Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 72 hrs b4 cash in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound
avatar

Posts : 1645
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Dinar Recaps:


[POPPY2] GUYS I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING . I TRULY BELIEVE THE RV IS ABOUT TO POP. BUT EVEN IF WE DO HEAR IT WHEN THE CBI OPENS IN THE MORNING OR IT SHOWS ON THE FOREX TOMORROW EVENING I STILL THINK IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 72 HOURS BEFORE CASH IN WILL BE POSSIBLE. JUST BECAUSE OF GETTING DELA RUE MACHINES IN PLACE AND ALSO BECAUSE ALL BANKS ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY AND IT IS GOING TO TAKE TIME FOR BANKS TO PREPARE. YES SOME ARE READY AND WILL BE FASTER BUT MOST WILL NOT BE READY AND HAVE NOT EVEN ORDERED THE MACHINES YET TO GRADE YOUR DINAR. SOME HAVE SAID THEY WILL USE THE LASER LIGHTS TO CHECK THE CURRENCY BUT THAT WILL ME VERY VERY SLOW WHEN YOU WALK IN WITH 20-30 MILLION DINAR . ALL I AM SAYING IS BE PREPARED TO TAKE THE STEPS NECESSARY TO BE SAFE. POPPY2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 am

Sounds like Poppy2 thinks we all have a mere 20-30M Dinar that we'll be walking into our bank with. My bank (Chase) said they will be using the book and a compuetr pull down screen that shows the security features. Said the process would be fast if the currency gets activated. Not ever bank will have De La Rue machines if that's what was being insinuated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

@Ironfire13 wrote:
Sounds like Poppy2 thinks we all have a mere 20-30M Dinar that we'll be walking into our bank with. My bank (Chase) said they will be using the book and a compuetr pull down screen that shows the security features. Said the process would be fast if the currency gets activated. Not ever bank will have De La Rue machines if that's what was being insinuated.

20 million? some of you guys are high rollers!

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpac
New Member
New Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:33 am

My bank said all they need to cash in the dinars is their book of currency and a black light. Simple, straight forward, and to the point. By the way all the tellers an bankers own dinar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 am

I was kidding openmind. I'm sure some people are pretty loaded up on the Dinar, but most of us have far less than the 20-30M Poppy2 number he threw out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 am

I know most of the people in 2-Chase branches I deal with. I promise you that nobody in these 2-branches own Dinar. They had no clue what I was talking about until I brought 1-note in. That all looked at it and basically said "that's nice" and went about their business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
landcare
New Member
New Member


Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

My experience with Chase is the same...no one has any clue. They do not have a currency book, but referred to a computer screen and said they do not deal in IQD. They seemed clueless. This information dates to last Thursday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddf1984
New Member
New Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 am

Guys, coming from a individual who has worked in the banking industry for many many years, I would say 99% of the people I work with have absolutely no clue about this Dinar stuff. They are used to "hearing" about scams all the time they start to tune this type of stuff out. Most Americans wont find out about the Dinar until after it has RV then they will understand why we did what we did. Most people do not know, thats the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mm1797
New Member
New Member


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 69

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 am

Was in a Chase Bank on Friday, ask abouat dinar, teller actually got the currency book, looked it up and showed it to me. Then went online to ask if I was going to cash in. 25000 dinar for $31.00. Said I would wait.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
landcare
New Member
New Member


Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 am

Agreed...I was offering that information more as a commentary as to the closemindedness and cluelessness of the bank employees. They seemed out of touch and unwilling to discuss further. Disappointing, considering I am a very good customer and they know me well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 56
Location : Texas !

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 am

OK, but don't forget the 12% the bank (yes, Chase) will take for cashing in with them !!!

That's what they nailed me for when I cashed in my Kuwaiti Dinar a month ago, and
that's what they nailed me for Friday when I cashed in my 600 Chinese Yuan...

Twisted Evil Y U P Twisted Evil ......... affraid 12 % affraid !!!!!!! shame

Back to top Go down
View user profile
faithblossoms
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:53 am

@ddf1984 wrote:
Guys, coming from a individual who has worked in the banking industry for many many years, I would say 99% of the people I work with have absolutely no clue about this Dinar stuff. They are used to "hearing" about scams all the time they start to tune this type of stuff out. Most Americans wont find out about the Dinar until after it has RV then they will understand why we did what we did. Most people do not know, thats the bottom line.

I totally concur. I was in a large Chase branch in Austin a few days ago after making an appointment with a personal banker. He didn't know much about exchanging currency, much less IQD, so he called in the manager. The manager said he has a UPS guy who asks every time he comes in if they will be exchanging IQD. He said he knows a lot of people have dinar stacked up but its just monopoly money currently. He said its not an internationally traded currency but when it is they can exchange as they already have de la rue machines for the other currency including USD. He also said they are expecting updates in their system this month that would be needed for exchanging a currency such as IQD if it were to become an international traded currency. I never got the impression that this manager has any IQD nor would he encourage any employees to buy any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 am

@faithblossoms wrote:
@ddf1984 wrote:
Guys, coming from a individual who has worked in the banking industry for many many years, I would say 99% of the people I work with have absolutely no clue about this Dinar stuff. They are used to "hearing" about scams all the time they start to tune this type of stuff out. Most Americans wont find out about the Dinar until after it has RV then they will understand why we did what we did. Most people do not know, thats the bottom line.

I totally concur. I was in a large Chase branch in Austin a few days ago after making an appointment with a personal banker. He didn't know much about exchanging currency, much less IQD, so he called in the manager. The manager said he has a UPS guy who asks every time he comes in if they will be exchanging IQD. He said he knows a lot of people have dinar stacked up but its just monopoly money currently. He said its not an internationally traded currency but when it is they can exchange as they already have de la rue machines for the other currency including USD. He also said they are expecting updates in their system this month that would be needed for exchanging a currency such as IQD if it were to become an international traded currency. I never got the impression that this manager has any IQD nor would he encourage any employees to buy any.

wouldn't be much fun if everyone had dinars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Texas Hill Country

PostSubject: Re: 72 hrs b4 cash in   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

@Len wrote:
@faithblossoms wrote:
@ddf1984 wrote:
Guys, coming from a individual who has worked in the banking industry for many many years, I would say 99% of the people I work with have absolutely no clue about this Dinar stuff. They are used to "hearing" about scams all the time they start to tune this type of stuff out. Most Americans wont find out about the Dinar until after it has RV then they will understand why we did what we did. Most people do not know, thats the bottom line.
THANKS FOR THE TID BIT LEN, IT GOE'S ALONG WAY IN PUTTING SOME OF THESE THINGS INTO PERSECTIVE.ANGUSTURA

I totally concur. I was in a large Chase branch in Austin a few days ago after making an appointment with a personal banker. He didn't know much about exchanging currency, much less IQD, so he called in the manager. The manager said he has a UPS guy who asks every time he comes in if they will be exchanging IQD. He said he knows a lot of people have dinar stacked up but its just monopoly money currently. He said its not an internationally traded currency but when it is they can exchange as they already have de la rue machines for the other currency including USD. He also said they are expecting updates in their system this month that would be needed for exchanging a currency such as IQD if it were to become an international traded currency. I never got the impression that this manager has any IQD nor would he encourage any employees to buy any.

wouldn't be much fun if everyone had dinars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
72 hrs b4 cash in
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: