Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing

+2
GypZ
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing Empty NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:47 am

NOTAGURU --

The way I'm seeing this whole 50K note thing is... The old 25K notes are getting worn thin. To make any decent purchases above $100K IQD folks have to carry a bunch of bills around, and the CBI just wanted to lighten their load. As the new 50K notes are distributed, the banks can swap out two tattered 25k bills for one 50k bill, thus not increasing the total value of Dinars on the streets, while reducing the note count as a whole in country. If/When the 'drop the 3 zeros' event occurs, Im just wondering if its not going to be a stupid simple plan such as:

1) Drop the 3 zeros, a 25,000 note would be considered a 25 Dinar note in the marketplace 10,000 = 10, 5,000 = 5, 1000 = 1, 500 = .50 ect ect

2) Introduce LD's and coins, then retire the HD's (Citizens asked to exchange asap to avoid confusion)

3) Increase rate to "on par with the dollar" 25,000 note = 25 IQD note = $25 USD (roughly)

4) Market increases rate to similar ME countries (the $2-$3 USD - 1 IQD range) and now that 25K note is now worth roughly $50 - $75 USD

I know..I know... not the scenario we all want and wish for...but almost seems the simplest, unless I'm missing something.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing Empty Re: NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:17 am

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor and in Latin lex parsimoniae, which means 'law of parsimony') is a problem-solving principle devised by William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian.
The principle can be interpreted as
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
i ALREADY SEE ZERO'S GONE BY THEM ISSUING THE 50.000 AND STATING THE VALUE IS 46 DOLLORS ...PERIOD..!

Last edited by GypZ on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing Empty Re: NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am

Today is a new day and  had a change of heart..!This Revaluation of currency will come after all why was I questioning what God has told me ..
I REALIZE I WAS LETTING THE NAYSAYERS, AND NEGATIVE ANTICS GET TO MY SPIRIT ...iM BACK !!NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2zpWPMhbiTDFuB0yYG0SXYfYdQgJUMzYUGMNStqAuldovUyyXIw

Last edited by GypZ on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

:shock: couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:39 am

YOU MAKE A GREAT POINT >>>>terbo....They all are hiding !!!

GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 am

GypZ wrote:i ALREADY SEE ZERO'S GONE BY THEM ISSUING THE 50.000 AND STATING THE VALUE IS 46 DOLLORS ...PERIOD..!

And the 25,000 is worth $23 so what does the 50,000 being worth $46 have to do with anything? Why is it any different?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:49 am

whatever you just like to argue>>>???????even when i say THIS DARN THING IS OVER AND WE ALL LOST OUR MONEY????
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:07 pm

shame hemademe Crying or Very sad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:16 pm

GypZ wrote:whatever you just like to argue>>>???????even when i say THIS DARN THING IS OVER AND WE ALL LOST OUR MONEY????

I said what I did in reply to this,

@GypZ wrote:i ALREADY SEE ZERO'S GONE BY THEM ISSUING THE 50.000 AND STATING THE VALUE IS 46 DOLLORS ...PERIOD..!

Now you are saying here and in other posts that you agree this thing is not going to happen after all but you are doing so in a manner that's not clear if you are being serious or sarcastic.

Honestly GypZ I have been only trying to discuss this thing with you but you get into such a tizzy, obviously we did not agree so any discussion was going to be a "point-counter point" type of thing, nothing wrong with that and no reason to get upset. This is a DISCUSSION forum and if everyone simply agreed that the "investment" was real it would not be a discussion forum but just another "delusion support" forum like the others!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:18 pm

BINGO!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:37 am

Surprising that a dose of common sense came from DV, I bet there will be a new member in their silly "Lopster tank" soon!

He is spot-on with his assessment (mostly anyway) because that's not only exactly the way redenomination/Lop/delete zeros works but it's the way it has been done over 60 times in the last 80 or so years and also just happens to be what Iraq has repeatedly described that it intends to do!

Then he goes on to point out the way that holders MIGHT still make some money and what he says about that is not impossible like the "RV" myth which is totally impossible.

HOWEVER, while it may not be technically impossible let's look at a few hurdles that would have to be overcome for this to happen and for holders to at least triple their money, it's not uncommon for some to say "well if they LOP and get back to what it once was we will triple our money anyway so it's still a decent investment -but is it?

Let's assume Iraq does a tiny "RV" from 1166 to 1000 even just prior to the LOP in order to simplify things, this is almost expected but is so small as to be almost insignificant and wouldn't even make a dent in the exchange fees never mind a profit.

1 - After the LOP the rate would have to climb 300% to get from $1 to $3 but the biggest rate increase in history was a bit over 1/10 of that 30% (China) and this occurred over a period of time, not all at once like the gurus like to claim. This was considered a phenomenal increase but for the scenario above to play out would mean Iraq would have to do ten times that, still not "impossible" however.

2. -Since a steady increase would be glaringly obvious, and even small increases must be kept closely guarded secrets to avoid speculation, it would necessarily have to be dragged out for a period of time so long that the rate of return would not attract hordes of investors that would drain their reserves so this increase of 300% would take MANY years.

3. Holders (the vast majority anyway) have already paid a high premium for their Dinar in the form of spreads and fees when they bought their Dinars so that would eat up a significant portion of their holdings before the rate increase even reached the break even point. Even if a holder got "a deal" on their Dinar and had only an amount equal to the exchange rate they can only sell through the dealers who would again charge a huge fee for doing so, ADD TO THAT the fact that before that can even happen the old currency everyone is holding now would have to be swapped out for the new to hold onto while awaiting the rate increase. Again this can only be done through the dealers who again will charge yet another fee!

4. Will Iraq even allow foreigners to exchange? Good question because according to their currency laws they clearly say the currency is for use only inside Iraq and can very likely deny re-entry if they so choose, they have done this once before in the Saddam era but the principle is still the same.

That's a lot to consider even if that staggering, by all historical accounts, 300% increase would even be attempted so it appears that any profits are going to be severely diluted by spreads and fees, will take years to realize and have a significant risk of being shut out completely by Iraq! So while it is "possible" the real return potential vs the high risks paint a pretty bleak picture!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:22 am

Hey dwm007.  Your explanation seems very credible.  From my point of view, if this goes down the way you explain and all the dinar holders get virtually no return for their investment, it means that the United States Treasury is complicit in this as a "scam" on the people who were expecting and large return on their investment.
All the dealers are supposed to be registered with the United States Treasury and if they knew, or whoever was in charge of this, is a criminal and will be dealt with as such.  They would be worse than the so called gurus who have no clue of just an agenda in the MLM of the Iraqi Dinar.  Will definitely keep the lawyers and court system going.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:34 am

mightyoak wrote:Hey dwm007. 
All the dealers are supposed to be registered with the United States Treasury and if they knew, or whoever was in charge of this, is a criminal and will be dealt with as such.  They would be worse than the so called gurus who have no clue of just an agenda in the MLM of the Iraqi Dinar.  Will definitely keep the lawyers and court system going.

The U.S. Government is not complicit in anything regarding this so called investment and that "registration" is nothing more than a money service registration that keeps track to prevent money laundering and other criminal activities, it has absolutely nothing to do with investment and lends absolutely no credibility at all to the dealers! Nor does it implicate the Government as being any part of this so-called "investment! Basically all it means is that anyone who exchanges $1000 or more per person per day must keep records of these transactions, it means NOTHING to investors but Dealers and gurus try and make people think it makes them legitimate and have Governmental approval, it does NOT mean any sort of approval at all and all it does is assure they keep records for the Government for tax purposes, etc!

Forget the guru spew you have been told and read it here straight from the horse's mouth,

https://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/definitions/msb.html

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:04 am

They said WE could 'INVEST' in Iraq, and we did,We bought their 'crap wrap', and they got our money- There's our INVESTMENT, OK? NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing 1656125192 Twisted Evil Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:17 am

terbo56 wrote:They said WE could 'INVEST' in Iraq, and we did,We bought their 'crap wrap', and they got our money- There's our INVESTMENT, OK? NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing 1656125192 Twisted Evil Mad

Any investment that "They" referred to was business investment inside Iraq by corporations, nothing is even remotely connected to individuals buying buying Dinar and sticking it under their beds to await a magical and mythical event. The Government had absolutely NOTHING to do with people buying Dinar with the exception that they didn't specifically make it ILLEGAL, why would they have it's legal to buy and own any other currency unless the country is under sanctions specifically forbidding it?

I can hardly believe that the other poster dredged up that old "But they are Government licensed" nonsense after all that has been said explaining why that joke piece of paper Money Service License is just that, a joke as far as "investors" are concerned

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:25 am

You are exactly right, this whole thing is getting to be more of a joke than 'O' being in office- Like I mentioned earlier, the first of the year is the limit for me, and I'm going to sell for what ever I can get-I want 'off' this 'cattle train'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:34 am

terbo56 wrote: this whole thing is getting to be more of a joke than 'O' being in office-

Naw, NOTHING else is that big of a joke!!!!

If you do want to sell you may not want to wait much longer since the "normal" selling price has apparently dropped to about $750 per million as evidenced by the most recent offers for sale I have seen. A recent Ebay sale went for $640 for a million circulated notes so the panic is starting already and I expect this new 50,000 note is only going to accelerate that as people come to the realization of what it really means.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:36 am

mightyoak wrote:Hey dwm007.  Your explanation seems very credible.  From my point of view, if this goes down the way you explain and all the dinar holders get virtually no return for their investment, it means that the United States Treasury is complicit in this as a "scam" on the people who were expecting and large return on their investment.

A money services business (MSB) is a legal term used by financial regulators to describe businesses that transmit or convert money. The definition was created to encompass more than just banks which normally provide these services to include non-bank financial institutions.

An MSB has specific meanings in different jurisdictions, but generally includes any business that transmits money or representatives of money, provides foreign currency exchange such as Bureau de changes, or cashes cheques or other money related instruments. It is often used in the context of Anti Money Laundering (AML) legislation and rules.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_services_business
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:37 am

I have less than 400,000 dinar, so whatever I get, I'll have to take it-Had I known alot earlier when a friend of mine told me about it, I wouldn't have done it anyway, and I'll sure as hell know better than to do it again, that's for damn sure- Cripes, back when I got involved in it, it was all a buzz, and growing fad that everybody just HAD to get into- I've had it busted off before, but not that bad-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 am

I know a guy who has in excess of 15,000,000 and can't even afford a decent car to drive! The sad fact is he is not alone and MANY,MANY others are in even worse shape than that.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 am

At $1,000 dollars roughly per million back then, he could have bought a decent car- Nobody can drive dinar, unless it's up their ..........I wonder, on average, just how many people bought dinar, and how many sold it back?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:09 am

terbo56 wrote:..I wonder, on average, just how many people bought dinar, and how many sold it back?

Too many and not enough!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:10 am

I saw that coming, I should have known better-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:30 am

All joking aside it was a good question and I wish I knew a real answer to that. A better question right now might be how many are trying to sell as opposed to those who are still buying, and hard as it is to believe at this point a lot of people are still buying!

However Ebay offerings are way up with some going for very low prices and some not selling at all, but then some go for higher prices than a couple of years ago for whatever the reason, prices are all over the place! That one I mentioned earlier was a bid sale and went for about $640 +shipping while Buy-It-Now prices seem to be holding around $1000 but sales are slow, then there is the occasional $1200+ per million sale even now, figure that out????????

Anyway the average price is way down to what it was only a year ago and seems to be hovering at that $750 figure for now and Ebay listings are way up so people do want to sell in greater numbers than just a short while back.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

All that responded to my questions, Thank you very Much.  Try not to think about how this will ever turn out.  Grand children will have it to play with, LOL.  I do agree with some of the guru's that it will go to .10, ten cents?, seems more realistic.  Tony says we will be surprised at the price, well .10 or .25 is a lot more than we have now.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:41 pm

mightyoak wrote:All that responded to my questions, Thank you very Much.  Try not to think about how this will ever turn out.  Grand children will have it to play with, LOL.  I do agree with some of the guru's that it will go to .10, ten cents?, seems more realistic.  Tony says we will be surprised at the price, well .10 or .25 is a lot more than we have now.

Can you explain how it can get to .10 with Iraq's physical money supply being over 40 Trillion Dinars and growing? At .10 that would give them 4 TRILLION Dollars worth of physical currency while here in the U.S.A. we have only 1.34 Trillion physical in existence! Does it even seem remotely possible that a small war torn third world country like Iraq that can't even keep the electricity on 24 hours a day (where they even have it!) can have more than 3 times as much money as the USA?

The bottom line is that it can never happen, period! Not soon or a few years from now, it's simply economically and mathematically impossible no matter which guru has lied to you by saying otherwise.

QUOTE,
[Tony says we will be surprised at the price, well .10 or .25 is a lot more than we have now]

TONY says??????? Are you joking about that? SURELY you don't take anything Tony says seriously do you??????? Tony is a well known lying convicted fraud and nothing more than a bad joke that is scheduled to be sentenced to prison in less than two weeks, TONY says???????

Surely you jest?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:33 pm

NOTAGURU from DV-explains the way he sees the whole 50K note thing Il_340x270.517588630_h36l
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum