Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?

Go down

Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?  Empty Just some ramblings, Iraq taking back Dinar?

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:03 am

Just some thoughts, I have exactly nothing supporting this except opinion and not dead set one way or the other with that!

I have often wondered if Iraq will even allow all the Dinar they exported to return to the country, I have doubts that they will for several reasons. Now something else has come up that has me wondering even more, recently it became apparent that the selling price of Dinar by holders has fallen sharply and seems to be around $750 person to person and even dealer buy backs are down considerably. In any event Dealers can pick up a substantial amount of Dinar for well below the official exchange rate, if they can get it that cheap and can get Iraq to allow it back into the country then why do they make it so difficult to sell back to them? Most dealers will not even take back Dinar unless it is from a former customer and they don't make any efforts to do it even then! Why are the dealers not buying up every Dinar they can get for these prices and exchanging them for the current higher rate? Not profitable yet? Maybe, I have no way of knowing but it sure looks like a pretty good spread to me! Could it be that the dealers know full well Iraq will not allow it to return? I suppose they may just need it for inventory but with the drop in sales and flood of sell-outs is that really the case? Again I have no answer for any of these questions but I thought it might be just something to think about.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum