be enjoyed whenever it arrives and be enjoyed by everyone, even the naysayers.

Thanks for sharing.
Rod

*****************
Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?
The problem is the gullible, desperate and the weak WANT to believe the "it is happening now" rhetoric instead of looking at all possibilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 56
Location : Spokane WA soon to be somewhere else

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
[color=red]Between Aubrey's post and Justpassntime, I'm sitting here just laughing and laughing. By the way, 7-star General 'Time, sir, have you seen some of the "People of Walmart" YouTube posts? It hink many of those intergalactic travelers stop in to Walmart from time to time to reprovision the space ships. or=red]]As to being happy at 5:00 ... I choose to be happy as often as possible. :flower: bounce groupdance bigsmile :happyjoy:

Yes and as part of my civilian duties I was supervisor at a Walmart. Have you seen the chaos during the holidays? It was great training in regards to handling the troops.

*****************
Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:


Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Just got back on the net...did we get our RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
Back to top Go down
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

@celts67 wrote:
Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?
The problem is the gullible, desperate and the weak WANT to believe the "it is happening now" rhetoric instead of looking at all possibilities.


There is a difference between looking at all the possibilities and only really considering the negative ones...Bottom line is your just as guilty of "Drinking the cool-aid" as anyone else....Just with negative effects!!!. You spout off the same unverifiable information just like the "desperate and weak" people you describe only from the opposite end of the spectrum.....Just some advice... Keep your comments to yourself if you don't have verifiable proof to back them up. You take more than you give and yet you expect to be taken seriously. Try providing un-biased up-to-date information to refute the "Guru" claims!!! Better yet remain quiet and observe.... Your frustration with the current situation is understandable but to rant needlessly is just as ridiculous as believing "everything" you read here. This is a place of truth,dreams,lies, and speculation; much like the REAL world we live in today. Question??... did you get UPSET with your OWN government for STEALING $700 billion dollars and effectively selling EVERYONE, regardless of race or creed, into DEBT-SLAVERY(Peonage)??? Did you research the need for the AMERICAN GOV to bail out flagrantly OVER-LEVERAGED, Rampantly corrupt institutions or did you again "Drink the cool-aid"??? Now THAT was indeed an issue where the colorfully descriptive language used in your post (gullible, desperate and the weak) would have been most APT!!! . You claim not to be NEGATIVE but the language you use is quite contrary to that statement..... If it pains you that much to know that some people really have FAITH in this thing then construct your own website of verifiable refutations.... I would like very much to read your "PROOF" and present arguments of my own to YOUR logic based on FACT not mere opinion...Thanks, I look forward to a meaningful respectful debate between ADULTS..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 am

@Najm93 wrote:
@celts67 wrote:
Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?
The problem is the gullible, desperate and the weak WANT to believe the "it is happening now" rhetoric instead of looking at all possibilities.


There is a difference between looking at all the possibilities and only really considering the negative ones...Bottom line is your just as guilty of "Drinking the cool-aid" as anyone else....Just with negative effects!!!. You spout off the same unverifiable information just like the "desperate and weak" people you describe only from the opposite end of the spectrum.....Just some advice... Keep your comments to yourself if you don't have verifiable proof to back them up. You take more than you give and yet you expect to be taken seriously. Try providing un-biased up-to-date information to refute the "Guru" claims!!! Better yet remain quiet and observe.... Your frustration with the current situation is understandable but to rant needlessly is just as ridiculous as believing "everything" you read here. This is a place of truth,dreams,lies, and speculation; much like the REAL world we live in today. Question??... did you get UPSET with your OWN government for STEALING $700 billion dollars and effectively selling EVERYONE, regardless of race or creed, into DEBT-SLAVERY(Peonage)??? Did you research the need for the AMERICAN GOV to bail out flagrantly OVER-LEVERAGED, Rampantly corrupt institutions or did you again "Drink the cool-aid"??? Now THAT was indeed an issue where the colorfully descriptive language used in your post (gullible, desperate and the weak) would have been most APT!!! . You claim not to be NEGATIVE but the language you use is quite contrary to that statement..... If it pains you that much to know that some people really have FAITH in this thing then construct your own website of verifiable refutations.... I would like very much to read your "PROOF" and present arguments of my own to YOUR logic based on FACT not mere opinion...Thanks, I look forward to a meaningful respectful debate between ADULTS..

What! your post is complete nonsense to me. Read the complete thread before you post in the future.. You will see my previous posts and that it will answer the start and end of your post. As for the middle of that post it means absolutely nothing to me its just jibberish to me. It is not frustration that is the source of my posts on this thread I was debating the original topic which was "AT 5PM we should be Happy!". I was mad at the naysayer tag there is no need for it just because I dont believe it will happen this week doesn't mean I dont think it will happen I actually think we are close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 56
Location : Spokane WA soon to be somewhere else

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 am

For what its worth Celts I don't believe you deserved that last blast you received in the previous post.

The Gurus have been reporting what their sources have told them. While technically it is hearsay it comes from sources that cannot be revealed. But you are entitled to your opinion and made no personal attack on another poster like others have. I can respect that. If for nothing else you will be able to maintain your sanity until we see the RV whether it is on your time frame or ours.
hanghead

*****************
Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:


Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 am

@justpassntime wrote:
For what its worth Celts I don't believe you deserved that last blast you received in the previous post.

The Gurus have been reporting what their sources have told them. While technically it is hearsay it comes from sources that cannot be revealed. But you are entitled to your opinion and made no personal attack on another poster like others have. I can respect that. If for nothing else you will be able to maintain your sanity until we see the RV whether it is on your time frame or ours.
hanghead

Thank you!
I hope it is your time frame, more for the people who are really suffering waiting on this, and I will be celebrating like everyone else. I have had my plans laid out for sometime now of how I will cashin, what bank I will use to keep my money safe, what I am investing in the future and what house I am going to buy(I am currently on my 5th house as they get sold while waiting on this Very Happy ) It is always good to dream but this has to be tempered by common sense we will need our wits about us when it does hit.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 56
Location : Spokane WA soon to be somewhere else

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 am

My time frame is it happens when it happens. The sooner the better though obviously. With the economic times it would be better sooner. Somebody can have my job and I will be creating more. But I do feel sorry for the people I have employed trying to track my butt down to get paid. As I will be paying off all debt and they will no longer be needed. censor to be a bill collector then.

*****************
Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:


Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beeej
New Member
New Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 pm

I guess my only question is: Why don't these people, that know it's NOT going to happen this week or in the next ????, have their own board and provide us with their Intel?
This I will never understand.
Have a great Holiday if you are here in the USA and.... if not, just make it a great day! cause it is you know.
:happyjoy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

@celts67 wrote:
Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad
I agree that we likely won't see it today but you are misinformed as to the rest! There is much going on to support the rates going live into the banking system and I am not talking about next week! And we watch and wait!

*****************
In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Just curious. Weren't we told that it would happen last weekend? And then it crept into as late as Tuesday? And didn't Okie post something about by the end of this new week? I'm really just curious as to what is going on, and why it didn't happen, and when the currently-prophesied date/week is going to be? Is there anything to substantiate these claims, because if so - why does it keep not happening when y'all say it's going to? And whoever answers this, will you please resist the urge to express frustration or pride when answering? I'm not being rude, I'm asking serious questions, and if the "gurus" keep telling us it happened/it's going to happen and then it doesn't happen - is there no humility or compassion left to explain to us why it didn't, so we can hold onto real hope and not pipe dreams?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CharlieBoi
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

5555555555555pm est 9/5/11 and I'm alive and happy, no RV...however I'm happy....I was told RV perhaps in Oct/Nov...I hope this is wrong intel!!!!!!!! But I sorta beli8eve that than all other intel of cashing out and seeing rates this past weekend and today.......However there's always tomorrow right:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
At 5PM we should be HAPPY!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: