Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Friday Report from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Friday Report from Martha

4 posters

Go down

Friday Report from Martha Empty Friday Report from Martha

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:39 am

Martha:  It seems that the only concern now is date and rate.  I have heard that the plan is in motion and that those of us in Dinarland have the opportunity to be first in …..before the whole world see this.

Also hearing that the forex isn't going to change until the 30th/12/1,when the Renminbi  is announced officially.

Bruce mentioned the 29th…. of course depending on the time zone….The 29th would normally be the day to release new money and move money.

Hearing that Iraq was told to move the LD's sooner.

With all these minor glitches, today 11/27 is the full moon, a sign of completion and hopefully we will be at the bank shortly.

I am hearing that we will be given the honor, before the rest of the world to receive this blessing.

The basket of currency has been in place and moving since the beginning of November. Also note that the Rial is not available for 48 hours after the RV (11/30) is (hopefully) officially released.

Realize that the RV dates will differ in the history books but the 20th- 22nd will be the day of month.

We have been full of could have, should have, and didn't have for various reasons.

We lived this history and I for one am ready for a change.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Friday Report from Martha Empty Re: Friday Report from Martha

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:40 am

Yea, so am I, so why don't you give us one -- stop spewing your lies and go away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friday Report from Martha 2805820865  Friday Report from Martha 2805820865  Friday Report from Martha 2805820865  Friday Report from Martha 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Martha, you don't have to go away.Just stop telling lies.You need to learn how to entertain like Bruce or you will get the Friday Report from Martha 1656125192 .

tony

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Basically, Martha is following the guru plan that has plagued us for years.  She is putting out that the RV has happened several times since Nov. !5?  Now how can a currency RV more than once?  I know it can but not several times in less that a couple of weeks surely.  Seems to me that statement is a baldface lie.  If not where is the concreteproof?  Non that I have found and I have looked.

Next, Martha mentions something about a full moon?  What would that have to do with an RV?  Not a single thing.  One would have to wonder if she is a werewolf or something that is affected by the full moon.  I mean, maybe she howls?  Who knows?  Anyway, it is a moot point as obfiously there has not been an RV.  TRUST ME, when t happens even the supposed dead guy sitting at the guard desk will know.  And last I saw of him he was sawing logs that would put Paul Bunyon to shame!!!

Martha says, "We have been full of could have, should have, and didn't have for various reasons."  Now that is one statement that I would have to agree with.  WE have certainly read enough could have over the years as well as should have when it comes to RV.  AND didn't have for various reasons would have to indicate to me that the various reasons were lies, speculation, and out and out fraudulant statements.  Pure and simple.  FACT: no RV has occurred to date and with no positive proof to indicate otherwise _NONE IS IN THE OFFING.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum