Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Okie 8:55 pm at OOMC
09/03/2011

8:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OK FOR THE LAST POST OF THE DAY FOR ME. I HAVE JUST GOTTEN THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. I AM STILL UNDER A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT BUT CAN SAY THAT IT IS DONE--IT IS ON THE WAY AND WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL SOONER THAN YOU THINK. I HAVE THE RATE AND IT IS MORE THAN THE 86 CENTS SOME GURU IS SAYING. I HOPE HE IS READING THIS. MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR CASHING IN IMMEDIATELY AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SURPRISE OF YOUR LIFE. FOLKS--FOR THE FINAL TIME--IT IS REAL---IT HAS HAPPENED FOR CERTAIN AND WILL BE RELEASED TO US VERY SHORTLY.--REMEMBER THIS POST IN THE FUTURE AND REALIZE I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE END OF THIS VERY LONG TRAIL AND CAN GET OFF THIS RIDE----GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND GOD DID SPEED THE R/V----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 pm

I pray this time the info is correct. God knows this will do a lot of good for all of us!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Very Happy GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IL62881

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Thank YOU Jesus and Okie:

We WILL WEAR THIS BLESSING WELL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bohmer

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 pm

OKIE, you are making my day once again. I believe you and I'm excited for what the future holds and the beauty is that the future starts this weekend. A whole new way of operating in this world but the biggest surprise is going to be for the Pastor when I gleefully hand over a Tithe check.

God Bless you sir and thank you for all that you are doing on our behalf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZTRAVLR2011

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! bigsmile bigsmile affraid affraid affraid

YES, WE ARE HERE GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS BIG TIME OKIE FOR ALL THE TIME, SWEAT AND TEARS U HAVE PUT INTO THIS RV THING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brysonite

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

God Bless you Okie for hanging in there with us against all odds. Thank you so very very much!!!!!I will always remember you, a Texas friend for life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, I'm reading this as the activation of the RV "has happened". That's a HUGE statement Okie. From your mouth to God's ears... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

OKIE for PRESIDENT in 2012...replace OBAMA!!!
Back to top Go down
ZTRAVLR2011

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 pm

I WILL 2ND THAT :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 pm

WOO-HOO!!! OKIE THANK YOU SO MUCH AND A BIG THANKS TO YOUR STAFF AS WELL!!! ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

OKIE FOR PRESIDENT!!?? OHY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mofire

PostSubject: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Thank you Okie! We appreciate all you've done. An authentic leader serves, is misunderstood, understands the value of instilling hope, and doesn't waste time defending what he knows is truth. Near as I can tell, sir, you fit the bill. Will be an honor to shake your hand, and share a meal, if not on this side of glory, then around our Daddy's table. Blessings to you and yours! M&D "Mofire"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 pm

OPENMINDED, DID YOU CATCH THAT RON PAUL SAID THAT 911 WAS CAUSED BY THE UNITED STATES AND THE WAY WE ACTED IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THAT IRAN SHOULD HAVE ATOMIC BOMBS, TOO..??

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 pm

❤ ☀ ❤ ☀ PRAISE THE LORD!!! ❤ ☀ ❤ ☀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 pm

@BURNS wrote:
OPENMINDED, DID YOU CATCH THAT RON PAUL SAID THAT 911 WAS CAUSED BY THE UNITED STATES AND THE WAY WE ACTED IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THAT IRAN SHOULD HAVE ATOMIC BOMBS, TOO..??

BURNS

Nope Im not familiar with those points of his. Can you please link to him saying it?

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
grn4me

PostSubject: RE: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

@ Burns, Ron Paul never said it in that manner, what he did said was, the CIA covert operations that have been going on over in the Middle East since the 1950s has cause a hate towards the west and it is "BLOW BACK". If the CIA was not over there doing this 911 would probably never happen, so please don't twist words around. And as far as Iran "SHOULD" have atomic bombs, it probably more of the same twisting of words!!! Please share a video of Ron Paul saying that Iran, "SHOULD" have them????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm

On Thursday I heard that cashin would/ should be Tuesday and a really good rate.I for one really appreciate Okie for sticking his neck all the way out there for the inevitable bashing he is going to get just for saying this. Here and other sites once this makes the rounds. Thank you Okie for being our friend. I believe and I believe in you. Thank God for your gift/blessing. Love yourself and each other...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 pm

@grn4me wrote:
@ Burns, Ron Paul never said it in that manner, what he did said was, the CIA covert operations that have been going on over in the Middle East since the 1950s has cause a hate towards the west and it is "BLOW BACK". If the CIA was not over there doing this 911 would probably never happen, so please don't twist words around. And as far as Iran "SHOULD" have atomic bombs, it probably more of the same twisting of words!!! Please share a video of Ron Paul saying that Iran, "SHOULD" have them????

I hear you brother. I was waiting for him to reply so I could debunk common misconceptions point by point. Its funny how misinformation spreads like wildfire.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
okiegroupie

PostSubject: LOVE YOU OKIE! AND yes YESSSSSSSS RON PAUL 2012!   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm glad OKIE you are for THE BEST MAN THAT CAN MAKE A CHANGE WE CAN TRULY BELIEVE IN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm

@okiegroupie wrote:
I'm glad OKIE you are for THE BEST MAN THAT CAN MAKE A CHANGE WE CAN TRULY BELIEVE IN!

You do realize that Shabibi makes the change right? If it was in Okie's hands, I would think he would have done it a while back. God Bless

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
okiegroupie

PostSubject: DON'T FORGET TO GIVE SOME OF YOUR DINAR PROFITS TO THE RON PAUL CAMPAIGN!   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 pm

RON PAUL

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE SOME OF YOUR DINAR PROFITS TO THE RON PAUL CAMPAIGN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 pm

@okiegroupie wrote:
RON PAUL

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE SOME OF YOUR DINAR PROFITS TO THE RON PAUL CAMPAIGN!

YOU KNOW I WILL. as much as an individual is permitted to give.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Thank you Okie for giving this your all. This is great news...great news all day!!

RV READY!!!! (love that whoever quoted)
READY...........STEADY.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLziusKW4s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brohaps

PostSubject: God bless Okie   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Thank you Bro!

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

OPENMINDED, PLEASE GO TO THE MARK LEVIN SHOW ON 8/31, ABOUT 1/3 TO 1/2 INTO THE PROGRAM, MR LEVIN ADDRESSES THE RON PAUL REMARKS AND POSITIONS.. ON MARK LEVINS WEB PAGE IT IS THE 3RD ONE FROM THE TOP..
THANKS,
BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am

@rick152 wrote:
On Thursday I heard that cashin would/ should be Tuesday and a really good rate.I for one really appreciate Okie for sticking his neck all the way out there for the inevitable bashing he is going to get just for saying this. Here and other sites once this makes the rounds. Thank you Okie for being our friend. I believe and I believe in you. Thank God for your gift/blessing. Love yourself and each other...rick152

hafta admire him for sticking to his guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 am

Openmind - I know Ron Paul made the statement saying "Iran should be allowed nuclear weapons" in the last Republican Debate. I watched it and was a little shocked when he made the statement so matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 am

Ok, please to all out there I'm NOT bashing just clarifying - last Wednesday (Aug 24th) he said the RV had occurred, the next day he said that his intel was basically ahead of the curve - Is this the end of the curve?

Just being cautiously optimistic! Please don't ban me for asking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxerman

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 am

ok so when is our buddy OKIE going to tell us the rate? Seeing now I have read the 368 is banking number on the screens assigned to Iraq not the rate??? OKIE posted he knew the rate so why doesnt he tell us and relieve a lil stress????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 am

@BURNS wrote:
OPENMINDED, PLEASE GO TO THE MARK LEVIN SHOW ON 8/31, ABOUT 1/3 TO 1/2 INTO THE PROGRAM, MR LEVIN ADDRESSES THE RON PAUL REMARKS AND POSITIONS.. ON MARK LEVINS WEB PAGE IT IS THE 3RD ONE FROM THE TOP..
THANKS,
BURNS

Thank you for the link and the post. I downloaded the episode. At about 1:16:30 Mark Levin starts to talk about Dr. Paul.

Nothing was mentioned about Paul wanting Iran to have nukes. Unless I missed it. I listened till the commercial break.

Levin points out several of Dr. Paul's positions which Levin disagrees with:

1.The enemy is not Islam Its not, the enemies are Islamic Fanatics, not mainline Muslims.

2.Our foreign policy is in part responsible for 9-11 If an Afghan were to say that terror attacks of 9-11 (which was Afghanistan's foreign policy in 2001) are responsible for American military presence in Afhganistan, would he be unpatriotic from the Afghan perspective? Or is he calling it for what it is?

3.One of Al-Qaeda's motives to attack us is because we have troops on their holy/sacred land (Saudi Arabia) This was stated by Bin-laden himself and its one of the root causes of rage in that part of the world concerning America.

4.Another motive was our support for the royal family of Saudi Arabia which many in the Arab world sees as corrupt, sacrilegious, and traitors. If we had a government like Saudi Arabia here in America selling out to foreign interests, bankrupting our treasury, bowing to the Chinese, while frustrating the masses by insulting their own culture and diminishing the reputation of America, dont you think people will rise up?...oh wait thats the Tea Party. The difference of course is the Tea Party doesnt want to blow up the foreign powers, they want a return to values and a peaceful restoration of American greatness

Furthermore he goes onto refer to Ron Paul and his supporters as crackpots and the hate America first crowd?
I can assure you that this is not the case. If anything, its the exact opposite. Additionally, he goes on to say that Dr. Paul and his supporters are a small minority yet Dr. Paul consistently wins C=PAC and Straw polls despite obvious media bias against him.

Levin in my opinion is attempting to use the vulnerabilities and emotional sentiments surrounding 9-11 to project a false perception of Ron Paul.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KC1

PostSubject: LAST POST OF THE DAY   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

Okie...YOU SIR are outstanding in ALL that you do. Yes, I have witnessed in all your intel that YES ...IT DID in fact come to pass...later but it did come to pass. That leads me to believe that YOU SIR...are more in the know than most others....because YOUR intel is days more in advance than all the others...I give YOU, BGG, POPPY2, SCOTTI AND ALL YOUR TEAM A 5STAR THUMBS UP! Take care SIR and even if'n this is delayed once again...I am behind your team 1000%...you guys are the best so KEEP BEING the BEST...Take care, Stay Safe and GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 am

@BURNS wrote:
THANKS,
BURNS

Please do reply, I enjoy constructive conversation.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:00 am

I DO ALSO.. I SENT A PM, WHICH I DON'T COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOESN'T COME THRU..

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

@BURNS wrote:
I DO ALSO.. I SENT A PM, WHICH I DON'T COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOESN'T COME THRU..

BURNS

it hasn't come through

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 am

try clicking on my name here and then click contact...it should work...it wont go without a subject either. thx

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am

OPENMINDED, I AM NOT AS ACCOMPLISHED ON THESE COMPUTERS AS YOU ARE.. I AM NOT AS INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENTAL RACE AS THE SENATE RACES, AND I WILL VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE.. THE DEMOCRATS, SOCIALISTS, COMMUNISTS, PROGRESSIVES ARE ALL CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH.. THEY HAVE THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH POLICY TO USE PUBLIC FUNDS TO BUY VOTES TO SUPPORT SOCIAL PROGRAMS.. THERE ARE 23 INCUMBENT DEMOCRAT/SOCIALIST IN THE SENATE RACE, AND THERE ARE 10 INCUMBENT RINO REPUBLICANS SEEKING RE-ELECTION NEXT YEAR IN 2012.. I THINK 12 OR 13 SENATE SEATS WOULD TURN THE MAJORITY IN THE SENATE TO THE REPUBLICANS TO GO WITH THE MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.. A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, WE MISSED PASSING THE CAP, CUT AND BALANCE AMENDMENT BY 1 VOTE, THAT IS HOW CLOSE WE ARE.. THE TEA PARTIES ALL HAVE QUALIFIED CHALLANGERS IN THE WINGS THAT DO NOT PLAN TO BE CAREER POLITICANS.. THEY NEED FINANCIAL HELP TO AVOID THE FRENZY OF RAISING FUNDS, WHICH CRIPPLES THE TRADITIONAL CHALLANGER.. THE TEA PARTY HAS A 501 C4, NOT FOR PROFIT VEHICLE WHICH SHOULD BE TAX FREE TO THE TEA PARTY, ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE LIKE A CHURCH.. I DO NOT EXPECT A TAX DEDUCTION, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT WOULD NOT BE A TAXABLE EVENT FOR THE TEA PARTY.. THAT WAY THE MONEY COULD GO FARTHER..
I AM PROPOSING THAT ANY REPUBLICAN NOMINEE CAN BEAT OBAMA, UNLESS WE SPIN OUT A THIRD PARTY.. THEN WE COULD PASS THE CUT CAP AND BALANCE AMENDMENT THAT PASSED THE HOUSE, REPEAL OBAMACARE, SECURE OUR BORDERS, DEFUND AND MINIMIZE THE EPA, THE ENERGY DEPT, THE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, ETC, THEN GO AFTER THE 17TH AMENDMENT, AND PASS THE FAIR TAX AMENDMENT.. IF THEY PASSED A BASELINE BUDGET OF ZERO OR 1%, THE BUDGET WOULD BALANCE IN A FEW YEARS.. THIS WOULD RETURN SANITY AND THE INFLUENCE OF THE AMERICAN TRADITIONS TO OUR GOVERNMENT.. IT MUST BE DRASTICALLY REDUCED, BECAUSE IT IS OUT OF CONTROL, AND THE TAKERS ARE ABOUT THE SAME AS THE PEOPLE THAT PAY THE BILLS.. THE DEMS CAN BUY THOSE VOTES FOR A PROMISE OF A $10 A MONTH INCREASE OF THEIR GOVERNMENT CHECK, ..

I ADMIRE YOUR VIGOR FOR RON PAUL, BUT I THINK THAT ENERGY SPENT ON THE SENATE WOULD DO MORE GOOD.. SO BE IT..

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:33 am

:|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 am

THE DEMOCRATS STOLE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY TO BUY VOTES IN THE GREAT SOCIETY, AND THE REPUBLICAN PROTESTED WEAKLY AND LET THEM DO IT, SO THEY ARE BOTH RESPONSIBLE.. THE DEFEAT OF 23 INCUMBENT DEMOCRAT/SOCIALIST COULD TURN THE SENATE CONTROL TO THE REPUBLICANS AND ALLOW THE REPEAL OF OBAMACARE, AND MANY , MANY MORE THINGS LIKE BALANCING THE BUDGET.. EVEN 10 OR 12 WOULD PROBABLY DO IT IF THE REPUBLICANS HOLD THEIR INCUMBENT SEAT..

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Okie Oil Man Chat Last Post of the Day 9/3/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: