Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15

3 posters

Go down

IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 Empty IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 pm

9:00 am CST

Iko Ward wrote 
2m ago
Almost a carbon copy of yesterday. Forex at 1077. Markets red. Unconfirmed bank stories. Let's give crude the day off and play with gold instead, back up to 1082. We were supposed to have the 800's this morning. It's when am I gonna see it Wednesday.

chillimac wrote 
1m ago
TY Iko, lol crude may take a week off , vacation, that might help lol

Iko Ward wrote 
1m ago
Actually Chilli, I want it to take a nose dive and force the RV.

KeithN wrote 
1m ago
IKO Thanks for the update, Yep, lets follow the Metals for a few hours. Market sure is RED

countrylady wrote 
2m ago
Thanks, Iko. So.....we wait. I now have a PhD in waiting. We all know what PhD stands for - piled higher and deeper....

Iko Ward wrote 
1m ago
Country lady, I think we should all get additional doctorates for each two years we are in this. The 12 year folks get a Nobel Prize.

countrylady wrote 
1m ago
That works, Iko!

JJF wrote 
15m ago
Good morning Iko! can you shed some light on the Chinese Dragon family and the signing of an agreement? Heard about it a couple of weeks ago and again last night. Thank you for all your work and knowledge!!!

Cici wrote 
6m ago
Iko, just a question about plunging crude prices will cause the RV to come about: could there be any other outcome instead of the RV? Some other solution, heretofore unseen?

Iko Ward wrote 
2m ago
Cici..good question...let's just say no one wants to go there. The RV solves the majority of the world's financial problems, but will cause pain to those who have been in control these past 250 years.

Cici wrote 
moments ago
Thanks, Iko. The downward spiral is darn painful right now. Will the Fed's forthcoming announcement of higher interest rates have any effect on this? Rates are in the toilet and can't go any lower, they have to go up.

Iko Ward wrote 
3m ago
JJF...I have heard several variations. The one I believe is true is that it was signed a couple weeks ago, then the Chinese have sent a couple of letters clarifying their proposed actions if the west doesn't get out of the way.

JJF wrote 
1m ago
Iko - that's what I heard too. Thank you for all you bring to us!!!

Heavenishome wrote 
4m ago
from my research.. a lot longer than 250 years

Iko Ward wrote 
16s ago
Heaven...I was trying to be gentle. Ever since Macartney (George, not Paul) did a drive by in 1793 I think the Chinese have had on their thinking caps concerning the west.

toomuch wrote 
1m ago
Iko Ward the sad reality is that the Chinese NOW REALIZE that the west do not keep their treaties or agreements. Just ask the American Indians

Heavenishome wrote 
25s ago
i have taken all this into consideration when thinking about a house and car to buy.. the expensive house and car have expensive upkeep $ and how will inflation and interest play into that

olesailor wrote 
2m ago
IKO 1793 or 1973, jejeejej

Iko Ward wrote 
57s ago
ole..I was mixing contemporary metaphors with historical events. My sister the high-school teacher claims it has great effect.

ilypad wrote 
3m ago
Iko Frank26 on his call actually clarified the IMF contract agreement that Iraq actually has until the end of the first quarter. The question was posed to him about the end of the year 2015. Do you know if this was concerning Article 8 compliance and if not, what you and him talking about? It may be two totally different things?????

Iko Ward wrote 
20s ago
lily...I think all these things are important but they are not what is holding us up. There is a particular group that is slowly being dragged under and it is just taking more time than anyone thought. Pam has asked we not get into detail here in chat so that's all I will say. The good guys are winning, for all we know, they won last night.

Fishkissed wrote 
31s ago
Iko I'm pulling for the good guys!

Iko Ward wrote 
moments ago
The good guys are winning. As Russel Crow's captain says in Gladiator. "Why won't they admit they are defeated."

Fishkissed wrote 
34s ago
Iko, I've been wondering the same thing myself!

olesailor wrote 
3m ago
IKO I know what you are referring to. Do you think after the fall that there will be any recognition in the public of what has happened?

Iko Ward wrote 
19s ago
ole, nope, we will know, we will have NDA's. Some of us will go on and do great things and no one will ask where we came from because it would expose them as well. Arrogance, the best descriptor for the entire 20th Century

Fishkissed wrote 
moments ago
In the meantime...visualize completion!

Sorry, I had to go to work and stopped at 9:45 am CST.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 Empty Re: IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Tndr

IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 Avatar?id=1530280&m=75&t=1383704250

Platinum Member
IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 Medal

Date: 08:42 AM Dec 9, 2015

Printer Friendly

Those darn Rothschild's! There they go again.....holding this thing up. They are sitting in their lair, rubbing their hands and laughing...muuaaahhh, muuuaaahh....
If the PTB is not going to ever let us have this then we won't. But, I say that with faith that while they prefer we don't we will get this....if a Diarian of emmense whale statuture has alot of dinar you can bet "they" have even more! 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 pm

The Rothchilds have a big interest and have INVESTED IN iraq oil why would they want to drag it out?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2011/09/07/in-iraq-oil-deal-tony-hayward-and-nat-rothschild-are-now-partners-with-sinopec/
In Iraq Oil Deal, Tony Hayward And Nat Rothschild Are Now Partners With SinopecFascinating news today on the continuing professional rehabilitation of Tony Hayward, the former ceo of BP. Hayward had recently joined up with pal Nathaniel Rothschild to launch the $2 billion IPO of investment vehicle Vallares. Today came the announcement of their first foray — the acquisition of Turkish oil company Genel Energy, a subsidary of Cukurova Holdings, owned by billionaireMehmet Emin Karamehmet, the richest man in Turkey ($4 billion net worth at Forbes’ last reckoning). To fund the deal Vallares will issue $2 billion of new stock. Hayward will be chief executive.
This deal is intriguing because of the prime position that Genel has in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq. Even before the fall of Saddam Hussein, Genel’s CEO Mehmet Sepil negotiated with the Kurds for the rights to explore untapped oil prospects. After Saddam, the Kurds reaffirmed those licenses to the dismay of  theres pleny more recent invest news ..on the rothchilds and yes they do have a vested intrest in iraq . so do your homework..
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:34 pm

I have done tons of my own research and "homework"...I just brought what was said on anther site, I didn't even add my own opinion...
question

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Almost a carbon copy of yesterday. Forex at 1077. Markets red. Unconfirmed bank stories. Let's give crude the day off and play with gold instead, back up to 1082. We were supposed to have the 800's this morning. It's when am I gonna see it Wednesday.

Funny the markets were down about 1/2% as was gold which actually closed at 1074.

Good morning Iko! can you shed some light on the Chinese Dragon family and the signing of an agreement?

Well since there is no Chinese Dragon Family, that would be no on the information front, but plenty on the BS front.

Things go downhill from there ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 2805820865  IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 2805820865  IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 2805820865  IKO IN TNT CHAT 12/9/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum