Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15

Go down

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15 Empty TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:13 am

How hard is it for TNT Tony to send out a tweet? Tony has no consideration for his following. He can't even send out a tweet reminding folks that there wont be a call today. There is also an issue with InstantTeleseminar that he also wont address.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Teleseminar Event Center is now asking for an eventID. What do we key in to access the live call online? Thanks.

@THE_TNT_TEAM will there be a CC today ?

@THE_TNT_TEAM again, I couldn't access the call Fri. Different screen/link its asking for a code. Help!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM #alreadybblessed #wearethepeople @RayRen98 so you are saying there is some live rates? We Here are we today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM teleseminar not working correctly ,(again)

@THE_TNT_TEAM Is there a call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM is there a call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM no call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Link is locked and ask s for a code.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Where were you folks on last Friday? No call! We are all at the exchange centers! Or banks! Columbus Day treat!

@THE_TNT_TEAM What time is the call? #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM is there a call?

@THE_TNT_TEAM @ Already Blessed will there be a call today

@THE_TNT_TEAM what about todays call

@THE_TNT_TEAM is there a call today.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Canceled today

@THE_TNT_TEAM Hey Tony, when I click on the link, it is asking for the "Event ID". Could you please let me know what that is? Thank you!

@THE_TNT_TEAM any call today

@THE_TNT_TEAM Is there going to be a call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Cannot get access to today's call without ID#. Please tweet it. Thank you.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Where do I get the EventID #? Thanks.

@THE_TNT_TEAM lol..no call today

@THE_TNT_TEAM Where are you?

@THE_TNT_TEAM will there be a call today.

@THE_TNT_TEAM lots of stuff being said on the web. WHERE IS TONY? Can any of it be confirmed? Just a tweet would work, to calm us following.

@THE_TNT_TEAM -Something changed with teleseminar —NOW Ask for eventiD, pin code, or conference ID, Can't get in! WHat is code?

@THE_TNT_TEAM can't get on for the call

@THE_TNT_TEAM call not working

@THE_TNT_TEAM well here we are again. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

@THE_TNT_TEAM I'm GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS UGH

@THE_TNT_TEAM please don't change our working system at this late date- Also NOW Earlier call links Ask 4 origibator ID, pin code. HELP

@THE_TNT_TEAM no tweet or call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM no call today tony?

@THE_TNT_TEAM To connect to the conference, you'll need a conference ID, event id, or pin code from the call organizer HOW do we connect NOW

@THE_TNT_TEAM 75820467 This # does not work to get us into call. PLEASE HELP>

All of you @THE_TNT_TEAM followers need to PAY ATTENTION! Tony told us all Friday that there would be NO CALL today #wearethepeople #Holiday

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony r we going to have a call also I can't get in on the blast it's asking for an event Id i wanted to listen to some of t...

@THE_TNT_TEAM Monday Afternoon nothing happening ?

@THE_TNT_TEAM not vegas vegas today ?

@THE_TNT_TEAM I want to go vegas vegas this week ?, say yes please

@THE_TNT_TEAM Hope everyone had an awesome weekend

@THE_TNT_TEAM #alreadybblessed #wearethepeople well it seem we are back to 2016. What say you? Windows are being pushed closer to 2016

@THE_TNT_TEAM It didn't on Feb Mar Apr Mar Jun Jul Aug Sep or Oct 1st as you said, we're at Oct 12 Vegas Vegas Vegas ..same BS of 2013/14

@ @THE_TNT_TEAM yes I checked further it was one of the ones that he was one that out thanks
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15 Empty Re: TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:13 am

Why does Tony skip over people have have been on hold for four, six hours and even longer?  Is he that scared that someone might get in that would question him?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony hopefull I get in today. 816 is never called. On at 9:30 today phone goes off after 4 hours by my phone service
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15 Empty Re: TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Tony......  Why don't you communicate with these folks?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Is there a call today, Tuesday?? Thanks for the reply

@THE_TNT_TEAM Is there a call today or tomorrow? I thought Tony said Tuesday....but I've been wrong before.

@THE_TNT_TEAM OMG! WHY HAVEN'T WE GOTTEN A TWEET I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM GM TNT family Tony R we having a call today? #wearethepeople
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:55 pm

@THE_TNT_TEAM lots of stuff being said on the web. WHERE IS TONY? Can any of it be confirmed? Just a tweet would work, to calm us following.

If I had to guess, and based on that pic of him arriving at the KC courthouse, I would think it would be safe to say he is somewhere stuffing his face.

TNT Tony Has No Consideration For His Followers -- Tweets To TNT Tony 10.12.15 1211619650
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:20 am

What is happening in the tnt activeboard forum?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:50 am

This is exactly what happens when the group at TNT's start getting into that new street drug called 'Purple Diesel'-It sends them on a mental road trip that won't likely end any time soon-They aren't hauling freight, they're hauling B.S, and it will always stink, no matter what they say or do- affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum