Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SEP 3 - 3:30PM CST - OKIE/BEAR Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: SEP 3 - 3:30PM CST - OKIE/BEAR Chat   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 pm

3:34 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SORRY FOR THE HIT AND RUN POST--I HAVE HAD ELECTRICAL INTERRUPTION AND HOPE IT IS NOW FIXED. SURE HOPE MY POST GOT ON BEFORE ALL INTERNET SERVICE WENT DOWN

3:34 PM [.Sambo] OKIE HERE IS A SQUIRREL POWERED GENERATOR FOR YOUR COMPUTER

3:35 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WHEN IT IS OVER 105 DEGREES JUST A SLIGHT POWER INTERRUPTION MAKES YOU SWEET MORE THAN WAITING ON THE DINAR---HA HA

3:35 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SWEAT

3:36 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] RECKON THE PARLIAMENT IS READING THE COWBOY SITE THEY REFER TO THIS SITE AS BEING?????

3:37 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GLAD MY POST MADE IT ON BEFORE POWER OUTAGE--AS IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT POST OF MY LIFE

3:37 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] EAGLE--I HAVE HEARD THE SAME THING AND I AM NOT SURE--I AWAIT THE RATE THAT IS NOW ALL OVER THE PLACE

3:38 PM [bear5642] hello everyone

3:38 PM [ ] OKIE, Were the mandates Iraq met yesterday for UN stipulations necessary for the RV?
3:39 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] -----CORRECTO

3:39 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TOO MANY TO RESPOND TO PERSONALLY BUT MY BEST AND HELLO TO ALL ON THIS SITE

3:46 PM [bear5642] IT IS ALL GREAT RIGHT NOW [bear5642] OKIE REMEMBER THE RATE I TOLD YOU ABOUT?
3:46 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WE SHOULD KNOW THE RATE SHORTLY OR OVER THE WEEKEND
3:48 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--NOT SPECIFICALLY----I HAVE HEARD A HUNDRED DIFFERENT RATES OVER THE PAST 5 DAYS

3:48 PM [bear5642] IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A LITTLE OVER 3.68

3:48 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--I HAVE HEARD SOME STATING MUCH OVER THAT AMOUNT----AT THIS TIME WHO IS RIGHT???----ONLY TIME WILL TELL

3:54 PM [bear5642] OKIE MY CONTACT IS SCHEDULED TO DO HIS THING TUESDAY AS WE TALKED ABOUT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON TARGET AND WAS TOLD THE LATEST WOULD BE THURSDAY

3:54 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--THAT CERTAINLY IS IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY

3:54 PM [bear5642] QUOTE UN-QUOTE "THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AROUND $3.67"

3:53 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TODAYS POST SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOU. THE ACTIVATION PROCESS IS BEING INITIATED. NOW THAT WITHIN ITSELF SHOULD TELL YOU WHERE WE STAND AT THIS MOMENT

3:54 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE WERE MANY SPECIFIC ITEMS ON THE AGENDA OF THE UST AND THE FED RESERVE THAT HAD TO BE CORRELATED AND IT IS BEING DONE PRESENTLY--YOU ARE NOT TO BE PRIVIED TO THE SPECIFICS AS THAT IS A SECURE MATTER THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT

3:55 PM [bear5642] WE KNEW EXACTLY WHEN IRAQ DECIDED TO DO THIS AND FROM THAT POINT ONWARD IT HAS BEEN A WELL DETAILED PROCESS.

3:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IF YOU SAY SO BEAR--

3:56 PM [bear5642] I DONT THINK SO BUT IT COULD IRAQ HAS THE BALL NOW

3:56 PM [bear5642] OKIE HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY WE HUNKERED DOWN OVER HERE IN NEW ORLEANS

3:56 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO OR CONTROL---IT IS SITTING IN THE UST AND FED RESERVE PRESENTLY

3:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--NO RAIN IN OKLA YET
3:57 PM [bear5642] IM SENDING IT YOUR WAY
3:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DOGGIE--SOUNDS AT THIS MOMENT LIKE THAT IS MORE THAN POSSIBLE
3:59 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WE SHOULD SEE/HEAR ABOUT IT THIS WEEKEND

3:59 PM [CSRADAVE] I just hired an attorney to file for Chapter 13, will be filing in court on the 15th, what’s my chances of withdrawing prior to then? please
4:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DAVE--PERSONAL DECISION--I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY

4:00 PM OKIE OIL MAN ....[oculaw] I heard this today. My good friend and neighbor received a call from a Forex professional in Florida. The forex pro related that Obama signed an exec order approving the RV to be released when Forex opens tomorrow, around 5pm EST. Can you confirm??
4:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OCULAW--CAN NOT CONFIRM

4:00 PM [bear5642] OKIE REMEMBER MY CONTACT WILL LET ME KNOW WHEN HE IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE THE US DOLLAR FOR HIS BUYING AND SELLING IN IRAQ

4:01 PM [xscash] Why does the Fed have any say in this RV? Is O:s speech going to cover this event.

4:01 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] YEAH BEAR--THANKS FOR JOGGING MY CONFUSED MEMORY---I AM SUFFERING FROM BRAIN DRAIN
4:02 PM [bear5642] I KNOW MY FREIND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE A GREAT TEAM HELPING YOU AND WE JUST GOT PUT UNDER ANOTHER TORNADO WATCH IT IS GETTING BAD OVER HERE

4:02 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS THINK ABOUT THIS-------YOUR EXPECTING ANSWERS FOR FUTURE EVENTS---WHO IS ABLE TO PROJECT EVEN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW MUCH LESS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE---I AM NOT A FORTUNE TELLER

4:02 PM [kissabella] .....OKIE OIL MAN ...[lillysun28] hello me and my group of 200 ppl we would like to tell okie thank you for your work we love you and blessing to you!!! god bless

4:03 PM [bear5642] OKIE REMEMBER WHEN AHHBUUD CALLS ME I WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR CELL
4:03 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--AWAITING THE CALL PARTNER
4:04 PM [bear5642] THEY HAVE A MILLION
4:04 PM [bear5642] NAMED AHHBUUD
4:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR I THINK SOMETIMES MY IRAQI CONTACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN----AAHHH-BULL

4:04 PM [Readynow] Okie, does our gov. have anything to gain by holding it up at this point?
4:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] READYNOW--NOW HOW WOULD I KNOW WHAT THEIR AGENDA IS??

4:05 PM [bear5642] I ONLY HEARD THAT THE DONG WOULD RV 2 WEEKS AFTER THE IQD ABOUT .03
4:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--MY SOURCE REPEATING SIMILAR REPORT
4:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] YES ON TARIFF LAW
4:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NO ROUND TABLE CALL SCHEDULED PRESENTLY
4:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] RAIDER--I DON'T KNOW ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD---I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY MIDDLE NAME UNLESS I TAKE OUT MY DRIVERS LICENCE AND READ IT

4:08 PM [bizguy] Okie what do you think the outside date will be for the manifestation of the RV
4:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BIZGUY--IT IS UPON US--HOPEFULLY CASH IN NEXT WEEK

4:10 PM [SeeDbl] For either Bear or OKIE - how or where will we see this if it happens this weekend...CBI? [SeeDbl] Be safe Bear
4:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SEEDBL--WE HAVE SEVERAL BANKS MONITORING DAY AND NIGHT THEIR SCREENS PRESENTLY

4:11 PM [rdailey4] OKIE, I thought the only one who could stop this now is God? Yet it is in the hands of the UST and who knows what their agenda is
4:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] RDAILEY--WAS THAT A PUT DOWN OR JUST A SMART ALEC REMARK??

4:12 PM [DEnergy] OKIE how are the currencies chosen that go in a "basket" to RV? Just curious......OKIE OIL MAN
4:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DEENERGY--WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE IN YOUR LIFE???

4:12 PM [tubandjo] Okie Thank you for ALL your work. Just want to tell you my husband is going on active duty 9/13 for one year and even though we dont have money now we will, but the most inportant thing we have is our love and memories... God Bless
4:13 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TUBAND JO--BE SAFE AND PRAY

4:13 PM [jkf] OKIE.. what does tariff law pertain to?
4:14 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TARIFF LAW INCREASES AMOUNT OF MONEY TAKEN IN JUST LIKE ALL COUNTRIES

4:14 PM [ally36] Will we see many new and great changes in the USA?
4:15 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ALLY36--THAT IS ON THE HORIZON NOW

4:15 PM [feda] This is why I love this room only the best most current info and no need to keep checking anywhere else.....just awaiting the word....Oh and Love you Okie and Bear
4:15 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BACK AT YOU FEDA----THNX

4:15 PM [barton45] OKIE when you say we should see it/hear about it this weekend...do mean see rate posted or hear about it on the news?
4:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BARTON--BANK SCREENS THAT ARE BEING MONITORED AND REPORTED BACK TO ME

4:16 PM [texman] Ask Okie if he has had enough stupid questions to last a lifetime
4:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TEXMAN--YOU DUMB BUTT---WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? HA HA

4:16 PM [AtM1043] What happens when the US is Debt free... does that make our dollar stronger and metals weakers
4:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ATM--SINCE THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED (US DEBT FREE) IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT EFFECT IT WILL HAVE ON PRECIOUS METALS--THINK ABOUT THIS FIAT (PAPER) MONEY IS MAN'S MONEY------PRECIOUS METALS ARE GOD'S MONEY--NOW--WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER POSSESS???

4:18 PM [cagirl] Question for either: Has anyone heard from Scotti G lately and does his current info line up with yours?? Thank you for all you do for us!
4:19 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I TALKED WITH SCOTT-I THIS MORNING--HIS INTEL PERFECTLY ALIGNED WITH MINE

4:19 PM [texman] Tell Okie I have just been sitting back admiring the patience that he is exhibiting... It is hilarious
4:19 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TEXMAN--YOU KNOW DARN WELL I RAN OUT OF PATIENCE YEARS AGO---

4:19 PM [mimi49] For Okie &Bear: When the RV is released, do you think the nat'l media will cover it? TY so much gentlemen, Ur great....mimi49
4:21 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NO MEDIA COVERAGE OF ANY SCALE--IF MEDIA WOULD LET THE AVERAGE AMERICAN KNOW THAT FOR A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS THEY COULD HAVE BECOME MILLLIONARES------THAT WOULD CAUSE CHAOS AND CIVIL DISCOURSE

4:21 PM [mimiover30] Would you ask Okie if he has heard from Poppy2 and he he feeling ok? Such a sweet man
4:21 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] POPPY ON HIS WAY TO CASH OUT DESTINATION THE LAST I HEARD

4:20 PM [lsugirl] bear: yall getting hammered. it comes and goes 70 miles west of you. stalled about 50 miles south of new iberia
4:22 PM [bear5642] LSUGIRL IT HAS BEEN NON STOP

4:22 PM [bear5642] OKIE I RECOUNTED ALL OF MY DINARS LAST NIGHT SWEET

4:22 PM [crafter] Tell Okie to take a break--he has heard most of these question EACH day
4:23 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] YOUR RIGHT--THAT WAS A REPEAT--YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN READING---I AM THRU REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER

4:24 PM [bear5642] OKIE HOW ABOUT WE GIVE THEM A SPIRIT SLAP

4:23 PM [heydude] please ask okie if iho the money the usa gets off the rv if it will be used for debit or unsubstanical other
4:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DUDE--WHO KNOWS--THE GOV LOVES TO SPEND MONEY

4:24 PM [bear5642] SPIRIT OF SLAP LOL

4:24 PM [MoMule] Hey Okie, thank you so much from the people at The GWB RV Group Skype room. We have been with you what seems like forever. THANKS A BUNCH
4:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MOMULE--TELL GW--OKIE SAID HI--HE KNOWS ME
4:25 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MOMULE--TELL GW THAT BACK SEAT OR ANGLER SAYS HI

4:25 PM [bear5642] LSUGIRL JUST PRAY WE DONT LOOSE POWER

4:25 PM [bear5642] POWERFULP YES AND GO SAINTS
4:26 PM [bear5642] YOU ALL COULD SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FO US HERE IN SOUTH LOUISIANA

4:26 PM [dannylee] Okie at the cash out time is it better to dump all if it is a manage float?
4:26 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--PERSONAL DECISION--DECIDE ON INITAL RATE AS TO WHETHER YOU WANT TO GAMBLE ANY FURTHER OR TAKE A SURE THING
4:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DAN--I HAVE HEARD TOO MANY RATES TO EVEN REPEAT----

4:26 PM [eleanor] I know most peeps in here will probably disappear post RV but the network you’ve started here could be used to a great advantage to straighten out this planet. Do you already have future plans?
4:27 PM [bear5642] WILL BE HERE AFTER THE RV HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE

4:27 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS SITE WILL BE MAINTAINED FOR AT LEAST AWHILE AFTER THE R/V TO HELP THOSE LESS EDUCATED AND EXPERIENCED AND TO OFFER ALTERNATIVES AS FAR AS INVESTMENT'S ARE CONCERNED

4:29 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] CHRIS--THEN YOU HAVE BEEN LABORING UNDER A MIS APREHENSION

4:29 PM [bear5642] OKIE I GOT YOUR BACK AFTER LET DO THIS TOGETHER I KINDA LIKE THIS FAMILY IN OKIES; HOUSE
4:29 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] GO BEAR-----SIC-EM

4:30 PM [mickbeme] Okie is there still the possible that the rate will still go up like what was stated. after one week, then 60 days?
4:30 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MICKBEME--THE INITIAL RATE WILL BE THE ANSWER TO THAT
4:31 PM [mickbeme] Thank you Sir, much appreciated.

4:30 PM [owillieo] I would like to tell Okie I newsntel great ,was in marines 66-67 in Vietnam worked on F-4s on the ejection seat@pressurayion system
4:31 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OWILLIEO--YOU MAY HAVE WORKED ON THE ONE I EJECTED FROM WHEN A SAM TOOK OFF MY LEFT WING OVER CAMBODIA

4:31 PM [AtM1043] bear congrats on the big win yesterday but watch out for my AGs
4:32 PM [bear5642] I HERE YOU ISLANDGIRL71 GOT A CONCERN FOR THEM TIGERS

4:31 PM [SWFloridaGuru] Hey Okie. If Poppy2 is cashin out why the heck are you here with us? I sure wouldn't be.
4:32 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] POPPY IS PRE-EMPTIVELY DOING WHAT YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER

4:33 PM [bear5642] OKIE I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY BUSINESS AND I KNOW YOU HAVE AS WELL
4:33 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] YES BEAR--HANDLED PERSONAL BUSINESS LAST MONDAY

4:33 PM OKIE OIL MAN ...[BlueGold] did you get to watch Dick Chaney on the Jay Leno show last night?
4:33 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BLUEGOLD-NO

4:33 PM [dessybug] Okie I heard that once the rate is released Shab could only change rate every 90 days if he wanted.. Is there any truth to this? Ty
4:34 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DESSYBUG--WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS THE ERM (EXCHANGE RATE MECHANISM) THAT IS A STIPULATION FROM THE IMF THAT ANY RECOGNIZABLE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY CAN ONLY FLUXUATE 2 1/2 % EVERY 90 DAYS
4:35 PM [bear5642] OKIE THATS AFFIRMATIVE ON RATE CHANGES I TELL YOU THIS COWBOY KNOWS HIS STUFF

4:35 PM [Gwaithfoed3] OKIE every large bank I spoke with said they will not cash in. Do you think that will change after the RV?
4:35 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] GWAITHFOED3--BE ASSURED OF THAT

4:35 PM [bear5642] OKIE THATS AFFIRMATIVE ON RATE CHANGES I TELL YOU THIS COWBOY KNOWS HIS STUFF

4:36 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--I HAVE STUDIED THIS FOR 8 YEARS NOW-----(THATS 56 DOG YEARS)
4:37 PM [bear5642] YOU AINT NO DOG IN MY BOOK YOU ARE A "SERVANT OF THE LORD AND A MAN OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY"
4:37 PM [bear5642] IM IN THIS 7 1/2 YRS

4:36 PM [bigdoggie] Tell Okie my partner is going to Iraq tomorrow and Iran and Kw he will let us know whats up soon he has several billion dinars and wants to go and find out for himself wish I could go do to wedding can't.
4:37 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DOG--GOOD LUCK OF GETTING OUT OF COUNTRY WITH THE CASH--THATS THE MOST FRIGHTENING SCENARIO I HAVE READ TODAY
4:39 PM [bear5642] BIGDOGGIE HE BETTER BE VERY CAREFUL THAT IS DANGEROUS

4:38 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WISH I HAD STUDIED MY BIBLE WITH THE DEPTH I HAVE STUDIED IRAQ AND THE GEO-POLITICAL SYSTEM AND THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM
4:40 PM [bear5642] AFTER TALKING WITH YOU OKIE I CAN TELL YOU KNOW THE WORD OF GOD
4:40 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--I AM LEARNING AND TRYING TO LIVE BY MY FATHERS WORD EVERYDAY---SOMETIMES IT'S HARD---BUT I KNOW IT IS BEST

4:38 PM [Gwaithfoed3] OKIE with everything that Iraq needs to do to get this rv done, do you see them getting any extensions?
4:39 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] GWAITHFOED--THEY CAN'T CLOSE THE BARN DOOR----THE MULE HAS ALREADY LEFT

4:41 PM [bear5642] WELL ITS GETTING BAD OUT

4:40 PM [mondeogolf] Okie you posted the other day it is now a recognized currency and tradable now so if that is the case can it now only fluctuate 2%
4:41 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MONDEOGOLF--THAT DEPENDS ON WHETHER IT IS A MANAGED FLOAT--FIXED RATE OR A VARIABLE FLUXUATION---THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN

4:41 PM [northrim] Okie what the best way to travel on a flight with dinar from high north
4:42 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NORTHRIM--IN A PLANE

4:42 PM [bear5642] IT IS GETTING REALLY BAD OUTSIDE AND I HAVE TO GO TAKE CARE OF SOME THINGS ABOUT TO LOOSE POWER LIGHTS ARE NOW FLASHING PLEASE SAY A PRAYER GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOU TOO OKIE
4:43 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD LUCK BEAR---YOUR IN ALL (ALL) OUR PRAYERS---THNX FOR YOUR ENDURANCE AND EXPERTISE

4:43 PM [Bellavon] I heard our U.S. government had invested a huge amount of money in IQD. Is this information true?
4:43 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BELLAVON---SORT OF--WE RETAINED MUCH OF INITIAL PRINTING

4:44 PM [drizz] When do you the currency traders will change their rates to the RV rate?
4:45 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DRIZZ--AFTER A SHORT SETTLEING DOWN PERIOD--INITALLY THE FOREX WILL WAIT FOR TRADING DUE TO THE FLUXUATION

4:45 PM [BRZEE] Can we collectively take a moment to say a prayer for bears safety and all those involved with this hurricane? Ty

4:45 PM [ally36] Okie when www.shepardschapel is a repeat you can also view new show on http://wwitv.com/tv_chan ••• 5203.htm just type in Shepards Chapel and click on search
4:46 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ALLY--I AM A FRIEND OF SHEPHARD CHAPEL IN GRAVETTE ARK AND KNOW PASTOR ARNOLD MURRAY --HE TEACHES LINE BY LINE AND VERSE BY VERSE--I HAVE HIS ENTIRE BIBLE TEACHING ON TAPES
4:47 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ARNOLD MURRAY IS AN OLE X-MARINE
4:48 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I KNEW ARNOLD WHEN HIS HAIR WAS BROWN AND NOT WHITE LIKE IT IS NOW-------BOY----THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO

4:47 PM [drizz] I'm not talking about Forex - I'm wondering when Dinar Banker and all the currency traders will change their rates? Thanks
4:48 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DRIZZ--CALL THEM AND ASK

4:51 PM [ericjpilot] Okie, have you looked at the Cirrus personal jet as compared to the SR22T?
4:52 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ERIC--WON'T BE AVAILABLE TILL 2012--HAS NOT RECEIVED FAA CERTIFICATION YET

4:51 PM [dclawson] Okie, Are you expecting a rate higher than $3.68? That is enough but just wondering if expectation is higher now?
4:52 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LAWSON--I HAVE HEARD HIGHER BUT AM UNAWARE OF EXACT AMOUNT AT THIS TIME---THE RATE IS LIKE THE WEATHER---IT KEEP'S CHANGING

4:53 PM [bowie] Okie Oil Man What you are saying to me is be confident this is over this week? I thank you for that confidence.
4:53 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BOWIE--FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSE THAT IS THE WAY IT PRESENTLY APPEARS

4:53 PM [diamonddust] Okie - I know there was some concern about flying with dinar in hand - Did that include within State too - we should not carry over 10K? TY for your patience
4:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DIAMOND DUST--EXCELLENT QUESTION---1 THAT I ASKED TSA AGENT YESTERDAY---YES IT IS PERMISSABLE TO AIR TRAVEL WITH DINAR WITH THIS STIPULATION---THAT YOU ASK FOR A PRIVATE SCREENING AND SHOW AND TELL THE AGENT WHAT YOU HAVE AND ALSO THAT YOU ARE TRAVELING ON A DOMESTIC FLIGHT AND NOT LEAVING THE USA WITH THOSE FUNDS

4:54 PM [Gwaithfoed3] OKIE can Iraq still RV without everything being read and placed in the Iraqi Gazette?

4:55 PM [RoseRedTyler] Does the UST set the rate for USA or are they obligated to use international rate published?
4:56 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] UST HAS TO RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL RATE AND ADHERE TO THAT RATE---LESS SPREAD IF ANY AT BANKS

4:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR TODAY THAT I FEEL LIKE---GOOD LUCK--GOD BLESS AND GODSPEED THE R/V

5:01 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SEP 3 - 3:30PM CST - OKIE/BEAR Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-