Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER

3 posters

Go down

THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER Empty THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER

Post by chilimama Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:37 pm

WydaWake

Date: 06:06 PM Oct 24, 2015
Thoughts and Observations
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

Yes, I got off the "roller-coaster" years ago. It's one reason I don't get involved in Forum and Chat much. Back in the 1950's while a teenager growing up in Hawaii, I knew people in the Philippines who shared Intel about what was going on with Marcos and the country. The Economic Hit Man was alive and well back then and I understood the principle. It was very real to me in my young mind. As other countries were "Hit" it was obvious to me what was going on. When 9-11 happened, my mind lit up. As a Viet Nam Vet with security clearances, I was better equipped to process events. I read the original "PLAN" and was prepared to "get in" for the long-haul. As 2008 came and went, I understood why. I started listening to Tony on Dinar Vets and have followed him to where we are now. I listened to ALL the others along the way, good and bad. TNT is home for me.  It's not because of what he says, it's because of how he says what he hears. He is open about his sources and knows they tell him what they want us to hear. He is a great shepherd of a flock of sheep who have no clue except that we will know the truth when the time comes. Yes, there are some smart sheep that listen and do their due diligence and do good at keeping up with him, but there are many that Tony works hard to keep them in the flock until the RV arrives. He was successful in the MLM industry because of the same gifts and talents. Patience and self-control come to mind.  I'm sure those same gifts and talents were used in his climb to success in his Military career. I listen to what he isn't saying through ears that have had similar training. It all makes sense.

The following ancient Proverb has given me some solid footing to stand on when I hear some of the thinking expressed in the Forum and Chat. I pass it on to you in hopes it helps you over your "down" times and provides some "understanding" when you are running out of answers.

WydaWake

Psalm 49 – David - For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. A psalm.

1 Hear this, all you peoples;
    listen, all who live in this world,
2 both low and high,
    rich and poor alike:
3 My mouth will speak words of wisdom;
    the meditation of my heart will give you understanding.
4 I will turn my ear to a proverb;
    with the harp I will expound my riddle:

5 Why should I fear when evil days come,
    when wicked deceivers surround me—
6 those who trust in their wealth
    and boast of their great riches?
7 No one can redeem the life of another
    or give to God a ransom for them—
8 the ransom for a life is costly,
    no payment is ever enough—
9 so that they should live on forever
    and not see decay.
10 For all can see that the wise die,
    that the foolish and the senseless also perish,
    leaving their wealth to others.
11 Their tombs will remain their houses forever,
    their dwellings for endless generations,
    though they had named lands after themselves.

12 People, despite their wealth, do not endure;
    they are like the beasts that perish.

13 This is the fate of those who trust in themselves,
    and of their followers, who approve their sayings.
14 They are like sheep and are destined to die;
    death will be their shepherd
    (but the upright will prevail over them in the morning).
Their forms will decay in the grave,
    far from their princely mansions.
15 But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead;
    he will surely take me to himself.
16 Do not be overawed when others grow rich,
    when the splendor of their houses increases;
17 for they will take nothing with them when they die,
    their splendor will not descend with them.
18 Though while they live they count themselves blessed—
    and people praise you when you prosper—
19 they will join those who have gone before them,
    who will never again see the light of life.

20 People who have wealth but lack understanding
    are like the beasts that perish.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER Empty Re: THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:55 pm

He was right about one thing.  Tony does have a " flock of sheep who have no clue".

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER Empty Re: THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:53 pm

No, they don't, and that's how they all got 'sheared' of all their money! I'm surprised they still have all their clothes on, seeing how he didn't take those, too! THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS BY A TNT MEMBER 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum