Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 pm

TNT Conference Call 11.23.15

T:  Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  Good morning, good morning, good morning.  It’s a great day to be here.  Could be a better day, a better time today, but it’s a great day.  Nonetheless, we’re here.  All right, guys, so let me get the information out real quick to you, anybody and everybody that wanted to hear it.  We shouldn’t be here.  We should be in a bank right now, or most of you should be out spending Christmas money, buying turkeys and everything else.  Hopefully everybody can hear me.  This should’ve gone over the weekend.  I know you guys saw a lot of stuff over the weekend.  There was a lot of stuff out there on the internet.  Most of it was, in fact, true.  Everything has indeed, with every source that I have, gone through.  Bank people were there, they were waiting.  Bank people were there Sunday waiting.  They were upset ‘cause they were told they were gonna go, had people on standby waiting.  The only issue I have, the only thing I know or have been told, is that all of the banks did not get the information at the same time.  Some of the banks complained, and in order for it to be fair to everybody so everybody got the same start, they did not do it but took, picked a later time to do it, because some of the banks complained that the ones who got the notice would get too big of a head start on them ‘cause they hadn’t called their people in, they weren’t ready, ‘cause they didn’t know it was really gonna be the one.  Now, that’s what I’ve been told, and we got that from a couple different sources.  

Iraq is ready.  They’ve been briefing every day that they’re reading.  CBI Governor made some kind of announcement to implement the reforms now.  People in Iraq who I’ve talked to today believe that they will be issued the lower denoms sometime in the next 24 hours if they didn’t get it this weekend.  Their understanding is in the next 24 hours.  When they are issued those lower denoms, we should see this go worldwide.  So, hopefully that is, as they say, in the next 24 hours, (unintelligible) before Thanksgiving, before Black Friday, and before the 30th.  Could they drag it out that long?  I’m sure they could.  They can do whatever they’ve wanna do and they’ve done it, but it was actually geared up to go.  Now, memos went out, rates were there.  Bank personnel have been moved around.  We got on Friday that banks were going in at six o’clock Sunday morning which some of them actually did.  Some didn’t go in until eleven o’clock on Sunday, but by Sunday evening they were all gone home, mad that they had wasted yet another Sunday just because some banks complained that they didn’t get the information.  Now here’s the funny part.  The information actually went out Friday, so we knew on Friday, but still Sunday morning some of the banks were complaining they still didn’t get it, they didn’t get the go.  But that’s neither here nor there.  Supposedly at this point in time everybody has it.  At this point in time everybody is ready, and they just need to pick whatever that new time was, date, and get this goin’.  So nobody is now complaining, nobody’s arguing.  Everybody is saying, “Green light, green light, green light.”  The lower denoms are sitting there.  I think the only discussion at this point was who they were going to give them to first was the only thing that’s being discussed, so that’s okay!  As long as they give ‘em, that’s all I care about.  I don’t care if they got a plane flyin’ over the sky and drop ‘em out the sky, just let ‘em go so we can go.  So there’s really nothing else to debate.  Guys, we’re right at the cusp of this, at the very, very end of this, and we should all be happy and knowing every time they stretch it out like that--a day, couple hours--it’s getting shorter and shorter, but we’re definitely ready to go, okay?  

So there’s something else I want to talk to you guys about before I start talking to you.  We had somebody send us a bunch of--and this is for the guys who aren’t on the forum--a bunch of shirts, hats, rings, pendants, coffee cups, all of that that say “TNT Superfantastic” and that.  So I didn’t want anybody selling ‘em on our site, ‘cause I didn’t want anybody thinking we was tryin’ to make money from it, and we are not and will not, but I wanted everybody to have the opportunity to get those if you wanted to, whether you wanted ‘em for Vegas or you just wanted ‘em for history so you could remember this and know this is where your fortunes came from, not actually came from but were part of.  So what we’ve done is you go to TNTDinar.com, TNTDinar.com.  Look right on the front site, and we did it so everybody can get it, not just forum members but anybody and everybody can go there, TNTDinar.com.  Right in red letters it says “TNT Graphic Image Gallery, TNT Live Link.”  You click on the link.  It has every one of those that you can download, all the graphics, the jpegs.  You can take ‘em to any shirt shop you want, coffee shop you want, wherever you want, to the mall, anywhere, and get your own printed.  So nobody’s makin’ money off of you, nobody’s tryin’ to sell you anything.  Daz, who is one of our mods, Pam, and one of our members--I don’t know if he wants me to say his name or not--but anyway, he created all the images, daz put ‘em on the site, Pam just cracked the whip ‘cause that’s what she does ‘cause she’s a tyrant, “You guys need to do this and do that.”  But it is there and available for you.  I know I went to my local mall here.  The guy tells me, “I’ll have it made in a hour.”  So, just took the jpeg down there, shirt printed up in a hour.  So it depends on what you wanna do, how you wanna do it, or if you just wanted it for history.  There’s gonna be a few more images up there if the guy who created this--which (inaudible)--it is, if he could give me the images for the sweatshirts, ‘cause we can’t find them.  We want to put those up there, too.  So that’s the only thing.  And we looked for it all, I just can’t find those images through all the emails.  So if you just send those to me again, or Pam, we can put those up there and people can just pick out what they want.  So it’s a TNT, “Amazing TNT Graphics Gallery.”  Pam, I guess I had to say that, but I’m not if it’s what it says on the site.  But that’s there for you guys, all right?  I mean, it’s just there for anybody who wanted it.  Lot of people might not want it.  Some might want this, you know, for history.  Somebody wants it to wear to Vegas.  I’m certainly gonna be wearin’ mine and, and that’s okay.  You guys don’t have to, but if you do, there it is, so I wanted to get that out.  All right?  Okay.  I did my job.  631.  Good morning.  631?  Nope?  Oooo, man, that’s twelve hundred and nine minutes gone.  All right, 617, good morning!

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I, I have a question.  On the, the...Zimbabwe, the limit on that, is that per Social Security Number, do you know?

T:  I have no idea?  I know they’re smarter than the average bear, okay?

C:  Uh-huh.

T:  Now, we might be above the average bear, but they’re smarter than the average bear.  And in, as it was explained to me, you can put it in trust, in corporation, in companies, anything, but if they think you have control over that money, they don’t care how you divide it up, you’re gonna be limited to that amount, to either 500 million of 1 billion.  So I don’t want people are thinkin’, you know, “I can put a billion in this trust, a billion in this trust, half a billion in, in this corporation.”  If your name’s listed on those anywhere, that, they’re gonna track it, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay, and just one other thing.  I had sent you some macadamia nuts and some biscottis.  And I’m makin’ biscottis again, would you like some?

T:  Absolutely.  And somebody else some men some macadamias last week, so thank you, thank you, thank you.  And, oh, and somebody sent me some plain macadamias, so first time I ever got those.  But I usually get the chocolate ones.  But thank you, I thank all of you guys for that, okay?

C:  Okay, so I’ll send you some more biscottis?

T:  Yes.

C:  Okay.

T:  Absolutely.

C:  Okay (inaudible).

T:  Thank you!

C:  You’re very welcome.  Okay!  And have a great....

T:  Uh-oh, I’m sorry.

C:  I am so looking forward to this happening.

T:  And Vegas?

C:  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I can’t want to meet you there.

T:  Okay, thank you!

C:  Have a great day.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay, 865, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  Good afternoon.  This is alias for 404.  Just wanted to know whether or not you’ve heard anything lately with respect to the procedures.  I think most folks tend to keep a little bit of a alarm bell going off of what are we doing now.  Have you heard anything?  And if so, what is that?

T:  I have not personally been told anything.  I still don’t know what they want to do, how they want to do it, or if they just want it to be helter skelter.  I mean, I don’t know.  I really wish I did, we’ve come this close, but believe me, I mean, if they don’t do anything, we will do something, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay.  And earlier...

T:  Is that good?

C:  ...in, in your remarks you had said something about “within 24 hours.”  Can you tell us when that 24 hours might have started so that we can then count, do our own countdown?

T:  No, I’d rather leave you confused like me!

C:  Okay.  Believe me, I fit that well, thank you very much!

T:  I don’t know when it started, the exact time.  I’m just sayin’ it should’ve been, it should’ve been yesterday, guys.  I’m telling you.  It should’ve been earlier this morning, and that day, but we do know it’s there.  It’s cleared every hurdle, and whatever, you know, some of the banks got upset yesterday is, is what I was told, so, because they didn’t have advance notice, didn’t bring their people in, and, and didn’t think it was fair.  So we’ll see when is the next time when it’s fair.  But they all have notice now, so I did get that.  I got it yesterday, I got it again this morning.  They all have notice now, so we can’t use that for the excuse if it doesn’t happen again.  That...

C:  Indeed.  Indeed.

T:  ...can’t be the excuse, they’d have to come up with something else.

C:  No more excuses.

T:  Okay?  Okay.

C:  Okay, and with that, I will close out with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so that Tony and the rest of the crew can go, and look forward to meeting you at that time.  And in the meantime, hopefully no call on Wednesday, so Happy Thanksgiving!  We can tell you that as well.

T:  Well, thank you.  Hopefully no call on Wednesday, Friday, or ever again!  

C:  Well other than the call, we, we’ll take that one.

T:  Yeah.

T:  Other than the call.  All right.  Thank you!

C:  Thank you!  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  All right, 707, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  My, my questions...

T:  Morning.

C:  ...again have been answered, and I, I certainly appreciate it.  Appreciate you being there, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Let us go.

T:  Thank you, sir.  Have a great day.  All right.

C:  You, too.  And....

T:  Uh-oh.  Sorry.  Okay, 303, good morning!

C:  Well, good morning!  It’s my Professor of Dinar Enlightenment!  How are you today?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ grand, and you know I, every time I think about sending you chocolate-covered Rocky Mountain oysters, I, I, I just withdraw and I figure he is never going to appreciate ‘em.

T:  And you’re right!

C:  You wouldn’t break my heart and just return to sender, would you?

T:  No, I would not do that, but...

C:  All right.

T:  ...I wouldn’t eat ‘em, either!  So go ahead!

C:  Okay.  Well hey, number one on the top, I read some skivvies every once in a while.  I’m hearing lately that there is some reports that the 25,000 dinar note will become unacceptable and useless.  Is there any substance to that rumor?

T:  Unacceptable and useless where?  

C:  In terms of exchange.  That it’ll be, it’ll be rendered....

T:  No.  In terms of in country....

C:  It...it’ll be rendered...

T:  In country.

C:  ...unacceptable.

T:  No.  In country it will be like the $25 note, that’s all.

T:  Or...

T:  ...not at all.  Out of country it will be exchanged as long as all the other three-zero notes are being exchanged.

C:  Okay.  All right.  Question number two, on a gifting letter, if the giftor, let’s say, bought the currency on month one and let’s say in month six he gifts that dinar to a family member, does the original purchase date at month one pass along to the giftee, the new person who, to whom that currency has been gifted, or does the new long-term capital gain rate start at month six when he had the dinar gifted to him?

T:  Okay, if you want a professional response, a professional answer and probably something that is probably 99.9% correct, you’re gonna ask somebody who does taxes.

T:  But if you just want to know what Tony thinks, that’s something all together different.  ‘Cause to me common sense tells me that it would pass through them ‘cause he didn’t buy it, it was given to him, and they usually go by the date it was purchased.

C:  All right, that’s, all right.

T:  Well, I never purchased it.  He gave it to me, but...

C:  That, that, that supports my....

T:  ...it was purchased on this date....

C:  I’m sorry, go ahead.

T:  No, I was just explaining it, but go ahead.  

C:  Okay, good deal.  All right.  The, the rates that we have been previously talking about would be right at about four bucks for the dinar and about one buck for the dong.  Is it still that or higher?

T:  I think it’s higher.  Now these rates could be anywhere, guys.  I mean, we’ve seen ‘em go crazy.  We know there’s some contract rates.  We know on the boards for some currencies there are three rates that they can see at the bank.  For others, there are two, and for another one there’s only gonna be one.

T:  Now....

T:  And those rates will change throughout.  Okay?  Go ahead.

C:  Okay.  All right.  And then lastly, but for perhaps only the, “the” call on Friday, are you going to schedule a regular call on Friday or not?

T:  Well, I hope not!  I mean...

C:  Well, I hope not, too, but if you had....

T:  ...if I have to, I, I guess I will!  It’s the day after Thanksgiving, I understand, everybody’s on there, but we’re just gonna have to play it by ear and let’s see what happens (inaudible).  I, I’m hoping today is our last call, ‘cause if not...

T:  ...then I hope Wednesday is.  But I’m hopin’ it’s this week, so, but if not, then we’ll do whatever we gotta do, okay?

C:  Can you give us some hint as to the just all-around quality of the report that you got that those lower denoms might be released in the next 24 hours?  Is it a higher-up, is it a, is it somebody who you’d jump up and down with confidence, knows what they’re talkin’ about?  Just give us some substance as to how that report was relayed to you.

T:  It’s from people who live in Iraq, what they’re being told, what they feel amongst themselves.  So it’s from somebody in the banking system in Iraq, what he was told.  It’s from somebody in the government in Iraq.

T:  What he was told, and somebody in the government here who thinks this is what will happen in the next 24 or 48 hours.  Okay?

C:  All right, and last, and, and lastly....

T:  So, that’s where it came from.

C:  They are printed and being held for distribution as we speak.

T:  They have been printed, guys, for years.  And I told you guys a long time ago when they were shipped over there, we had the tail numbers, we had the pallets, we had how much was on each pallet.  We know when they landed, we know when they went into the black trucks, we know when they went to the banks.  All of that, and you can go back through TNT and listen, but we have all of that.

T:  We know when they were transferred to the bank here two weeks ago.  We know they went from the Central Banks, and we know the date that each bank got ‘em.  The people of Iraq know this.  It’s common knowledge, now, not like it’s being hidden.  They’re there, they’re waiting.  They’re waiting for that one moment in time, which hopefully is in the next 24 or 48 hours and this can be over.  Okay?

C:  Fair enough.  Fair enough.  Well, with that, firstly, Happy Thanksgiving greetings, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  We’ll see ya.  Thanks so much.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.  Pam says she’s not doin’ a call Friday.  She don’t care if they did it or not, she’s just not doin’ it ‘cause she has somethin’ else to do.  Oh.  Oh, she was asking a question.  All right, 636.  636?  Nope? 

C:  Hello, Tony.

C:  Good. 

T:  What’s goin’ on.

C:  Okay, I’ve got a question about the Zim.  Carl posted this weekend, and I’m confused about the rates.

T:  I don’t know who Carl is, but okay.  Hello?  Hello?

C:  I’m sorry, I’m, I was gone for a minute.  He was, posted a rate of .033, and you were talking double digits.  So that rate should be .33, should it not?

T:  I don’t now what Carl’s talkin’ about, but...

C:  Well....

T:  ...I understand it’s gonna be double digits, yes.  

C:  Well, if we have four triple zero, sets of triple zeros on the 100-trillion-dollar note, and we scratch off the last six, is the way I understand it, and if it’s double digits, let’s say it’s 11 cents, we multiply that times 100 million, which is the figure after you scratch off three, er, six zeros, then that would be 11 million dollars, is that right?

T:  That’s correct!  That’s what it would be!

C:  Okay.  Well, good, ‘cause that was confusing me ‘cause what Carl posted was a lot less than that.  Now, on the limit, it seems to me like if the 1-billion-dollar deposit cap is in existence and the bank gets to keep the rest of it and pay it out to us like an insurance company annuity, that the bank is gonna be acting like an insurance company without all the legal requirements.  What kind of agency or banking agency can do that without breaking some federal and state regulations when it comes to insurance company annuities?

T:  I think it’s called the United States Treasury.

C:  Well, they’re not immune to federal statues that say that financial institutions have to have things in place to guarantee the funds.  But if the banks holding it and gonna pay it out, are we gonna have a contract to sign like an annuity?

T:  I would think so!  I mean, they’re not just gonna take it and say, “Hey, every couple months I’ll send you some money.”  There has to be something in writing, instructions to do that, so....

C:  Well....

T:  That’s what I would look for.  It’s gonna be structured somewhere.  You can read it, agree to it or not agree to it.

T:  So it’s up to you.

C:  Well, a lot of my plans were, got scrambled when I looked at that rate, if it’s true, and it got reposted on TNT, put it in Recaps first, and I was hopin’ that you would have the details on it.

T:  Let me tell you what I would do if I was you, okay?

T:  (Inaudible) here.  I would say, “Man, if it was three cents--which I doubt that it is--that’s three million dollars for every note I have.  What’s my plan at three cent?” 

C:  Yeah.

T:  And then I’d say, “Man, if I really believe what I’ve been hearing over the years and it is 11 cent to 22 cent, what is my plan?”  And I’d have a plan for that.  And then if it got to 33 cent, I’d have another plan, because what would happen is everything over that billion dollars would cause you to do something else, right?  

C:  That’s right.

T:  You can divide it up.  Either get more interest for it, either decide what am I gonna do with the monthly payments that they’re gonna now pay me, or annual payments off all the rest of this, or which one of my friends, neighbors, or associates that I love so much, I’m just gonna start giving ‘em these bills, ‘cause I’m not gonna be around the next twenty, sixty years, so I might as well give it out right now!  That’s how I feel.

C:  Well, that’s exactly right.  And I’ve got all the, put on a spreadsheet, and all I’ve gotta do is change one little cell and it feeds down to all of ‘em, so I know what the net, bottom line’s gonna be, and that’s, we’ve done that.  All of our brainstorming is doing things like that.  So that’s kind of the frustration we’re at right now.  Can’t decide whether to keep it and take payments or give it away, ‘cause they don’t know for sure what all the procedures are.

T:  Okay.  And we won’t know ‘til we walk into the room.  But think about this, guys.  Okay.  I have my plan before I walk into the room based on this rate, this rate, this rate.  So now when I go in there and they give me that rate, I’m not excited, I’m not mind boggled, I’m not, “Oh my God, I never thought it would be this!  I don’t know what to do!”  I walk in there, “At this rate, okay, they cut off my billion, here’s what’s left based on the number of notes that I have.”  Now if it’s so much that, you know, I gotta get a twenty-year payout.  Am I gonna live for twenty years?  I gotta get a fifty-year payout.  Or if they give me a hundred-year payout, do I want that?  No, well nobody on this call will probably live a hundred more years, I don’t think, so now I gotta go back and say, “Hey, I don’t want that, so I only want to cash in this much ‘cause all the rest of these, I’m gonna walk up and down the street and hand ‘em out.  I’m gonna pay it forward to somebody that can use it today.”  Or, you know, “I want my monthly/weekly payments or, you know, I’m gonna put it,” you can’t put it anywhere that you’re going to be able to control it, after that billion dollars, and think you’re still going to get it, okay?  But that’s things you should be thinkin’ about right now before it happens.  After it happens, it’s too late.  It’s too much money staring you in the face, too much interest to, things are moving too fast, ‘cause they want you in and out in thirty minutes!  You can’t sit there and try and decide, “How much do I hold back now?  How many people do I have to give it to?  Who do I want to give it to,” and, you know, we doin’ this right now! 

T:  So think about that, okay?

C:  But then the excess after the RV that you give away is a tax situation for you.  It’ll be above the gift tax.

T:  It will be above the gift tax, so make sure you have enough to give away what you’re givin’ away.

C:  Yeah, I hear you.

T:  All right?

C:  That’s the hard problem there.  Okay, Tony, thank you, thank you, thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you, sir.  Okay.  224.  224?  Nope?  Okay!  All right, 540, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you doin’ today?

C:  Oh, I’m hangin’ in there.  Hey, last Friday on the call I was talkin’ and just listen to ya, I listen to all three week, you know, every day of the week when you’re on there, and I was listening to you, and a woman from Maryland, a 301 number, talked about me calling in the week before, I was a first-time caller, and she said something about a De La Rue machine in Fredericksburg.  I was wondering if you could pick me up with that woman or have her call me?  ‘Cause I’ve been to every bank in Fredericksburg.  They don’t know nothin’ about no DNR.

T:  I’m thinkin’ her husband might not like that.  So.  But anyway.

C:  You don’t think she’d like that?

T:  I said I’m thinking her husband might not like that.  But no, I don’t know, I don’t know!  I’m just (inaudible).  

C:  Oh, I don’t know, I just, I, I, she was from Maryland, she....

T:  I don’t even....Yeah, I wouldn’t even know how to hook you up with her.  I don’t even know her name or who she was, it was just, just like you, so.  Believe me, I have people I’ve talked to, went to the bank on Thursday, Friday.  Actually the bank called them and told ‘em, “Soon as we run it through the De La Rue machine, you’ll be able to leave with cash in hand, deposit in your bank, not withholding anything.”  But after it’s announced, they’ll, they’ll send you to the right place, okay?

C:  I, I hear you.  Do you think this’ll happen before Thanksgiving?

T:  I think so, based on what I’m hearing, but, they might change it just ‘cause I told you that, I don’t know, but, no.

C:  I hear, I hear you.

T:  I think so.  Again, it was supposed to happen over the weekend.  All right?

C:  Okay, well you, you, Pam and DC, y’all have a nice Thanksgiving, and everybody online have a nice Thanksgiving, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas to y’all.  Thank you.

T:  Thank you, sir!  All right.  Okay, we got 410.

C:  Hello!

T:  Let’s see.  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m glad to be on the call!  Thank you for letting me in today.  I, I had a couple questions the last call, and I thought they were not gonna get answered ‘cause I thought we’d be just going to the bank!  But here’s the couple questions I....

T:  So you got up there two calls in a row?

C:  No, I, No I didn’t last time.  I, I didn’t get called, your....

T:  Oh.  Oh, you didn’t make it.  Oh.  Okay.

C:  Yeah.  But anyway.  The...that low-rate tax that we might be able to have, is that restricted to the dinar, the 15%, the flat rate?  Or can you, would you, if you’re taking in two or more current, currencies, would it still cover that?

T:  I don’t know.  I’m bein’ honest with you, I don’t, I don’t know if that’s gonna be 15%.  I don’t know that it’s not gonna be...

C:  Well, if it...yeah.

T:  Fifty percent.  

T:  So, that, again, what do you do?

C:  Yes, you, you, you put it away and it’s backin’ you up, and....

T:  That’s right.  Plan...

T:  ...for the worst and hope for the best, so...

T:  ...we’ll see what happens, but I would stay at 50% if I was you guys ‘til I know.

C:  Yeah.  I’m actually thinking 55 will make me feel more comfortable.  I don’t know how you’re counting the state tax on things like that, so anyway.  The NDA situation.  If I have signed an NDA and then would try to go into a bank and help somebody who really needs some help, would I be able to help them exchange?

T:  I don’t know how many people they’re gonna let in during the exchange or relative to them, (unintelligible) an older person or somebody handicapped or needs some help, of course I would think they would do that, or an attorney.  I think the NDA is going to apply to your transaction.  Not to their transaction, but to yours.  So you’re not in there and they say, “Well hey, I’ll give you $3.10.”  And you say, “Oh, no, I got $4.00!”  Then the NDA’s gonna say, “Okay, you just violated the NDA.”  So...

C:  Yeah, I, I understand that part...

T:  ...if you’re in there....

C:  ...but I wasn’t sure that I’d be allowed there at all, so (inaudible), right?

T:  And I don’t know!  

T:  Yep.  Nothin’ beats a failure but a try!  I say that all the time!  At least try it!

C:  Yes!  Well, I’m glad you’re feeling very good today, I hear that energy in your voice, and I am hoping that everybody is going to not hear from you right away.  

T:  Me, too!  Now...

C:  Unless it’s a special call!

T:  ...I woke up this morning, yeah, I woke up this morning sayin’, “Am I doin’ a call today?”  Believe me!  They were sayin’, “I don’t know, I don’t know.”  I said, “What do you mean?  I don’t want to!”  But anyway, here we are.  I was hoping that....

C:  Yes, you’re here, and that’s why we, we appreciate you so much, because, yeah, there’s always these little touchup things, the little reminders, and we have to be waiting anyway, so we might as well be listening to something that may benefit us.  So we appreciate you very much and everybody who’s been supporting this, so thank you, thank you, thank you!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and hope to see you there!

T:  Okay, me too!  Well, I, I just really wanted to be doing the other call this morning.  I don’t want to do a regular call, let me do that call, that’s the one I wanna do.  Get it over.  Okay, 773, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you today, dear?

C:  I’m doing very well, thank you.  And I’d just like to give a shout out to Pam.  Pam, I don’t blame you for not wantin’ to do a call on Friday, girl, you go do your Black Friday shopping.  Nobody got time for no TNT call!  

T:  That’s right!  That’s it.  I got somethin’ else to do!

C:  Don’t blame her at all!  What, Tony, I have a question on your opening statement, and I need you to not explain it to me, I need you to ‘splain it to me, you know what I mean?  ‘Splain it to me, Tony.

T:  I, I hear you.  All right.  Okay.

C:  Well, if this, all this GCR revalue is, is not about us, the little people here in the United States, we’ve heard that over and over again, well if it’s not about us, why does it matter if all of our banks didn’t get the info?  They say we’re not important then use us as a convenience to delay!  Now, to quote a very infamous man, who does that make sense to?

T:  Okay.  It’s not about us, and they didn’t use us to delay, they use the banks to delay, okay?  It’s not about us, ‘cause we gonna get it when we get it, but they have to make sure they get their fair share, ‘kay, ‘cause they gonna be controlling all of it, and because I started an hour late or three hours late or a day late and nobody knew where to go, they all went running over there, so that’s a unfair advantage.  Has nothin’ to do with us.

C:  But “us” are the ones...

T:  You understand?

C:  ...that’s gonna be going into the banks!

T:  We goin’ regardless!  It’s just a matter of which one are we goin’ to!

C:  Right.  

T:  Well, that’s what the argument was about.

C:  I, I just...I mean, I understand what you’re saying, that the banks weren’t ready, unfair advantage and all of that, but if it, if, but the American consumer, us, we are the ones who’s gonna be goin’ into the bank!  So really the delay is still about us!  The banks are ready for who?  They’re ready for us, they’re not ready for us!  So it still points back to us, which has always been said we don’t matter.

T:  No.  No, okay, so let me explain it to you.  I just, okay?

C:  ‘Splain it to me, Tony.

T:  All right?  All right.  The banks were not ready to do transactions.  Certain banks were not ready, so it was about them losing out on the opportunity to do business with us.  Nothin’ to do with us, period, about us going at eight, nine, or ten.  It was strictly about them.

C:  So....

T:  You got it?

C:  When we say it’s not about us, we don’t mean us as a United States, our bank, our people, anything like that.  See what, when I hear you say it’s not about us...

T:  No, no.  Us.  Us.  Us.

C:  ...I hear you say it’s not about the United States.

T:  Well, no. 

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  That’s not the us I’m talkin’ about, okay?  I’m talkin’ about the us as in me and you, okay?  I’m talkin’ about us as in the small guy, the American citizen, it’s not about us.  I didn’t say it wasn’t about our country, wasn’t about our financial institution and our banking, ‘cause believe me, they’re a big part of all of it.  All right?

T:  I didn’t say it’s not about them gettin’ their money, and a lot of times things are bigger than just our country.  There’s other countries.  There’s other people.  There’s Iraq citizens out there.  Now, if we really looked at this thing and want to break it down, guys, and we always say, “What about the Iraqi people?  What about what they’re goin’ through?  What about what they’ve gone through for the last two hundred years?  When is it gonna be about them?”  It should’ve been about them yesterday!  It should’ve been about them last week, week before last, everything else, ‘cause they’re the ones continuing to suffer.  They’re the ones every day on their television they’re explaining to them how the process is gonna work, keep sayin’, “Imminent, imminent, it’s gonna happen,” and every morning they wake up, they’re ready for it to happen.  They’re goin’ through that live and in person, not like, let me see, hold on for a second, let me look at this.  I’m tryin’ to see how many people we got here.  Okay.  So we’re lookin’ at 30,000 people on a call.  They’re lookin’ at millions and millions of people walkin’ up and down the street watchin’ TV, hearin’ the newspaper sayin’, “Your life is gonna change tomorrow, next day,” and it doesn’t, and it doesn’t, and it doesn’t.  And they’re goin’ through it.  Now, we know there’s some other mitigating circumstances, I mean, there are some factors and, with ISIS over there, with money laundering, with theft, with the gangs on the street, I mean, and all those play into timing, making sure it’s right and safe for them, but I mean still about them, the people.  We are just benefitting.  We.  Now that’s me and you, again, not...

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  ...the government, not the banks.  I’m talkin’ about me and you, where our position is in this.  

C:  Okay.  That makes sense...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...I understand.  Question.  I heard some scuttlebutt out there in dinarland that the Iraqi citizens were suppose, supposed to get paid Sunday and Monday and then us goin’ to the bank on Tuesday.  Did they get paid Sunday or Monday or has the government, was what you are watching for, have they gotten paid yet?

T:  They were supposed to get paid yesterday.  As far as I know, they did not get paid.  But they were...

C:  Wow.

T:  ...scheduled to get paid yesterday.  But again, this was scheduled to happen yesterday, and it didn’t happen!  And I mean, it was on the schedule, I mean, memos, things, like I said, but some banks say they didn’t receive it, so here we are.

C:  Right.  All right, Mr. Tony.

T:  Okay?

C:  Well, I’m gonna wish you Happy Thanksgiving in advance, hoping not to talk to you...afterwards unless it’s the “the” call, but hopefully we’ll get it before.  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, because I surely want to go.  And I did look on the site and see all those great graphic images and TNT things.  I mean that’s, that, that was a lot of work, so thank you to the creative gentleman or lady, I don’t know which, who submitted that, that it, it’s very good, and I will be downloading and getting something printed off for myself.  So thank you very much, to you, Pam, RayRen, and your whole team, and DC in his absence.  Thank you, sir.

T:  All right, thank you!  And so you guys know, daz, who is one of our moderators in the chat room, he built, I don’t know if he wanted me to tell that or not, but I guess it’s too late now, anyway.  He put that together, and he did a lot of work to make that happen, and we gonna appreciate him.  Richard--and that’s all I’m gonna say ‘cause I don’t know if he wants his name out there--created all of those for us, took a lot of work, and hopefully we can get the sweatshirts and the hoodies up there.  And they’re just examples, again, for you guys that you can take wherever you want to take and say, “Make me this.  Here’s a jpeg, or here’s this,” whatever.  You can just download it right there and they can make your shirt and everybody can do it, and nobody has to worry about anybody getting paid off of it.  It’s like this site, they truly did it out of the kindness of their heart, they really did.  So thank you.  Okay.  All right, 770.  Hold on, oh.  770, here we go.

C:  Hey, Tony.

C:  Can you hear m?

T:  Yes, sir!  Sure can!

C:  Oh, okay.  I’m just kinda sittin’ on the edge of the chair here, so I, I’m assuming that, you know, based on what you’ve said so far that we should be through this here in the next 24, 48 hours?

T:  Based on what I know and what I’m being told, yes.  (Unintelligible), now, could that change?  Yeah, they could change it, but I mean based on what was supposed to happen this weekend and what everybody was geared up for, yes, we should already be there right now.  We shouldn’t be on this call.  We should be standing in a bank line, but here we are.

C:  And based on your intel, there’s really no reason why we shouldn’t be.

T:  Well, except for the reason that I gave you guys.  Already.  

C:  Well, well based on...

T:  Right?

C:  ...yeah, well, so far what you’ve said so far, I mean, I guess that kind of answers the question.  But then again, we say, you know, if they give ‘em another hour, then they’ll find somethin’.

T:  Yeah.  Okay, then!  We’ll see what happens!  Let’s hope not.  

C:  Yep.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so Tony and you guys can go.

T:  Thank you, sir.  All right, so, we’re lookin’ at...432 here.  432?

C:  You doin’ all right?

T:  Yes, sir!  I’m doin’ great!  How are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ very well.  I was listenin’ to Glenn Beck this mornin’, and he said the Fed was to meetin’.

T:  The Fed was meeting?

C:  The Fed...the Treasury.

T:  Okay.

C:  Were talkin’ about revaluation.

T:  Is that what Glenn Beck said?

C:  That’s what he said!

T:  Well okay!  Maybe he knows somebody we don’t know!  I don’t know!  I, I hope he’s right in that case, so.

C:  I do, too!  Made me smile.

T:  Okay.  Do what?

C:  I said it made me smile.

T:  Oh.  You and me both.  All right.  You got a question?

C:  Have a happy...have, Happy Thanksgiving.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  You bet.  Thank you!

T:  All right.  

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay, guys.  All right, thank you!  My computer’s messin’ up here, so I gotta wait for it to do whatever it’s doin’.  I think it’s tryin’ to act like Pam.  Okay.  So Pam, Ray?  Yeah, ‘cause I’m havin’ issues here.

Ray:  Okay.  

T:  Pam?

Pam:  I agree with Ray, okay.  Let’s do this thing!  Let’s (inaudible).

T:  I said, if, if she would quit texting me, she could talk to me!  But go ahead!

Pam:  I know!  I was texting you, “Okay, if the board is blowin’ up, let’s go, let’s get outta here, we got stuff to do!”  

T:  Okay.

Pam:  This is a busy week for a whole bunch of us moms and grandmas and stuff, but, you know, we’ve done all the thank you’s, I know we’ve done that.  It’s a beautiful week.  It’s a week of thanksgiving.  We have so much to be grateful for.  Attitude is all about gratitude, so I, I would like as many of you as possible that, that can do this, just think of what you’re grateful for right now.  I mean, we may not have our RV yet, but it’s comin’, and the majority of the world does not have that light at the end of the tunnel that we do.  We have so much to be grateful for, including, you know, our loved ones and where we are and in our normal lives.  So things may not be perfect, but boy, there’s still always a lot to be grateful for.  Ray?

Ray:  Hey, continue to enjoy this Marvelous Monday, and we’ll watch as things unfold and see where the future takes us.  Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

T:  Okay!  Well, guys, I’m gonna say this, too, and hopefully we won’t be here.  I mean, I’ll still send out a Thanksgiving shout, so don’t worry about that, but hopefully we’ll have a call before then and, and this is over.  But if not, then, yeah, we’ll be here Wednesday and Friday if we have--not Friday, I’m not gonna commit to Friday--so Wednesday if we have to.  But guys, one thing that Pam did say, we can all find something to be thankful for.  And one of the things that I’m thankful for, and you should be, is that we’re still here on this call today, which means we’re still in the game.  We’re still part of this.  We still have an opportunity for a life-changing event.  We still have an opportunity to prepare our family a great, great future and to create a legacy, and that’s one of the things we should’ve gotten out of this.  We know how it works.  We’re well aware now how our government works.  Wooo, Ray!  Our government works.  We’re well aware how our financial institutions work.  We have new investment opportunities and ideas in, in a bunch of different areas, what to do with this.  Hopefully over the last four or five years you’ve learned how to protect your money, protect yourself, and to be smart with it, ‘cause there’s always gonna be somebody out there.  The moment this happens, guys, you gotta know it, somebody has your number, your email address, your address.  Somebody’ll know you have money, and they’re gonna do everything they can to get it.  Protect yourself.  Protection yourself.  Know, plan for yourself, okay?  And nothin’ else, take today, if you have not done it take today and do what I said.  At each currency, at each rate, have a plan!  There’s not that many!  At least three different rates, and you can adjust ‘em.  Have a plan, know where you want to put it when you go in that bank, if you can.  Know how much you actually want to exchange at certain rates, and if it gets to be too much, say no!  You can always give it away.  Some people say give it to charity, all right, but charity starts at home, ‘cause I got brothers, sisters, and that’s my charities, ‘kay, along with kids and foundations, everything else, but I’m gonna help them first.  But have a plan and know what you’re gonna want to do with that.  Don’t be confused.  Don’t go in--if you don’t want it all, can’t (unintelligible) it all, don’t want it over the next twenty, fifty, hundred years ‘cause you’re not gonna be able to control it, know what’s going on, what people are doing, then have a plan to do it for your lifetime.  Even if you do take annuities--and I know, ‘cause there’s people who already know about this--no, I can’t say that part, ‘cause they’ll write something in the rules or change it, so forget that part, sorry.  It, it’s a good plan, though.  Anyway, some of you guys would’ve figured out what I was about to say anyway.  But anyway, it’s an opportunity of a lifetime.  Don’t be down ‘cause it didn’t happen yesterday, it didn’t happen this morning, ‘cause my understanding is it’s still on the board right now, could happen any moment, any hour, any day.  I mean, today is Monday.  Thanksgiving’s not ‘til Thursday.  I know they want you to be spending like crazy on Black Friday.  I know they do, or they wouldn’t have planned it for yesterday!  So let’s see what happens in this period of time.  I’m expecting great, great things.  Hopefully it happens, like I’m hearing it is.  Hopefully all of us will have a life-changing event this week, and we’ll go on and live our lives.  All right, have a superfantastic day, that’s what I plan on doing, and I’ll talk to you on Wednesday if I have to, but I’m sure hopin’ it’s a lot sooner than that.  Thank you, everybody.

Pam:  Bye, everybody.  

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 pm

I figured out how they are going to handle this when Phony goes on vacation at the grey bar hotel. All he needs to do is record half a dozen calls and play them over and over and no one will notice the difference. He just spews the same old crap day in and day out anyway.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 11/23/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum