Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Monday TNT Chatter...... Will Tomorrow Ever Come?

2 posters

Go down

Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? Empty Monday TNT Chatter...... Will Tomorrow Ever Come?

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 am

lightspirit wrote
moments ago
Hello TNT does anyone know if the investment law amendments were passed

classact7 wrote
2m ago
How is the vietnamese dong lookin, anyone know any status updates?

goinghigher wrote
2m ago
Something Abadi could figure that out

Angel8 wrote
4m ago
team d....no only foreign currency exchange and he did say all currency, he did not say but dinar or dong.

dawg14 wrote
4m ago
Ok looks like wE are back to waiting... Bbl have a great day all!!!! Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? 2764Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? 2764Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? 2764

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
4m ago
They sure are!

goinghigher wrote
4m ago
oooppps Jersy

goinghigher wrote
5m ago
Jerry I have sound they are singing and chanting in their language

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
6m ago
Check out the third one.... Imam Husseign HOly Shrine... they are singing and going all crazy!

Lyn wrote
6m ago
$$$$

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
8m ago
Me neither. What a culture. sure wish I understood what they are doing.

dutcheflat wrote
8m ago
And why do the ppl just walk and walk and walk? I can't figure out if theyre going to a particular destination...

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
9m ago
Is this some sort of a ceremony of some kind? The front lefto ne appears to have gone out now.
jlw wrote
9m ago
/

dutcheflat wrote
10m ago
Jersey I don't know. Didn't notice them before. That's the only thing keeping me from thinking this is a loop maybe.

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
10m ago
One really small in upper left-hand corner, one in the front center and one just coming in from the bottom? WT?????

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
11m ago
NO. No audio, but what are those huge white things with lights now?????

dutcheflat wrote
12m ago
JerseyBoysFaninMN Do you have any audio from the Shrine?

zzzzzzzz wrote
12m ago
LOL

cutebwoy wrote
13m ago
zzzzzzz thats just about 400k to rehab and arm 432 military vehicles what did they arm them with glocks LOL

bodyman wrote
13m ago
Lady...it is possible if you have spoken to a wealth manager ahead of time, that they could meet you at one of their banking facilities near you to help out...they are very accomodating when it comes to opening large accounts

zzzzzzzz wrote
14m ago
Lady... here is the Tesla details on the Powerwall.... http://www.teslamotors.com/powerwall

team d wrote
14m ago
Angel did u mention dinar in your conversation

SEB wrote
15m ago

LadyB22 wrote
16m ago
bodyman, I'm one of those who hopes they will set up an exchange office near me... otherwise the nearest one is a 4 hour drive from here and the next one is 6 hours away.

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
16m ago
dansmor.... I've never seen this configuration before. Wonder what's going on?

SEB wrote
16m ago
just doesn't make any sense.

zzzzzzzz wrote
17m ago
Iraqi defence ministry announced rehabilitating and arming 432 military vehicles with the cost of 464 million Iraqi dinars. The ministry said that this move proves the ability of the Iraqi army to re-build its capabilities. It added that the rehabilitation was completed in 45 days only. The ministry believes that the rehabilitation will give "a new impetus to the fighting against Da'ish (ISIS) organization and the liberation process in Anbar and Salahal-din provinces.

SEB wrote
17m ago
seems like tomorrow never comes....

Downsouth wrote
17m ago
They know I am entrenched in this seemingly never ending saga. But maybe tomorrow is it?!. Who knows?

okrocks wrote
17m ago
Rockin Robin what I heard on the CC they are not and I think he said hint hint... but I would have to go back and listen again

SEB wrote
18m ago

bodyman wrote
18m ago
Lady....actually when you call the bank you can ask for their private banker or wealth manager and if they are not in they will call you back >)

SEB wrote
18m ago
Just can't figure oput why the heck we are still here!

Angel8 wrote
18m ago
I just asked them and I got to talk w/ one.

Dansmor wrote
18m ago
Jersey... Yes it is and all lights are Red even in front

Downsouth wrote
18m ago
Don't have any trouble getting up with WM's. They are always emailing me asking me if I have heard anything about the RV?

Eccl519 wrote
19m ago
"Don't know why you say goodbye I say Hello" lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zPOT8Z3UlM

JerseyBoysFaninMN wrote
19m ago
Yeppers.... the mosque is PACKED OUT!!! http://alkafeel.net/english/live/index.html

heartsofhope wrote
19m ago

LadyB22 wrote
19m ago
bodyman, that will definitely get you in. LOL There is no door in my state though. 

bodyman wrote
20m ago
Lady...hi there ....I just wave 100.00 bills at their door  sorry couldn't help myself

Dansmor wrote
21m ago
By the way... even the front lights before the temples are all lite up red

buddyboy wrote
21m ago
Angel8 please lol

Angel8 wrote
21m ago
lol buddy idk....it was an 888#

LadyB22 wrote
21m ago
Angel8, how do you get to a wealth management person?

Dansmor wrote
22m ago
Angel8... that sounds great thanks for the update on that

bodyman wrote
22m ago
IdahoUSA  thank you

Dansmor wrote
22m ago
goinghigher... No not yet

buddyboy wrote
22m ago
Angel8 which city?

IdahoUSA wrote
23m ago
Bodyman  RAY: Enjoy Wednesday. Meant to get an exit statement prepared this weekend. Didn’t get it done. So goodbye.

goinghigher wrote
23m ago
dansmor hello really xcited / have u figured out how to translate?

Angel8 wrote
23m ago
just talked with WF first person talked with said no they wouldn't exchange my currency. So called their wealth mgt. and asked them if they would and this guy said yes they diff. would be able to exchange me. I do not care if I'm on their lst as long as they will exchange me.

LadyB22 wrote
23m ago
Can someone help me? I thought I saw an article in Forum about Tesla building a whole house power supply, but can't find it. Perhaps it was only posted here in Chat.

Dansmor wrote
23m ago
All the lights are Red again and in the center there is or might be people with white lights going around in a circle

bodyman wrote
24m ago
oh yeah....did anyone else notice the no exit statements ao just goodbyes from Pam and RayRen? maybe a "hint"

Dansmor wrote
24m ago
Care, I found out who was blocking the shrine I always go to.... it was Firefox, finally got in. Don't know what they are doing but there are tons & tons of people there right now

IdahoUSA wrote
24m ago
  Lots of hugs for everyone

IdahoUSA wrote
25m ago
Cliff Notes by Sunny http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t61044426/tony-cc-cliff-notes-monday-o​ct-19-2015/ 

IdahoUSA wrote
25m ago
TNT DINAR CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2015  CONFERENCE CALL  REPLAY [url=tel:605-562-3179]605-562-3179[/url] Code: 409029#  REPLAY LINK ONLINE http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=76190718  NOTES BY ADEPT http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t61044703/tnt-call-notes-19-october-20​15/     OFFICIAL MP3 https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=IJlkD/duvwN 

Eccl519 wrote
25m ago
Now I know what that Beatles song means; "Hello Goodbye" lol somebody post it I think it will fit!

Downsouth wrote
27m ago
hawk. I think he was referring to his statement saying "when rates were on the screen." Hint Hint meaning they are not on the screen now. Which bodes the question. So, what is that suppose to mean. I guess he thinks it means we are there, since he is saying we are there.

bodyman wrote
27m ago
IdahoUSA sure!!!!!!! just move closer  lol
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? Empty Re: Monday TNT Chatter...... Will Tomorrow Ever Come?

Post by chilimama Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:53 am

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GET UP IN ARMS WATCHING THE PEOPLE IN THE MOSQUES.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday TNT Chatter......  Will Tomorrow Ever Come? Empty Re: Monday TNT Chatter...... Will Tomorrow Ever Come?

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:02 am

I always thought the people at the Mosque were excited because Tony is having a call.  They are acting the way people in TNT Chat act on TNT call days. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 am

LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum