Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer

Go down

Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer Empty Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer

Post by Ssmith on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

FoundMyCheese:  The IMF meeting in Lima is today thru October 11th. Tony gave 404 a positive clue that she was right in hoping for the best outcome for that meeting. Soooo, the new window may be from now until the 11th. The 25th could be when the general public exchanges. Just saying.

Dansmore:  Okay, a few months back a guy called on one of the calls and the guy said, "I have an IRS friend and he told me there will be no Fed tax on the exchange"... TONY said, "I am still going to hold 55% out just in case" I remember this because I thought to myself, Tony you are completely correct and I am going to hold 55% out also ...

Vollmer:  I am going to do what Tony said ,put 50% aside for Taxes till they make their minds up ,as Tony said it's better to be safe than SORRY and boy will you be SORRY if you have spent that money and they say that will be 50% please or more !!!

Sabickford:  Today I got my happy pills and my pissed off pills mixed up & I think I took one of each so I'm pissed off but I'm happy about it.

AZHombre:  12 min ESPN Awesome video of Arnold Schwarzenager motivational story (whatever it takes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJPRj19OU-w What's your vision?

SparkyOne:  Bix Weir-Implosion and Restart of Financial System Coming
https://youtu.be/6eH4vQvpZVE

Only 33 minutes for a great education! 
Bix Weir-Implosion and Restart of Financial System Coming

Phantom1:  Zimbabwe in make-or-break debt talks

Zimbabwe in make-or-break debt talks

October 8, 2015 in
Zimbabwe will today present its debt clearance strategy to three preferred creditors as it seeks to unlock fresh capital.
BY NDAMU SANDU

Zimbabwe owes the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank and the African Development Bank (AfDB) a combined $1,8 billion, which has to be extinguished to access cheap lines of credit.

Today’s meeting in the Peruvian capital, Lima, on the sidelines of the IMF/World Bank annual meetings comes on the back of moves by Zimbabwe to undertake painful reforms under the IMF’s supervised Staff Monitored Programme.

Zimbabwe seems to have got consensus from member countries on its debt clearance roadmap after Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor John Mangudya visited European capitals to drum up support for the plan.

The re-engagement with creditors is aimed at reaching accommodation and unlocking fresh capital, Chinamasa said last week. He said the sentiments from the creditors seemed positive and Zimbabwe would confirm that in Lima.

“It is important that we return to the mainstream global economy,” he said.

Zimbabwe’s proposal has been kept under wraps fearing that hawks in government would scuttle the deal, seen as a last-ditch effort to rejoin the international community.

In his mid-term fiscal policy review statement, Chinamasa said Zimbabwe had to ensure that “our investment and business laws are also accommodative of the interests of foreign direct investors”.

Chinamasa said the country’s investment drive should remain focused and consistent, “if we are to take advantage of the growing interest to invest in our economy”.
He said there was need to speak with one voice over critical policies. Critics to Chinamasa’s reform plan within government have been growing with the latest addition being Youth and Indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao.

Zhuwao on Tuesday said the indigenisation policy and foreign direct investment go hand in hand rebutting claims the policy would scare away international investors. War Veterans minister Christopher Mutsvangwa was quoted last month dismissing Chinamasa’s pro-IMF reform plans accusing the global lender of trying to remove President Robert Mugabe from power.

Zimbabwe requires long term financing to help reboot the economy.
Currently, the country relies on short-term capital which is unsustainable for long-term infrastructure and development projects. The capital comes at a high cost. Analysts say if the deal is approved, it will be a major plus in the rebranding of Zimbabwe as a destination of international capital.

IMF is seen as an international financial commissioner of oaths whose approval of a country would lure capital to that destination.

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2015/10/08/zimbabwe-in-make-or-break-debt-talks/

Phantom1:  Just looking again at this and I like the wording and the fact the lima is mentioned here and that has a important meeting I believe with IMF

Systema:  This is wonderful news...mainstream is the golden word.

Fitsgereld:  IM READY TO HELP WITH THEIR PROBLEM, LETS RV AND EXCHANGE THE ZIM, THAT WILL BE A START

Adept1: Abbott Downing -- WF's ultra-high wealth investment section

Doing some research on Abbott Downing.  Here is the link for a most useful article from their website: 

https://www.abbotdowning.com/_asset/nsw4kt/SuddenWealth.pdf

Daz: Common Responses to Sudden Wealth

The danger while in a chute of emotions is not
the feeling but the doing. This is a hard point for
most people to grasp. Once the money is in hand,
they feel they should do something with it, maybe
many things at once. The key is to stop and reflect
— not about what to do, but about what to think
about. To begin with, recipients of sudden wealth
may find it most helpful to enter what Susan
Bradley calls a “decision-free zone.” This zone is
not just for decisions about investing, planning, or
spending. It is for thinking through what needs
to be considered — both now and later. Bradley
recommends doing several things while in your
decision-free zone:

• Stay in control
• Seek help and learning
• Determine what’s immediately needed and what
can be delayed
• Make understanding tax consequences a priority
• Delay gifts
• Track cash flow
• Work through emotions

SassyD:  $3 trillion corporate credit crunch looms as debtors face day of recko​ning, says IMF... A poisonous "triad" of global risks is pus​hing the world to the brink of a new financial crisis, says stark IMF ​report -- 07 Oct 2015 --

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11916485/3-trillion-corpo ​rate-credit-crunch-looms-as-debtors-face-day-of-reckoning.html

Colors By Elmer

Roses may be red and violets blue.
The colors of Dinarland is up to you!
The skies can be gloomy and then comes the sun
With outpours of Intel from many not one!

So who do you follow who do you believe?
Cause there are many that intend to deceive
The colors of a lie seem never to cease!
Which confuses Dinarians   And gives little peace.

Most quench their thirst from what they have been told
Living on a daily timeline  while growing old!
It's past time for the logical medicine on your shelf!
Rely less on everyone and more on yourself.

You have been given much knowledge during this quest.
So sift through it and put it to the test
Knowledge is power..its meant to be used
Without that gift you can be abused.

Rumors are weak when logic prevails
It Tells you what's real and what's a tall tale..
We are coming to the end of our nightmarish ride
Leaving little room for the liars to hide.

Embrace colors of logic and you will soon see..
An outpour of wisdom for you personally!
Search for the truth in all that you do..
The colors of Dinarland is up to you!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer Empty Re: Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:00 am

Words can not convey ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer 2805820865  Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer 2805820865  Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer 2805820865  Friday Night TNT w/Poem by Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:58 am

This guy should write books-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:00 am

@terbo56 wrote:This guy should write books-

He is going to have to once he wakes up and realizes this whole RV thing was made up between the currency dealers and the gurus.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum