Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:01 am

R:  Okay, I believe we’re doing good!  Good afternoon TNT family!  Today is December 4, 2015, and welcome to the call.  Yours truly, RayRen98 here, and we’re gonna get right into the business of the reason why you’re here.  And that business is you’re here to receive information!  That’s why we’re here, that’s why you came.  In the past we asked you all do, do you want to hear what we hear as we hear it?  And that’s what this site became, a, a team of individuals, a membership if you will of people that said, “Yes, we want to hear whatever is out there that we can hear, and then we will put the pieces of the puzzle together to see our particular takes.”  So that’s what we’re about, bringing you the information as we hear it, as we receive it.  It’s nothing that we create, nothing that we control, nothing that we mandate, it’s here it is, what we’re hearing, what we believe based on what we’re hearing, and sometimes we may even share with you what we don’t believe based on what we’re hearing.  But it’s not that much important about what we believe, it’s about what you believe.  Now, let me do a little quick housekeeping, and then we’re gonna get into the intel, for those of you who are here for the intel.  But while I have you as a captive audience, you have to listen to me, but it’ll only take a minute.  

We have to get some things straight.  Our, our purpose, our resolve, we’re an information site to just share the information of, from the various sources upon which we receive it.  You identify with that information and then apply it to however it affects your life.  And that is the important thing that you have to take with you as you go forward.  There are some individuals that are, you know how...some of you probably never experienced this, you walk into a, a dark room unsuspecting, and then when you turn the light on, you see roaches scatter.  Anyone ever seen that before?  If you never have, it’s, it’s something to see ‘cause, now if the, if the roaches hang around and look at you, you might be in the trouble!  But usually you turn the light on, roaches scatter.  Roaches like to work in the dark.  You know, sight unseen, they can move around and do their thing.  Well, we have people that are, that seem to be doing that as well, and they want to work in the dark, they hide under internet names and et cetera.  They dare not let you know who they really are.  They don’t want their real names out there by any means, they’re, you know, they have to work in the darkness.  And in working in the darkness, they go about what, I guess what moves them, right now I’m referencing how they, they’re targeting myself and Already Blessed, Pam, throwing out whatever they can throw out, whatever insinuations, allegations, accusations, you name it.  They do what cowards normally do, just throw stuff out there figuring, well, can’t come back on me because I’m hiding in the dark like a roach, and nobody turn the light on because I don’t want to be discovered.  Now, the light’s going to come on sooner or later because of you people that are listening to them, if you want to listen to them.  But no matter what they throw out about me, about Already Blessed, Pam, even things that they threw out about Tony and DC and, and the list can go on and on and on, whatever you hear, whatever you read, you have to ask yourself this most important question:  how does it affect me and what I’m trying to do?  Whatever it is!  RayRen, he’s a liar!  He lied about this, he lied about that!  Okay, what did I lie about?  If I did tell a lie, how did it affect you and what you are trying to do.  What are you trying to do?  You’re trying to take this foreign currency that you have and at the appropriate time you want to take it to an exchange location, exchange facility, and exchange it for US Dollars and go and enjoy your life!  So whatever Ray supposedly lied about or did, how is it affecting that?  That’s the question, because that is what you are looking for.  And the information that we share with you, it’s coming from other sources, and so I’m sharing with you this is what we are hearing, this is what we’re being told, this is what we read, and if you look back at, over the past days, past weeks, past months, did some of that not come to pass?  Shucks, you can even go back, a year back!  Some of the things that we share with you, did it not come to pass?  And this is the most striking thing about it is it wasn’t stuff that we created and that we told you that we were going to do, it was stuff that we told you others told us, what’s going to take place, and we reported it, we shared it, and we said, “Here’s what out here.  Does it make sense?  If it makes sense, believe it, and then do what you need to do accordingly with it.  And if it doesn’t make sense, kick it to the curb!”  Plain and simple.  So, to the roaches, have fun.  Sooner or later the light’s gonna be turned on, and you will be exposed for what you truly really are.  

Now, some other good information, we do have a new site because, hey, there’s a new Sheriff in town, and what happens generally when a new Sheriff comes into an office?  He cleans up and changes everything to fit the new Sheriff!  But still we don’t disrupt the membership.  So now when you go into the forum, you’re gonna be checkin’ out showtime!  TNT Showtime, and to access it just go to our website, TNTSuperfantastic.com.  Once you can go there, if you can click on the links or the, chat, forum, everything, it’s just like what you were used to, the membership structure with the information and you all participating, posting your thoughts and your concerns, your considerations.  So everything’ll be the same, you just have to get used to, well you don’t even have to get used to me, really, because we shouldn’t be here too much longer!  But be that as it may, now let’s get into the information that we have, that we have received that we are so graciously willing to share with you!

Let me start with, I’m gonna go over to Iraq and what information is coming to us.  They are saying, from our sources, that the RV has begun, it’s in the system.  The lower denoms are still being distributed in various regions, more particularly Kurdistan.  The key thing is that it has begun, it is in motion.  That excites me.  That should excite you!  Now, from our Canadian friends, now we made reference of there was some Zim activity on the screens yesterday, learning that folks are starting to line up appointments to try to take advantage of that.  Banks even in the Canadian sector are starting to put lists together on clients they want to contact to start bringing them in for private exchanges or whatever the case may be, but that’s, that’s the Canadian information, so Canadians you have something to very much look forward to just like we do!  You’re in the same boat moving along, probably about the same speed.  

US, what do we have happening over here?  I’m gonna save the best for last.  I have members that are talking with bank personnel, seeing wealth managers, banking clients, and are being received very openly and anxiously with, “Yes, we will be exchanging your Zim, your rupiah, your dong, your dinar, your Afghani, your you name it!”  So far we haven’t found anything that they said, “No, we’re not touching that.”  They are all optimistic on exchanging the currencies when the time’s right.  And there’s several members that are experiencing that firsthand.  We also have members that the normal banks that they had, go in and out of are now, they go to their bank--this is a report just from this morning--member went to their bank and noticed security folks that they’ve never seen at the bank before at the front entrance!  And so they naturally asked of them, “Hey, what’s goin’ on?”  And the security people replied, “Oh, we’re just hangin’ around.”  Just hangin’ around?  What bank is gonna spend the shareholders’ money to hire security, just hang around?  Especially if they haven’t been just hangin’ around before.  So, you know, some of these things that we’re hearing and, and experiencing, the writing is on the wall.  It’s coming.  It’s on the way.  I’ll even go so far as to say it’s self-evident.  Now, here’s the, the real exciting part.  Nope, let me, let me say that we have some other banks that we understand are gonna be making appointments for people to come into the bank on the first part of the week.  What do you think that’s for?  I know what I think it’s for, but that’s what we’re hearing!  Private exchanges.  You’ve heard that that is already taking place this week.  You choose to believe it or not.  I go with the information that I receive, and I’m glad to receive it.  

Now I’ll give what I think is the most exciting information to date.  We got word of a memo that went out to the banks with some specific instruction, and so we set about trying to find out, “Okay, did it really go out?  And what was the instructions?”  And after appropriate amount of time had elapsed, we learned yes, that memo did hit some banks yesterday evening!  In the, in the afternoon times they had received that communication.  Now, there are some folks that couldn’t see the memo, that can see it came in, couldn’t read it, then there were others who could!  So after further communicating and talking with the different sources, this is the information that was shared to us that was on the memo.  “Federal Reserve, FDIC, and Treasury have released the dinar to be exchanged immediately.”  That’s it!  Now, what do we make of that?  Time will tell, but that’s what we have received, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the intel that I have to share with you for today from abroad, from up north, and from right here at home.  The bottom line is everybody is saying they’re all in agreement for this to roll.  The green light is on here, there, everywhere.  Everyone is all upbeat, excited...and we’re within that time, we’re in that season.  Are you ready to walk in that season?  That’s it for the information.  We’re gonna take a few minutes, and I’m not gonna keep you long today, but we will do a few Q&A on whatever topics of interest that some of you may have that we can assist you with and moving you further on your journey to true financial freedom.  So I’m gonna start with my first caller, Area Code 617.

C:  Hi, Ray!

R:  Good afternoon!

C:  Hi.  

R:  Hey!

C:  Well, first of all, I would just like to say one thing.  We’re very grateful for everything you guys have done for us, and these people who are trying to cause problems, if they don’t like it, stay the hell off the phone.  We don’t need them on this call.  

R:  Okay!

C:  Because without you guys, we wouldn’t know what to do.  I have one little question, and there was a lot of talk in the forum about who pays the taxes when you give the gift.  And as long as we give currency, the person who exchanges it has to pay the tax on it, right?

R:  Okay.  As far as if there’s an exchange and if the exchange is taxable, yes, whoever did the exchange would be responsible for the tax!

C:  Okay.  So we can give currency.

R:  That would be my understanding.

C:  Right, that’s what I was thinking.  But they kept saying after you, when you give a gift, which then we’re responsible for the taxes, which I didn’t think would be if it was the currency.

R:  Well, you know how we can really find out for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt.  We can just call...

C:  A tax person?

R:  ...this one magic telephone number, and it’s going to give it to us straight.  You ready for it?

C:  I am.

R:  Okay.  1-800-829-1040.

C:  Okay.

R:  Now, when you call them, they’re gonna answer the phone and they’re gonna say, “Welcome to the IRS, may I help you?”  So don’t panic.  Just ask your question!

R:  And give the example of whatever it is any of you are intending to do.  Let’s get it straight from the horse’s mouth.  

C:  Okay, great.

R:  Now, make sure you ask for the, for the employee number, because whatever information, direction, advice, whatever, you want to get it straight from the horse’s mouth, and they’ll tell you their employee number or badge number, whatever it is, so that you would have something to reference back to should you run into a disagreement down the road.

C:  Okay, thank you so much, all of you, and say hi to Tony for us.  And...

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Thank you, dear.

C:  Have a great day.

R:  All right, you too.  

C:  Bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, let’s see.  Next caller...it’s still takin’ me a minute to learn this, this new board that I’m working with.  Okay, Area Code 432, you are up!

C:  I’m here.  I’m here!

R:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m doin’ well.

R:  Great.

C:  Did Tony get into that mess out there?

R:  The, the shooting thing?

C:  Yeah.

R:  No, that’s not in his area, thank goodness.  It didn’t affect him or his family.

C:  That’s great.

R:  Yes, it is.

C:  The President says that it was workplace violence.

R:  Yes.  That’s a sad thing.  Very sad.  Especially at this time year.  Couldn’t happen at a worse time.  We pray for those families that, surviving victims and the mourning families.

C:  Well, I say a prayer for ‘em.

R:  Okay, sir!  Thank you very much!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?  All right, thank you.  All right, let’s see, we’ll work our way down to the very next caller in line, 410.  Good afternoon.

C:  Good afternoon!  And morning to some of those people out there on the West Coast, right?

R:  Yep, that’s right!

C:  Thank you for being there for us, and I...

R:  Sure.

C:  ...do have a set question that keeps coming up because we don’t hear that there is going to be an 800 number, and then we do hear it’s gonna be an 800 number and seems to roll and spin and, have you had any recent news about an 800 number?

R:  You know what?  As, as the new sheriff of this town, I promise you, if those banks give us an 800 number to give to you, we will make every diligent effort to get it out to you in the most expedient manner possible.  Text message...

C:  That’d be great.

R:  ...email, post in the forum, everything short of me calling you up personally and telling you, ‘cause I can’t make that promise.  

C:  Well, the, the, yeah that’s, and I understand that.  What I find is the, the challenge of trying to even find an 800 number currently and talk to somebody is you could get into their loop of their recording, and you can hit all the buttons you like, and then they, starts to find and the phone gets hung up or something.  I think it’s just really very difficult sometimes to get through to the bank.  But if we have a special number other than the one that currently lists the currency department’s number, if that would happen that would be very good.  And I’m hoping to hear that it will happen so that we can get through easily, quickly, and be done with this, because I think that’s what they want!

R:  Correct.  I agree with you, and I do believe that when this thing pops, they will be too glad to receive you and open the doors of communication, open their lines.  Even if they don’t give them to us, now one, one exercise that I gave to, well not an exercise, an assignment that I gave to folks a long time ago was in your area, checks with the banks that exchange foreign currency.  Not dinar, we’re not asking about dinar, just do you exchange foreign currency, period, and that will be your base to start from if we don’t have information to give you.  So if it’s a case of I come on and say, “Hey, guys, we’re here!  The RV’s here, everybody’s ready, go at it.”  You don’t want to be...

C:  Well, let me just....

R:  ...looking around saying, “Well, where do I go?”  So if you’ve already contacted local banks in your vicinity to see which ones exchange foreign currency, then those would be the first ones that I would call the minute we are told this thing is hot, live, and ready to go.

C:  Okay.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game, and I was on a call...

R:  Okay.

C:  ...which was an 800 number for the Wells Fargo people.  I did not bring up the dinar, I just said I wanted to do an exchange.  He, and it just went really kind of negative on the other end, and it was for the, anyplace, I was assuming, it was the general number to help you find a number, and it just was like he said, “You know, do you want to buy or do you want to sell?”  

C:  And so it was like, was like, almost like confrontational.  And, so but I was trying to just then call the local banks and find out where exchanges were there, oh, before I hung up with him I, I said, “Well, I’m just trying to find out when my time comes to sell my currency for dollars, where do I go?”  He said, “We will do that in all of the banks.”  And I don’t believe that.  So that was the tough part about it.

R:  Right.

C:  And so, yeah, so I think trying to get ahead of the thing might take, you know, stopping by a bank and ask, “Where do you, where does your main bank exist that does currencies in the area and has them available for access?”  I, ‘cause that’s what I’m seeing in this area anyway.  

C:  But I just thought I’d give you that little story which kind of was interesting.

R:  All right.

C:  Not satisfying, but interesting.  But anyway, we, we all know, as Pam would always tell us is we can handle it, whatever it is.  So...

C:  ...but we’ll be glad to get that number if it’s coming through.  Thank you very much...

R:  You’re welcome.

C:  ...for your help.

R:  Right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Yes.  

R:  All right!  Take care.

C:  Thank you.  Bye-bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, next caller on the list.  312, you’re up.

C:  Good morning, Ray, how are you?

R:  I’m fantabulous, how ‘bout you?

C:  Oh, I’m fantabulous also!  What’s so funny?

R:  I don’t know how you pulled it off!  Really, I just say, you know, some folks are probably thinkin’, “Oh, he picked her.”  No, really, she was next in line!  I saw it when I first got started, I said, “Oh, well she’s in line, and I will get down to the fourth person,” and then you pulled it off!  Congratulations!

C:  Determination!  Determination.  I will not be thwarted two calls in a row.  

R:  What question could you possibly have for me that you have not already asked me?

C:  I have not asked the Sheriff any questions in my life.

R:  Okay.  Well, I...

C:  (Unintelligible)

R:  ...all right.  You have not posed a question to the Sheriff, that is correct.  I stand corrected.

C:  I have not.  Well just on what I’ve, on what you’ve just said about the FDIC and the Treasury, said they were, release of the, of the Iraqi dinar to be exchanged, so we know that’s coming soon, and for them to even mention that, I’m guessing that it is, they are talking about at the new rate.

R:  Yes, I would agree with that assumption, at the new rate.

C:  Okay.  Okay, well I’m glad to hear that you said that it is being, it has been started over there, you know, in Iraq.  Now, my question to you, ‘cause I was reading a tweet and I heard it on certain news broadcasts this morning, but then I was reading a tweet from Abadi from yesterday, and he was saying that they are not asking for foreign ground troops to be placed in Iraq, they don’t even want any foreign ground forces now.  I’m pretty sure the US is not sending troops, but I’m wondering what other countries are or are trying to, and will this, I mean, can this affect what we are waiting for is if somebody is trying to forcefully send troops there and he’s sayin’, “No, we don’t want ‘em, we’re gonna handle it on our own.”  Is there any way this can affect what we are waiting for and stop the process?

R:  Well, excuse me, if that memo holds true, and because it had the one word in it you didn’t repeat, “immediately”, I’m going to say no!  It won’t have any bearing on it.

R:  If this memo holds true that banks received late yesterday evening.

C:  Okay.  Now was that just US banks...

R:  Because those instructions they immediately....

C:  ...or was that all banks?

R:  Well, to my knowledge, US banks.  I don’t know what Canada’s banks may have received, and I don’t think the Canada banks would receive this anyway coming from Federal Reserve Bank, FDIC, and the Treasury.  That’s all US, so...

C:  Oh, you’re right, you’re right.

R:  ...I don’t think they would be sending anything abroad.

C:  Right.

R:  But it’s very interesting.

R:  Anything else?

C:  Yes.  Very interesting.  No, sir, that will be it!  I thank you for being here and carrying on the, the baton that was passed to you.  You, of course, do a very good job in all that you do.  I’m blessed to have met you and taken your class and, and, and experienced your teaching, and I just look forward...

R:  A, A correction!  

C:  ...to...

R:  You’re talking to the Sheriff!

C:  ...continuing in that.  Uh-oh.  Uh-oh, right, right.  Sheriff!  Sheriff!  Right, right.  

R:  It’s all good.

C:  Yeah, I gotta remember which, which hat you got on here.  

R:  That’s right!

C:  All right, I will say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas...

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

C:  ...so that we all can meet up and have a grand old time.  Thank you, sir.

R:  All right.  All right, thank you.  Have a good day.  Okay, moving right along.  Let’s see here.  941.  Good afternoon.

C:  941.

R:  Hello, sir, how are you?

C:  Pretty good.  When you’re the Sheriff and there’s so many cockroaches running around, have you called for backup?

R:  Oh, no.  No need to do that!  When, you know, you just turn the light on, they scatter.

C:  Well, I mean, yeah but, you know, those people have special technics and ways of catching those people.

R:  Well, they don’t need to be caught as long as, you know, the listeners know what to listen to and what not to listen to.

R:  You know.

C:  ‘Cause that, that happens a lot, you know.

R:  It’s, it has (inaudible).  Uh-huh.  Yes.

C:  That, that happens a lot.  Sometimes it just, it’s beneficial to at least let them be aware of what’s goin’ on.  That way, you know, when it gets to a certain point, they’re gonna be more anxious to step in and, and get out the bug spray.

R:  Right.  Could, could you hold on just a second, sir.

C:  Go ahead.

R:  One second.  [Pause.]  Okay, thank you for holding.  Had to adjust something there real quick.  Did you have another question or comment?

C:  No.  How’s it lookin’ for us right no?

R:  How is it looking for us?

R:  Great!

C:  Just your opinion.  Just your opinion.  You know, it’s....

R:  Well, you know, right now the, the thing that, that has really grabbed my attention is that, that memo, and I’m waiting to see what the banks are going to do with it.  And let’s just sit back and enjoy the ride!

C:  Yeah, but I gotta go for a drive, like about a hundred miles.

C:  So.  All right.

R:  You’ll be ready!  All right, sir!

C:  Keep it up, Ray.  You’re doin’ good for a fill-in.

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yep.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas...

R:  All right!

C:  ...for you guys.

R:  Great.  Okay.

C:  You know.  And I still have my, I still have my star.  If you know what I mean.  You know, the one you wear over your heart?

R:  Okay.  Yes.  All right!  Great.

C:  All right

R:  Thank you, sir.

C:  Have a good, have a good life.  Bye.

R:  Thank you.  You, too.  Let’s see, we’re looking good time wise.  We’ll go a little, little bit more here.  352 Area Code, good afternoon.

C:  Hey, man, how are you doin’?

R:  Fantabulous, how ‘bout yourself?

C:  Pretty good.  I, I just have a question, or, I was readin’ this guy Randy, and Randy was talkin’ about this thing gonna come out one to one and/or it’s not gonna go up to three dollars for 120 to 160 days.  He, he, you know, he blamed President Obama for everything.  That idiot keep talkin’ about there, that the Iraqis control this, the Iraqi controlled it, but President Obama controlled the Iraqis.  You know.  And I mean, he blamed President Obama.  You could tell he was a staunch Obama hater, there’s no doubt about it.  But, you know, he, he, like I said, he blamed President Obama for everything.  But have you heard anything about that?  You know, he, he, and, but he keeps sayin’, “If you heard,” he keeps sayin’ that there, “if anybody tell you somebody cashed out, they’re lying.”  Therefore, there’s several things he says you’re lying about.

R:  Well, that’s, that’s his choice if that’s what he chooses to believe or not to believe.  It’s an individual choice.

C:  Well, I, I guess you’re right on....

R:  You know, just like when you say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  We could both look at a person and you could say, “Boy that person’s, looks bad!”  And then I could say, “Oh, that person looks good!”  It, it’s what we chose to believe in.  Now, he chooses not to believe that anyone has done an exchange, then that’s his right and that’s fine.  I choose to believe that they have.  I’ve had individuals talk to me and tell me about their exchanges that they’ve done.  

R:  And I don’t know of any reason they would have to tell me something that’s not true.  They have nothing to gain by telling me something wrong, so I do believe them when they tell me, “I did an exchange and I got X amount of whatever for the Zim, for the rupiah, for the dong, for the dinar.”  We’re hearing that now.  In more than one occasion people are coming forth, “Yes, I, I did an exchange.”  Then there’s other sources that let us know people did do exchanges.  We may not know who.  But then there’s individuals who will choose not to believe it, and that’s okay, too.

C:  There you go, that’s right.  You know, you, when you, when you, when you, when you got started there, or this morning, I thought it was an insult, man, for you to have to explain to other idiots that there are, you know, if you lyin’ about somethin’.  If they don’t like what you’re sayin’, why don’t the hell they just go somewhere else.  If we (inaudible), everybody’s, everybod, every, everybody’s not complaining.  And I don’t under, I, I don’t, there are certain human beings I don’t understand.  I don’t understand the problem.  If, if folks are saying something you don’t like, just go somewhere else, don’t tune in to the call!  Why waste your time?  Why shred the (inaudible).

R:  Okay.  No, but un--

C:  That doesn’t make any sense.  And, and...

R:  But understand this, though.  I understand what you feel.  Been there, done that.  But my message isn’t to them, my message was to those who might listen to them.  Because they want to scream and shout from any corner or any doorstep they can scream and shout from as long as they can get attention.  Now why they’re doing it?  Sure, they have ulterior motives.  Some are doing it for the mere fact because it’s profitable for them to do it.  

C:  Yes.

R:  Some may claim they have some other justified reason, but, but the main point is, I don’t care who has anything to say.  What you the listener has to determine is, well, what does that have to do with what I’m tryin’ to do, and is it affecting me in what I’m trying to do?  And if it isn’t, then you all would be the ones that will say, “I don’t have time for you.”  But I don’t have time for them, so I’m not even trying to deal with them.  I’m just dealing with the people that are, that are listening and have to ask themselves what does that have to do with all the tea in China?  And when it doesn’t even make sense, people won’t listen to it!

C:  Right.  Yeah, I, I’m gonna say this then I’m gonna get off.  You, you, you know I, I think, I think this thing, I think this whole thing got started ‘cause I no more than basically said don’t use groups to cash out.  I think that’s what upset, I think that’s what upset a lot of folks.  Yeah, I was the one who personally said, “The hell with usin’ a group to exchange with.  ‘Cause I told you I signed up with the Generals64, and I’m not gonna use Generals64 to sign up.  And I told folks to don’t go and use groups, go in and, and negotiate your own rate.  I think that’s what upset a lot of folks, you know.  And, and the thing about it, Tony, Tony didn’t know what I was gonna say.  Tony wasn’t in on this.  He had absolutely no idea, and he never said anything negative about any group.  The only thing he said, I know there are legitimate groups out there.  That’s what he always said.  He said he personally would not exchange with a group, but he never said anything negative...

C:  ...or called any group (inaudible).

R:  All right.  Well let me sum it up.  It’s, it’s bigger than what, what you are thinking and addressing when, when envy, spite, and jealousy are (inaudible) of that, it’s, it’s bigger.  So it’s not just what you may have said about the groups.  We could’ve said absolutely nothing about groups, but envy, spite, jealousy, it’s still gonna be hard at work.  So we just deal with it and keep goin’.  It’s all good.  

C:  Yeah, I, I, I can see the jealousy, because some of the crap, that some of the crap I’ve read, I can see it in there, man.  Okay, buddy.

C:  All right, bye-bye.

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Let’s do it, brother.

R:  All right.  Thank you.  All right, we’ll move right on down the list here.  The next caller, 423 Area Code.

C:  Why, Ray, my name is Chris, and I wanna welcome you to the spotlight.

C:  I wanted to comment on two things.  Your last call, I believe it was a 312 Area Code, was talking about that he sent in two thousand dollars to Sterling and had not gotten anything.  And I don’t know if this might encourage anybody that’s in that situation.  I got one-fourth of my order in the mail.  No note, no explanation.  You still can’t get through on the phone or the email, but I received one-fourth of my order.  Now mine was like his, it was paid for ahead of time, it was not a reserve.

C:  And I thought that might encourage those that, there are many, many people that got snagged up in that deal.

R:  Okay.  Thank you!  Thanks for sharing that.  

C:  And I have a question for you.  

R:  Yes.

C:  Since your expertise is in a little different field than Tony’s.  If one is going to get an irrevocable trust and one is single, no kids, not, not a lot of people in their life, how does one go about picking out a person to use for a trustee?

R:  A person to use as a trustee.  Oh!  Well that’s, who, who, whomever you trust that you want to be working with with you for, in that capacity for the rest of your life!

C:  Okay, well it would have, it would have to be somebody younger or they’re gonna die before you do, probably.  And...

R:  Well, not necessarily!  It could be somebody older.  And see, the trust is gonna be based on the, the indenture.  (Unintelligible) instructions, so what instructions are you placing in it?  And so those instructions will prevail.  It doesn’t make any difference how long you live or how long the other trustee lives.  You’re putting in, if, scenarios into the trust indenture.  So if and when that happens, there’s already a plan of action for it.  So you don’t necessarily have to have a younger person.

C:  Oh, so even if that person is already passed away that that, that will continue to go on the way you set it up originally?

R:  Sure!  Whatever the board has, has put in place, that will go and, and maintain.  A trustee passes, so what provisions did we make?  Who is gonna be the successor trustee to replace the trustee that passed?  That’s all!  Everything else stays the same.

C:  Okay.  Well, I won’t...

C:  ...take any more of your time.  Have a good day.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and North Carolina.

R:  All right!  Thank you.  Okay, let’s see.  Moving right along here, I got 954 I believe it is?  Yes.  954.  Hello!

C:  Good afternoon.  Good afternoon.

R:  Good afternoon!  Hi, there.  

C:  I wanted to inquire if you’ve heard any definite answer on caps and/or taxes.

R:  No more on caps than what we’ve shared man, many times.  That’s still the same, we have not heard anything new pertaining to the caps.  And we have not heard anything official pertaining to the taxes.

C:  Okay!  Thank you!  And Vegas...

R:  You’re welcome, sir.

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas!

R:  All right.  Thanks.  Let’s see here.  Area Code 716, greetings.  716, you’re up!

C:  Hello, Ray.

C:  How are you doin’?

R:  I’m fantabulous, how ‘bout yourself?

C:  Me, too.  I, I was gonna ask about the 800 number, which somebody already covered.  And please relay my good wishes for Tony.

R:  Okay, I’ll do that.

C:  And all the rest for everybody.  Now, are you gonna send out a tweet when it comes time?

R:  Most definitely!

C:  Yeah.  Okay.  Well I don’t have availability to a tweet, but my niece does, and so she’s going to be the phone tree, so.  All right!  Well, I thank you very much!  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

R:  Okay!  Thank you.

C:  Bye-bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, let’s see where we’re going.  Right on down the list here.  Hold still, finger.  There we are.  707?  Yeah, I hit the right one.  You’re on!

C:  Good, good morning, Ray.

R:  Hey, there, how are you?

C:  Very well, thank you.  And thank you for being there, and great to talk with you.  Most of my questions have been asked and answered...

C:  ...and they were relative to whether or not you had yet received any instructions, and apparently not.  Is that, that’s correct?

R:  That’s correct.  We have not received any instructions yet, so we anxiously await those.

C:  Yeah.  And I just, the, the idea of calling my local Wells Fargo does do, they, they sell and buy foreign currency.  

C:  I know that already.  And so I’m hoping to get some attention there, and I have enough accumulated for this exchange to get their attention, I think, if I can just get to the right person to get a, a little bit of a, gettin’ my foot in the door.  You got any suggestions?

R:  Wow, well, you already have the bank pegged that they do the current, currency exchange.  I would just go in and, and speak with whoever, if, if there’s a higher-level executive person there handling that, try to establish your rapport and your connection, or if not, with a lower-level one.  ‘Cause every one deserves a chance to earn a commission.

C:  Well, the person that I bought some of my currency from, I talked with him a couple, three weeks ago, and of course time, a lot of time has passed since then, and he gave me the name of his boss at the main office.  So maybe I should just contact that person.

R:  Not a bad idea!  Start there and see where you go, and try it now before the bottom falls out.

C:  Yeah.  That’s, I’m just tryin’ to get, to get my foot in the door, so.  Like everyone else, I guess.

C:  So I’ll just give that a shot.  Anyway, it, it’s very comforting to know that you’re, we were, a lot of us were very upset about Tony’s situation, and, you know, but it’s very, very comforting to know that you and Pam and, and all, and the team have continued this, this program.  It’s a very big help emotionally as well as intellectually.

R:  All right.  Thank you.

C:  And I very much appreciate you.

R:  All right, sir.

C:  Vegas.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  All right.  Count on it.  Thanks a lot.  Okay, let’s see.  Next in line is going to be 808.  We have a few more moments.  808, greetings.

C:  Hello?

R:  Hello?  808, you’re up!

C:  Yes.  Is that me?

R:  That’s you!

C:  Thank you so much.  And I, this is my first time.  I’ve been listening for almost two years, and I...

C:  ...so appreciate everything that you guys do.  Tony, DC, Pam, and I echo everybody before, before me on this call, and all I will, I need, all my questions were answered, but all I needed to say is that thank you so much on your team for all the things that you guys doing for us, and without you guys we wouldn’t know what to do, and I been educated a hundredfold, and I’m very appreciative, and I thank God for all of you.  And Merry Christmas.

R:  Thank you.  Merry Christmas to you, too.  

C:  Aloha.

R:  Aloha!

C:  With love.

R:  Thank you.

C:  Thank you.

R:  All right!  Where are we next?  We’re going to...let’s go to Mississippi.  601.  You’re on.

C:  Hey, Ray.

R:  Hey!  What’s happenin’?

C:  Not much, man.  Thanks for steppin’ up.

C:  I think the only thing I could think of that hasn’t been covered, well first of all it’s exciting to hear the memo that went from the Fed and the, the other two entities to the banks.  That, that really kind of, I didn’t know about that.  That, to me that’s significant.

R:  Yes!  Very.

C:  And then I’m wondering, I’m wondering about Maliki.  I haven’t heard anything, I mean I heard some people about a week ago say that in their opinion he had the, you know, had to be arrested or whatever it was, but have you heard anything?

R:  I, I have not heard, and of course our intel-gathering information, none of it referenced him.  

C:  Right.  Okay.

R:  So I guess we’re in a wait-and-see mode as far as his future.

R:  But I’m more excited about mine at the moment.

C:  Yeah.  Me, too.  All right, thanks.  Thanks...

R:  Yes, sir.

C:  ...for steppin’ up again, and...

C:  ...and give regards to your brother.

R:  I’ll let him know.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, sorry.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Okay!  Cool!

C:  Can’t wait for that.  Yeah.

R:  All right.  Thank you, sir.

R:  Okay, that takes me down to 281 is the next in line.  

C:  Well, good afternoon, Ray.

R:  Good afternoon!  How are you?

C:  I’m blessed, and how ‘bout yourself?

R:  Fantabulous.

C:  Awesome.  Just a quick question.  With everything falling into place and everything seeming to be lining up, time frame, are we looking anywhere within the next three to seven days for this thing to be, what’s your thoughts and opinion on that?

R:  Well, as I said earlier, if this memo holds out to be 100% true and accurate, the word “immediately” means a whole lot to me, and I’ve never taken “immediately” to coincide with several days from now.  If that makes....

C:  Okay.  Well, I....

R:  I just never put those two together in the same thought process.  Anything immediately to me never meant...

C:  Well, I understand.

R:  ...a week down the road or....

C:  Immediate to me is like....

R:  So we’re just waiting to see!

C:  Immediate...immediate is like Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is.”

R:  Right.  So if this, this memo....

C:  So, well thanks for the (unintelligible).  And...

R:  Yes, sir!

C:  ...blessings on you guys, man.  

C:  Y’all have a great week.

C:  All right.  Bye-bye.

C:  No.  Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii.

R:  Hawaii sounds good too!  I’ll see you there!

C:  All right, man, have a good one.

R:  All right, sir.  Thank you.  Okay, let’s see.  Next, well if I didn’t have, if this thing didn’t reset every time I had, did a click, I could move a little bit faster.  But that’s okay, though.  I’ll work with it.  301 Area Code.  Talk to me.

R:  Hi!

C:  Oh!  Thank you for calling.  I mean, thank you for taking my call.  Can you hear me?

R:  Sure, you’re welcome.  I hear you fine!

C:  Oh!  I’m so glad, Ray, that you have been able to do this.  And I was very upset when I learned that, what happened.

R:  Uh-huh.  I understand.

C:  But I have, I have a, I have a question.  Have you heard anything as far as what wrought, what Iraq is planning to do?  There’s two things, do you know about anything that might take ‘til the 15th?

R:  Well, when, when they’re communicating to us that it has begun and it’s in the system, no other information came to us as far as duration, so.

C:  Uh-huh.

R:  I’m happy with it’s in the system, it’s begun, lower denoms are trickling out.  All of that to me says progress, progress, progress.  And then couple it with that memo that went out.  It’s like hallelujah day!  So that’s where I am!

C:  Well, I get, I guess we don’t have a long time to wait now.  So praise God for that.

C:  And I’m, I’m pretty well packed.  I’m just waiting like everyone else, and thank you for taking my call, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas or Sacramento.

R:  Hey, sounds good, too!  I’ll see you there!

R:  Okay.  Thanks a lot.  Okay, let’s see.  We’ll pull my screen down, and where are we going?  We are going to 954, you’re on!  Greetings!  954.  954.  Okay, they must’ve changed their mind or walked away from the telephone.  So let me move down to the next caller.  702 Area Code, you’re up!

C:  Hello, Ray, how are you?

R:  I’m fantabulous, thank you.  How ‘bout yourself?

C:  I’m doing great.  I was so hoping that you would call this number because my question is I am concerned about what the background check, composed of, and what would cause you, what would cause them to keep all of your currency?

R:  Well, I would a, I would suppose if you are beyond a shadow of a doubt connected with terrorist cell activity and gang-related activity, that probably would do it!

C:  Okay.  Okay.  So I....

R:  But other than that, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.  Most of us will pass the, the background check, the know-your-customer requirements with flying colors.

C:  Okay.  Because I, I had been arrested back like thirty years ago not in regard to any of those things, and I just wondered if that would affect....

R:  Are, are you still wanted?

C:  No.  No.  I don’t think so!

R:  Well don’t worry about....

C:  No, not at all.

R:  Don’t worry about something thirty years ago.  And whatever the arrest was for, you served your time, you are still, you’re a citizen, an asset to the community, that’s all in the past.  Don’t worry about it.

C:  Well thank you.  That makes me feel good.  And I just want to say thank you for taking over, and please send my regards to Tony.

C:  And I think it was magnificent how he handled himself on the last call.

C:  Thank you!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I’m here!  I’m just waitin’ on y’all.

R:  All right!  Hey, I missed you, then!  I was just there the other weekend!

C:  Were you?  Were you at that smoke-out thing?

R:  No, no, that was the week before.  I was there just...

C:  Oh, okay.

R:  ...this past weekend, and...

C:  Oh!

R:  ...if I had known, I could’ve had you buy me dinner!

C:  I, I would’ve definitely done it!  Okay.  They got the rodeo goin’ on now.  We always got something happening.  I can’t wait ‘til the dinars is happening.

R:  All right.  Well, I’ll look forward to meeting you the next time.

C:  All right.  Have a great, great day, and I hope it’s today!

R:  Looking forward to it.

C:  All right.

R:  Thanks.  Bye-bye.

C:  Thank you.  Bye. 

R:  Okay, that takes us down to...I keep losing my place here with this thing.  Nine, who did I just open?  951, yes.  951, greetings. 

C:  Good morning, is that me?

R:  That is you!

C:  Hey!  All right, great!  Hey, yeah, I just wanted to find out, you know, I mean I don’t want to sound negative or anything, but this is sounding a whole lot more like last year.  You know, it was supposed to happen by the 30th, and now we’re still waiting, you know?  

R:  Well, when you look at the, the information that’s out and the activity that has taken place, the only thing that sounds like last year is that we’re anxiously awaiting it.  But that’s the only thing that sounds like last year.  But in the, in the past twelve months, you look at what’s taken place, if you believe!  That’s, that’s gonna be the biggest thing is if you believe in what you’ve heard over the past twelve months, and we are definitely not where we were last year other than from a state of expectation and anxiously awaiting it.

C:  Okay.  And then I received an email saying that Okie landed?

R:  Okay?

C:  You hear anything about that?

R:  Well, Okie puts out information on what he hears and, and learns and let’s his listeners get an idea of where he feels that we are in, in the process.  So I had seen something like that that went out.  It sounds good!  I’m excited about that as well!

C:  And so, I mean, and then so, and I, do we have any kind of timeline now, or, I don’t, I, I get, according to everything, the window’s still open, it’s just a matter of them flipping the switch.  But are we, do we have any timeline on that?

R:  I don’t know of any specific timeline, they won’t disclose that information.  But just to feel that we are in this process, that it has begun, all we need now is just a little bit more patience, a little bit more perseverance.  Our day will be here.

C:  Okay!  Sounds good!

R:  Okay?  All right!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  You betcha.

R:  All right, great.  Thank you, sir.  You know, I wanted to speak real briefly on, on Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  That’s more than just an opportunity for a lot of us to finally meet one another, put some faces with the names.  We’ve been chatting in chat back and forth and I’ve even, on Sundays, started doin’ a little call just so that those who are chatting back and forth can get a chance to hear one another and, and get to learn each other better when we can actually engage in conversation.  So Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is, it’s a big opportunity for us to come together, meet and greet, but more importantly, some of the very things that we’re looking for, we could have people there that, that want to provide it or at least give you access to it.  Now some folks may view that as, “Oh, we, we’d be sitting ducks, target.”  Sittin’ duck, target for what?  What is it that you want?  You want CPAs, you want attorneys, you want wealth managers, you, you want...what else?  Private management investment, investment counselors.  You want all of that, and everybody asks me when they have an opportunity, “Ray, where can I find this individual?  Where can I find that individual?”  Well what better place than for us all to get together and let them find us!  And then we’ll see what they have to offer.  You don’t have to buy what they’re selling.  This is an opportunity to get information.  Have you ever been to an expo where you, you just walked around and picked up brochures and business cards and threw all these things in your bag so that later when you needed that particular service you had a resource to go to?  Well, that’s what Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is all about to me.  It’s not about let’s just go to Vegas and, and party and gamble and et cetera, because that’s not the lifestyle for some of you.  Well, that’s not the purpose for bein’ there.  That’s just the location.  So it is what you make of it.  ‘Cause I hear some members say, “Oh, no, no, I’m not goin’ to Vegas, I don’t like Vegas.”  You’re gonna miss out on what I consider a golden opportunity.  So don’t focus so much on the location, focus on the content of what am I going to receive when I go there?  And I think you may take a little bit different perspective on Vegas, Vegas, Vegas and what it represents.  But we are gonna have some fun, there’s no doubt about that.  All right, we’ve run out of time.  I don’t want to overwork the transcribers, and I don’t know if, if Already Blessed, are, are you hangin’ around?  Did you want to say something, or...did you already easy on down the road?

Pam:  No, I did want to thank you, like everybody else does, for putting on another hat to wear, but especially for stepping up and being there as always for the TNT family.  I know we’re all gonna be here ‘til the end, ‘til we can all cross that finish line together.  And that includes the TNT intel team, the mods who’ve been with us from the beginning, the guest mods, all of our transcribers, and especially the members who have shown tremendous love and unity in the toughest of times.  So along with all of those who work behind the scenes to make sure you all stay in the game and get treated fairly--‘cause that’s the only reason we’re all still here--we will remain TNT strong.  So thanks, Ray!

R:  Okay.  Thank you, dear.  And thank you all for being here with us, listening, hanging out.  More importantly, learning.  And keep this in mind.  No matter what you hear, no matter what you read, whether it’s about me, Pam, Tony, DC, anybody, always ask this most important question:  what does that have to do with what I’m tryin’ to do in my life?  And if your answer is nothing, then that’s how you should treat the information, as that, nothing.  I enjoy being your humble servant.  And to those of you who want a friend, I’ll be your best friend.  And for those of you who want an enemy...I’ll do that, too.  Don’t believe me?  Just watch.  That being said, thank you, everyone!  Enjoy your day.  Enjoy your weekend.  This Fantabulous Friday, are we finally gonna see it?  I don’t know.  Time will tell!  But I’m anxiously awaiting every hour to hear what’s happening next.  And what’s happening next, how exciting of a weekend are we looking forward to?  How exciting of a first beginning of next week are we looking to?  Only time will tell.  So until then, in the meantime and in between time, we wish you well!  Thank you, everyone, and have a good day.  And, special request...

Pam:  Bye, Everybody.

R:  ...from a member, as a special request from a member, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a wrap, and we’re out of here.  

Pam:  You need me to stop the recording, Ray?

R:  Yes, ma’am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:16 am

Ray the Rat sounds like he needs some cheese with his whine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:21 am

Quote :
And that’s what this site became, a, a team of individuals, a membership if you will of people that said, “Yes, we want to hear whatever is out there that we can hear, and then we will put the pieces of the puzzle together to see our particular takes.” So that’s what we’re about, bringing you the information as we hear it, as we receive it. It’s nothing that we create, nothing that we control, nothing that we mandate...

Really? I would say that 90% of your intel is stuff you either create or pull from the south end of a northbound horse. I'm glad you feel your forum is so free and open, but I wonder if the many who have been banned for questioning your intel and/or conclusions would agree with your assessment? Probably not.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:07 am

@Ssmith wrote:

R:  Okay, I believe we’re doing good!  Good afternoon TNT family!  Today is December 4, 2015, and welcome to the call.  Yours truly, RayRen98 here, and we’re gonna get right into the business of the reason why you’re here.  And that business is you’re here to receive information!  That’s why we’re here, that’s why you came.  In the past we asked you all do, do you want to hear what we hear as we hear it?  And that’s what this site became, a, a team of individuals, a membership if you will of people that said, “Yes, we want to hear whatever is out there that we can hear, and then we will put the pieces of the puzzle together to see our particular takes.”  So that’s what we’re about, bringing you the information as we hear it, as we receive it.  It’s nothing that we create, nothing that we control, nothing that we mandate, it’s here it is, what we’re hearing, what we believe based on what we’re hearing, and sometimes we may even share with you what we don’t believe based on what we’re hearing.  But it’s not that much important about what we believe, it’s about what you believe.  Now, let me do a little quick housekeeping, and then we’re gonna get into the intel, for those of you who are here for the intel.  But while I have you as a captive audience, you have to listen to me, but it’ll only take a minute.  

We have to get some things straight.  Our, our purpose, our resolve, we’re an information site to just share the information of, from the various sources upon which we receive it.  You identify with that information and then apply it to however it affects your life.  And that is the important thing that you have to take with you as you go forward.  There are some individuals that are, you know how...some of you probably never experienced this, you walk into a, a dark room unsuspecting, and then when you turn the light on, you see roaches scatter.  Anyone ever seen that before?  If you never have, it’s, it’s something to see ‘cause, now if the, if the roaches hang around and look at you, you might be in the trouble!  But usually you turn the light on, roaches scatter.  Roaches like to work in the dark.  You know, sight unseen, they can move around and do their thing.  Well, we have people that are, that seem to be doing that as well, and they want to work in the dark, they hide under internet names and et cetera.  They dare not let you know who they really are.  They don’t want their real names out there by any means, they’re, you know, they have to work in the darkness.  And in working in the darkness, they go about what, I guess what moves them, right now I’m referencing how they, they’re targeting myself and Already Blessed, Pam, throwing out whatever they can throw out, whatever insinuations, allegations, accusations, you name it.  They do what cowards normally do, just throw stuff out there figuring, well, can’t come back on me because I’m hiding in the dark like a roach, and nobody turn the light on because I don’t want to be discovered.  Now, the light’s going to come on sooner or later because of you people that are listening to them, if you want to listen to them.  But no matter what they throw out about me, about Already Blessed, Pam, even things that they threw out about Tony and DC and, and the list can go on and on and on, whatever you hear, whatever you read, you have to ask yourself this most important question:  how does it affect me and what I’m trying to do?  Whatever it is!  RayRen, he’s a liar!  He lied about this, he lied about that!  Okay, what did I lie about?  If I did tell a lie, how did it affect you and what you are trying to do.  What are you trying to do?  You’re trying to take this foreign currency that you have and at the appropriate time you want to take it to an exchange location, exchange facility, and exchange it for US Dollars and go and enjoy your life!  So whatever Ray supposedly lied about or did, how is it affecting that?  That’s the question, because that is what you are looking for.  And the information that we share with you, it’s coming from other sources, and so I’m sharing with you this is what we are hearing, this is what we’re being told, this is what we read, and if you look back at, over the past days, past weeks, past months, did some of that not come to pass?  Shucks, you can even go back, a year back!  Some of the things that we share with you, did it not come to pass?  And this is the most striking thing about it is it wasn’t stuff that we created and that we told you that we were going to do, it was stuff that we told you others told us, what’s going to take place, and we reported it, we shared it, and we said, “Here’s what out here.  Does it make sense?  If it makes sense, believe it, and then do what you need to do accordingly with it.  And if it doesn’t make sense, kick it to the curb!”  Plain and simple.  So, to the roaches, have fun.  Sooner or later the light’s gonna be turned on, and you will be exposed for what you truly really are.  

Now, some other good information, we do have a new site because, hey, there’s a new Sheriff in town, and what happens generally when a new Sheriff comes into an office?  He cleans up and changes everything to fit the new Sheriff!  But still we don’t disrupt the membership.  So now when you go into the forum, you’re gonna be checkin’ out showtime!  TNT Showtime, and to access it just go to our website, TNTSuperfantastic.com.  Once you can go there, if you can click on the links or the, chat, forum, everything, it’s just like what you were used to, the membership structure with the information and you all participating, posting your thoughts and your concerns, your considerations.  So everything’ll be the same, you just have to get used to, well you don’t even have to get used to me, really, because we shouldn’t be here too much longer!  But be that as it may, now let’s get into the information that we have, that we have received that we are so graciously willing to share with you!

Let me start with, I’m gonna go over to Iraq and what information is coming to us.  They are saying, from our sources, that the RV has begun, it’s in the system.  The lower denoms are still being distributed in various regions, more particularly Kurdistan.  The key thing is that it has begun, it is in motion.  That excites me.  That should excite you!  Now, from our Canadian friends, now we made reference of there was some Zim activity on the screens yesterday, learning that folks are starting to line up appointments to try to take advantage of that.  Banks even in the Canadian sector are starting to put lists together on clients they want to contact to start bringing them in for private exchanges or whatever the case may be, but that’s, that’s the Canadian information, so Canadians you have something to very much look forward to just like we do!  You’re in the same boat moving along, probably about the same speed.  

US, what do we have happening over here?  I’m gonna save the best for last.  I have members that are talking with bank personnel, seeing wealth managers, banking clients, and are being received very openly and anxiously with, “Yes, we will be exchanging your Zim, your rupiah, your dong, your dinar, your Afghani, your you name it!”  So far we haven’t found anything that they said, “No, we’re not touching that.”  They are all optimistic on exchanging the currencies when the time’s right.  And there’s several members that are experiencing that firsthand.  We also have members that the normal banks that they had, go in and out of are now, they go to their bank--this is a report just from this morning--member went to their bank and noticed security folks that they’ve never seen at the bank before at the front entrance!  And so they naturally asked of them, “Hey, what’s goin’ on?”  And the security people replied, “Oh, we’re just hangin’ around.”  Just hangin’ around?  What bank is gonna spend the shareholders’ money to hire security, just hang around?  Especially if they haven’t been just hangin’ around before.  So, you know, some of these things that we’re hearing and, and experiencing, the writing is on the wall.  It’s coming.  It’s on the way.  I’ll even go so far as to say it’s self-evident.  Now, here’s the, the real exciting part.  Nope, let me, let me say that we have some other banks that we understand are gonna be making appointments for people to come into the bank on the first part of the week.  What do you think that’s for?  I know what I think it’s for, but that’s what we’re hearing!  Private exchanges.  You’ve heard that that is already taking place this week.  You choose to believe it or not.  I go with the information that I receive, and I’m glad to receive it.  

Now I’ll give what I think is the most exciting information to date.  We got word of a memo that went out to the banks with some specific instruction, and so we set about trying to find out, “Okay, did it really go out?  And what was the instructions?”  And after appropriate amount of time had elapsed, we learned yes, that memo did hit some banks yesterday evening!  In the, in the afternoon times they had received that communication.  Now, there are some folks that couldn’t see the memo, that can see it came in, couldn’t read it, then there were others who could!  So after further communicating and talking with the different sources, this is the information that was shared to us that was on the memo.  “Federal Reserve, FDIC, and Treasury have released the dinar to be exchanged immediately.”  That’s it!  Now, what do we make of that?  Time will tell, but that’s what we have received, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the intel that I have to share with you for today from abroad, from up north, and from right here at home.  The bottom line is everybody is saying they’re all in agreement for this to roll.  The green light is on here, there, everywhere.  Everyone is all upbeat, excited...and we’re within that time, we’re in that season.  Are you ready to walk in that season?  That’s it for the information.  We’re gonna take a few minutes, and I’m not gonna keep you long today, but we will do a few Q&A on whatever topics of interest that some of you may have that we can assist you with and moving you further on your journey to true financial freedom.  So I’m gonna start with my first caller, Area Code 617.

C:  Hi, Ray!

R:  Good afternoon!

C:  Hi.  

C:  Well, first of all, I would just like to say one thing.  We’re very grateful for everything you guys have done for us, and these people who are trying to cause problems, if they don’t like it, stay the hell off the phone.  We don’t need them on this call.  

C:  Because without you guys, we wouldn’t know what to do.  I have one little question, and there was a lot of talk in the forum about who pays the taxes when you give the gift.  And as long as we give currency, the person who exchanges it has to pay the tax on it, right?

R:  Okay.  As far as if there’s an exchange and if the exchange is taxable, yes, whoever did the exchange would be responsible for the tax!

C:  Okay.  So we can give currency.

R:  That would be my understanding.

C:  Right, that’s what I was thinking.  But they kept saying after you, when you give a gift, which then we’re responsible for the taxes, which I didn’t think would be if it was the currency.

R:  Well, you know how we can really find out for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt.  We can just call...

C:  A tax person?

R:  ...this one magic telephone number, and it’s going to give it to us straight.  You ready for it?

C:  I am.

R:  Okay.  1-800-829-1040.

R:  Now, when you call them, they’re gonna answer the phone and they’re gonna say, “Welcome to the IRS, may I help you?”  So don’t panic.  Just ask your question!

R:  And give the example of whatever it is any of you are intending to do.  Let’s get it straight from the horse’s mouth.  

R:  Now, make sure you ask for the, for the employee number, because whatever information, direction, advice, whatever, you want to get it straight from the horse’s mouth, and they’ll tell you their employee number or badge number, whatever it is, so that you would have something to reference back to should you run into a disagreement down the road.

C:  Okay, thank you so much, all of you, and say hi to Tony for us.  And...

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Thank you, dear.

C:  Have a great day.

R:  All right, you too.  

C:  Bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, let’s see.  Next caller...it’s still takin’ me a minute to learn this, this new board that I’m working with.  Okay, Area Code 432, you are up!

C:  I’m here.  I’m here!

R:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m doin’ well.

R:  Great.

C:  Did Tony get into that mess out there?

R:  The, the shooting thing?

R:  No, that’s not in his area, thank goodness.  It didn’t affect him or his family.

C:  That’s great.

R:  Yes, it is.

C:  The President says that it was workplace violence.

R:  Yes.  That’s a sad thing.  Very sad.  Especially at this time year.  Couldn’t happen at a worse time.  We pray for those families that, surviving victims and the mourning families.

C:  Well, I say a prayer for ‘em.

R:  Okay, sir!  Thank you very much!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?  All right, thank you.  All right, let’s see, we’ll work our way down to the very next caller in line, 410.  Good afternoon.

C:  Good afternoon!  And morning to some of those people out there on the West Coast, right?

R:  Yep, that’s right!

C:  Thank you for being there for us, and I...

R:  Sure.

C:  ...do have a set question that keeps coming up because we don’t hear that there is going to be an 800 number, and then we do hear it’s gonna be an 800 number and seems to roll and spin and, have you had any recent news about an 800 number?

R:  You know what?  As, as the new sheriff of this town, I promise you, if those banks give us an 800 number to give to you, we will make every diligent effort to get it out to you in the most expedient manner possible.  Text message...

C:  That’d be great.

R:  ...email, post in the forum, everything short of me calling you up personally and telling you, ‘cause I can’t make that promise.  

C:  Well, the, the, yeah that’s, and I understand that.  What I find is the, the challenge of trying to even find an 800 number currently and talk to somebody is you could get into their loop of their recording, and you can hit all the buttons you like, and then they, starts to find and the phone gets hung up or something.  I think it’s just really very difficult sometimes to get through to the bank.  But if we have a special number other than the one that currently lists the currency department’s number, if that would happen that would be very good.  And I’m hoping to hear that it will happen so that we can get through easily, quickly, and be done with this, because I think that’s what they want!

R:  Correct.  I agree with you, and I do believe that when this thing pops, they will be too glad to receive you and open the doors of communication, open their lines.  Even if they don’t give them to us, now one, one exercise that I gave to, well not an exercise, an assignment that I gave to folks a long time ago was in your area, checks with the banks that exchange foreign currency.  Not dinar, we’re not asking about dinar, just do you exchange foreign currency, period, and that will be your base to start from if we don’t have information to give you.  So if it’s a case of I come on and say, “Hey, guys, we’re here!  The RV’s here, everybody’s ready, go at it.”  You don’t want to be...

C:  Well, let me just....

R:  ...looking around saying, “Well, where do I go?”  So if you’ve already contacted local banks in your vicinity to see which ones exchange foreign currency, then those would be the first ones that I would call the minute we are told this thing is hot, live, and ready to go.

C:  Okay.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game, and I was on a call...

C:  ...which was an 800 number for the Wells Fargo people.  I did not bring up the dinar, I just said I wanted to do an exchange.  He, and it just went really kind of negative on the other end, and it was for the, anyplace, I was assuming, it was the general number to help you find a number, and it just was like he said, “You know, do you want to buy or do you want to sell?”  

C:  And so it was like, was like, almost like confrontational.  And, so but I was trying to just then call the local banks and find out where exchanges were there, oh, before I hung up with him I, I said, “Well, I’m just trying to find out when my time comes to sell my currency for dollars, where do I go?”  He said, “We will do that in all of the banks.”  And I don’t believe that.  So that was the tough part about it.

C:  And so, yeah, so I think trying to get ahead of the thing might take, you know, stopping by a bank and ask, “Where do you, where does your main bank exist that does currencies in the area and has them available for access?”  I, ‘cause that’s what I’m seeing in this area anyway.  

C:  But I just thought I’d give you that little story which kind of was interesting.

C:  Not satisfying, but interesting.  But anyway, we, we all know, as Pam would always tell us is we can handle it, whatever it is.  So...

C:  ...but we’ll be glad to get that number if it’s coming through.  Thank you very much...

C:  ...for your help.

R:  Right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Yes.  

R:  All right!  Take care.

C:  Thank you.  Bye-bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, next caller on the list.  312, you’re up.

C:  Good morning, Ray, how are you?

R:  I’m fantabulous, how ‘bout you?

C:  Oh, I’m fantabulous also!  What’s so funny?

R:  I don’t know how you pulled it off!  Really, I just say, you know, some folks are probably thinkin’, “Oh, he picked her.”  No, really, she was next in line!  I saw it when I first got started, I said, “Oh, well she’s in line, and I will get down to the fourth person,” and then you pulled it off!  Congratulations!

C:  Determination!  Determination.  I will not be thwarted two calls in a row.  

R:  What question could you possibly have for me that you have not already asked me?

C:  I have not asked the Sheriff any questions in my life.

R:  Okay.  Well, I...

C:  (Unintelligible)

R:  ...all right.  You have not posed a question to the Sheriff, that is correct.  I stand corrected.

C:  I have not.  Well just on what I’ve, on what you’ve just said about the FDIC and the Treasury, said they were, release of the, of the Iraqi dinar to be exchanged, so we know that’s coming soon, and for them to even mention that, I’m guessing that it is, they are talking about at the new rate.

R:  Yes, I would agree with that assumption, at the new rate.

C:  Okay.  Okay, well I’m glad to hear that you said that it is being, it has been started over there, you know, in Iraq.  Now, my question to you, ‘cause I was reading a tweet and I heard it on certain news broadcasts this morning, but then I was reading a tweet from Abadi from yesterday, and he was saying that they are not asking for foreign ground troops to be placed in Iraq, they don’t even want any foreign ground forces now.  I’m pretty sure the US is not sending troops, but I’m wondering what other countries are or are trying to, and will this, I mean, can this affect what we are waiting for is if somebody is trying to forcefully send troops there and he’s sayin’, “No, we don’t want ‘em, we’re gonna handle it on our own.”  Is there any way this can affect what we are waiting for and stop the process?

R:  Well, excuse me, if that memo holds true, and because it had the one word in it you didn’t repeat, “immediately”, I’m going to say no!  It won’t have any bearing on it.

R:  If this memo holds true that banks received late yesterday evening.

C:  Okay.  Now was that just US banks...

R:  Because those instructions they immediately....

C:  ...or was that all banks?

R:  Well, to my knowledge, US banks.  I don’t know what Canada’s banks may have received, and I don’t think the Canada banks would receive this anyway coming from Federal Reserve Bank, FDIC, and the Treasury.  That’s all US, so...

C:  Oh, you’re right, you’re right.

R:  ...I don’t think they would be sending anything abroad.

C:  Right.

R:  But it’s very interesting.

R:  Anything else?

C:  Yes.  Very interesting.  No, sir, that will be it!  I thank you for being here and carrying on the, the baton that was passed to you.  You, of course, do a very good job in all that you do.  I’m blessed to have met you and taken your class and, and, and experienced your teaching, and I just look forward...

R:  A, A correction!  

C:  ...to...

R:  You’re talking to the Sheriff!

C:  ...continuing in that.  Uh-oh.  Uh-oh, right, right.  Sheriff!  Sheriff!  Right, right.  

R:  It’s all good.

C:  Yeah, I gotta remember which, which hat you got on here.  

R:  That’s right!

C:  All right, I will say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas...

R:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

C:  ...so that we all can meet up and have a grand old time.  Thank you, sir.

R:  All right.  All right, thank you.  Have a good day.  Okay, moving right along.  Let’s see here.  941.  Good afternoon.

C:  941.

R:  Hello, sir, how are you?

C:  Pretty good.  When you’re the Sheriff and there’s so many cockroaches running around, have you called for backup?

R:  Oh, no.  No need to do that!  When, you know, you just turn the light on, they scatter.

C:  Well, I mean, yeah but, you know, those people have special technics and ways of catching those people.

R:  Well, they don’t need to be caught as long as, you know, the listeners know what to listen to and what not to listen to.

R:  You know.

C:  ‘Cause that, that happens a lot, you know.

R:  It’s, it has (inaudible).  Uh-huh.  Yes.

C:  That, that happens a lot.  Sometimes it just, it’s beneficial to at least let them be aware of what’s goin’ on.  That way, you know, when it gets to a certain point, they’re gonna be more anxious to step in and, and get out the bug spray.

R:  Right.  Could, could you hold on just a second, sir.

C:  Go ahead.

R:  One second.  [Pause.]  Okay, thank you for holding.  Had to adjust something there real quick.  Did you have another question or comment?

C:  No.  How’s it lookin’ for us right no?

R:  How is it looking for us?

C:  Just your opinion.  Just your opinion.  You know, it’s....

R:  Well, you know, right now the, the thing that, that has really grabbed my attention is that, that memo, and I’m waiting to see what the banks are going to do with it.  And let’s just sit back and enjoy the ride!

C:  Yeah, but I gotta go for a drive, like about a hundred miles.

C:  So.  All right.

R:  You’ll be ready!  All right, sir!

C:  Keep it up, Ray.  You’re doin’ good for a fill-in.

C:  Yep.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas...

R:  All right!

C:  ...for you guys.

R:  Great.  Okay.

C:  You know.  And I still have my, I still have my star.  If you know what I mean.  You know, the one you wear over your heart?

R:  Okay.  Yes.  All right!  Great.

C:  All right

C:  Have a good, have a good life.  Bye.

R:  Thank you.  You, too.  Let’s see, we’re looking good time wise.  We’ll go a little, little bit more here.  352 Area Code, good afternoon.

C:  Hey, man, how are you doin’?

R:  Fantabulous, how ‘bout yourself?

C:  Pretty good.  I, I just have a question, or, I was readin’ this guy Randy, and Randy was talkin’ about this thing gonna come out one to one and/or it’s not gonna go up to three dollars for 120 to 160 days.  He, he, you know, he blamed President Obama for everything.  That idiot keep talkin’ about there, that the Iraqis control this, the Iraqi controlled it, but President Obama controlled the Iraqis.  You know.  And I mean, he blamed President Obama.  You could tell he was a staunch Obama hater, there’s no doubt about it.  But, you know, he, he, like I said, he blamed President Obama for everything.  But have you heard anything about that?  You know, he, he, and, but he keeps sayin’, “If you heard,” he keeps sayin’ that there, “if anybody tell you somebody cashed out, they’re lying.”  Therefore, there’s several things he says you’re lying about.

R:  Well, that’s, that’s his choice if that’s what he chooses to believe or not to believe.  It’s an individual choice.

C:  Well, I, I guess you’re right on....

R:  You know, just like when you say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  We could both look at a person and you could say, “Boy that person’s, looks bad!”  And then I could say, “Oh, that person looks good!”  It, it’s what we chose to believe in.  Now, he chooses not to believe that anyone has done an exchange, then that’s his right and that’s fine.  I choose to believe that they have.  I’ve had individuals talk to me and tell me about their exchanges that they’ve done.  

R:  And I don’t know of any reason they would have to tell me something that’s not true.  They have nothing to gain by telling me something wrong, so I do believe them when they tell me, “I did an exchange and I got X amount of whatever for the Zim, for the rupiah, for the dong, for the dinar.”  We’re hearing that now.  In more than one occasion people are coming forth, “Yes, I, I did an exchange.”  Then there’s other sources that let us know people did do exchanges.  We may not know who.  But then there’s individuals who will choose not to believe it, and that’s okay, too.

C:  There you go, that’s right.  You know, you, when you, when you, when you, when you got started there, or this morning, I thought it was an insult, man, for you to have to explain to other idiots that there are, you know, if you lyin’ about somethin’.  If they don’t like what you’re sayin’, why don’t the hell they just go somewhere else.  If we (inaudible), everybody’s, everybod, every, everybody’s not complaining.  And I don’t under, I, I don’t, there are certain human beings I don’t understand.  I don’t understand the problem.  If, if folks are saying something you don’t like, just go somewhere else, don’t tune in to the call!  Why waste your time?  Why shred the (inaudible).

R:  Okay.  No, but un--

C:  That doesn’t make any sense.  And, and...

R:  But understand this, though.  I understand what you feel.  Been there, done that.  But my message isn’t to them, my message was to those who might listen to them.  Because they want to scream and shout from any corner or any doorstep they can scream and shout from as long as they can get attention.  Now why they’re doing it?  Sure, they have ulterior motives.  Some are doing it for the mere fact because it’s profitable for them to do it.  

C:  Yes.

R:  Some may claim they have some other justified reason, but, but the main point is, I don’t care who has anything to say.  What you the listener has to determine is, well, what does that have to do with what I’m tryin’ to do, and is it affecting me in what I’m trying to do?  And if it isn’t, then you all would be the ones that will say, “I don’t have time for you.”  But I don’t have time for them, so I’m not even trying to deal with them.  I’m just dealing with the people that are, that are listening and have to ask themselves what does that have to do with all the tea in China?  And when it doesn’t even make sense, people won’t listen to it!

C:  Right.  Yeah, I, I’m gonna say this then I’m gonna get off.  You, you, you know I, I think, I think this thing, I think this whole thing got started ‘cause I no more than basically said don’t use groups to cash out.  I think that’s what upset, I think that’s what upset a lot of folks.  Yeah, I was the one who personally said, “The hell with usin’ a group to exchange with.  ‘Cause I told you I signed up with the Generals64, and I’m not gonna use Generals64 to sign up.  And I told folks to don’t go and use groups, go in and, and negotiate your own rate.  I think that’s what upset a lot of folks, you know.  And, and the thing about it, Tony, Tony didn’t know what I was gonna say.  Tony wasn’t in on this.  He had absolutely no idea, and he never said anything negative about any group.  The only thing he said, I know there are legitimate groups out there.  That’s what he always said.  He said he personally would not exchange with a group, but he never said anything negative...

C:  ...or called any group (inaudible).

R:  All right.  Well let me sum it up.  It’s, it’s bigger than what, what you are thinking and addressing when, when envy, spite, and jealousy are (inaudible) of that, it’s, it’s bigger.  So it’s not just what you may have said about the groups.  We could’ve said absolutely nothing about groups, but envy, spite, jealousy, it’s still gonna be hard at work.  So we just deal with it and keep goin’.  It’s all good.  

C:  Yeah, I, I, I can see the jealousy, because some of the crap, that some of the crap I’ve read, I can see it in there, man.  Okay, buddy.

C:  All right, bye-bye.

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Let’s do it, brother.

R:  All right.  Thank you.  All right, we’ll move right on down the list here.  The next caller, 423 Area Code.

C:  Why, Ray, my name is Chris, and I wanna welcome you to the spotlight.

C:  I wanted to comment on two things.  Your last call, I believe it was a 312 Area Code, was talking about that he sent in two thousand dollars to Sterling and had not gotten anything.  And I don’t know if this might encourage anybody that’s in that situation.  I got one-fourth of my order in the mail.  No note, no explanation.  You still can’t get through on the phone or the email, but I received one-fourth of my order.  Now mine was like his, it was paid for ahead of time, it was not a reserve.

C:  And I thought that might encourage those that, there are many, many people that got snagged up in that deal.

R:  Okay.  Thank you!  Thanks for sharing that.  

C:  And I have a question for you.  

C:  Since your expertise is in a little different field than Tony’s.  If one is going to get an irrevocable trust and one is single, no kids, not, not a lot of people in their life, how does one go about picking out a person to use for a trustee?

R:  A person to use as a trustee.  Oh!  Well that’s, who, who, whomever you trust that you want to be working with with you for, in that capacity for the rest of your life!

C:  Okay, well it would have, it would have to be somebody younger or they’re gonna die before you do, probably.  And...

R:  Well, not necessarily!  It could be somebody older.  And see, the trust is gonna be based on the, the indenture.  (Unintelligible) instructions, so what instructions are you placing in it?  And so those instructions will prevail.  It doesn’t make any difference how long you live or how long the other trustee lives.  You’re putting in, if, scenarios into the trust indenture.  So if and when that happens, there’s already a plan of action for it.  So you don’t necessarily have to have a younger person.

C:  Oh, so even if that person is already passed away that that, that will continue to go on the way you set it up originally?

R:  Sure!  Whatever the board has, has put in place, that will go and, and maintain.  A trustee passes, so what provisions did we make?  Who is gonna be the successor trustee to replace the trustee that passed?  That’s all!  Everything else stays the same.

C:  Okay.  Well, I won’t...

C:  ...take any more of your time.  Have a good day.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and North Carolina.

R:  All right!  Thank you.  Okay, let’s see.  Moving right along here, I got 954 I believe it is?  Yes.  954.  Hello!

C:  Good afternoon.  Good afternoon.

R:  Good afternoon!  Hi, there.  

C:  I wanted to inquire if you’ve heard any definite answer on caps and/or taxes.

R:  No more on caps than what we’ve shared man, many times.  That’s still the same, we have not heard anything new pertaining to the caps.  And we have not heard anything official pertaining to the taxes.

C:  Okay!  Thank you!  And Vegas...

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas!

R:  All right.  Thanks.  Let’s see here.  Area Code 716, greetings.  716, you’re up!

C:  Hello, Ray.

C:  How are you doin’?

R:  I’m fantabulous, how ‘bout yourself?

C:  Me, too.  I, I was gonna ask about the 800 number, which somebody already covered.  And please relay my good wishes for Tony.

R:  Okay, I’ll do that.

C:  And all the rest for everybody.  Now, are you gonna send out a tweet when it comes time?

R:  Most definitely!

C:  Yeah.  Okay.  Well I don’t have availability to a tweet, but my niece does, and so she’s going to be the phone tree, so.  All right!  Well, I thank you very much!  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

C:  Bye-bye.

R:  Bye-bye.  Okay, let’s see where we’re going.  Right on down the list here.  Hold still, finger.  There we are.  707?  Yeah, I hit the right one.  You’re on!

C:  Good, good morning, Ray.

R:  Hey, there, how are you?

C:  Very well, thank you.  And thank you for being there, and great to talk with you.  Most of my questions have been asked and answered...

C:  ...and they were relative to whether or not you had yet received any instructions, and apparently not.  Is that, that’s correct?

R:  That’s correct.  We have not received any instructions yet, so we anxiously await those.

C:  Yeah.  And I just, the, the idea of calling my local Wells Fargo does do, they, they sell and buy foreign currency.  

C:  I know that already.  And so I’m hoping to get some attention there, and I have enough accumulated for this exchange to get their attention, I think, if I can just get to the right person to get a, a little bit of a, gettin’ my foot in the door.  You got any suggestions?

R:  Wow, well, you already have the bank pegged that they do the current, currency exchange.  I would just go in and, and speak with whoever, if, if there’s a higher-level executive person there handling that, try to establish your rapport and your connection, or if not, with a lower-level one.  ‘Cause every one deserves a chance to earn a commission.

C:  Well, the person that I bought some of my currency from, I talked with him a couple, three weeks ago, and of course time, a lot of time has passed since then, and he gave me the name of his boss at the main office.  So maybe I should just contact that person.

R:  Not a bad idea!  Start there and see where you go, and try it now before the bottom falls out.

C:  Yeah.  That’s, I’m just tryin’ to get, to get my foot in the door, so.  Like everyone else, I guess.

C:  So I’ll just give that a shot.  Anyway, it, it’s very comforting to know that you’re, we were, a lot of us were very upset about Tony’s situation, and, you know, but it’s very, very comforting to know that you and Pam and, and all, and the team have continued this, this program.  It’s a very big help emotionally as well as intellectually.

R:  All right.  Thank you.

C:  And I very much appreciate you.

R:  All right, sir.

C:  Vegas.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  All right.  Count on it.  Thanks a lot.  Okay, let’s see.  Next in line is going to be 808.  We have a few more moments.  808, greetings.

R:  Hello?  808, you’re up!

C:  Yes.  Is that me?

R:  That’s you!

C:  Thank you so much.  And I, this is my first time.  I’ve been listening for almost two years, and I...

C:  ...so appreciate everything that you guys do.  Tony, DC, Pam, and I echo everybody before, before me on this call, and all I will, I need, all my questions were answered, but all I needed to say is that thank you so much on your team for all the things that you guys doing for us, and without you guys we wouldn’t know what to do, and I been educated a hundredfold, and I’m very appreciative, and I thank God for all of you.  And Merry Christmas.

R:  Thank you.  Merry Christmas to you, too.  

C:  Aloha.

R:  Aloha!

C:  With love.

R:  All right!  Where are we next?  We’re going to...let’s go to Mississippi.  601.  You’re on.

C:  Hey, Ray.

R:  Hey!  What’s happenin’?

C:  Not much, man.  Thanks for steppin’ up.

C:  I think the only thing I could think of that hasn’t been covered, well first of all it’s exciting to hear the memo that went from the Fed and the, the other two entities to the banks.  That, that really kind of, I didn’t know about that.  That, to me that’s significant.

R:  Yes!  Very.

C:  And then I’m wondering, I’m wondering about Maliki.  I haven’t heard anything, I mean I heard some people about a week ago say that in their opinion he had the, you know, had to be arrested or whatever it was, but have you heard anything?

R:  I, I have not heard, and of course our intel-gathering information, none of it referenced him.  

C:  Right.  Okay.

R:  So I guess we’re in a wait-and-see mode as far as his future.

R:  But I’m more excited about mine at the moment.

C:  Yeah.  Me, too.  All right, thanks.  Thanks...

R:  Yes, sir.

C:  ...for steppin’ up again, and...

C:  ...and give regards to your brother.

R:  I’ll let him know.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, sorry.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

R:  Okay!  Cool!

C:  Can’t wait for that.  Yeah.

R:  All right.  Thank you, sir.

R:  Okay, that takes me down to 281 is the next in line.  

C:  Well, good afternoon, Ray.

R:  Good afternoon!  How are you?

C:  I’m blessed, and how ‘bout yourself?

R:  Fantabulous.

C:  Awesome.  Just a quick question.  With everything falling into place and everything seeming to be lining up, time frame, are we looking anywhere within the next three to seven days for this thing to be, what’s your thoughts and opinion on that?

R:  Well, as I said earlier, if this memo holds out to be 100% true and accurate, the word “immediately” means a whole lot to me, and I’ve never taken “immediately” to coincide with several days from now.  If that makes....

C:  Okay.  Well, I....

R:  I just never put those two together in the same thought process.  Anything immediately to me never meant...

C:  Well, I understand.

R:  ...a week down the road or....

C:  Immediate to me is like....

R:  So we’re just waiting to see!

C:  Immediate...immediate is like Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is.”

R:  Right.  So if this, this memo....

C:  So, well thanks for the (unintelligible).  And...

R:  Yes, sir!

C:  ...blessings on you guys, man.  

C:  Y’all have a great week.

C:  All right.  Bye-bye.

C:  No.  Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii.

R:  Hawaii sounds good too!  I’ll see you there!

C:  All right, man, have a good one.

R:  All right, sir.  Thank you.  Okay, let’s see.  Next, well if I didn’t have, if this thing didn’t reset every time I had, did a click, I could move a little bit faster.  But that’s okay, though.  I’ll work with it.  301 Area Code.  Talk to me.

R:  Hi!

C:  Oh!  Thank you for calling.  I mean, thank you for taking my call.  Can you hear me?

R:  Sure, you’re welcome.  I hear you fine!

C:  Oh!  I’m so glad, Ray, that you have been able to do this.  And I was very upset when I learned that, what happened.

R:  Uh-huh.  I understand.

C:  But I have, I have a, I have a question.  Have you heard anything as far as what wrought, what Iraq is planning to do?  There’s two things, do you know about anything that might take ‘til the 15th?

R:  Well, when, when they’re communicating to us that it has begun and it’s in the system, no other information came to us as far as duration, so.

C:  Uh-huh.

R:  I’m happy with it’s in the system, it’s begun, lower denoms are trickling out.  All of that to me says progress, progress, progress.  And then couple it with that memo that went out.  It’s like hallelujah day!  So that’s where I am!

C:  Well, I get, I guess we don’t have a long time to wait now.  So praise God for that.

C:  And I’m, I’m pretty well packed.  I’m just waiting like everyone else, and thank you for taking my call, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas or Sacramento.

R:  Hey, sounds good, too!  I’ll see you there!

R:  Okay.  Thanks a lot.  Okay, let’s see.  We’ll pull my screen down, and where are we going?  We are going to 954, you’re on!  Greetings!  954.  954.  Okay, they must’ve changed their mind or walked away from the telephone.  So let me move down to the next caller.  702 Area Code, you’re up!

C:  Hello, Ray, how are you?

R:  I’m fantabulous, thank you.  How ‘bout yourself?

C:  I’m doing great.  I was so hoping that you would call this number because my question is I am concerned about what the background check, composed of, and what would cause you, what would cause them to keep all of your currency?

R:  Well, I would a, I would suppose if you are beyond a shadow of a doubt connected with terrorist cell activity and gang-related activity, that probably would do it!

C:  Okay.  Okay.  So I....

R:  But other than that, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.  Most of us will pass the, the background check, the know-your-customer requirements with flying colors.

C:  Okay.  Because I, I had been arrested back like thirty years ago not in regard to any of those things, and I just wondered if that would affect....

R:  Are, are you still wanted?

C:  No.  No.  I don’t think so!

R:  Well don’t worry about....

C:  No, not at all.

R:  Don’t worry about something thirty years ago.  And whatever the arrest was for, you served your time, you are still, you’re a citizen, an asset to the community, that’s all in the past.  Don’t worry about it.

C:  Well thank you.  That makes me feel good.  And I just want to say thank you for taking over, and please send my regards to Tony.

C:  And I think it was magnificent how he handled himself on the last call.

C:  Thank you!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I’m here!  I’m just waitin’ on y’all.

R:  All right!  Hey, I missed you, then!  I was just there the other weekend!

C:  Were you?  Were you at that smoke-out thing?

R:  No, no, that was the week before.  I was there just...

C:  Oh, okay.

R:  ...this past weekend, and...

C:  Oh!

R:  ...if I had known, I could’ve had you buy me dinner!

C:  I, I would’ve definitely done it!  Okay.  They got the rodeo goin’ on now.  We always got something happening.  I can’t wait ‘til the dinars is happening.

R:  All right.  Well, I’ll look forward to meeting you the next time.

C:  All right.  Have a great, great day, and I hope it’s today!

R:  Looking forward to it.

C:  All right.

R:  Thanks.  Bye-bye.

C:  Thank you.  Bye. 

R:  Okay, that takes us down to...I keep losing my place here with this thing.  Nine, who did I just open?  951, yes.  951, greetings. 

C:  Good morning, is that me?

R:  That is you!

C:  Hey!  All right, great!  Hey, yeah, I just wanted to find out, you know, I mean I don’t want to sound negative or anything, but this is sounding a whole lot more like last year.  You know, it was supposed to happen by the 30th, and now we’re still waiting, you know?  

R:  Well, when you look at the, the information that’s out and the activity that has taken place, the only thing that sounds like last year is that we’re anxiously awaiting it.  But that’s the only thing that sounds like last year.  But in the, in the past twelve months, you look at what’s taken place, if you believe!  That’s, that’s gonna be the biggest thing is if you believe in what you’ve heard over the past twelve months, and we are definitely not where we were last year other than from a state of expectation and anxiously awaiting it.

C:  Okay.  And then I received an email saying that Okie landed?

R:  Okay?

C:  You hear anything about that?

R:  Well, Okie puts out information on what he hears and, and learns and let’s his listeners get an idea of where he feels that we are in, in the process.  So I had seen something like that that went out.  It sounds good!  I’m excited about that as well!

C:  And so, I mean, and then so, and I, do we have any kind of timeline now, or, I don’t, I, I get, according to everything, the window’s still open, it’s just a matter of them flipping the switch.  But are we, do we have any timeline on that?

R:  I don’t know of any specific timeline, they won’t disclose that information.  But just to feel that we are in this process, that it has begun, all we need now is just a little bit more patience, a little bit more perseverance.  Our day will be here.

C:  Okay!  Sounds good!

R:  Okay?  All right!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  You betcha.

R:  All right, great.  Thank you, sir.  You know, I wanted to speak real briefly on, on Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  That’s more than just an opportunity for a lot of us to finally meet one another, put some faces with the names.  We’ve been chatting in chat back and forth and I’ve even, on Sundays, started doin’ a little call just so that those who are chatting back and forth can get a chance to hear one another and, and get to learn each other better when we can actually engage in conversation.  So Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is, it’s a big opportunity for us to come together, meet and greet, but more importantly, some of the very things that we’re looking for, we could have people there that, that want to provide it or at least give you access to it.  Now some folks may view that as, “Oh, we, we’d be sitting ducks, target.”  Sittin’ duck, target for what?  What is it that you want?  You want CPAs, you want attorneys, you want wealth managers, you, you want...what else?  Private management investment, investment counselors.  You want all of that, and everybody asks me when they have an opportunity, “Ray, where can I find this individual?  Where can I find that individual?”  Well what better place than for us all to get together and let them find us!  And then we’ll see what they have to offer.  You don’t have to buy what they’re selling.  This is an opportunity to get information.  Have you ever been to an expo where you, you just walked around and picked up brochures and business cards and threw all these things in your bag so that later when you needed that particular service you had a resource to go to?  Well, that’s what Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is all about to me.  It’s not about let’s just go to Vegas and, and party and gamble and et cetera, because that’s not the lifestyle for some of you.  Well, that’s not the purpose for bein’ there.  That’s just the location.  So it is what you make of it.  ‘Cause I hear some members say, “Oh, no, no, I’m not goin’ to Vegas, I don’t like Vegas.”  You’re gonna miss out on what I consider a golden opportunity.  So don’t focus so much on the location, focus on the content of what am I going to receive when I go there?  And I think you may take a little bit different perspective on Vegas, Vegas, Vegas and what it represents.  But we are gonna have some fun, there’s no doubt about that.  All right, we’ve run out of time.  I don’t want to overwork the transcribers, and I don’t know if, if Already Blessed, are, are you hangin’ around?  Did you want to say something, or...did you already easy on down the road?

Pam:  No, I did want to thank you, like everybody else does, for putting on another hat to wear, but especially for stepping up and being there as always for the TNT family.  I know we’re all gonna be here ‘til the end, ‘til we can all cross that finish line together.  And that includes the TNT intel team, the mods who’ve been with us from the beginning, the guest mods, all of our transcribers, and especially the members who have shown tremendous love and unity in the toughest of times.  So along with all of those who work behind the scenes to make sure you all stay in the game and get treated fairly--‘cause that’s the only reason we’re all still here--we will remain TNT strong.  So thanks, Ray!

R:  Okay.  Thank you, dear.  And thank you all for being here with us, listening, hanging out.  More importantly, learning.  And keep this in mind.  No matter what you hear, no matter what you read, whether it’s about me, Pam, Tony, DC, anybody, always ask this most important question:  what does that have to do with what I’m tryin’ to do in my life?  And if your answer is nothing, then that’s how you should treat the information, as that, nothing.  I enjoy being your humble servant.  And to those of you who want a friend, I’ll be your best friend.  And for those of you who want an enemy...I’ll do that, too.  Don’t believe me?  Just watch.  That being said, thank you, everyone!  Enjoy your day.  Enjoy your weekend.  This Fantabulous Friday, are we finally gonna see it?  I don’t know.  Time will tell!  But I’m anxiously awaiting every hour to hear what’s happening next.  And what’s happening next, how exciting of a weekend are we looking forward to?  How exciting of a first beginning of next week are we looking to?  Only time will tell.  So until then, in the meantime and in between time, we wish you well!  Thank you, everyone, and have a good day.  And, special request...

Pam:  Bye, Everybody.

R:  ...from a member, as a special request from a member, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a wrap, and we’re out of here.  

Pam:  You need me to stop the recording, Ray?

R:  Yes, ma’am.

How times flies!  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 am

Two years later, same old BS except the new sheriff is Tony the phony. Hopefully Ray-Rat will choke on his cheese and then drown in his wine.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Verbatim TNT Call Notes & Threats from Ray-Ray 12/5/15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-