Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BREAKING INTO OPEN MIC / Sentencing Transcript DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BREAKING INTO OPEN MIC / Sentencing Transcript

Go down

BREAKING INTO OPEN MIC / Sentencing Transcript Empty BREAKING INTO OPEN MIC / Sentencing Transcript

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:23 am

Obviously a few of us have the open mic phone number.  I have some suggestions for everyone:

Call from either Skype or use a Star 67 when you call from a cell phone to block your number.  Make sure your Skype account is NOT tied to any phone number.  

Note, occasionally, I get disconnected shortly after I call from my cell because it's blocked.  

Try Google voice, also if you call from your cell, there is a service called Callfire, I use this to track my client's phone calls.  

Basically you buy a phone number for about $3 a month, and have it forward to your cell phone.  You only pay credits if people call you, plus, it records the person calling you, whether you answer or not, great service.

Let's say open mic catches you and now has your phone number, you simply change it via Callfire.

As for recording the open mic call on Skype, here is the FREE Windows Program I use:

http://voipcallrecording.com/MP3_Skype_Recorder

I can't stand listening to these conference calls, but since nobody else is, I simply call into open mic, unplug my headphones, and let it record a four hour block.  Remember, open mic is never recorded, except by the FBI (hopefully) and myself.

Here is me confronting open mic, they got sooooo mad

I said Tony's going to jail about six times, then pretending to be truckerbabe.  I also mentioned Sherif going to meet Tony.

A woman calls me and leaves a message saying she knows people "That have actually exchanged, and how can this be a scam?"

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qsfjx0qz6lrgh1u/AACyWir_Um_neApPjnm9QSvMa?dl=0

One day, we should all coordinate a massive assault on open mic where everyone calls in right before the TNT call and just lays into them, respectfully of course Smile I don't swear.

Also, please don't post the open mic # because it took me quite a long time to find it once they changed it.

As for uploading the open mic scam calls to YouTube, I probably will.

Update on the TNT court transcripts, I should have the 27 pages by the end of the month, I will drip feed them out several pages at a time since I'm sure everyone but Ponee / IQD calls will copy them without giving me credit.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum