Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Fantasy from TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Fantasy from TNT

Go down

Fantasy from TNT Empty Fantasy from TNT

Post by Ssmith on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 am

Hitdoc:   Someone said that Rayren said he got a call and said that ((Private Exchanges start today))...i thought they had started a long time ago.....Am I wrong or whats up....

Bodyman:  HITDOC...IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY DID TAKE PLACE BEFORE AND THEN STOPPED AND THEN TESTS WERE DONE WITH A FEW EXCHANGES BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT AS BEFORE...

SO IF THEY START AGAIN NOW IT SHOULD BE MEANINGFUL....BUT THAT IS JUST MY TAKE MY FRIEND Smile

OKRocks:  Well since we have not gotten a tweet about no call I am thinking we are waiting for something good  (rumor has it Tony was too hung over from his trip to Vegas to do a call.  But that didn't stop Tony from sending two tweets promising to do a call later in the day.  He has to keep everyone hanging while he sits back & laughs at them!)

[LAS] MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2015 Issuing higher banknote prelude to cancel zeros in Iraqi currency, CBI 7:12 AM ADMIN Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) stressed that issuing the 50.000 dinar banknote is "a prelude to cancel zeros from the Iraqi currency and minimize the demand of the dollar".   

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2015/11/issuing-higher-banknote-prelude-to.html

ABADIS TWEET 11/16/2015      Haider Al-Abadi

I wish to extend to you at this historic moment, moments of reform and combating terrorism, triumphs generated by our officer in the front and the restoration of the dignity of the state, to assure: we started our approaches for reform of our conviction Well-established that the comprehensive reform and radical and at the base of the state of the national civil state institutions is a way of stability and development and reconstruction, justice and the restoration of the structure of the state of his health association, the forces of evil, terrorism, corruption, those forces That has been reluctant and hindered the functions of the reform of being hit in the heart of its own, privileges, most notably the quota system and structure of corruption which two of the body of the United State.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153732728688633

Elmerf123456:
  This is an absolute and great message everyone should read this slowly a few times and read between the lines the reforms are not just about laws but it's also about monetary reform it's about everything it's about what we all have been waiting for I am very excited and very happy for Iraq
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fantasy from TNT Empty Re: Fantasy from TNT

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:56 am

'Lucy in the Sky with diamonds'- [With marmalade dreams, and marshmallow pie}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Elmerf123456: This is an absolute and great message everyone should read this slowly a few times and read between the lines the reforms are not just about laws but it's also about monetary reform

Wow, what insight, who would have guessed that the reforms might be about reform ....

Fantasy from TNT 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fantasy from TNT 2805820865  Fantasy from TNT 2805820865  Fantasy from TNT 2805820865  Fantasy from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:47 pm

I guess the 'proverbial apple' doesn't fall far from the tree-His mother must be proud-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum