Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money.

Go down

Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. Empty Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money.

Post by Ponee on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:16 pm

On Thursday, October 01, 2015,   Donar Billbudiss wrote:

Here we are at October 1, 2015 and the hype and promises of your "screwyouse" gurus should at least by now be alarmingly tiresome. You know you have been had so if you can get a few bucks back, take it and run.

Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. Get real!

This scam is about on the level with the Face Book Lottery trolling. The "gurus" AKA "screw-youse" can just repost the same crap they posted years ago and still drag along the desperate, hopeful, hopeless and gullible. How many decades of this can you tolerate?

Please do not give your kids piles of this worthless paper and say you have provided for their future handsomely. Shame on you! Admit you were an idiot and move on. We all make mistakes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. Empty Re: Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money.

Post by dwm007 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Donar Billbudiss

On Thursday, October 01, 2015,    wrote:

Here we are at October 1, 2015 and the hype and promises of your "screwyouse" gurus should at least by now be alarmingly tiresome. You know you have been had so if you can get a few bucks back, take it and run.

Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. Get real!

This scam is about on the level with the Face Book Lottery trolling. The "gurus" AKA "screw-youse" can just repost the same crap they posted years ago and still drag along the desperate, hopeful, hopeless and gullible. How many decades of this can you tolerate?

Please do not give your kids piles of this worthless paper and say you have provided for their future handsomely. Shame on you! Admit you were an idiot and move on. We all make mistakes.

I agree wholeheartedly with all that except for the part that says "admit you were an idiot and move on". No, a person has no reason to admit to being an idiot, dumb, stupid or any other such term except for maybe being a bit naive and there should be no shame in that. Most people had no reason to have a real understanding of currencies and how they work so early on it could easily have looked reasonable and indeed there was plenty of hype promoting the scam but almost nothing to warn otherwise. A person need not feel ashamed of being taken in but anger toward those who lied to them and stole their money, theft by deception is still stealing, would be much more appropriate. I can agree with just writing it off to experience and moving on, lesson learned, but again these people were victims of a VERY elaborate scam so there is no need to shame oneself over it.

HOWEVER, to continue to promote the scam and vigorously deny the obvious truth at this point might be a bit, let's just say less than real smart!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money. Empty Re: Donar Billbudiss writes -Iraq will be lucky to survive at all much less be stable and "revalue" the worthless paper they use for money.

Post by Ponee on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:54 pm

I agree DWM007.  I am not an idiot.  Buying dinar was presented to me in a way that made total sense. My mistake was to not investigate deeper before putting the money out. But, I was brought in by a family member who was so sure about it.  I just didn't do my due diligence.  Even if I had, I may not have made a different choice, because, there wasn't as much info out then as there is now.

You are correct.  There are A LOT of VICTIMS and shame is NOT something they/we should feel.

The ones that should be ashamed, are the ones that are intentionally perpetuating the deceptions and those that are knowingly aiding and abetting them.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:59 pm

I also concur-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum