Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details)

Go down

Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) Empty Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details)

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Parliament will discuss in its session next week to amend the draft 2016 budget law (details) News_62420

01-12-2015 03:30 PM

He favored the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana, that the parliament will discuss at its next week to amend the draft budget law next year 2016. 

He said Youkhana in a press statement today: "There are a lot of controversial laws can not talk about it before sitting the political blocs with the presidency of the parliament to plan and agree on be included on the agenda, "Mushir out that" the most important now is to complete the budget bill because there are some discussions around it. 

"He added that" Parliament discussed the budget, but there is an amendment will come a supplement from the government to cut costs, as there is a proposal in the parliament of the Finance Committee to cut costs also the most important point must be accomplished before the end of this year or the beginning of next year. 

"He guessed Youkhana" to resolve the budget before the end of this year ", adding that" the problems in the budget clear and old dividing them oil between the center and the region related, and the second subject of the displaced and T_khasasathm and allocations crowd People and security forces and the Peshmerga, the army and the parliament will discuss these points solved. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum