Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed

+4
Hankman
smith
gillsdinar
r2e2
8 posters

Go down

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed Empty Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed

Post by r2e2 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

It seems like the closer we get to the "Omega" point the true nature of some show up!
I have not posted but maybe 3 or 4 other times. The most recent posts of "Messenger Killing" is at the point of comical due to its resemblance adolescent children.

It is very sobering to think that some will be blessed with Millions of dollars and no doubt bless others (you can see this in the integrity and care that is currently shown) and yet others will no doubt become even more selfish and rude and more likely than not still find no happiness along with a million more reasons to act like spoiled lil children!

I totally understand why those with connections and info get reluctant to share..after all they don't have to.

So when it all comes down to it I say to the spoiled little brats, Go play in a different playground! we don't want you hear. :evil:

r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed Empty Re: Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed

Post by gillsdinar Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Bravo :cheers:
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed Empty Re: Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed

Post by smith Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

r2e2 wrote:It seems like the closer we get to the "Omega" point the true nature of some show up!
I have not posted but maybe 3 or 4 other times. The most recent posts of "Messenger Killing" is at the point of comical due to its resemblance adolescent children.

It is very sobering to think that some will be blessed with Millions of dollars and no doubt bless others (you can see this in the integrity and care that is currently shown) and yet others will no doubt become even more selfish and rude and more likely than not still find no happiness along with a million more reasons to act like spoiled lil children!

I totally understand why those with connections and info get reluctant to share..after all they don't have to.

So when it all comes down to it I say to the spoiled little brats, Go play in a different playground! we don't want you hear. :evil:

In the end, all will be revealed. Nothing will be hidden. To all the gurus and mods. Most all of us think you are great, we would be screwed without you. And to the bashers and whiners, read the 1st sentence.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed Empty The naysayers will loose it all !!

Post by Hankman Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Those that are speaking against GODS blessing but have still bought into it will be rich for awhile, but because they thumbed there nose at GODS people, they more than likey will end up with somthing tragic in there lives because of the way the've been and LOOSE IT ALL !! I have seen this over and over again these past 30 yrs of serving the LORD !! They don't watch their mouths and end up in trouble. The WORD says : WERE SNARED BY THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH !! but you know people don't believe it till its to late cause they think they know it all or they think GOD wont touch me ,well their wrong cause GOD will not ,and cannot go back on HIS WORD and HIS WORD says : TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM FOR IT IS BETTER FOR YOU THAT A MILL STONE WAS TIED AROUND YOUR NECK AND CAST INTO THE SEA THAN TO OFFEND ONE OF MY LITTLE ONES !! They are walking on dangerous grounds when they come against OKIE and others with their unruley tounges and will soon find out that because of their actions it has caused GOD to release HIS hand of mercy off their lives. It has happened to people that has come against me with their mouths or deeds the last 28 yrs and i have watched GOD release HIS hand of mercy in as little as 30 minutes after they came against me and as long as 4 yrs but i have always set back and let GOD do it and HE ALWAYS HAS !!! VENGEANCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD !! Stay happy everyone this rv is going to happen cause GOD SAID SO and i feel sorry for those who try and get in GODS WAY !!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

r2e2 wrote:It seems like the closer we get to the "Omega" point the true nature of some show up!

Thanks, r2e2, for an excellent post. There have been many times I felt just like that. There are some real bullies hanging around the chats, and I don't really understand why they get their kicks slamming other people in the community. They seem to just want to pick a fight. We could use you as a referee to keep the "kids" from lobbing stink bombs at each other!
bigsmile

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 am

lol! @ SEBtopdog
*Blows whistle and yells, Don't make me come over there!*
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:58 am

affraid hemademe crazyspin lol!
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 am

All of you complaining about those you deem “complainers” and bashing all those you deem “bashers” are now complainers and bashers of the highest order…hypocrites…!

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Down to the wire and the true nature of some are revealed Empty DOWN TO THE WIRE

Post by Silvereagle Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 am

I AGREE. NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH MERCILESS ATTACKS ON OAKIE AND THE OTHERS WHO WORK SO HARD TO SHARE INTEL WITH US. I DON'T AGREE WITH
SOME OF THE INFORMATION POSTED BUT WHO AM I TO PLAY GOD AND STATE AS ONE POST DID ON ANOTHER SITE THAT OAKIE NEEDED TO BE IN THE CEMETARY. THAT IS ABOUT AS CRUEL AS A PERSON CAN GET AND THEY ALLOWED IT TO BE POSTED. THANKS TO EACH OF YOU WHO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE TO BE HURT DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 am

globalbiz wrote:All of you complaining about those you deem “complainers” and bashing all those you deem “bashers” are now complainers and bashers of the highest order…hypocrites…!

and you have just become the Grand Master of the "hypocrites" with your post.
Where I come from we have a saying "if it looks like an apple, if it tastes like an apple it Must be an apple"
so to simplify it for you - if you are complaining your a complainer. if you are bashing your a basher.
If you are the one pointing out these things, you are reporting what is truth.
If you have taken offense to the post, maybe you need to ask yourself why? are you a complainer and basher that has gotton your feelings hurt?
Or you just feel its your job to stand up for those that have zero regard for the leaders of this site that freely give of their time and energy and intel. Those that have no problem pouring out their negativity without thought for others feelings. And even those that cannot resist the urge to post negative comments in order to just be controversial.

GO RV!! :happyjoy:
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum