Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iko Ward Explains Forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iko Ward Explains Forex

3 posters

Go down

Iko Ward Explains Forex Empty Iko Ward Explains Forex

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:23 am

Your "pattern" is based on a false premise.  "Every time a serious, verifiable attempt was made at an RV, Forex clearly showed a favorable rise in the Dinar rate the night before."  Just show me one time a serious, verifiable attempts was made at an RV.....  but you can't.

Hello Everyone,  This post is to help folks understand what Forex is and what it is not in reference to our investment. No doubt, experienced Forex Traders will have their own opinions but please try and limit your input to the topic.

Some basics. Forex is an organization the international banks and financial entities use to help them conduct various international currency transactions. These are multi-million dollar deals. They are most famous for currency trading and speculation, but they serve an entire industry based on the fiat system of economics.

It is very complex, and much of it depends on hi-level access and insider knowledge. For a basic primer, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

For the past two years I have been studying Forex in relation to the basket currencies to see how it relates to other intel we’ve been getting. I found there was a pattern. Every time a serious, verifiable attempt was made at an RV, Forex clearly showed a favorable rise in the Dinar rate the night before.

As more and more examples were proven, this became an indicator. Over the past six months this has become an acceptable method of helping to track the RV. It is not the sole indicator, but one of many. The nice thing about it is the black and white nature of the data. Numbers don’t lie, sort of.

Forex is worth monitoring now because they are setting trading spreads for their clients based on what the CBI leaks and what they are hearing from their high-level contacts in the three letter agencies. We get to see these spreads every day and interpret their meaning for our own needs.

What we always must bear in mind is Forex exists for the banks and big traders, not for the little guy. My favorite description of Forex likens it to a snake infested island surrounded by shark infested waters. Forex would not exist without the Fiat Currency. So it is a fictional overlay on a fictional system. It’s money made out of thin air and digital manipulation.

1- Forex does not set the international rate for Dinar. The CBI does that. But the CBI is also playing games, so right now Forex can only suggest a daily rate. That is why they always go back to the CBI’s 1166 at least once a day.

2- After the RV Forex may or may not be posting rates. The CBI may or may not be posting rates in the first few days, but eventually the CBI will be the sole arbiter of the rates. Platforms like Oanda and XE will be posting rates also and your bank may have another rate entirely. In the first few days you’re going to have to do your homework or trust your bank. I will be looking at as many rate posters as I can find.

3- Whether or not you think it is worth watching Forex pre-RV is your choice, but a great many people who seem to know what they are talking about have adopted this indicator as part of their portfolio. I continue to see it as valuable.

As always, whenever I try to define Forex and it’s relevancy to our investment I fall short. Maybe the simplest thing to say is right now it is worth monitoring, but once we have an official RV it may not.

The trick to monitoring Forex is to take all the other intel out there and then mix it in. The best you will get is an informed guesstimate. But the Empire State Building was built on an informed guesstimate. No one had ever built a steel girder building that tall. We’re just going to have to wait and see.

Best   Iko
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iko Ward Explains Forex Empty Re: Iko Ward Explains Forex

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:29 am

Wall Street wouldn't exist, either-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Well that's five minutes I'll never get back ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iko Ward Explains Forex 2805820865  Iko Ward Explains Forex 2805820865  Iko Ward Explains Forex 2805820865  Iko Ward Explains Forex 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:12 pm

I've lost more than that of my life, I think-Look how much time we've ALL lost reading the guru's bull crap-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum