Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frustration with Iraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frustration with Iraq

Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:48 pm

I keep seeing posts from people who are obviously upset and frustrated with events in Iraq, from simple frustration to seething anger directed at Iraqi leadership because of indecision, squabbling, constant delays and postponements of impending laws and other legislation, but honestly WHY????? Of course I know why and the reason is these people are frustrated because Iraq hasn't decided to send them millions of Dollars!

Has it occurred to these people that they have been upset all this time over nothing? People this is Iraqi business and it concerns Iraqis, not foreigners who have been scammed by lying scumbags into thinking that if Iraq would just make the right decision we would all be rich!

This is never going to happen and never was going to happen because it is not real! The Iraqis are not debating ANYTHING that will make foreign scam victims a profit, it's all been imaginary from the start dreamed up from the start by scammers, IT NEVER WAS REAL, EVER!


I don't know whether to laugh at or pity these people when I see posts like that, I know some of them have wasted years of their lives and possibly even harmed their heath contending with the pent up frustration and anger at Iraq when the truth is what is going on in Iraq has nothing to with that person who is so worried, it just makes no sense. People rant about Iraqi corruption and have even gone so far as to call for Maliki to be hanged! I have no pity for anyone who would call for someone else to die because of anger toward that other person in the misguided belief that they were responsible for the failure of a stupid scam that never was real to start with!

Maliki nor anyone else in Iraq has held up the "RV" for even one minute because there is no "RV" and never has been, simple economics and math PROVE this beyond any doubt to any intelligent person


I have no pity at all for people who call for the death of another human being because of misdirected greed for a false event that the object of their ire had nothing to do with, these people are just despicable and if they waste precious time from their lives by living in anger and frustration over a fictitious event that can't possibly happen then they are getting exactly what they deserve. I can pity those however that simply rant and rave at the Iraqis and call them stupid for not getting the "RV" done, these people have also wasted a great deal of their lives venting anger and frustration and getting physically upset whenever they see another perceived obstacle to their imaginary dream of wealth.

When I see people ranting at the Iraqis and calling them stupid for dragging their feet on getting something done, something that in all reality they aren't even working on and never have worked toward, I can't help but wonder who the stupid ones really are! Getting all worked up and wasting precious time from one's life with absolutely senseless anger at a people in a foreign country over an IMAGINARY event that was invented by lying scammers is simply absurd, 


THINK ABOUT IT!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:37 am

I think back to all the past hurdles that people fumed at the Iraqis over, passing budgets, chapter 7, etc, that the gurus had convinced them was the final obstacle in the path only to see these goals come and go with no fanfare, just a move on to the next imaginary hurdle! I think back at the posts where people were obviously severally frustrated with their anger and frustration clearly reaching the physical level over these events but look what it got them! We all laughed at Tony's followers for calling and sending Emails to the politicians demanding they "release the RV", we laughed at them for getting angry with these lawmakers and calling them names for not doing something that was not even real all just because of a lying guru, well that was no different at all to people directing their ire at the Iraqis! When all these current hurdles are finally overcome, HCL, etc, it will still be the same and the gurus will simply invent another imaginary goal that must be reached and all the anger, frustration, stomach ulcers and high blood pressure from that misguided frustration and anger will again have been for nothing. Why don't these people look back at how much precious time out of their lives they have absolutely wasted by spending that time being mad and frustrated over something that doesn't even exist?


These people think the Iraqis are debating and unable to come to an agreement on something that is proven to be economically and mathematically impossible, an imaginary event invented by scammers, an event that has never before happened in the history of mankind. They are expecting a small third world war torn country that can't even provide electricity to their entire population, can't settle century old religious disputes, is rampant with bombings, shootings and other acts of sectarian terrorism to somehow just arbitrarily declare themselves to be the richest country in the world by several times over and to send these "investors" thousands of Dollars for every Dollar they have invested, and yet they will call the IRAQIS stupid?????

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:38 pm

I guess I can understand the frustration regarding the dinar, but I simply do not understand why bloggers such as the above, if they truly believe what they say and that this is truly a scam that will not happen, then why are you hear wasting your time and energy? I guess that is what is most troubling to me. Got me I Come hear to read all the comments, good and bad, depending on who makes the post as some of your comments are very entertaining, but I try and maintain an open mind and understand other people opinions, and frustrations with this subject. I hope that anyone who feels the way you do about this subject would find an alternative use for your time rather than waste it continuing to talk about a subject that obviously is never going to happen as you indicate. So I ask the question, if you post to educate these STUPID people (your words not mine) that believe in this RV saga, then in reality what does that make those of you that continue to post or educate a people on a subject that you are certain will never happen? Ponder that and hopefully you will find a better use of your time then to continue posting your frustrations on the subject and ridiculing some folks who want to believe in something whether it be good or bad. They are adults and apparently chose to participate it what you call a scam, but again that is there choice not yours, as it is your choice to not continue to ridicule people for their dreams and desires. God Bless and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:42 pm

I also agree this frustration was not and is not created by the Iraqi people but others who choose to place the blame on them. So I agree with that and understand how you feel, but as the old saying goes, YOU CANT FIX STUPID.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Frustration with Iraq CS0mVfpUYAAuGdj
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:10 pm

QUOTE,,,,
[I guess I can understand the frustration regarding the dinar, but I simply do not understand why bloggers such as the above, if they truly believe what they say and that this is truly a scam that will not happen, then why are you hear wasting your time and energy? I guess that is what is most troubling to me. Got me I Come hear to read all the comments, good and bad, depending on who makes the post as some of your comments are very entertaining, but I try and maintain an open mind and understand other people opinions, and frustrations with this subject. I hope that anyone who feels the way you do about this subject would find an alternative use for your time rather than waste it continuing to talk about a subject that obviously is never going to happen as you indicate. So I ask the question, if you post to educate these STUPID people (your words not mine) that believe in this RV saga, then in reality what does that make those of you that continue to post or educate a people on a subject that you are certain will never happen? Ponder that and hopefully you will find a better use of your time then to continue posting your frustrations on the subject and ridiculing some folks who want to believe in something whether it be good or bad. They are adults and apparently chose to participate it what you call a scam, but again that is there choice not yours, as it is your choice to not continue to ridicule people for their dreams and desires. God Bless and I hope that you have a wonderful day.]






Just the kind of post I was expecting

I have many times stated why I am here, I have seen the damage this scam has done and I know, yes I KNOW, the impossibility of any of it coming to pass. If I can get one single person to see the total fallacy of this so-called "investment", if I can prevent the thieving dealers from collecting even one more Dollar and most of all if anything I can say might help one child not have to do without something that he/she needs because their parents wasted their money on a scam then what I am doing is worthwhile! You obviously refuse to accept the fact this is totally and completely impossible, your right to do so and also eventually your loss but that's your decision to make, People like you will not silence me by asking why I am wasting my time, my time is not wasted as I know for a fact I have steered several people away from this nonsense, I know this because they told me so! Trying to stop this ridiculous scam is anything but stupid or a waste of time, you apparently will not understand that until it finally collapses, and collapse it will!   


Quote

" So I ask the question, if you post to educate these STUPID people (your words not mine) that believe in this RV saga, then in reality what does that make those of you that continue to post or educate a people on a subject that you are certain will never happen? Ponder that and hopefully you will find a better use of your time then to continue posting your frustrations on the subject and ridiculing some folks who want to believe in something whether it be good or bad. They are adults and apparently chose to participate it what you call a scam, but again that is there choice not yours, as it is your choice to not continue to ridicule people for their dreams and desires"


The usual "Ridicule peoples dreams and desires" bad guy response!

Dreams and desires??? If only that's all it was! The reality is that people have suffered untold misery and financial ruin from this idiotic nonsense, people have lost homes and cars and even have committed suicide rather than face what they have done to themselves and their loved ones! But even worse, and my driving force, is the children who have suffered because of these low-life scum conning irresponsible parents into spending grocery money and money for other needs on Dinar while their children have to do without, THAT is the REALITY not some goofy illogical "DREAM",  I have seen this up close and personal so don't you dare hand me that absurd "Dreams and Desire" bullshit!!!!

This most certainly is a scam and eventually you WILL have to face that, it's coming and you can't do a thing to stop it by shutting up people who want the truth to be known. When this happens look back at all your worthless arguments supporting the nonsense and just maybe you  might understand why some of us do what we do!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:30 pm

GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Gypz, since you posted that without commenting on it I have not a clue for whatever it is that your take on it might be. There is nothing there that means "RV" in the context that investors are looking for and clearly the 2012 "Revaluation attempt" that was mentioned was the much discussed at the time project to delete the zeros which they often refer to as a revaluation, indeed that's exactly what it is! However as has been explained a multitude of times in the past deleting the zeros does not increase the value of the current notes, only the new issue currency has the higher value and the old must be traded for the new at the same rate as the increase. Thus with the deletion of three zeros the new becomes worth 1000 times as much while the old retains it's current value and trades at a rate of 1000 old for one new, a value neutral event just as Iraq has repeatedly described and just has been done over 60 times around the world in the last hundred years because that's the only way it can work!


Several things to consider, first even tiny increases in a currency's value are VERY closely guarded secrets, allowing it to be known ahead of time would be economic suicide so very clearly they are not talking about any sort of revaluation that would make speculators rich!


Back a few years ago when they moved a tiny bit from 1170 to 1166 NOT A SINGLE PERSON, GURU OR ANYONE ELSE knew a thing about it and not one single word was mentioned before it happened despite all the so called "intel", for certain Iraq never even hinted at what it was going to do because that's the way these things work!



Contrast that to the zero deletion revaluation, they spend months telling the public their intentions and explaining how it works, which coincidentally is exactly what Iraq did but then they decided to postpone it.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:45 pm

I AM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF STUDY ,THEREFORE I DO NOT WANT TO POST MY PERSONAL OPINION.I HAVE NOT A CONCLUSION .WHO DOES EVERYONES HEAD IS IN A WIND TUNNEL RIGHT NOW SORRY.!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Dwn007 I never said I disagreed with you that this is a Scam, just that voicing your opinion to people who believe otherwise is a waste of valuable time, and creates unnecessary frustration for you who believes this is a scam, and those that choose to believe. Whatever happens to those who hold Dinar or any other currencies is a decision they made and apparently they believed in, and no matter what you and I say to make them aware of this scam is not going to change how they feel, it will only frustrate them with those of us that advise them of the truth.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Slotexe
" Ponder that and hopefully you will find a better use of your time then to continue posting your frustrations on the subject and ridiculing some folks who want to believe in something whether it be good or bad. They are adults and apparently chose to participate it what you call a scam, but again that is there choice not yours, as it is your choice to not continue to ridicule people for their dreams and desires'


Let's say someone is in a serious financial jam and they are told by a friend they need to get some Iraqi Dinar.  Their friend tells them about all these gurus that have conference calls, 'high level' contacts, etc. and to hurry up because it's going to RV any day now.  Hopefully that person will do some research prior to shelling out a wad of cash on something that's an impossibility. 


Sites like this provide a service to those doing research before jumping in.    Look at all the other places on the Internet that do nothing but propagate lies.  Ever try posting a response at Dinar Recaps?  Unless it's more lies about a nonexistent revaluation of IQD or hero worship of a guru....  your post will never see the light of day.

There are a lot of people who bought dinar that have no business doing so for numerous reason.  Many are elderly who were sold under the guise of religion. I've seen posts from people who didn't know why the number '1166' is always talked about, posts asking what would a 25K note be worth if Iraq RV'd at the $3.00 rate, etc.  What in the world is wrong with trying to wake people up before they make a mistake or even after they've became involved.  I know of people who have actually woke up to reality after reading things posted here and sold their currency back.  One of these days it will be to late to do that.  Look at the number of dealers buying back Dinar compared to a couple of years ago.  I don't find doing that to be frustrating at all.  I don't understand why people get upset with both sides being presented.



This was brought over from TNT in late August.  Did you happen to see it?

sully2781
Your post depressed someone I knew. His wife found him in bathtub. He had slit his wrists. Just thought you should know how fragile some people are before you go posting depressing or made up stories.

BTW. She caught him in time. He is a member here. He is in hospital now.


http://www.dinardaily.net/t46639-tnt-member-attempts-suicide
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:40 pm

@Slotexe wrote:Dwn007 I never said I disagreed with you that this is a Scam, just that voicing your opinion to people who believe otherwise is a waste of valuable time, and creates unnecessary frustration for you who believes this is a scam, and those that choose to believe. Whatever happens to those who hold Dinar or any other currencies is a decision they made and apparently they believed in, and no matter what you and I say to make them aware of this scam is not going to change how they feel, it will only frustrate them with those of us that advise them of the truth.


I stopped trying to be PC about this a long time ago, the gurus aren't and being blunt without trying to tippy-toe around an issue seems to be the best way to approach the vile guru spew that has prevailed for so long. Is anything I said wrong? If so point it out and let's discuss it! All I have ever tried to do is bring the lies and misconceptions out in the open and try to start a discussion about it, rather than talk about the issues I bring up I instead usually get asked "then why are you here"? Do you even own Dinar"? "Why do you want to ruin people's Dreams"? Rarely does anyone want to attempt to explain how this impossible event could somehow be possible, good reason for it -they can't so they fall back on insults and attempts to divert the issue.

"Why are you here"? Translates to "Go away and let us continue in our fantasy" whether they realize it or not. They don't have any answers so they want the truth to go away so they don't have to face it.


"Do you even own Dinar"? What's that one got to do with this being a scam? The answer to that should be so obvious I don't understand why they even ask, ok see the above question -same answer.


"Why do you want to ruin people's hopes and dreams"? Of all the responses this is the most ridiculous of all, I might counter by asking "Why would anyone want to believe in a fairytale"? Does it do them any good? There are no "hopes" in this, only totally unrealistic and completely illogical "dreams" that can only end in disappointment -disappointment for some that can be so severe as to be catastrophic!


Finally if there was even an infinitesimal  chance that this could somehow happen then it might be different but there's not a snowball's chance in Hades that any of this could happen, NONE! To think there might be a chance, however small, requires ignoring not only common sense but obvious math and economics so there is no real question except in the minds of those who choose to close their eyes and plug their ears to the truth. I have repeatedly stated why I do what I do and I will not stop until this scam dies or I do, eventually those who continue to ignore the plain truth staring them right in the face will have to come to grips with the facts, it's coming and there's not a damn thing they can do to stop it! The absurdity of what they said and the just plain silly-ness of the whole idea is going to be embarrassingly obvious at that point, where will you be (not anyone in particular, just a figure of speech) in that situation when it happens and it WILL happen!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm

I agree with your scam assessment, but choose to not beat a dead horse in the ground. So we can agree to disagree on that. As for the obvious which will occur, and I agree with you it will, but I choose not to continue to badger people who really don't care what you and I think. People are going to believe what they choose, and who they follow, and there is nothing you or I can say that will change them. But you carry on with the fight and I wish you luck and hope that you might be able to reach at least one person, but truthfully I don't think you can, and won't be by your lack of effort because that is never questioned, but that these people will continue to ignore your comments and categorize you as disgruntled non-dinar owner because that is what they choose to think, and that thought for them is no more untrue that there belief of your comments regarding this scam. Good luck and I hope you can save many from the inevidiable as we know.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 pm

@Slotexe wrote:I agree with your scam assessment, but choose to not beat a dead horse in the ground. So we can agree to disagree on that. As for the obvious which will occur, and I agree with you it will, but I choose not to continue to badger people who really don't care what you and I think. People are going to believe what they choose, and who they follow, and there is nothing you or I can say that will change them. But you carry on with the fight and I wish you luck and hope that you might be able to reach at least one person, but truthfully I don't think you can, and won't be by your lack of effort because that is never questioned, but that these people will continue to ignore your comments and categorize you as disgruntled non-dinar owner because that is what they choose to think, and that thought for them is no more untrue that there belief of your comments regarding this scam. Good luck and I hope you can save many from the inevidiable as we know.


You totally miss the point, I am not "badgering people" nor "beating a dead horse", I am not here for the people who refuse to believe but rather those who have not yet fell for the scam or are undecided! You seem to think that I and others should just shut up and let people make up their own minds but that kind of thinking is what allowed this scam to grow like it did!


You asked why I do this and you also asked why I wanted to destroy people's hopes and dreams or some such variation on that but let me ask YOU a question, why are you so concerned about why I am trying to expose this scam? Why do you "badger" me over it (not that I could care in the least, Lol!)? Go back and look at your replies, keep them coming however let's discusses this thing, and it sure looks like you want me to just shut up and go away, how else am I supposed to take that? Does the truth bother you for some reason? You say you agree it's a scam yet you chided me for deriding people's "hopes and dreams" as you put it, HOPES AND DREAMS???? Greed and delusion would be a better description for the most of the ones who still refuse to see the truth in spite of the obvious!

This is not some silly game, people ARE being harmed seriously so being PC while allowing the gurus to spout their vile BS is not something that concerns me, I will continue to call it like I see it for as long as I can. If people had of had a forum like this one early on to dispute the lies and non-sense of the gurus maybe this thing would not have done the damage it has yet you seem to think we should not point out the fallacies involved???????Why not????

I don't try to get people to sell, there no point in that they could only sell to another "victim" or back to a dealer who would in turn only sell it back into the scam, either way in the end the only thing that changes is the owner's name. Rather I try to get people to see the sheer absurdity of the situation BEFORE becoming involved and by discussing the effects this thing has on people just maybe it will soak in to some, if it doesn't then it's eventually going to be their loss. I couldn't care less about people like that. It's the innocent "collateral" damage victims I am here for and all the badgering, irrelevant questioning, insults or slurs anyone can hurl at me is not going to stop me, hell I learned early on that absolutely nothing can come through that monitor to hurt me and I just laugh at the idiots that try!!!!!!



And BTW, you are dead wrong if you think posts like the first one are useless and beating a dead horse, it get's some folks to look at themselves and often they don't like what they see to the point that it jolts them out of this silly fantasy! I have had more than one tell me that I played a big part in getting them to realize what they were doing to themselves and their families, it just doesn't get any better than that and that's why I refuse to give up! That kind of thing makes the time I spend here worth a great deal, what is the time worth that's spent looking for a way to make a silly fairytale happen, tell me that?


Last edited by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:30 pm

@GypZ wrote:I AM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF STUDY ,THEREFORE I DO NOT WANT TO POST MY PERSONAL OPINION.I HAVE NOT A CONCLUSION .WHO DOES EVERYONES HEAD IS IN A WIND TUNNEL RIGHT NOW SORRY.!


I had missed this post until now but I have to respond to that,

No, EVERYONE'S head most certainly is not in a wind tunnel right now! Only those that seek confirmation that the scam is in fact real while ignoring the truth, those who truly are "in the process of study" will quickly see the real truth but I can GUARANTEE you are not going to find it in any of the gurus sites or those silly guru videos you keep posting!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

I hope you are correct, I really do. Keep up your efforts and maybe you will garner some luck. Like I said earlier if you can save a few that is better than zero, and those who choose not to listen can live by those decisions. BTW I fully understood every point you made, and I now understand that you have complete determination to continue so good for you bad I wish you much success.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Slotexe on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 pm

I am not evening going to respond to your question about why I am badgering you as that is all that is important to you. You find it fine to badger others but take offense when you feel badgered. So you go about your ways and I will choose to ignore you and your posts because I don't listen or talk to anyone that has a one sided mind set, and only believes they are right and everyone else is wrong. You can deny that, but your attitude and position proves that. So Good luck to you and hope you have great upcoming holidays got you and your family.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 182
Join date : 2015-07-26
Age : 62
Location : Las Vegas, NV

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 am

@Slotexe wrote:I am not evening going to respond to your question about why I am badgering you as that is all that is important to you. You find it fine to badger others but take offense when you feel badgered. So you go about your ways and I will choose to ignore you and your posts because I don't listen or talk to anyone that has a one sided mind set, and only believes they are right and everyone else is wrong. You can deny that, but your attitude and position proves that. So Good luck to you and hope you have great upcoming holidays got you and your family.


I think you took that the wrong way, it was a kind of "tongue-in-cheek" question that's why I added the part about "I couldn't care less", and of course I don't care at all one way or the other and in fact someone trying to "badger me" only brings more out into the open. My point by asking that was to show the irrelevancy of the common "why are you here" or "Do you own Dinar" questions that people constantly ask. Plus you have to admit that you did at least slightly deride my post in almost, but not all, of your replies.

No matter however as I took nothing you said as offensive and in fact I am glad you brought all that up as it gave me the chance to explain more about my position and collectively everything that has been said in this topic just may get some people to think and that has been the only goal from the start!

FWIW, I actually did enjoy this conversation with you.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:22 am

well, Everything will come out in Time and nothing lasts forever!! To everyone in this community !I have been on this-A MERRY GO-ROUND ..SOMETIMES NOT SOO MERRY--!l for a long time 12 years...i just want the ride to stop!
sometimes i get dizzy here ..LOL  question..I KNOW I CAN BE FEISTY!- DON'T MEAN TO BE ?THIS IS A HIGHLY EMOTIONAL RIDE ..SORRY !
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:33 am

It is ok Gypz.  These kinds of conversations are good.  It really does give things for people to think about on both sides.  I know I have always learned things by reading these threads.  I would rather people discuss rather than just read.  We don't need to agree.


Thanks to EVERYONE who have been participating on this thread.  Your thoughts and opinions matter.

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35406
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 am

@GypZ wrote:well, Everything will come out in Time and nothing lasts forever!! To everyone in this community !I have been on this-A MERRY GO-ROUND ..SOMETIMES NOT SOO MERRY--!l for a long time 12 years...i just want the ride to stop!
sometimes i get dizzy here ..LOL  question..I KNOW I CAN BE FEISTY!- DON'T MEAN TO BE ?THIS IS A HIGHLY EMOTIONAL RIDE ..SORRY !


Back 12 years ago it was easy to make this thing seem plausible as there was almost no one interested in debunking the nonsense nor any place to do so for those that wanted to. That however has changed and the truth about this thing is now out there for those that seek it but one needs to look in the right places! REAL economic experts who use their real names and have VERIFIABLE financial and educational backgrounds and who are actually licensed to give financial advice are warning people that this thing is and always has been nothing but a get-rich-quick scheme dreamed up by scammers. John Jagerson is one of the most respected financial experts in the field, this man has some major qualifications and few people in the world understands economics and currencies like he does, he has the educational background and TRUE experience to back it up! He has written an excellent book on currency scams, not just Dinar although he covers it thoroughly, that everyone interested in this "investment" needs to read. He does not demean anyone and talks respectfully about the victims of these scams, he explains how currencies and currency investments works in an easy to understand way.

Compare that to unknown gurus who have questionable legal backgrounds never mind any financial qualification! Gurus who go by silly nicknames and are only on the internet where ANYONE can have a website saying just about anything they want and or makes videos doing the same! These people can often come across as knowledgeable but are they or are they just slick talkers? WHO are they, WHAT are their backgrounds? What is in it for them, are they on a Dinar Dealers payroll? What gives them the qualifications to give this kind of advice?

The writers on sites like Forbes or other respected financial media give you their real names and have their financial and educational backgrounds available for everyone to see so who does it make the most sense to listen too?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 pm

YOU ARE RIGHT QUESTION EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE???
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:20 pm

@GypZ wrote:YOU ARE RIGHT QUESTION EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE???


Exactly, question everyone's qualifications and motives -including mine. Some of us say things to get people to think while others say things to get people to BUY, there is a huge difference!


The most important of all is why are they doing this, what is in it for them? Besides the gurus lack of qualifications or financial backgrounds why do they spend all that time and expense (admittedly not a huge expense) to say the things they do? Are they truly concerned with people's financial well being or do they make money when someone buys Dinar?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:38 pm

ALMOST EVERYONE OF THESE GURU MAKES A PRETTY DARN GOOD LIVING OUT OF THIS ..THINK ABOUT THE SMALL FEE FOR EXAMPLE OF 15 DOLLARS A MONTH THEN MULTIPLY THIS BY---15x3oo=4,500 A MONTH THAT'S A SIZABLE INCOME!-------TRY DOUBLING THAT SAY THEY CAN REACH 600 MEMBERS ---WOW THAT IS =9,000 a month ......even afater the cost of the running of the web site i am sure they are living quite GOOD>>>NOT TOO MENTION THE COMISION SELLING YOU DINARS ,DONG ECT...????THINK ABOUT ALL THIS PEOPLE!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:03 pm

@GypZ wrote:ALMOST EVERYONE OF THESE GURU MAKES A PRETTY DARN GOOD LIVING OUT OF THIS ..THINK ABOUT THE SMALL FEE FOR EXAMPLE OF 15 DOLLARS A MONTH THEN MULTIPLY THIS BY---15x3oo=4,500 A MONTH THAT'S A SIZABLE INCOME!-------TRY DOUBLING THAT SAY THEY CAN REACH 600 MEMBERS ---WOW THAT IS =9,000 a month ......even afater the cost of the running of the web site i am sure they are living quite GOOD>>>NOT TOO MENTION THE COMISION SELLING YOU DINARS ,DONG ECT...????THINK ABOUT ALL THIS PEOPLE!

EXACTLY!!!!! And that's why they say the things they do and try so desperately to keep people from seeing the truth! In the beginning the gurus got kick-backs from the dealers and even made some money from ads but the "guru business" itself soon became profitable due to the sheer numbers of people involved and what they were willing to spend money on, silly VIP memberships "for a better rate", etc. There certainly is money to still be made from Dinar but by selling it not buying it!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:36 pm

If they told the truth, they would lose all their income.  In their minds... Better to lie and be a conman/woman than  tell the truth and be moral and honorable.  They are sick minded individuals.


Last edited by Ponee on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35406
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by GypZ on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:43 pm

Well from what i always heard was you should not be in the lying GAME IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT IT! LOL ...MY POINT IS IT IS OBVIOUS THEY STINK AT LYING ...
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Frustration with Iraq Empty Re: Frustration with Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:46 pm

@GypZ wrote:Well from what i always heard was you should not be in the lying GAME IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT IT! LOL ...MY POINT IS IT IS OBVIOUS THEY STINK AT LYING ...


LOL! CLASSIC!!!!!!!!


Can't add anything to that!!!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum