Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Want to get some perspective on your fellow inhabitants of this small planet we all share? This will give you a great start.

What if the world's population were reduced to a community of 100 people? WATCH THIS - ONLY 3 MINS 15 SECONDS LONG. But it may change your life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4639vev1Rw&feature=related

START TO THINK GLOBALLY!!!! Step outside of yourself. We are not that different all over the world. And realize just how blessed you ALREADY are.

:queen:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
learning2win

PostSubject: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 am

Powerful to be sure!!!! In light of knowledge we can make a difference. Thank you for sharing RQ, you are a gem!

Love you and God bless,
learning2win

P.S. miss you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 am

and 4.5 of 'em are WAITING ON THE IQD TO RV!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com
Texas Fire Lady

PostSubject: Reach Within   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you Rich Queen. If that doesn't make someone STOP and realize we are all different and yet the same and that we have the POWER to affect powerful changes by the simpliest of acts, then not only should we step outside ourselves but reach within.

Sometimes, our fellow man, woman, and child need help on their path in Life-don't be afraid to be a shining LIGHT on that path. You will reap the Spiritual benefits of being a Shining Light in ways you cannot imagine. Step outside, reach within, and share your LIGHT!

Blessings to All
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 am

My heart hurts! Thank you for another expansion of love and care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I really hope a lot of you see this. The first time I saw it it made me cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dollarbill

PostSubject: WOW!    Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

WOW RQ - Incredible and thought provoking... Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

It really brings home how blessed we truly are. Thank you rich Queen. As always, I am a bit better than I was because of the wisdom you share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krackers

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you Rich Queen ..very powerfull for sure

krackers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blessedby

PostSubject: Miniature Earth   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 am

RQ I saw this vidoe on Dinar & it really touched my heart, I truly enjoy the blessings that I pass onto others & w/RV right around corner I will continue to GIVE even more, I tell people all time we all forget thats why we have FAMILY, FRIENDS & LOVED ONES TO REMIND US, keep up work!!!!GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-
Jump to: