Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday-newstime-11-28-15

3 posters

Go down

Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 Empty Millionday-newstime-11-28-15

Post by RoyBoy Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Millionday: I AM TEMPTED TO JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHERE WE ARE AND SHOW NO NEWS

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THE REPORT THAT THE UNITED NATIONS IS EVEN MENTIONING THE SANCTIONS BEING APPLIED TO IRAQ IS COMPLETE SMUCK AND IS NOT AT ALL TRUE

Millionday: I CANT SEE WHAT I AM TYPING I AM JUST TYPING SO SORRY FOR THE BUGS

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT THE UN IS GOING TO FINANCE IN ANY WAY IRAQ FOR ANY TIME AT ALL -- THEY HAVE COME TOO FAR

Millionday: THEY ARE NOT GOING UNDER SANCTIONS AND FROM THE REBUTTAL FROM TODAY IT IS OBVIOUS IN INK FROM THAT WONDERFUL MEDIA PRESENCE

Millionday: LOL

Millionday: I ACTUALLY LAUGHED FROM THE MANY RESPONSES AND NOT IN A MEAN WAY BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME AND THE REFORMS ARE COMING AND THE OBVIOUSLY THE IMPACT TO THE GLOBAL TRADE AS WELL

Swan2013.MDCOPY Millionday: WHATS THE ONE THING WE ARE WAITING ON MD????

Millionday: SWAN THE ONE THING IN MY OPINION THAT WE ARE WAITING ON IS
Millionday: THE NUMBER TO CHANGE
Millionday: I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME RESEARCHING AS MANY KNOW AND HAVE TO SAY -- THE ONLY THING I AM WAITING ON IS THE NUMBER AT THIS POINT
Millionday: FREEDOM OF SPEECH LOL

=========================================

Millionday: Confirmed Associate Director, Office of the Prime Minister Abu Nofal Barns, Monday, that Iraq is seeking to expand its container tax revealing that the government will continue reforms for long periods. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news that "deliberative workshop on the tax system in Iraq reform held in the hospitality Palace in Baghdad, headed by the prime minister for economic affairs adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh, were discussed during the workshop, during which mechanisms to reform the tax system to improve and diversify resources Country".

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WHOLE WEEK THEY HAVE HAD HUGE WORKSHOPS THAT HAVE INSTRUCTED THE TAX SYSTEM SO ALL CAN UNDERSTAND FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE BUSINESS INVESTORS AND ALSO THE PRIVATE SECTOR

Millionday: The statement added, "The attendees discussed tax reform successful models in some countries, and collective vision for a better tax system associated with the development options in Iraq."
The Associate Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Nofal Abu Barns, according to the statement, "the desire of the government to diversify the economy," adding that "the government reforms will continue for long periods to Iraq up economic system varied, and not rely on oil in the president."
He continued, that "Iraq is seeking to expand the tax base and the revival of the principle of citizenship lost because of the circumstances he faced," noting that "many countries of the world has shown great support for the success of reforms in Iraq."

Millionday: NOTE - ABADI HAS BEEN A GREAT LEADER IN IRAQ -- THE WAY WE CAN SEE THAT IS PULL THE MANY YEARS WE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS AND COMPARE THE NOW GONE X-PRIME MINISTER -- I SAID GONE

Millionday: NOTE - ABADI HAS BEEN A GREAT LEADER IN IRAQ -- THE WAY WE CAN SEE THAT IS PULL THE MANY YEARS WE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS AND COMPARE THE NOW GONE X-PRIME MINISTER -- I SAID GONE

Millionday: For his part, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Treasury Secretary Larry McDonald, "Iraq's need to reduce its dependence on oil, and the promotion of the private sector, and reduce dependence on external support."
McDonald explained, that "the current challenges are no less than it was after the change, and that the activation of taxes in Iraq will establish a strategy to address the challenges, and the face of the financial crisis."

Millionday: UNDERSTAND ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS ACHIEVED BY ALL THE REFORMS -- THE REVALUE FROM THE ENTRY TO THE GLOBAL TRADE -FREE TRADE -- INTERNATIONAL EQUATION ETC -- ALSO ALL THE NEW FINANCIAL LAWS IN PLACE

Millionday: SO THEY ARE MOVING TO ACTIVATE THE REFORMS -- REMEMEBER THE CONSTITUTION AND ALSO THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS -- ALONG WITH ETC ETC

Millionday: NO WAY AT ALL SANCTIONS ARE BEING PLACED AND FOR WHAT ? -- JUST SO MANY CAN READ IT AND SOME CAN BELIEVE IT IMO

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: CHECK YOUR HISTORY OF STEPS TAKEN WITHIN OTHER ECONOMIC REFORMS -- VERY INTERESTING

_firefly_ Millionday: History always repeats itself

Millionday: ALWAYS

7shiela: So really the news was nothing more than a dog and pony show??

xyz Millionday: MD do you have a link stating that UN sanctions?

Millionday: XYZ -- I HAVE BOTH -- IT BEING STATED AND DENIED -- COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME MY FRIEND
Millionday: SMOKING A CIGAR WITH THE RIDE IMO
Millionday: LOL
Millionday: MOST NEWS IS NOT EVEN BEING REPORTED
Millionday: MANY L EGIT SIGHTS NOT UPDATED

Millionday: LET ME SAY -- WE ARE Waiting on number to change and no no no no lop imo -- no lop-- OH AND NO LOP IMO NO LOP NO LOP
Millionday: OH AND NO LOP
Millionday: NO LOP
Millionday: NO LOP OH AND NO LOP 

quicktolegit96: basically you're saying the only thing left is for the rate

Millionday: UGG I KEEP FREEZING BUT WILL BE IN TOMORROW NITE HOPE ITS BETTER
Millionday: I CAN'T BRING NEWS -- REMOTE AREA THAT BITES I THINK IS THE WORD BUT BAD FOR INTERNET

buck: ANY MORE COMMENTS???? SUMMARIES???

Millionday: LOTS OF SMOKE REPORTS OUT -- NOTHING GOING BACKWARDS -- WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW -- MY NEWS IS NOT EVEN UP AND I KEEP GETTING KICKED

Millionday: MANY MEETINGS GOING ON BUT OF COURSE THE GOAL IS THE REFORMS ACCORDING TO THEM AND US ETC

:panda :
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 Empty Re: Millionday-newstime-11-28-15

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Millionday: I AM TEMPTED TO JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHERE WE ARE AND SHOW NO NEWS

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THE REPORT THAT THE UNITED NATIONS IS EVEN MENTIONING THE SANCTIONS BEING APPLIED TO IRAQ IS COMPLETE SMUCK AND IS NOT AT ALL TRUE

Millionday: I CANT SEE WHAT I AM TYPING I AM JUST TYPING SO SORRY FOR THE BUGS

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT THE UN IS GOING TO FINANCE IN ANY WAY IRAQ FOR ANY TIME AT ALL -- THEY HAVE COME TOO FAR

Millionday: THEY ARE NOT GOING UNDER SANCTIONS AND FROM THE REBUTTAL FROM TODAY IT IS OBVIOUS IN INK FROM THAT WONDERFUL MEDIA PRESENCE

WTF you talking bout? The UN is not mentioning any sanctions because there are none, and they are not loaning Iraq one slim dime, the IMF is, and they will provide all appropriate assistance for as long as needed. So I guess the only schmuck is you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 2805820865  Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 2805820865  Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 2805820865  Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday-newstime-11-28-15 Empty Re: Millionday-newstime-11-28-15

Post by dwm007 Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:32 am

Sanctions against IRAQ???????? What sanctions and what for????????

That's just total nonsense and if Iraq had of done something that would have caused international sanctions to be placed again them it would have been major news in the mainstream media, does this dummy even know what sanctions mean?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum