Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:01 pm

UPDATE on Mangelo's post from last night:

Jumpinjackflash :  Mangelo did you hear any more from your friend?

mangelo : he text us that he couldn't meet up with us today but wanted to meet tomorrow.

I had my friend ask him what was the rate. He said he didn't know, all that he knew was that his relatives where happy and enjoying the money.

I ask to meet him early tomorrow. So maybe we would be able to call his relatives. But I hope by then we have RV'd

mangelo: did you see what DePual posted that his WM called him and the rates where on the scene and on Pending...we are so close!!!

Depaul13 : My Wealth Manager just called and told me that the Rates are Pending on his screen.... He will call as soon as they are released!!! He Was Very Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ MANGELO'S ORIGINAL POST HERE -- http://www.dinardaily.net/t48618-mangelos-friends-got-their-cards-loaded-and-are-spending-their-money

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Somebody's ass is sucking bog water, at best-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 am

Hahahahahaahah TERBO!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:32 am

mangelo

Date: 05:56 AM Nov 4, 2015
Luncheon

Printer Friendly

(PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST FOR MY SAFETY AND HIS) Hello TNT family, thank you very much, I know my brother well appreciate your prayers. So my meeting went well. Their are things I can say and other things I can not, for his safety and mine now. I thought his family was from Baghdad...they are from Kurdistan. They have a lot of influence their. (They have a town in their name and that might be to much information) So yes their cards are loaded and they are using lower demons. They are happy and spending their money! It's a bit difficult for some people there to use their cards when they where so use to using paper. I got a big history lesson on Iraq. What is told to us and what actually is happening are two different things. I can't believe what we are lead to believe. I will leave it at that. That is on the history of Iraq not the exchange process that is about to happen for us. If the family lived in Baghdad, then I could have gotten some other answer that we where all looking for. Have a great day! 

-- Edited by mangelo on Wednesday 4th of November 2015 05:59:04 AM

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 am

Yo, Mickey, thanks for the empty explanation- You got nothing-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Well, nothing except poor grammar and worse spelling.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV   Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:53 pm

@chilimama wrote:
mangelo

Date: 05:56 AM Nov 4, 2015

Luncheon

Printer Friendly

(PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST FOR MY SAFETY AND HIS) Hello TNT family, thank you very much, I know my brother well appreciate your prayers. So my meeting went well. Their are things I can say and other things I can not, for his safety and mine now. I thought his family was from Baghdad...they are from Kurdistan. They have a lot of influence their. (They have a town in their name and that might be to much information) So yes their cards are loaded and they are using lower demons. They are happy and spending their money! It's a bit difficult for some people there to use their cards when they where so use to using paper. I got a big history lesson on Iraq. What is told to us and what actually is happening are two different things. I can't believe what we are lead to believe. I will leave it at that. That is on the history of Iraq not the exchange process that is about to happen for us. If the family lived in Baghdad, then I could have gotten some other answer that we where all looking for. Have a great day! 

-- Edited by mangelo on Wednesday 4th of November 2015 05:59:04 AM

Cards were loaded and they are using lower denoms more than 2 years ago.

Isn't it funny that no one has seen a lower denom note yet after all this time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Lower Denoms   Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Are the lower denoms invisible?

Or, is this the only family privileged to utilize the lower denoms?

I am so happy they are happy spending their monies.

What kind of crap post is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-