Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law

Go down

Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law Empty Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:30 am

Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law NB-152836-635842151867309085

An official source, said Friday that the Federal Court decision cold suit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms launched by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is based on the Constitution and the law, as pointed out that allegation other down their positions lie, stressing that reforms the past does not return them. 

The source said in an interview to the Sumerian News, "The Federal Court decision cold suit vice president of the republic to return to their positions confirms that the reforms launched by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi based on the Constitution and the law, despite some interference that practiced against the reforms."

The source added that "the provisions of the Federal Court categorically does not invalidate do not discriminate does not resume and the Court confirms the merits of its decision that the Vice President of the Republic ended their positions since the reforms in the month of August," noting that it means that the claim other down their lies and fabrications. " 

The source added that "reforms past does not return them or retreat," stressing that "the trend will continue in the fight against corruption and to bring corrupt judiciary."

The Federal Supreme Court decided on 11.24.2015 after the formation of a committee composed of eight judges responded suit Introduction vice president who objected to the decision to cancel the office of government reforms in the month of August.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law Empty Re: Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:30 am

Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law

• Source: Federal response to a lawsuit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms are based on the Constitution and the law 5.667605278

Publishing Date: Fri, 27 Join Date: Nov 2015 10:37:56 | Views: 18

Bgdad_abar today

An official source, said Friday that the Federal Court decision cold suit vice president of the republic confirms that the reforms launched by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is based on the Constitution and the law, as pointed out that allegation other down their positions lie, stressing that reforms the past does not return them.

The source said in an interview with the news agency of the day, "The Federal Court decision cold suit vice president of the republic to return to their positions confirms that the reforms launched by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi based on the Constitution and the law, despite some interference that practiced against the reforms."

The source added that "the provisions of the Federal Court categorically does not invalidate do not discriminate does not resume and the Court confirms the merits of its decision that the Vice President of the Republic ended their positions since the reforms in the month of August," noting that it means that the claim other down their lies and fabrications. "

The source added that "reforms past does not return them or retreat," stressing that "the trend will continue in the fight against corruption and to bring corrupt judiciary."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum