Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges

5 posters

Go down

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges Empty Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges

Update:
Courtesy of DU Member (via an e-mail for’d to us)

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud “for gain”, continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”.

The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent.

Ray Renfrow (RayRen98)
is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters.

During numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls
the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”. The aforementioned “Strategic Alliance” appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”.

DUE TO THESE FACTS AND THE PLAINLmooY FICTITIOUS INFO being spread “FOR PROFIT” by TNT, OKIE and DINAR RECAPSDinar Updateswill no longer allow any info from the above posters on THE OBSERVER, THE BLOG or Our Forum (with or without “warnings”).
Thank You

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/12/tony-refrow-tnt-dinarturbo-tony-and-ray-renfrow-rayren98-both-facing-federal-charges-2853244.html

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges Empty Re: Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges

Post by mightyoak Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:12 am

My Thanks to all those that have uncovered the information about these scammers.  You all should be congratulated for the hard and diligent work and the time you all spent working on this.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges Empty Re: Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges

Post by Happiness Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:55 am

My first post:  I am one of the TNT Dinarians.  This is a very surprising/disappointing notice.  I will pray for Tony and his group and mostly for the Dinarians that can't afford losing their money.  I will join the class action suit and pray that justice is done.  Thank you for all the info you provide.

Happiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:30 am

Happiness wrote:My first post:  I am one of the TNT Dinarians.  This is a very surprising/disappointing notice.  I will pray for Tony and his group and mostly for the Dinarians that can't afford losing their money.  I will join the class action suit and pray that justice is done.  Thank you for all the info you provide.

Pam, Tony and the mods have done their utmost to keep all of you in the dark about the legal trouble both Renfrow brothers keep finding their self in.  For instance, did you know that Tony has already served four years for CA state tax fraud?

Just the fact that they continually ask for donations and have never provided any copies of how much the bills really are and no accountability of how much money has been received should be an eye opener as to the character ( or lack of) of these people.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:27 am

One more place you can report Ray Renfrow for violating his injunction - https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:31 am

Consider it shared.  Thanks!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:36 am

No problem. I sincerely want to get these two and stop this craziness. I have a hard time understanding how people can continue listening to TNT and stick their heads in the sand. Mind-blowing! I am really grateful for this website where the truth is patiently laid out over and over. Thanks!
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:41 am

Note: Tony has also violated the injunction I believe because it says:

It is therefore ORDERED, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. §§ 7402, 7407, and 7408, that defendant Renfrow, Ideal Tax Services, and First Class Limousine, and their agents, representatives, employees, successors, and all other persons or entities in active concert or participation with defendant Renfrow, Ideal Tax Services, First Class Limousine, or any of them, are permanently enjoined from:

e) organizing, promoting, marketing, or selling any tax shelter, entity, plan, or arrangement that advises or assists customers to attempt to violate the internal revenue laws or unlawfully evade the assessment or collection of their federal tax liabilities, including by means of complex trust programs;

I think that covers Tony in regard to this.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum