Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries

Go down

Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries Empty Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:09 am

Next Sunday .. grant distribution (100) thousand dinars for retired workers with salaries Arnaq

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the distribution of the grant (100) thousand dinars, with monthly salaries for the months (November and December) on Sunday. A spokesman for the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Ammar Menem in a written statement / dinars / received a copy of it: that the ministry will be distributed workers grant retirees amounting to one hundred thousand dinars a month and by three hundred thousand dinars, as calculated monthly grant, starting from 01/10/2015, with their pensions for the months of (November and December) on Sunday, adding that this grant came at the calendar reality of living for workers, the fact that the average pension for a worker up to 130 to 200 000 dinars, and this is not commensurate with the living conditions and the needs of this category, which are classified into (aging, disability and back). He added that the Council of Ministers approved the ministry's request to grant retired workers grant is based on Article 3 of the Constitution to support the elderly in retirement and disease in order to support the private sector and activating the labor market until the issuance of the law of retirement and social security for workers who would re-edit worker's wage rate which built upon the pension even be close to the pension to the government sector.

He explained that this decision is the message from the government to support the private sector and to guide workers and citizens to the private sector, pointing out that this grant was previously found in the budgets of 2012 and 2013, but has stalled due to lack of budget in 2014 as well as the financial crisis in 2015 as the cause of suffering to the category of workers retirees, especially since the Department of pension and social security for workers fall under the self-financing departments.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum