Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

4 posters

Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by chilimama Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

WONDER IF TONY WILL ANSWER THIS QUESTION THATS IN THE FORUM ON THE CALL:

jm8653

Date: 06:23 AM Oct 26, 2015

Printer Friendly

At what point in time will the banks decide not to exchange until Jan. 2016 due to influx of holiday business? I recall this happening the last 2 years with the elite and privileged.

I also have a theory about vegas. In my opinion, the PTB will not allow any gatherings because you say there are 500 callers on Q&A, with 50-60 with hands raised, and yet every call it's the same ones, 404,617,828,313,303,719,559,601,770. With the same callers on every day that won't impress anyone. Also, these same callers ask the same questions over again. Please try to have new callers as these are becoming stale. I have tried to get on, however I don't have the time to tie up my phone for 7-8 hrs. because I have a job. I hope you do get to vegas. Your thoughts please. 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty Re: LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:41 am

It's all in Tony's deranged mind- Pay no attention to the crook in the striped suit, sledgehammering  boulders into 'railroad ballast'- { This is the rock that keeps the railroad track in place, and keeps it from shifting, and moving from it's original position} if there are those people out there that don't know what 'ballast' is- Wink :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY Empty Re: LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

jm8653 better be careful.  Pam doesn't allow this kind of insubordination for very long at all!

TNT Rule #1.  Independent thought is not allowed and will not be tolerated.  Violators are subject to immediate banning.

TNT Rule #2.  Repeat after me.  "Vegas, Vegas, Vegas".  Practice this until you have all three words memorized and can say them in the proper order.  It's our special TNT Chant & will be sung by all remaining TNT members at our big Vegas gathering to be held shortly after we cash out our Blessing.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 am

Screw ALL of them over there, as it is their way of CONTROLLING everyone, to follow and bow down to them- It's ALL psychological mind control bullshit, it always was, and will be 'til they have squeezed ALL the money they can from people, and then they are gone for good-They are garbage, just like all the rest- 2cents LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 1656125192 LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 1656125192 LOVE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM FOR TONY 2322496710 shame hemademe hanghead
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:03 am

I really feel bad for all of those call center people.

Let's predict the new lie, maybe his new excuse will be that they have to wait until the 50k and 100k dinar banknotes are released before they can switch to the lower denominations.  I don't know, the guy is full of lies, kind of reminds me of our Communder und chief, glad I didn't serve under him.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum