Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land

Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     Empty BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land

Post by Ssmith on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 pm

WTCUTTER wrote
moments ago
Vinterv wolfy got call from wm for apt this am at 10 est

cloudwalker wrote
22s ago
sas, lol

rvalready wrote
36s ago
I think he will at least say the beagle has landed

sas wrote
40s ago
Well Pam...are they gonna give us a number to call or maybe we should just get the busses out!!

DrDee wrote
49s ago
Hi AB.....great, no reversing. Awesome

Vinterv wrote
1m ago
Did he get a call?

sonofgod wrote
1m ago
Ten may have to button his lips

kue911 wrote
1m ago
Please reliese me let me go. For we want you don't you know. RV NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTCUTTER wrote
2m ago
I know AB 2 hrs and 18 min ago .... just wondering and excited

Vinterv wrote
2m ago
AB...bank appt?

rvalready wrote
2m ago
Any word from Tenn yet?

okrocks wrote
2m ago
Circ7 well if you google it, it happens every year, so what is the big deal? I have no idea lol

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
2m ago
EVERYONE KNOWS RATES ARE ON SCREENS....THEY CAN'T REVERSE THIS NOW....

lv4texas wrote
2m ago
AB: Are you hearing anything we arent?

Vinterv wrote
2m ago
Appt?????

Inola7 wrote
3m ago
Inola7's Bro here-Not bring held up. Just havent reached the anoited day/hour/minute of release!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago
TENNWOLFMAN APPT WAS AT 10AM EST

kue911 wrote
3m ago
Words for me

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago
CIRC7 - THERE IS A REASON THAT GOAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE....

Vinterv wrote
4m ago
Kue...so at 3?

WTCUTTER wrote
4m ago
again wolfy?????

kue911 wrote
4m ago
3:00

Vinterv wrote
4m ago
Is it time?? At hairdressers with a lot of tinfoil on my head!

dreamsdocometrue wrote
4m ago
Luvs...hey there

Vinterv wrote
5m ago
Luvwulfs!!!!!!!helllooooooo

circ7 wrote
5m ago
Anyone have a guess when this might be going down, and what might be why it's being held up>

Vinterv wrote
5m ago

willoninny wrote
6m ago
hey luwulf..

luvwulfs wrote
7m ago
Yw

circ7 wrote
7m ago
So thank you Luvwulfs for the heads up!!

luvwulfs wrote
7m ago
circ been done No worries

circ7 wrote
8m ago
I've been trying to do some research on what Billy Goat is spewing out but couldn't find anything about the conference he/she keeps referring to.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:36 pm

heads up on what? A fresh load of BS?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:40 pm

I'd try to have my head down, or get the hell out of the way- BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     3508649203 lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 pm

A BUNCH OF LIES-----BURN YOUR DINAR------AB AND TONY ARE FULL OF S--T. LET'S ALL KEEP CALLING THE BANKS AND DRIVE THEM CRAZY---TELL THEM AB AND TONY TOLD YOU TO CALL BECAUSE WE WANT OUR MONEY----MAYBE AFTER THEY GET ENOUGH CALLS THEY WILL TRY TO SHUT DOWN THIS A--H---.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Send all of your dinar to IQ so they can use it for toilet paper.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Guess the ptb will let us go on black Friday to boost the economy.  Same as last year.  Oh yea, tony said we would be getting 34.00 for each dinar.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:21 pm

@Captain259 wrote:A BUNCH OF LIES-----BURN YOUR DINAR------AB AND TONY ARE FULL OF S--T. LET'S ALL KEEP CALLING THE BANKS AND DRIVE THEM CRAZY---TELL THEM AB AND TONY TOLD YOU TO CALL BECAUSE WE WANT OUR MONEY----MAYBE AFTER THEY GET ENOUGH CALLS THEY WILL TRY TO SHUT DOWN THIS A--H---.

When you call the banks, don't forget to ask for the "TNT Tony SuperFantastic Rate". 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Man oh man .... a zombie would starve to death over there ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865  BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Yes, and 'Ahcmed', too- Everything he eats, goes right through him, too-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by patrice821 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:04 am

Introducing myself to you. I have been watching this for over a year now. I am Patrice821. Appreciate all the insights from you all. It has been a fascinating journey. My question: As a newby to this sight, am I in a group? Do I say I am TNT Tony's group? I have been reading Dinar Detectives daily for a year. Thanks.

patrice821

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:13 pm

@patrice821 wrote:Introducing myself to you. I have been watching this for over a year now. I am Patrice821. Appreciate all the insights from you all. It has been a fascinating journey. My question: As a newby to this sight, am I in a group? Do I say I am TNT Tony's group? I have been reading Dinar Detectives daily for a year. Thanks.

I truly hope you don't believe in that guru poo-poo, do you? The gurus are simply scammers spewing lies and nonsense to keep this Dinar scam going, if you want the truth then hang around but for SURE you won't get anything but complete BS from the likes of Millionday, Adam Montana, Kraparoni, TNT Tony, etc.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Indeed- They are all basically on the same roll of 'crapwrap'- hemademecrap affraid Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:31 pm

I can see that this posting is total BS.  Glad I am in Texas or I might be enticed to bring on the Barnum performers.

Just suffice top say:  Popcorn,  ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:37 pm

How about the 'James E. Strates' shows, they are located in Taft, Florida, about 45 miles from me!!! And one of the longest circus trains in the country!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey, that works for me.  Any circus works.  The clowns need to be confined for sure.  Oh, yes, all gurus are clowns.

Good one Terbo!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:53 pm

I had an inkling you might like that! Very Happy happydance BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Bad news ... Beagle has been indefinitely delayed ...

BREAKING NEWS FROM TNT CHAT - The Beagle Is Getting Ready To Land     Funny-10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 pm

That's cool, I like it!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum