Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chatter

Go down

TNT Chatter Empty TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:22 am

NetGlobal:  Middle East Online December 8th, 2015 Iraq forces recapture large area of Ramadi city from IS RAMADI – Iraqi security forces on Tuesday recaptured a large area on the southwestern side of Ramadi from the Islamic State group,

SexyChocolate:  I have a question: If the TRN's are live, and the RV has happened since December 1st and the Tariffs are supposedly be implemented by the 15th of December and I have been hearing that 2 groups have skr's and have been told NLT Wed/Thursday, then why aren't the Banks showing the current RV rates right now. Just curious

TBirdd:
SEXY -- banks Are showing rates.... for brief periods of time.. we wait for rates to be fully Live

Daz:  FULY LIVE IS THE PREFERRED CONDITION IN ALL THINGS

Iko Ward :Yeah, I believe the Rial is going to be the next political football in the region. It'll go, but we'll have to wait a while.

elmerf123456
: Not sure the Rial is ready yet.

JimBake:
  Dont think the "rial" is a concern...i just dont see "them" wanting iran free of sanctions while iraq continues with program rate and economic restraints etc

The thing is that the lifting of sanctions for iran are built into the agreement...once iran adheres to their part of the deal, the sanctions WILL be lifted SIMULTANEOUSLY!

And that is referred to as "implementation"...which is forecast to happen as soon as jan 2016.

Therefore, i like the idea of iraq rv occurring prior to iran sanctions being lifted...which means anytime now! Smile

It just makes sense to me that iraq/iran are huge, key players in the whole picture...and for the sake of stability enhancement, they need to be in parity...economically and politically etc
Tada:  jimbake...right. that makes good sense. I believe there's a specific plan for that....IF they behave.....

JimBake:  It just makes sense to me that iraq/iran are huge, key players in the whole picture...and for the sake of stability enhancement, they need to be in parity...economically and politically etc…
So, if one goes, so must the other...and no, not necessarily both currencies rving at the same time...anyways, as Ray says, "time will tell cuz no one else will"! Smile

Crushr13:
  Remember that the Zim rate has the added part of dropping 6 zeroes from what we know. If that changes to 9 zeroes, then .57 is not so far fetched, even though still a pretty good return on investment. But a 100trillion note at .57 lop 6 = $57 million. But one at .57 lop 9 zeroes is only $57,000 each. Significant return on investment, but not quite what we were hoping for or seeking.

McGemini28:
  To change from deleting 6 zeros to 9 zeros requires a vote by the Zimbabwe government.

BAdScott54:
  crushr Zimbabwe law only allows the removal of six zeros on a designated denomination per year and three on another. Thus six off the trillion and three off the billion. That is law

Crushr13:
  Cool. But how many votes do we know nothing about? My point is not how many zeroes lopped. My point is to know all of the details that you can and don't omit any that are reasonable to know, like this. I'm keeping my hopium in check for now. I want to do it right the first time.

KMoney
:  the lady that exchange in Canada (supposedly) got 13 cent for her Zimbabwe and 6 zeros off = 13 million per note

KMoney:
  there are no rules to this !!!! USA will have highest rates,so 57 cent is believe able, but do you think the bank will give you that? they are in it to make money, ask for 57 cent and see what the response will be
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter Empty Re: TNT Chatter

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 pm

SexyChocolate: I have a question: If the TRN's are live, and the RV has happened since December 1st and the Tariffs are supposedly be implemented by the 15th of December and I have been hearing that 2 groups have skr's and have been told NLT Wed/Thursday, then why aren't the Banks showing the current RV rates right now. Just curious

Simple, the pooroos and their cronies are lying.

Crushr13: Remember that the Zim rate has the added part of dropping 6 zeroes from what we know. If that changes to 9 zeroes, then .57 is not so far fetched, even though still a pretty good return on investment. But a 100trillion note at .57 lop 6 = $57 million. But one at .57 lop 9 zeroes is only $57,000 each. Significant return on investment, but not quite what we were hoping for or seeking.

McGemini28: To change from deleting 6 zeros to 9 zeros requires a vote by the Zimbabwe government.

BAdScott54: crushr Zimbabwe law only allows the removal of six zeros on a designated denomination per year and three on another. Thus six off the trillion and three off the billion. That is law

Crushr13: Cool. But how many votes do we know nothing about? My point is not how many zeroes lopped. My point is to know all of the details that you can and don't omit any that are reasonable to know, like this. I'm keeping my hopium in check for now. I want to do it right the first time.

Remember Zimbabwe never had a currency with a ZIM ISO code, the one they DID have -- ZWD, is no longer valid. I has been suspended for several year, and was completely demonetized the end of September, which brings up the next point:

KMoney: the lady that exchange in Canada (supposedly) got 13 cent for her Zimbabwe and 6 zeros off = 13 million per note

Riddle me this, how do you exchange a currency that is not a currency?

Answer, you do not, it's just pretty paper, worth no more than what is in your printer, maybe less since it's been printed on.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum