Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 11/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/23/15

Go down

Mountain Goat 11/23/15 Empty Mountain Goat 11/23/15

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

"While We Wait for the Next Step"  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to continue the discussion of the plan to launch the lower denominations in the future and the importance of this event in the process that will lead to the ultimate full revaluation of the IQD.

I am also going to answer many of your questions and concerns from my last 2 news letters. All very good and justified questions. But I have to say many of the questions are already answered and are found directly in my news letters. So in the future I will only refer you back to the news letters again. Today I am being kind….lol….lol…

As I said, my news letters are chock full of information and so maybe you should print them out so you can highlight or underline what is important to you so you can refer back to it in the future.

I would not waste my time and effort writing garage in my news letters and I would not want you to waste your time reading them either. I am not perfect and I do not know it all but I do read the articles and try to connect the pieces to the puzzle to help you understand.  I also have many contacts (that are real) as they are old friends from the past that I have stayed connected with. Some of them are right in the middle of all this and they help me to connect the pieces. So I am not alone in what I say to you.

Today’s News

Today is Monday November 23rd and just a little over a week away from the early December timeframe.

Oh- No RV again this weekend?  Surprised?  We also now have proof that Iraq IS WAITING until at least early December as they originally announced to continue with the project to “delete the zeros”. 

So they I ask – How are we “just waiting for our turn to exchange” as some of these “gurus” are claiming?  Oh yes they are claiming the RV is all done and they are exchanging in certain countries (but they can’t tell us which ones) and the USA and Europe just have to wait their turn to exchange. Really? How ridiculous are these rumors. Oh yes they are only rumors.

Folks do you know how absolutely ridiculous and stupid this statement is? For grown up adults to believe this nonsense, and even worst, pass it on to the dinar community is beyond my comprehension. So where is the proof? There is no proof and so when listeners to their intel calls ask them for it, they simply breeze over any kind of an answer without being specific of any FACTS. Why can’t they give FACTS? Because there are no proof to backup the nonsense they are spreading.

So all you readers of Mnt Goat now know the RV process since I explained it to you many times already. So now you have the ability, the tools and the knowledge to see through these charlatans and their phony intel.

So let’s get back to reality on with today’s news.

I quote form the article below – “Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords confirmed that the project to delete the zeros of the existing currency, pointing out that the issuance of 50 thousand dinars category came to structuring currency”

I quote again from the article – “said that the administrative conditions are not favorable for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the currency but the project still exists”

So what does “administrative conditions” mean?  My opinion is that it does not mean security. I means simply they have not yet collected all the 10k and 25k notes they need to collect. This process is still in play. They also told us weeks ago it would not be until early December. 

They came right out in this article and told us that in fact they did issuance of the 50k notes. They said these notes are the basis for restructuring their currency. So this confirms once again they did launch the 50k notes and this move is directly tied to the project to delete the zeros (just in case you had any doubt).

Article Begins

CENTRAL BANK: THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS OF THE CURRENCY STILL EXISTS      

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords confirmed that the project to delete the zeros of the existing currency, pointing out that the issuance of 50 thousand dinars category came to structuring currency, said the Keywords that the central bank rejected a proposal on the distribution of employees' salaries in dollars.

Keywords and said that the administrative conditions are not favorable for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the currency but the project still exists, he said, adding that the issuance of the new category will facilitate the transport and conversion process by the banks and citizens the fact that the 25 A category is no longer suitable for trading compared to the monetary mass in circulation, stressing that the 50 thousand dinars category do not affect the inflation and rising prices, because issuance has been damaged against the major currencies. -

Article Ends 

So for all those people putting words once again in Mnt Goat’s mouth let me clarify the news to you. I DID NOT say we are waiting for the RV and it is imminent.

What Mnt Goat did say is to tell you the process they are undertaking for the project “to delete the zeros” and where we are in the process.

And where we are is the 50k notes and launched and they are collecting the 10k and 25k notes.

They are beginning to realize that they are not collecting the 25k notes in the quantity they anticipated and at the rate they anticipated. So what is the answer?

I am telling you they will have to launch the LOWER DENOMINATIONS very soon along with a significant increase in the rate of their currency. Why? Because the need to collect these 3 zero notes and they need to do it now thus must give the citizens an incentive to do so. The incentive is to make them worth more than the US dollar. The plan is to increase the value to 90 cents - $1.14.  You will probably not see this rate at the exchanges as it will happen suddenly and IS NOT THE RV. Did I say this clearly enough? THIS IS NOT THE RV !

Okay do I need to say it again for all you.  NO Hype, NO Rumors just the FACTS – THIS NEW RATE IS NOT THE RV nor is it a FLOAT. It is simply the CBI determining to raise the value of the dinar and is an in-country rate increase. It is a temporary measure as the full RV will follow 4-7 days later.

The rate can not and will not stay for long and is only an incentive to turn in the 3 zero notes in exchange for the NEW lower denoms. At this time they will announce a CUT-OFF date also and the 3 zero notes will no longer be legal tender in the Middle East.  I SAID IN THE MIDDLE EAST….again for all you  – I SAID IN THE MIDDLE EAST and not the rest of the world. They also want to convert over to the lower denominations (the new Iraq permanent currency) prior to the full blown RV as much as possible.

As I have said many times over and over to watch for the project to “delete the zeros” and other signs and our RV is close at hand. Now we are witnessing the most significant sign of all these signs as it is the final stage of the implementation of the process for their plan. Never since 2012 have they made such an announcement. 

Questions and Answers Begins Here

So today I want to also answer some questions raised by readers from me recent previous news letters. I am doing this to help while we wait for the CBI to take the next step and launch the lower denoms.

First I will address questions that were raised in reply to my Friday 11/20 news letter (LINK).  All are very good  questions. Thanks to GeorgeH for forwarding them to me. Hope you all are reading today’s news.

Question: Herewego: concern about the devaluation of the USD upon the Chineese Yuan being  a reserve currency.

Answer: Simplest answer that I give is you have been listening to these so called intel “gurus” again and they have filled your head with information that is fear based. Sometimes too much information is a bad thing since there is so much to this global restructuring that has to also come into the equation that these gurus are not telling you because they don’t know it. There will be almost no effect on the currency of the USD. The USD has been overvalued for many months now and even financial analysts can’t figure it all out.

The USD runs optimally at a range of about 75-80 cents per dollar in compared to the Euro. In other words this is not a bad thing and as long as it does not go below this level all is good. If it does I would get excited. So relax and stop listening to these fear based calls. Forget you ever heard the USD will devalue. Too much information! The IMF knows what they are doing. They will not crash the USD at least anytime in the near future….lol…When you exchange it will be all electronic numbers in a bank account somewhere. So how are you going to lose value? You only lose if you get fearful and do something stupid like invest in high priced stocks or buy over priced real property. So relax and just wait and see what happens to economy after we begin to exchange. There is also this notion of a “GCR” and that someone is going to flip a switch and the entire world’s economies are going to be restructured in a flash of an eye. Folks I have been telling you this GCR notion in NOT REAL and all made up. Basil III banking  rules are all implemented already. Some final rules take effect soon. Currencies revalue and devalue each and everyday. Of course they will have to align some other currencies when the IQD revalues but it is nothing to panic over.

Question: Garryowen: concern about the 4.00+ rate of exchange in USA (assuming you are citizen in USA and plan to exchange there, since you did not say) Very skeptical of this high of  a rate and said it is all just speculation.

Answer: Really? You think it is all JUST speculation? Mnt Goat is not assuming anything and this is NOT speculation, as I see it  but then again we have to start somewhere. I would not put a second mortgage on my  house based on this rate to buy more dinar if that is what you mean and intend to do based on you inquiry.

The IMF has themselves told us very specifically what to expect when the IQD revalues. They begin at a base pre-war rate of $3.22 the add on %’s based on assets of country since Saddam and go from there adding in value since the war. ​

Just because you are not privy to this information does not make it not FACTUAL. Stop listening to the Iraqi rate as to when they exchange at 90 cents - $1.14. This has nothing to do with your exchange rate. This is not the RV. Did you hear me…NOTHING ! How many times must I say this? They are going from USD to Dinar and they are on a totally different  SDR.  Think about this – right now it takes 1166 dinars just to get one USD in exchange from the banks in Iraq. So when they launch the lower denoms the plan is to go up to around .90 - $1.14. So who is really benefiting the most? If they then want to exchange back to USD and are in the USA with their new lower denom currency they will also get the same rate you get. Get it?

But they are not in the USA, they are in Iraq. Totally different scenarios for exchange and I warned you in my last news letter date 11/20 (LINK) not to mix apples and oranges. I told you it could get confusing real fast and I can see you are confused. Shame on you for not reading my news letter again as I asked you to do. Go back re-read what I said in my news letter dated 11/20. 

Question: yrmall: concern about the public now having the 50k notes since they exchange the 10k and 25k for a 50k note. We were told that these notes are not made for the public, only government and banks use, for large transactions...? So why does the public have them?

Answer: Remember yrmall that I said the 50k notes are a TOOL. First they will be used them to draw in the 10k and 25k notes thus reducing the money supply.  When you reduce the money supply↓?, the rate goes up↑. Simple micro-economics nothing really brain storming about this.

By doing this it will allow them to drive up the rate to .90 - $1.14 as I said it will come out for IN COUNTRY OF IRAQ ONLY. But hang on there is part B to this process and you are missing this part. Next they got to recall all these 50k notes later.

How and when will they do this?
When they come out with the .90 - $1.14 rate the citizens will gladly exchange the 50k (a three zero note) for the lower denominations if they are worth more. Get it? Then going forward these 50k notes will be stored by the banks and use solely for interbanking and international trading transactions – now out of the hands of the citizens. Seems you only remembered part B and not part A. Hope I helped to clarify it for you. 

Question: bubbajar:  Concerns Mnt Goat is mixing terminology. Coins = Paper Currency, Fills = Metal Currency? Please explain.

Answer: All I can say is go to the CBI website yourself and see them for yourself. NO Hype, NO Rumors, Just the FACTS. The information is all there. Perhaps Mnt Goat is not the one mixed up?

Question: rob: Wants to know how to grow his blessings. Any recommendations? He is assuming the money he will have after exchange?

Answer: I am not a financial advisor and this is not the purpose of my news letters. So please consult with a financial advisor. They are the BEST resource to help you. Growing money is different for everyone since we all have different goals. Without knowing who you are, your status, how much money you will have post exchange or your financial needs I can not even begin to tell you. This alone scares me in that you ask me this question thinking it is so simple and I can actually throw something out to you without knowing all your  parameters. I am not trying to be arrogant but come’on give me a break I am not a mind reader….lol….XOXOX

Next  I will address questions were raised in reply to my Thursday 11/19 news letter (LINK).  All are very good   questions. Thanks to GeorgeH for also forwarding these to me. Hope you all are reading today’s news

Question: mary johnson: What are the 7 currencies in the first basket?

Answer:
Who cares what is in the basket of currencies? I am all about the Iraq dinar and I hope you have some. This is then ONLY sure revaluation we can expect.  ALL THE REST ARE PURELY SPECULATION. Get it – SPECULATION and a lot of people are going to be burned.  I can see you have not been reading my news letter. If you did  you would not be asking a question about this GCR. I am so sick and tired of all this. GO BUY SOME DINAR AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THE GCR. Forget about who is filling your head with this nonsense.

Question: The Bee: In this scenario the money supply on CBI balance sheet stays the same......how does that help the situation?

Answer:
The money supply will go DOWN ↓if they pull the currency back (10k and 25k notes) and if they can pull back enough in the time period they need to do it you will see they will JUSTIFY the rate they want to push out and that is a 1:1 rate 1 dinar : 1 USD or .90 - $1.14.

Simple micro –economics of supply and demand. Supply goes down ↓ demand then goes up ↑, but only if the rate goes up ↑ to create the demand since if you  make it more cost effective you create an incentive and consumers will willingly want the higher value. So what will be higher? – the dinar or the US dollar? Why keep the dollar or the 3 zero  notes when you can get the lower denominations and they are worth more.   

Please, please go back are re-read my 11/19 news letter. Did you do that? No? Shame on you!

I guarantee you that if this does not work they have another plan up their sleeve and will keep trying until it works. But they are working now closely with the IMF and some of the TOP brains in this field. They have done this many other  times in the past with other countries only you never hear about them. Just relax and watch how it all plays out.   

Yes, - Robert you are correct,  since for Basil III requirements Iraq can not go to a fiat currency. They must value their currency based on the value of realistic asset rules. This alone can justify the RV value but you have to get there first and they need to get these darn 3 zero notes out of circulation. This should have all been done years ago and so they are very late due Maliki and now ISIS.

Questions and Answers Ends Here

So please feel free to ask questions from my news letters. GeorgeH was so kind as to volunteer to forward them to me to help you in my future news letters. But this will not last forever only for the next couple weeks. I will try to keep this section open in the news letter for you.

So ask away!

Update: Currency Reform

So today out pops the second article on this topic of the lower denominations. Remember what I said?  If there is two or more article close together on the same topic PAY ATTENTION something  is about to happen. Pressure is being exerted but they must first let the 50k notes take their course to retrieve the 10 and 25k notes. Only we are outsiders and we don’t know how long they intend to let it run. Maybe they do not know either and are just basing a timeline on how long it takes to draw in a certain amount?

This is where we must rely on the articles to give us an update. Just like I am sitting here writing this news letter I am positive we will be hearing shortly on the progress of this process.

So here is the second article on this topic in three days.

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY: THE CATEGORY {50} THOUSAND DINARS DO NOT CAUSE ANY INFLATION, AND THERE IS AN INTENTION TO ISSUE LESS THAN A {250} DINAR CURRENCY     

History of edits:: 2015/11/20 16:0

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} saw a member of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy Najiba Najib that the category {50} thousand dinars to cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency.

She said Najib told {Euphrates News} on Friday that "the issuance of a class of {50} thousand is a good step but not cause Tkhaddm in the market because the issue of inflation dominated by the central bank," indicating that "the Iraqi currency lacked the large and small currencies".

She added, "If we compare ourselves neighboring countries, the Iraqi currency need to improve and develop and strengthen where there is an intention to print currency the {100} Elf but has been postponed until further notice, as has been done the {500} new dinars design and there is an intention to issue coins less like fifty dinars for the benefit of the citizen.

"The bank CBI had announced earlier in the issuance of new banknote category fifty thousand dinars in order to complete the Iraqi banknotes structure, and the development of high-class value in circulation.
It is noteworthy that the parliamentary Finance Committee announced earlier that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with the introduction of new process 100 class dinars Elf after the issuance of 50 thousand dinars   category

Article Ends

Article Begins

KEYWORDS, THE "OTHER" OF NON-PROFESSIONALS, HAS LAUNCHED REMARKS ON MONETARY POLICY AND THE WORK OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

Here is the link to the article. It is very long and so I did not include the entire article.

http://www.mustaqila.com/news/186173.html

Article Ends

I will however give you some interesting notes, quotes and my commentary from the article.

First let me say that is it my opinion the main purposed of this article is to advise those skeptics and pessimists that the CBI has control of the economy and there is a plan in motion to create the needed stability. They are telling that in 2016 Iraq will begin a 5 year global economic and financial strategy. This does not mean we wait 5 years for an RV of currency since they already told us that by mid 2016, of this 5 year plan, they plan to be fully international.

Remember the millennium goals for the new century? I sent you links to the UN site in previous news letter so you can see for yourself the goals for Iraq. Now do you see why the UN is stepping up its game with Iraq and helping them? No more stalling!   

I quote from the article – “noting that the majority of these statements marked "fallacies and pessimism and confusion, either because of the absence of an accurate understanding or intent It is the objective that stems from different motives linked to the political reality, and harassment and interests. "

I think many of you dinar investors outside of Iraq also share many of these same qualities. But this harsh feelings are a result of much stress and weekly anxiety over these any day / every week dinar RV windows that never happen. You listen to these so called “gurus” then you wonder why you feel this pessimism and confusion. It is all you fault. Stop listening to them!

I quote from the article –“the central bank to launch soon its strategy for the years 2016 - 2020, stressing that it "is built on the latest global developments in the banking and financial sector, the latest trends and tasks arising from developments in financial and monetary crisis”. I will be very surprised  if we do not see the full blown RV by the end of 2015. I can not see them opening the budget for 2016 and continuing without a currency worthy of the value of the countries true assets.

Update: Much Needed Laws

There is much progress on the Amnesty and National Guard laws. I suspect we will see these laws this week. There was much news over the weekend on these topics. It is all a matter of satisfying all the parties as getting these laws correct is a critical part of the National Reconciliation process.

They do still intend on holding the Reconciliation Conference in mid December. 

2016 Budget – I totally expect Iraq to pass the final version of this law by the end of November. They are on rack and the news is all very promising this will occur.

In past news letters I stated why these laws are all important and why we had to see them prior to any RV.

One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. 

“May there be a hedge of protection surrounding them and let the Victory be theirs against these evil doers who have no regard for humanity! We will pray until we see Victory! Amen “

All these prayers seem to be working.

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum