Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bank Story from JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!

+3
GypZ
Terbo56
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  Empty Bank Story from JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:52 pm

TNT:

JenneferV:  I heard just now from a friend.........they went to buy more currency from a local small bank (probably tier 4) and they said they no longer can sell ANY foreigner currency. I thought that was a good sign....

Buckmaster:  Jenn , lets hope that there is some meaning to that in our favor ..... That would be a great indicator for what we are waiting for

JenneferV:  Yes, buck! She told me that she talked to the teller on Monday about buying Rupiah. The teller said to come in and she would order it. When she went in yesterday to order, the same teller said that they are no longer able to order or sell any foreign currency.

TBirdd:  was it a big-4 bank?

JenneferV:  No, Tbird......small regional bank....but they had been selling prior to yesterday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  Empty Re: Bank Story from JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 pm

I'll put the kibosh to that- I just made a call to the International Currency Exchange, in Orlando, Florida, and low and behold, they are selling and exchanging currencies, but only exchanging from people coming into Orlando,from overseas, or people that are going to go overseas, and selling, if the regular Joe Shmoe from Idaho wants to buy some on a whim- You can call and see for yourselves-1-407-854-0860, OK?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  Empty Re: Bank Story from JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!

Post by GypZ Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  Thank-you-for-ordering-the-crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:22 pm

They are pretty babies, they are, look at those lovable and cuddly, fuzzy kitties! How many starter kits do you have? I'm dead if I order some, just curious!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Dang!!!!! Couldn't this nitwit have at least embellished the story a little bit??  She didn't even speak to her "Personal Wealth Manager"? What are these stories coming to??

Well, I spoke to MY "Personal Wealth Manager" and he wasn't sure about the Rupiah, Dinar or the Dong being available..............course, he's only 12 and he just so happens to also deliver my paper.

Nice fella though..........I will let y'all know if he finds anything out.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 pm

terbo56 wrote:They are pretty babies, they are, look at those lovable and cuddly, fuzzy kitties! How many starter kits do you have? I'm dead if I order some, just curious!

I could probably help out, I have 16 of the little critters! We live on a farm and have lot's of room for them so it's not as bad as it sounds, Himalayans mostly but some Abyssinians as well.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:16 pm

It's true, I was in the small branch at the local supermarket today and when I asked about foreign currency exchange they looked at me like I was drunk ... well maybe that was the bottle of vodka under my arm.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:01 pm

KEVIND53!! omg Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  3508649203 Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  3508649203 Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:53 pm

After I opened a account at WF a few years ago, I decided to ask about the Great Dinar Exchange, the guy told me they do not deal in currency from a communist country.  His take on.  They kept my account open and did not seem too receptive on giving them info on listening to tnt tony's  broadcasts.  Luckly I did not get thrown out of the bank.  It is hype time, big time, at this time of the year.  Do not worry the ptb will allow all of the dinar holders to CE for the holidays.   LMAO.   LOL.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Mighty oak stay happy , thats the way GOD WANTS YOU AND BE READY !!! 
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:08 pm

I guarantee you at least one pooroo will intimate that they will RV before black Friday in order to stimulate the economy. Then the very merry Christmas poop will begin, shortly followed by the beginning of the years is the best time for an RV crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865  Bank Story from  JenneferV from TNT sees a good sign!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I guarantee you at least one pooroo will intimate that they will RV before black Friday in order to stimulate the economy. Then the very merry Christmas poop will begin, shortly followed by the beginning of the years is the best time for an RV crap.

GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum