Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by chilimama on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

WONDER IF TONY WILL ANSWER THIS QUESTION THATS IN THE FORUM ON THE CALL:

jm8653

Date: 06:23 AM Oct 26, 2015

Printer Friendly

At what point in time will the banks decide not to exchange until Jan. 2016 due to influx of holiday business? I recall this happening the last 2 years with the elite and privileged.

I also have a theory about vegas. In my opinion, the PTB will not allow any gatherings because you say there are 500 callers on Q&A, with 50-60 with hands raised, and yet every call it's the same ones, 404,617,828,313,303,719,559,601,770. With the same callers on every day that won't impress anyone. Also, these same callers ask the same questions over again. Please try to have new callers as these are becoming stale. I have tried to get on, however I don't have the time to tie up my phone for 7-8 hrs. because I have a job. I hope you do get to vegas. Your thoughts please. 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty Re: LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:41 am

It's all in Tony's deranged mind- Pay no attention to the crook in the striped suit, sledgehammering  boulders into 'railroad ballast'- { This is the rock that keeps the railroad track in place, and keeps it from shifting, and moving from it's original position} if there are those people out there that don't know what 'ballast' is- Wink :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty Re: LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by Ssmith on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

jm8653 better be careful.  Pam doesn't allow this kind of insubordination for very long at all!

TNT Rule #1.  Independent thought is not allowed and will not be tolerated.  Violators are subject to immediate banning.

TNT Rule #2.  Repeat after me.  "Vegas, Vegas, Vegas".  Practice this until you have all three words memorized and can say them in the proper order.  It's our special TNT Chant & will be sung by all remaining TNT members at our big Vegas gathering to be held shortly after we cash out our Blessing.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 am

Screw ALL of them over there, as it is their way of CONTROLLING everyone, to follow and bow down to them- It's ALL psychological mind control bullshit, it always was, and will be 'til they have squeezed ALL the money they can from people, and then they are gone for good-They are garbage, just like all the rest- 2cents LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 1656125192 LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 1656125192 LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 2322496710 shame hemademe hanghead
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:03 am

I really feel bad for all of those call center people.

Let's predict the new lie, maybe his new excuse will be that they have to wait until the 50k and 100k dinar banknotes are released before they can switch to the lower denominations.  I don't know, the guy is full of lies, kind of reminds me of our Communder und chief, glad I didn't serve under him.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum