Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Which Hotel for Tony? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Which Hotel for Tony?

Go down

Which Hotel for Tony? Empty Which Hotel for Tony?

Post by dwm007 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Anyone know where Tony is to be incarcerated? It's probably been mentioned but I have managed to miss it, a friend of mine just asked me this and I didn't know.

In any case maybe we need to start a drive to have Nov. 30 declared a legal Holiday! Lol!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Which Hotel for Tony? Empty Re: Which Hotel for Tony?

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:35 pm

I heard there is a federal prison facility in Northern California close to his Folsom, CA home area that the DOJ agreed for him to serve his time at. I am looking for the facility name now and will advise once verified.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Okay here is what I was told, if he is subject to counseling while incarcerated then most likely it will be the Residental Re-entry Management (RRM) facility in Sacremento, CA or if not there he would most likely be placed the the Federal Correction Institution (FCI) facility in Herlong, CA in Northern California close to the Northern Nevada border. So that is what I have been able to ascertain from my sources. Hope that helps.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Here is information on the Federal Prison Facility the Tiny will most likely be held for his Incarceration. As you can see it had both the Medium Security (more violent offenders facility) and the adjacent Camp for the (white collar non-violent offenders) which apparently is where Tony fits according to his crime/conviction.

FCI Herlong
A medium security federal correctional institution with an adjacent minimum security satellite camp.
Facility Details
Inmate Gender: Male Offenders
Population:
1,433 Total Inmates
1,321 Inmates at the FCI
112 Inmates at the Camp
Judicial District: Eastern California
County: LASSEN
BOP Region: Western Region

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks for finding that,

I guess it's not breaking rocks with a hammer like we would like to see him doing but at least it's jail.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:11 pm

True

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Your welcome

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:13 pm

How about Stone Haven Maximum Security prison in Northeastern Alaska? It's nice and COLD up there, just as cold as he is to the people he's ripped off-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 pm

It is definitely a frozen tundra but not going to happen based on crime he was convicted of, and the fact his term is categories as short term since it is only 1 year and 1 day.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 am

Terbo:

To my knowledge there is no federal prison in Alaska (there probably is a facility on JBER for their military use).  If you propose Alaska as a site then it would have to be the City Jail at Barrow.  Current temp. is far below zero F.  The last I knew it was a Quonset hut (world war II tin building) and not the best facility for man or bear.  BUT, I do not think the people nor powers in Barrow would allow Tony to partake of that facility as it is not a federal deal.  I personally would not want to dump him off on them or anyone else - Leavenworth would be ideal as it is in Kansas and has winter conditions which I am sure he is not used to, but since they allow prisoners to stay near heir home if a facility is available I am sure he will spend his time in CA.  Now with the global warming it may come to pass that his weather would change and there would be freezing temperatures there.  That being the case and they building specifications being what they are in CA.  I would think that with the freeze would come frozen pipes and prisoners.  Come on ice age?  Nah, let what is written be what happens. 

Tony will do his time where ever they send him.  I hope it is not a golf club facility for privileged people.  The thing that we all have to remember is that the time served is not his problem as he can do that.  The problem he will have is the $1 mil plus he is to pay.  THAT is where I thin Pam and Ray come in with the donation thing - hey they got a bunch off the donations to keep the site open, right?

Whatever transpires is out of our hands and never was in them - just like the RV.  So all the speculative thinking and hopeful mind wandering is just that - a waste of our good time.  WE should be better spending it figuring out how to right the wrongs of the reserve and lay away programs of yore and getting on with the fact finding of the potential wrong doings of the roos and dealers.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:26 am

Terbo you are correct. It is time to move on, but one last thing. If the minimum security camp facility at Herlong is anything like the one they have at the Nellis Air Force base in Las Vegas it is a country club facility as most of the federal minimum security camp facilities are. So no ice age concerns I am sure. So now let's see how we can correct the wrongs and move forward.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:35 am

This is what brought up the question in the first place, we were discussing how non-violent offenders like Tony usually end up in minimum security prisons that while being a long way from fun are still a far cry from actual prison. No cells with bars in some of these places with access to some fairly nice recreational facilities for most of the day. Still they are confined and can't leave and while it may not be a "real" prison like I think we can agree that Tony should be sent to it's still no vacation resort! Then there is the not so small matter of the other restrictions that have been placed on Tony and the three years of supervised probation that will keep the wind out of his sails until he is released from that.

Then there is the cash restitution, what happens if Tony can't rase the cash to pay that? Will he ever be able to keep any significant portion of anything he earns until that debt is paid?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:44 am

@Aksafeone wrote:The problem he will have is the $1 mil plus he is to pay.

The court documents specified that it be paid off by garnishing 10% of his wages in prison, so I guess he will have to actually do some work, and 5% after discharge, so hell will likely freeze over before he's done making reparations.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:55 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
@Aksafeone wrote:The problem he will have is the $1 mil plus he is to pay.

The court documents specified that it be paid off by garnishing 10% of his wages in prison, so I guess he will have to actually do some work, and 5% after discharge, so hell will likely freeze over before he's done making reparations.

Now that's just simply disappointing, a mere slap on the wrist. Actually with all things considered that POS has gotten off much too lightly.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:15 am

Surprised he didn't get a plea bargain that gave him "community service."  Now days that is more common as it gives the lawyers and judges an easier way to conduct the trial and make their money.  They could care less that it also takes away the trial by peers guaranteed us in the Constitution.  It them becomes a trial by lawyers who are enforcing the laws prepared and passed by lawyers for lawyers.  Yep, good old American justice - and we thing we are a "free" country? 

Something off the subject:  Putin said that Americans should not let the government take our guns.  Makes one wonder what he and Obama have discussed does it not?  Freedom does not appear to mean what it once did.  Maybe it is time to take back our country - the 2016 election may be a start?  Just the idle wandering of an ancient mind.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:57 pm

Remember the court documents also indicated that the $1.69M restitution payment will be shared with the other defendant William Fox, so Tony will only have to pay half the amount, and with the donations already received and that will be received while incarcerated will probably cover his portion of this restitution. You can bet they have a plan to cover the cost and everyone else expense.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Maybe it is time to take back our country - the 2016 election may be a start?  Just the idle wandering of an ancient mind.

Sad to say Congressional Approval ratings have been in the toilet for a couple of decades, yet their reelection rate is in the 90 percentile. Unless and until people wake up and start voting for people who will uphold American ideals instead of who will promise the most pork, things will not change.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865  Which Hotel for Tony? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Kevind53 it has been time for us to take back our country. Our congress has NO FEAR of its constituents because we do nothing to address the atrocities of their actions and in actions, and until we stand up for ourselves and VOTE each and everyone of those idiots out of office then we only have our selves to blame for the mess in our country. I do not care what anyone's political affiliation is, they just all need to be FIRED and this coming years elections would be a good start. It is time we showed these self serving idiots who the WORK for and if is not themselves. God Bless the USA and oh ya MERRY CHRISTMAS and if either of those comments offends I don't care as this is America me those are our Traditions.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:05 pm

We are on the same page, however, having studied this and history in general, I would say don't hold your breath, people tend to vote their own self interests. How else can a body of government with approval ratings in the teens see the people re-elect 90% of it's members? "It's not my crook, it's the other guy's crook that needs to get kicked out."

Sad but true.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Unfortunately you make a valid point. Sad and very very true.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum