Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan

Go down

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan Empty Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan

Post by Ssmith on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:59 pm

The Latest (from TennWolfMan) (w/a little poetry from rrrr)

I got called by my bank that the dong was fluctuating and they wanted me to know that.

Said they would call me back. I decided to get dressed and go on down to the bank.

She (WM)was very busy and I had to wait in between her other customers. Yes for some of you that think WM have nothing to do except help us all day--they do have a job to do with other customers.  

Now, The dong was still showing "pending" but from time to time the screen would blink and the "pending" would go away. It was then we would try to push thru and exchange.

Let me tell you this because most of you probably have'nt gone thru this.  It was the most stressful thing I have done lately--I am physically and mentally exhausted..  

Several times the screen did not show "pending" but most of the time it did. It was rough for several hours.

I am not supposed to quote the rate but I can tell you it was over a dollar,, even over more that that but I cant say any more  that and yes I did see the screen.

Once while I was waiting on the WM to work with someone else--one of the tellers came over and asked if she could help in some way. I told her no thanks because the WM had told me it wasn’t showing on their screens and they didnt know anything about this at all.

Well I finally had to leave because I had to pick up my son from school. I left knowing the rate was there and that I almost had it but---DRAT -I spent all that nerve racking stressful time trying and failed.  

I was hoping to bring back incredible news but I am sorry to say I failed. 

Ronnie: 
Sounds like success to me. You at least verified to yourself that the rates are there and that this thing is real.

Superhaze57:
  Seeing the rate on the screen that's a win win in my book. No failure what so ever. Thank you for sharing

VegasPete:
  people please understand that when the Dinar is internationally exchangable you will be able to go to any bank that has a foreign currency department. In any state …in any city. If a bank buys and sells currency you will be able to go there. Once its international they cant pick and choose what banks will be able to buy and sell it.

Rrrr:
  The moment we’ve been waiting for. This day will mark a new beginning. Unbelievable times are in store. The start of a life that the world’s never seen. It’s a time of events that will open all doors, To a Universe of Love, of abundance Galore. I feel it down deep… way down to the core. The RV’s about to blossom. The waiting’s no more. So let’s take a moment to thank Tony and crew, for this incredible ride they have guided us through!

Tennwolfman : funny thing--I was being silly with my WM and said--could someone come pick me up and take me to the bank when we RV. She took me serious and said --well we certainly can-want me to make the arrangement's now lol I laughed
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan Empty Re: Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Not sure what's worse Wolf's notel or Rrrr's poetry ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan 2805820865  Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan 2805820865  Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan 2805820865  Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan Empty Re: Latest Intel from TNT's TennWolfMan

Post by randyful on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:28 am

i chatted withthis guy at tnt a time or two never did he mention he had a wealth manager or anything of that sort wonder why now he is on the bank story band wagon

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:08 am

This crap always starts around this time of year, as the holidays are coming up, so he wants everyone to get ready for a 'false hopium' fest- Trust me,nothing is going to come of any of it- He's talking through his ass because his mouth knows better-He's one of the biggest con men in our life time, with the exception of Bernie Madoff- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum