Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call

Go down

Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call Empty Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call

Post by nickgiammarino on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Just wanted to post this from my Twitter:

$10,000 Bond

Tony discussing his daughter LaTasha Renfrow was getting paid by PTR

Tony discussing daughter was paid by PTR - reason for donations

Person who donated states he paid a LaTasha Renfrow - Tony doesn't tell him that it's his daughter

Source: http://www.petrockfest.com/anthony-renfrow-tnt-dinar-finished/

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call Empty Re: Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call

Post by Ssmith on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 pm

"Subject: Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc"

What is the update in regards to the court case?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call Empty Re: Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Is he still out on bond, or in jail where he belongs?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:13 am

He posted his bond and is free to ask for donations.

The document that is sealed (number 87) should be available soon.

That is all I know, here are all of the court documents up to this point:

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:56 am

OK, thanks, Nick- I was hoping they threw him in the slammer and kept him there for the next 50 or so-Tony 'ratted' these guys out, so, he will be a dead man walking, never mind him getting the 'soap' of his choice-Please keep us updated, we appreciate it- Thanks again! :cheers: Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call 2834342768 Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Thanks for all the work and posting of the documents, Nick.  This should make the supporters of this scum aware that for once in their lives they have refuted proof that their hero is a convicted scumbag and they are being led down a path leading to being sheared like sheep.  Tony has proven that he has very sharp and uninhabited shears. 

It would be nice if the powers that be go after all of the gurus and dealers who have bilked millions from we dinarians.  The prime targets should be those that sold and or solicited reserves or layaways.  These so called options are nothing more than fraud (and many of us fell for it) in that they sellers and hawkers KNEW darn well that the dinar was not going to RV any time soon as evidenced by the fact that it has yet to do so and there is not a whit of evidence out there that it will.  Guru balderdash is all one can find.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:01 pm

AK, excellent summary-Now, I hope others heed what you say- Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call 2834342768 Update TNT Tony Renfrow Court Case Sealed Doc and Private Donations Mod Call 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:06 am

Nick, Thanks for all the time, energy and finances you have put into the information you have collected and shared.  Hopefully, as more people see the truth, the less his con will be supported.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum